Jolene Listens Ch. 06

Story Info
Peter thinks everything is under control, but is it?
6.4k words
4.37
47.7k
19
0

Part 6 of the 12 part series

Updated 11/02/2022
Created 09/30/2008
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The next two weeks were great for Jolene and I. We had sex every day and sometimes more. And almost every time we both had fantastic, mind-blowing orgasms. Whenever it looked like we were in danger of slowing down we just watched the video from the warehouse and off we went on another multi-day binge. We couldn't maintain that pace for long though, and after a couple more weeks we had slowed down to a more normal rate of making love every other day or so.

It was about this time that I started wishing that I had not erased the "Shazam" trigger. Then I would remind myself what had happened at the strip club, and how close we had come to disaster and came to the conclusion that I had done the right thing. But still I fantasized about what fun we could have had if I had not erased it.

Not that I had anything to complain about really. Jolene was almost the perfect wife now. Our relationship was better than ever; we still had disagreements, but we hardly ever argued anymore. She did more than her share of the housework and continued to work out at the gym. In fact, I was amazed at how far she had come in her martial arts. She was now quite capable of defending herself now, if she had to, and getting better every week. Our love life, although it had cooled a bit, was still great. Jolene was a wonderful and imaginative lover. She still dressed provocatively for me and no longer appeared to be self conscious of her body. In fact, she seemed to enjoy showing it off for me. So, indeed, I had nothing to complain about whatsoever, I had everything I every wanted in a wife. Didn't I?

This was the situation when the next shock to our relationship occurred. We were out at one of the local drinking establishments after dinner and a movie. The band was local, but not too bad, and Jolene was dressed to the nines looking as sexy as ever. I was looking into her eyes and contemplating a nice romantic love-making session later on when someone stepped up to our table.

"Excuse me." A male voice said. I looked up into a youthful face. He was perhaps twenty years old and looked vaguely familiar, but I couldn't place him.

"Yes." I said politely. "What can I do for you?"

"I don't know if you remember me," he started a little uncertainly, "but I sure remember you." He was looking at Jolene as he ended this sentence. "My friends and I made a bet, and you helped decide it. I still have the, ah, proof."

Jolene looked surprised, and maybe a bit embarrassed. We really never expected to see this young man again.

"Oh, yes, forgive me for not recognizing you right away. I hope your little prize still brings you fond memories." I said, hoping that it did.

"Yes, yes, it has. In fact, I think about your wife quite often." He replied, now looking a little nervous himself.

"Is that a fact?" I mused. "I'm Peter and my lovely wife is Jolene. And you are?"

"Um, my name is Roger."

"OK, Roger, it's nice to make your acquaintance, again. So what can we do for you?" I repeated my initial question.

"Well, as I've said, I think about that night a lot and I've always regretted that I didn't ask her to dance." Roger answered. "And I vowed to myself that if I ever saw you again, I would."

"Well, I wouldn't want to interfere with a vow. Go ahead and ask her." I said, feeling a little of the lost excitement coming back.

"Would you please dance with me?" He asked my wife politely. My heart skipped a beat on the "please", but I had to remind myself that those days were gone.

"Only because you asked nicely." She replied, but there was a look in her eyes that I'd not seen in a while...nah, it was just my overworked imagination.

They moved to the small dance floor and joined the five or six other couples already there. It was a standard rock beat and I enjoyed watching her dance. Roger wasn't too bad himself, certainly better than me, so I wasn't surprised when they stayed for the next song as well.

After that the band switched to a slow ballad and it looked like Jolene was going to return to our table, but Roger held onto her hand and said something that I couldn't make out. I was surprised when she stepped back to him and moved in close for a slow dance. Several more couples took to the dance floor and my sight-line to her was blocked much of the time, but from what I could see Roger was holding my wife tightly against his young body as they swayed to the slow beat.

