Jolene Listens Ch. 04

Story Info
Peter shows off his control over his wife to friends.
5.2k words
4.48
103k
30
0

Part 4 of the 12 part series

Updated 11/02/2022
Created 09/30/2008
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As soon as Mac brought over the disc with the pictures from the previous day's photo shoot I sat down at the computer and checked them out with Jolene at my side. As we went through each set I asked her what she had been feeling at the time, but I didn't get any more out of her than I did before. By the time we finished, my wife was blushing, but she did stay and look at every picture.

I had to know if she had hidden anything from me, so I put her into a hypnotic state using her pass-phrase and questioned her again. The only thing she had held back was what had happened right at the end of the shoot, after she had cum. Here's what she said in her own words:

"I was just enjoying the whole-body tingling I get after cumming hard and I felt a soft caress on my cheek. I thought it was you and I was going to beg you to fuck me, I needed a cock in me so badly. But when I opened my eyes, there was Mac looking at me with such lust in his eyes. For a moment I wondered what his cock looked like. I noticed it was very hard while he was taking the pictures. Then I wondered what it felt like, what it would feel like in my pussy. I knew that if I pulled his head down and kissed him that I would find out. I almost did; I needed a cock in me so much. Then I realized that I couldn't and ran upstairs before my resolve broke."

Wow. It was hard to believe that this was my wife talking. Not long ago all everything that happened yesterday would have been unthinkable. Hell, that included everything that happened at the bar too. When this all first started all I wanted was to get my wife to be a little more adventurous and to enjoy sex a little more. Now that I had achieved that, and more, I found that it wasn't enough.

I had an idea of what I wanted, but I needed to make some additional changes in Jolene. I lowered her inhibitions to showing her body to other men even further by telling her it was OK if she was home because she was safe at home. While this seems weak, it actually makes sense to the unconscious mind. I also told her that it was normal to wonder about other men, what their cocks look like and feel like. Finally, the really fun part: I planted a deep suggestion that when she heard me say the word "Shazam" she would feel compelled to do anything anybody asked her as long as they said "Please". Repeated utterances of "Please" would increase the compulsion. Normally this would be difficult to do, but she had already shown an inclination to respond positively to polite requests, and my influence on her mind was considerable now. Even so, I planned to repeat that suggestion several more times before I tried using it. As always I told her that it made me happy when she obeyed my suggestions.

I knew that I was walking a fine line at this point, but the excitement from what I was planning burned so strong in my mind that I just couldn't help myself. I rationalized that this was the last time, that after this I would reverse most of the changes I had made to Jolene and would return her to a more "normal" state of mind. Yes, just one more time.

After a few more days, and conditioning sessions, I felt my plan was ready to put into motion. I invited three of my friends from work out to lunch at a local Hooters. Fred, Harry, and Ben were all too glad to take me up on my invitation since the waitresses there were exceptional. I had picked this particular place for lunch because I knew the conversation would eventually turn to sex, and I was right.

"Man, look at that ass." Fred whispered. He was usually the one to start it. "I'd love to get into those shorts."

"You're such a horn-dog, Fred." That was Ben, the most reserved of the three.

"You'd have to hypnotize her to do that." I snorted.

"Yeah, if only hypnosis was real." Was Fred's retort. The other two agreed.

"Well, actually, it is real, if you know how to do it and you have a receptive subject." I answered. That was the hook, but would they bite?

"Bullshit!" Harry exclaimed. "Prove it."

"Yeah, prove it, man." Harry added.

"Well, actually, to tell the truth, I could prove it." I stated.

"How?" Fred asked skeptically.

"I've done it."

"You? You've hypnotized someone?" Harry asked incredulously.

"Yes I have." I stated flatly.

"Bullshit." Fred said.

"No, really." I insisted.

"OK Pete, who and when?" Fred demanded. They all three looked expectantly at me.

"All right, I'll tell you, but you have to promise not to tell anybody else." They all agreed. "OK, I hypnotized my wife, a couple of months ago."

"Let me get this straight," Fred said, "you hypnotized your wife Jolene? To do what, cluck like a chicken?" They all laughed.

