Jolene Listens Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Drink up." I instructed. "We don't want to keep everybody waiting."

My wife was not much of a drinker. It didn't take much to get her drunk, so she usually nursed her drinks. This time, however, she drank it down much quicker. That's not to say she gulped it down; more like the amount of time a normal person takes to drink one of those "fru-fru" drinks she likes. You know the kind - made with sugary liqueur that doesn't have a high alcohol content.

When she finally finished her drink a few more people had left, but her young admirers were still there. "Time to go," I announced, "but before we leave I want you to do something for me."

She gave me a concerned look, obviously thinking that I wanted her to take off the blouse. But that wasn't what I had in mind - not yet at least.

"Unzip your skirt." I demanded.

"What?" Clearly she was not expecting that. "How far?" She stammered.

Her skirt zipped up the side from the waist all the way down to the bottom edge. I wanted her to show more leg and potentially some pussy.

"All the way up to the waist, but leave an inch or so, I don't want it coming off at the wrong time."

She hesitated for a long moment, hoping perhaps that I would grant her a last minute reprieve. When I didn't she reached down and shortly I heard a long unzipping sound.

"How much did you leave?" I asked, since I couldn't see yet for myself. Sherry lifted her hand up in front of her with her index finger and thumb held about two inches apart. "Good, let's get going then." I stood up, stepped over to my wife's side of the booth and held out my hand. As she slid out her blouse rustled a bit and her skirt parted to show lots of leg - almost all the way up to her crotch. I was loving it.

She took my hand and slowly stood up, a bit unsteady on her feet. From the alcohol or the sexual tension, I wasn't sure; maybe some of both, but she held onto my arm with a fierce grip as we moved towards the door. Out of the corner of my eye I saw the group of young men get up out of their chairs. Apparently they were leaving now too.

As we moved, the one side of her blouse was kind of pinned against me, but the other side fluttered a bit as it hung loose, clinging slightly to her tit. I whispered to her to not adjust it. She clenched my arm tighter, but left it alone.

By the time we came even with the bar her blouse had slipped a little and I'm sure that the bartender could see her entire bare tit in profile. A couple of men sitting at the bar with their backs to us must have seen the barman watching us because they suddenly turned around. Their mouths dropped open and they gaped openly at my wife's near nudity.

I felt a shiver run though her body and I thought she might pass out right there, but she managed to keep going. We finally made it through the gauntlet by the bar and turned to go out the door. Once again her blouse billowed out from the light breeze when I opened the door, but this time it almost blew off completely. And once again there was nobody outside to see it!

We walked to the car in the dim parking lot illumination, Jolene's blouse completely open leaving her tits on display. Her unzipped skirt was showing almost all of her legs and every time she took a step the zipper clicked up another notch. By the time we got to the car is was almost ready to fall off.

Usually I unlock the doors with the remote before she gets to the car, but not this time. When she tried the door it was still locked so she just stood there facing the car waiting for me. I motioned to the group of men that had followed us out to stop. They were perhaps twenty feet away. Then I turned to my wife, stuck out my hand and said "Give me your blouse."

She must have been expecting this because she quickly shucked it off her shoulders (which wasn't difficult since it was falling off anyway) and handed it to me. Now my beautiful wife was standing in the parking lot of a bar, topless, and in a short skirt that was ready to fall off.

"Now the skirt." I demanded and held out my other hand. Jolene surprised me by hardly hesitating and with trembling hands she finished unzipping the skirt, causing it to fall away from her body and exposing her ass to the small crowd of onlookers. Almost dropping it, she handed me the small piece of material.

"Don't you think you should wave goodbye to your admirers?" I asked her. She looked at me, indecision written all over her face. I helped her out. "Go ahead."

She didn't exactly turn around, but pivoted at the waist to face the group of men behind her. They now had a clear view of her succulent tits, the nipples hard as diamonds and pointing up at a tempting angle. She flashed them a brilliant smile and gave them a small wave. They went wild, encouraging her to show them more, telling her she was hot; that type of thing.

As I walked around the back of the car, I opened the trunk and tossed in Jolene's clothes. Now she would have to ride home nude and would not have anything to cover up with.

When I got to the drivers side I unlocked the doors and Jolene slid in casually as if we were just returning from the grocery store. She put on her seat belt, the shoulder belt neatly sliding between her tits. It looked sexy in a strange sort of way.

I started the car, pulled out of the parking lot, and headed for home. I considered stopping for gas, even though I didn't really need any, but I figured that I had pushed my wife's exhibitionism as far as I dared for one night. After driving for a few minutes in silence I asked her what she was feeling.

"Hmmm," she considered, "embarrassed. Maybe humiliated a little."

"Excited maybe?" I ventured. "Sexually?"

"Maybe."

I could see her nipples were hard, but I wanted a better indicator of her arousal. "Spread your legs." I ordered. "Good and wide." She complied and I could see the moisture on her labia. Christ, it was even dribbling out. I'd never seen her that wet before.

"Put your hand on your pussy and check out how wet it is." I demanded. When she did I said "Now tell me how turned on and horny you are."

"Oh god I am!" She moaned. "But that's so wrong. How can this be happening to me?"

I noticed that despite her protestations she was still playing with her juicy pussy. "There's nothing wrong with you. In fact, this is probably the real you finally coming out, casting off some repression and inhibitions." I reassured her.

"But how can that be? How can I really be a slut?"

"You aren't a slut, you're just a woman with a high sex drive. You've just suppressed it until now." I said.

"Really?"

"Absolutely." I assured her.

She started pumping two fingers in and out of her cunt while pulling on her nipples with the other hand.

"Oh god this feels so good." She moaned. "I can't stop."

"Then don't stop." I replied. "Cum for me."

"But it's so wrong to do this here, now. I should stop." But she didn't stop. Instead she increased the pace of her finger fucking and started rubbing her clit with her thumb. She was making nice squishy sounds and filling the car with her scent.

"Hmmm, maybe I need to give you some more stimulation." I teased. "Maybe I should stop and get gas at a busy station."

"Ohhhhhhh, no." Jolene moaned. "Not that."

"I don't know. Sounds to me like you might like that." I observed.

"Oh god, oh god, I'm cumming!" She squealed, thrashing her head back and forth as her orgasm washed over her. I was having a difficult time watching the road, but who could blame me? I had a naked, sexy woman squirming on the seat next to me as she enjoyed a powerful climax with her own fingers stuffed in her pussy.

Jolene slumped down in the seat after her orgasm subsided. "Get me home. I have to fuck you NOW." she said urgently. I didn't have to be told twice as I sped up. Hopefully I wouldn't get pulled over for speeding, but then again that might be interesting too.

Back at the house we fucked in every position possible and in nearly every room in the house. I especially liked the dining room table action; the blinds on the sliding glass door were partially open, but Jolene did not close them or object in any way. I came twice and I lost count of my wife's orgasms. But what now I wondered? What now?

12