A couple of times I could have sworn that I saw his hand on her ass, but I didn't think she would allow that unless she was under some sort of post-hypnotic directive, and I hadn't given her any. Then I also thought I caught a quick glance of them kissing while in a tight embrace. But no, I must have seen a different couple; there were several out there that were kissing after all.

When the song was over the band took a break and all the couples headed back to their tables, except for Jolene and Roger. They were nowhere to be seen! I looked around quickly to see if maybe they went back to his table, or the bar, or the bathrooms. But no, I didn't see them anywhere in the place! I was starting to panic. I could feel my gut tighten just like it did a month ago at that strip club. Those memories all came streaming back with astonishing clarity.

I had just seen her not more than thirty or forty seconds ago, so she couldn't have gotten far. I stood up and quickly strode over to the dance floor, hoping for a clue as to where they had gone. When I got there I scanned the area and spied a rear door. As I walked towards it I realized that it was an emergency exit and not a general purpose entrance/exit. Did she go out this way?

Then I heard a muffled moan off somewhere to my left. I turned and in the dim light saw a stairway leading up that I had not known was there. Probably the way to the business offices, I thought. Then I heard the moan again, and this time I was sure it belonged to my wife. I headed up the stairs quickly, but deliberately. At the top there was a short hallway that led to several offices, but there was light coming from only one, so I headed that way.

When I stepped through the door I was once again treated to an erotic sight involving my wife. Jolene was laying on an old Steelcase desk, legs dangling off. Her dress was bunched up around her waist; her bra and thongs were gone. The young man that she had been dancing with was between her legs urgently thrusting into her willing pussy. She was pulling on her nipples and biting her lower lip as she did when she was nearing her climax.

I stepped into the room; to do what, I wasn't not sure. A large black arm stopped me however. I turned to see one of the big bouncers off to the side, blocking my way.

"Wait your turn." He warned in a low menacing tone.

I appraised him as a threat and decided that if I had to, I could probably take him, but it wouldn't be easy. He was well muscled and had that easy-going stance of someone that knew how to take care of himself in a fight. I stepped back and decided to see where events led, although I had a pretty good idea.

I watched the young man quicken his pace as he fucked my wife. My own cock was a steel bar in my pants as I watched her approach her orgasm. Suddenly her body went rigid and her mouth fell open in a silent scream; only a quiet high-pitched squeal could escape. I was always fascinated with the way the pleasure played out on her face, and this time was no different. At this moment my wife exuded pure sexual energy and I marveled at the way it rippled up and down her body.

This was evidentially too much for Roger because he thrust one last time into Jolene's slippery depths and held it here as he shot his seed into her, moaning loudly. Spent, he stepped back, his hard cock sliding out of her tight hole with an audible "slurp". Stumbling backwards he fell into a chair with a loud thump and muttered "Fuck me."

Now the bouncer stepped forward and began playing with Jolene's tits as he kissed her deeply. I was so engrossed with this scene I almost missed Roger as he tried to sneak out of the room. I grabbed him tightly by the arm.

"How did you get her up here?" I demanded.

"I didn't force her man, she wanted it too." Roger replied defensively.

"You must have done something." I pressed, squeezing his arm tighter.

"I didn't do anything, I just asked her to slow dance with me." He insisted. "She started grinding into me and kissing me, so I grabbed her ass. She was really getting into it, gasping and moaning, and carrying on." He explained, the words just tumbling out of him.

"But how did you get her up here?" I hissed.

"I just told her that she was totally hot and that I would do anything to get her into bed. She told me that sounded divine, that's the actual word she used, and that maybe if I asked her nice my dream could come true. I didn't believe it for a second, but I thought, what the hell, and I asked her real nice if she would like to have sex with me. When she said "yes" it blew me away, so I took her up here. My uncle owns the bar, so I knew it would be OK. Now let me go please." He implored.

"Just one more thing." I said, my mind reeling at the possibility, but I had to know. "Did you say 'please' when you asked her?"

"Um, maybe." He scrunched up his face like he was trying to remember. "Yeah, I think I did."