"Yes, I hypnotized Jolene. At first I just wanted to get her to do a little more housework, you know?" They laughed again. "It worked so well, though, that I decided to loosen her up in bed a little. Then, that worked so well, that I just continued to get her to do more and more until now she'll pretty much do anything that I ask."

They weren't laughing anymore. All their mouths were hanging open, but Fred recovered first. "I don't believe you."

"Care to put your money where your mouth is?" I asked. This was the final setup, hopefully they would go for it.

"A bet?" Fred asked. "OK, I bet you twenty dollars that you are lying."

"How about fifty dollars. Each." I countered. I figured they might not buy it unless I upped the ante.

"How would you go about proving your claim?" Ben asked.

"You guys can come over tonight after supper and I'll say a code word to her and then she'll do anything I ask. I'll ask her to do a few things that she normally would not do in front of other people, and when she does them, you guys have to pay up." I explained my plan, at least the first part.

"What kind of things?" Harry asked.

"All I'll say now is that you will be convinced." I said as I winked.

"OK Pete, I'm in." Fred called. Harry quickly agreed.

"What about you Ben?" I asked. "It's all three or none."

"I'm not sure this is a good idea, but I don't want to be a kill-joy. I'm in." He answered after a few seconds of reflection.

At supper that night I told Jolene that I had invited my three coworkers over to look at some of the pictures from her recent photo shoot. She seemed a bit alarmed by that but I quickly added that I wouldn't show them the nude pictures, I'd probably just stop at the topless ones. She still blushed a bit, but didn't object to that plan.

Jolene was cleaning up in the kitchen when the three men arrived, so I just led them over to the computer as I had planned. I showed them my wife's pictures, including a couple of the topless ones. They all had their eyes glued to the monitor, gazing at a picture of my topless wife looking back with a lustful look in her eyes.

"So what do you think?" I asked.

"Very nice," Fred opined, "but that does not prove you hypnotized her." The other two agreed.

"So you want more proof." I said and they just nodded their heads. One last chance to back out, I thought. But no, I didn't come this far to quit now. I led my coworkers into the dining room and called my wife. When she came into the room I stepped up to her and whispered "Shazam" into her ear. She showed no outward sign that anything had changed, but I new that everything had just changed for both of us.

"Jolene," I said in as normal a voice as I could muster, "please lift up your shirt for us."

"OK." She said and then my wife, who used to be too shy to be naked anywhere in the house except the bedroom and bathroom, casually grasped the bottom edge of her t-shirt and pulled it up to her arm pits. She stood there exposing her wonderful tits encased in a nice white frilly bra. Even though they had already seen more of her in the pictures, the real thing had a much bigger effect on my friends. They stood there with their mouths agape, dumbfounded at what they were witnessing. My wife just stood there with her shirt held up as if it was a normal thing for her to do, although I could see she was starting to blush.

Fred recovered first. "Doesn't prove a thing. You convinced her to do that for the hundred fifty. Hell, I bet she shows more at the beach."

"A hundred and fifty, what's he talking about Peter?" My wife asked me with a confused look on her face. I shushed her and said I'd explain later.

I knew that Fred would try to push it, but I was counting on that. "OK. Honey take the shirt off please." I ordered. I wasn't surprised when she did. But I wasn't done, and before Fred could say anything I told her "Loose the bra too. Please."

Their eyes got big as Jolene reached between her tits, unclasped the bra, and slid it down off her arms. The sound it made when she dropped it to the floor sounded like a bowling ball hitting concrete, the room was so quiet.

"I don't believe it." Fred whispered.

"What are you guys staring at?" She asked, giggling a little. "Haven't you ever seen a topless woman before?"

She was breathing a little faster now and her nipples were hard, so I knew she was getting excited by this. I stepped over to Fred, and in a conspiratorial voice said "Try it yourself, tell her to do something." He looked unsure, but then spoke up.

"Come over her, Jolene, and kiss me."

"I don't think that would be proper. I hardly know you." She answered.

Fred gave me that "what the hell" look. Chuckling I told him that I just wanted to prove that she was operating under a sophisticated type of the hypnotic compulsion. "Try again, but use the magic word."

Fred thought for a moment before he understood the hint. "Please come over her and kiss me, Jolene."