I let go of his arm. "Take off, but don't tell anyone else about this." I admonished as I gave him as threatening a glare as I could muster.

Roger left quickly, taking two stairs at a time by the sounds of it. I returned my attention to my wife and the big bouncer. He was now between her legs as well and working his black cock slowly into her wet hole. It looked to be quite large in circumference, but about average in length. He took his time as he stretched her pussy further than it was used to. I could see some pain on my wife's face as he did this, but after a minute or two of slow strokes, this turned to bliss as she became used to his girth.

"Oh, man, I love white pussy." He groaned. "It's so tight and hot."

All things considered he lasted longer than I thought he would. After ten minutes and two more of Jolene's orgasms he began to slam into her with such force that the heavy desk started moving slowly across the floor.

"Yes, fuck me with that big, wonderful cock. Cum with me lover." My wife panted. "Yes, yes, oh god, I'm cumming again you fucker. Fuck meeeee!"

I don't know if was her clenching pussy or her vocal exhortations, but he suddenly pulled his cock out of her body and shot load after load of sticky semen onto her belly and pussy mound. As shocking as that was, I was stunned when my wife started scooping it up and putting it into her mouth. When she got as much as she could that way she rubbed the remainder into her skin.

"That's one hot slut." The bouncer commented as he walked past me, zipping up his pants.

I couldn't think of anything at that moment except for one thing: I had to fuck my wife. And that's exactly what I did. I was across the room and had my dick in her pussy before my pants even hit the floor. She was still licking cum off of her fingers and purring as I pounded her well used cunt. Even though I was not getting a lot of friction at this point, the look of total wanton lust on her face was enough to put me over the edge. My orgasm was fast, but explosive as I added my jism to Roger's.

After a moment my head cleared enough so that I could get my wits about me. I looked, but couldn't find Jolene's under things, so I just put her dress back in pace as best I could and led her out of the room and down the stairs. She was still a bit wobbly and probably had cum running down her legs, but I held her up and escorted her out of the bar as quickly as I could. I ignored the looks of the other patrons, some knowing, but most questioning. They probably thought that she had too much to drink and I didn't do anything to change that belief.

By the time we got to the car she was more or less able to stand on her own, but I still pushed her in and quickly departed for home. During the short drive Jolene was quiet which allowed me to contemplate what had just happened.

The "Shazam" keyword was gone, buried deeply in her mind, so how could she have responded to Roger like she did when he said "please"? I thought back to the last time that I had used that keyword. It was at the stripper bar, of course, which was the reason that I started erasing it that night.

Wait a minute! Did I use the keyword to turn off the hypnotic compulsions and directives that it controlled? I thought back, going over the events in my mind. No, I did not! That meant that they were still active! No wonder Jolene still responded to them. This was not good. Now that the keyword was buried too deeply to safely recover I had no way to turn it off!

As this realization sunk in we arrived home. As soon as we were inside I put Jolene into a deep hypnotic state using the other pass-phrase and tried to see if I could remove the "Shazam" directives. But I couldn't; they were too deeply enmeshed into her mind now. Maybe if I had caught my error sooner I would have been able to at least weaken the effects, but now it was too late. This was part of her now and there was nothing I could do about it. Events like we just had experienced at the bar would happen again; that was inevitable.

The big question was: how would my wife respond? Was there anything I could do to help her cope, or had I done enough anyway? I decided to just wait and see how she reacted before I did anything else. The risk to her mind was just too great. So I took her out of the hypnotic state, but left her asleep. Things would be clearer in the morning; for both of us.

I woke up to the smell of waffles and eggs cooking. My wife was making me a hot breakfast. While not unheard of in our household, it was a bit unusual. I put on my robe and wandered downstairs into the kitchen.

"Good morning honey." She said in a cheerful voice. "Sit down. Everything is just about ready."