Now she crossed the dining room, stepped up to Fred, and gave him a quick peck on the lips. "Do it again, but with much more passion, please." He demanded.

This time my wife put her arms around him and starting kissing him with real sexual energy, opening up her mouth to accept his tongue when he pressed it against her lips. He also put his arms around her and stroked up and down her bare back. I glanced at my other two friends. They were mesmerized by the sight of my wife kissing Fred like that. Ben actually looked a little shocked.

"OK, OK, break it up you two or I'll get the hose." I joked. Fred reluctantly broke the kiss and my wife stepped back from him. "So, do I win?" I asked as I reached into my pocket and pushed a button on my cell phone.

"All right, what's going on?" My wife demanded.

Fred looked at Jolene, who was now breathing a little bit heavier, and then back at me. "Well, I guess..."

My home phone rang. I was expecting that since the call was coming from my cell phone. I grabbed the cordless phone before my wife could and answered it. I then pretended to talk to someone on the other end. "OK," I said to the nonexistent caller, "I'll be there in thirty minutes, call me on my cell if anything changes." I hung up the phone.

"We have an emergency database problem at one of our select sites, and I'm on call tonight, so we'll have to call it a night. Just leave your money on the table boys and I'll talk to you tomorrow. You can let yourselves out, I gotta go." Before anybody could say anything I hurried out, got into my car, and drove off.

This was the part of my plan that only I knew about. I had left the cordless phone in "room monitor" mode so that I could use the other handset, which I had already stashed in my car, to listen in on everything that was said while I was gone.

"What the hell is going on?" My wife wanted to know.

"Well, I guess we should be going too." Ben said.

"Not so fast, not so fast." Fred jumped in. "It would be rude to leave so soon. Jolene, please tell tell us you want us to stay and keep you company."

"Oh, could you stay and keep me company?" My wife responded as if it was her idea.

I arrived at my destination; only a block away, but from this vantage point I could see into my dining room through the sliding glass doors using a pair of field binoculars. I had left the blinds open for just this reason. Now I could see and hear everything that happened and still race home quickly if needed. As I had hoped, Fred was taking advantage of the situation.

"Why do you want us to stay?" Harry asked this time.

"Well, um, I'm not sure." I could tell she was a bit confused. "I guess because you are nice polite men, and I, ah, think I'll enjoy your company."

"Please tell us the truth, Jolene; are you turned-on standing here topless with three horny men you just met while your husband is away?" Fred inquired.

She looked down, deeply embarrassed. "Yes. I am." She looked up a little startled and put her hand over her mouth. "Oh, my! Did I just say that? What's gotten into me tonight?"

"You have the sexiest legs I've seen in a long time honey; it's a shame to cover them with those pants." Fred noted.

Jolene started blushing again. "Thank you, but how did you...oh, the pictures."

"Why don't you take them off. Please." Fred ordered.

"I don't think I should," my wife began as she started unbuttoning her jeans, "but since you've already seen them, I guess it won't hurt." She finished as she pulled down the zip, and slid them down her silky legs. Since Fred had told her to take them off, she pushed the jeans to the ground and stepped out of them. Now she was standing there in front of three men that were virtual strangers with just her white cotton briefs on.

I was surprised at how quickly her mind would rationalize the actions she was being compelled to perform. It was working out even better than I thought it would.

"I don't know if we should be doing this." Ben said nervously.

"Shut up, Ben." Fred snapped. Turning to my wife he said "You are a really nice kisser, honey. Kiss me again, but like I was your husband. Please." Jolene stepped up to him and starting kissing him passionately again, but this time she was running her hands down his back and squeezing his butt. He did the same, but slipped his hands under her panties and was massaging her naked ass cheeks. At first I was a little shocked, but then I remembered that he said "like your husband", and of course that's how we would kiss in that situation.

"Hey, stop hogging all the action." Harry complained.

"OK, now please go kiss Harry the same way." Fred told her. Jolene then repeated her performance on Harry and he too took advantage of her ass, but he also felt up her tits a little before Fred stopped them. I was hard as a rock, and I wanted desperately to jack off, but I didn't want to put down the binoculars.

"This is wrong." Ben said anxiously. "We should leave."

Fred was having none of that. "Jolene, please go do the same with Ben." She stepped over to Ben and started kissing him like she did Fred and Harry. At first he just stood there, resisting the urge to kiss her back, but that didn't last long. Soon he had tongue in her mouth and was running his hands over her nearly naked body as well. Fred stopped them after a couple of minutes.

"So do you still want to leave?" Fred asked.

Ben stammered something, but I didn't get to find out what he said because suddenly there was a light shining in my car and someone was knocking on the window. I jumped back in the seat, dropping the cordless phone handset on the floor and causing the batteries to pop out all over. Someone was shining a flashlight into my car and I heard a voice saying, "Sir, please step out of the car."

I rolled down the the window a little bit and then I could see it was a cop. Shit! "Please step out of the car." He repeated. I noticed another policeman standing in front of my car with his hand on the butt of his gun, which thankfully was still in the holster. I decided it would be a good idea to step out of the car. I put the binoculars down on the seat and slowly opened the door.

"This isn't what it looks like, officer." I tried to explain, but he wasn't listening to me.

"Turn around and put your hands on the hood of the car." He ordered. I complied.

"But officer, I live just over..." I never got to finish my sentence. He jerked my hands around behind my back and snapped on the cuffs. Then he started reading me my Miranda rights as he led me to his squad car. I heard him say something like "fucking peeper" under his breath and I had to try one last time to get through to him. "I live at the house I was watching. Please, just check my ID, it's in my back pocket."

He didn't seem exactly convinced, but he dug my wallet out of my back pocket and squinted at my driver's license, then back at me. He looked at his partner and said, "Let's run him and see if anything turns up." He keys up his radio and calls the dispatcher, passing on my name and address, asking for any "wants or warrants". The time seems to pass very slowly as we wait for the response. I'm wondering what's going on with my wife and my three coworkers. I was afraid and excited at the same time as different possibilities went through my head.

Finally the dispatcher came back and informed the officer that I had a clean record and did live at the address on my license. "So what the heck were you doing spying on your own house?" He asked.

I had already made something up while we were waiting on the dispatcher. "I think my wife has been cheating on me with my neighbor when I went out on service calls, so I was trying to catch them in the act." I said as convincingly as I could muster.

He shook his head sadly. "Look, you should either hire a professional or install some hidden cameras or something, but you can't sit out here with binoculars. It spooks the rest of the neighborhood and someone winds up calling us on a prowler or peeping tom complaint." He admonished me.

I drove away as the two policemen watched me and turned into my neighborhood. As I was heading around the block I speed-dialed my home phone. It rang about five times before my wife answered it.

"Hello?" She sounded out of breath. I was dying to know what was going on.

"Hello honey." I said as naturally as possible. "Are you OK? You sound out of breath."

"I'm fine." She answered. "Are you coming home soon? I'm so horny."

"Yes, I'll be home in about five minutes. Hang in there." I responded as I parked a few houses down from my own and turned off the car.

"OK, bye." And she hung up the phone.

I sat and watched my house. Ben was the first one to come out, walk quickly to his car and speed off. About a minute later Harry and Fred repeated Ben's performance. I started my car and pulled into my garage.

My wife was sitting in the dining room, money scattered on the table. She looked flush and was breathing a little fast. When she heard me enter the room she launched herself at me. "I'm so glad you are home! Let's fuck." She never says the word "fuck", so I knew she was horny as hell.

"Whoa, slow down there. What's gotten into you?" I asked as if I didn't have a clue.

"Your friends have gotten me all hot and bothered, and don't pretend you don't know." She answered.

"What are you talking about?" I continued to play innocent.

"I don't know how you did it, but I'm sure you set this up somehow." She accused me.

"Slow down, slow down. Just tell me what happened after I left, please, and don't leave anything out." I requested, using the please to make sure she didn't skip anything. I could have put her into a hypnotic state and pulled the story out, but it would be more fun this way, making her relive it.

"Well, they seemed like nice polite men, so I asked them to stay and keep me company. They complimented my legs, saying they were sexy. I guess they liked the pictures you showed them because they wanted to see them for real. The older guy, Fred I think, asked me to take off my jeans, and I thought if you were there you would want me to show off my legs, so I took them off." She recounted.

12