The small kitchen table was already set. I sat down and a hot cup of coffee materialized. What was going on, I wondered. Soon a plate of hot scrambled eggs and waffles was placed in front of me. Jolene then sat down with a smaller plate of food for herself. Not sure what to say at that point, I dove into the eggs and waffles. I told her they were delicious, which was the truth. After we were both finished and the dishes were in the washer, I needed some answers.

"So, what's the special occasion?" I asked casually.

"You mean breakfast?" She asked breezily. I nodded. "Nothing special, I just realized this morning that I hadn't made you a hot breakfast in a long time."

"Really?" I said a bit skeptically.

"Really. I just wanted to show you how much I love you." She said and kissed me.

I grabbed her and sat her down on my lap. "All right, now. What's this all about?" I said seriously.

She looked down at her hands and got a serious look on her face. "OK. The truth: I know."

That didn't sound good. Time to play dumb. "What do you know?" I asked innocently.

She sighed. "I figured it out. It confused me at first, why I let Mac take those pictures of me, why I let your friends from work play with me, the strip club incident, and last night at the bar. It all goes back to when I hit my head in that alley. I also know what you've been doing, and what you've been keeping secret from me."

OH SHIT! I was busted. I didn't know what to say to her. "Honey," I started my confession, but she cut me off.

"I'm a slut." She stated.

"W-What?" I said, startled.

"You want me to say it again, OK, I'm a slut. S-L-U-T. Now that I know, you can stop pretending, stop trying to protect me from the truth." She said.

My mind was reeling, trying to keep up with this line of thought. "OK. How did you figure this out?" I stalled.

"How else can you explain my behavior? When I hit my head it must have changed me or woke up a dormant part of my personality or something, but I'm different now. I don't just love sex, I need it, and a lot more than you can give me alone. I don't know how you figured it out, but you must have realized this months ago, but you couldn't just tell me, I wouldn't have believed you. Which is why you subtly arranged for me to be in situations where my sluttiness could come out. I can't tell you how much I love you for your patience and understanding. Most men would have divorced their wife under these circumstances, but instead you have been trying to help me." She explained and threw her arms around me.

What a strange development! I knew that she was having trouble reconciling her behavior with her beliefs, but I just couldn't seem to resolve it under hypnosis. The idea that she would find an answer through such an improbable series of rationalizations was incredible. The human mind is truly amazing. This did have some implications for the future and our marriage that I need to think through, however.

Jolene let go of her hug and looked in my eyes. "What are you thinking?" She asked.

"I'm thinking that I love you now more than ever, if that's even possible. I'm also thinking that this is the start of a new phase in our relationship." I answered truthfully.

She beamed me a huge smile and then started kissing me with wild abandon. As my cock started to twitch I thought that a little desert was in order. I picked up my wife and put her on the table. Then I pulled off her shorts and dove in between her legs, licking and sucking on her pussy lips and clit. She uncharacteristically squealed in delight. After a wild moaning orgasm I laid the wood to her right there on the table, and the counter top, and finally up against the refrigerator.

When we recovered from that we took a shower together, and sometime during the soaping and scrubbing we wound up fucking again until we ran out of hot water. Then we finished in the bedroom, but Jolene insisted that we open the blinds. This may not sound too daring compared to what we've already done, but when you consider that it was her idea, it's nothing short of amazing.

The rest of the day I thought about what Jolene's new attitude meant for us. Obviously I had to be more careful with her when we went out; or at least I had to keep better track of her. But I couldn't keep her locked up all day long when I was at work, so I had to come up with a plan to keep her safe. I didn't care if she had sexual adventures during the day, but I didn't want her to get hurt or sold into slavery or something.

So we talked about it and she promised to tell me about all her adventures, no matter how small or outrageous. Then I told her that I wanted her to always carry her cell phone and to not hesitate to beat the crap out of someone if they get rough or threatened her. Later I put her under and reinforced all those things, just to make sure.

For the next ten days nothing unusual happened and I began to relax, hoping that maybe my original concerns were overblown. It was a regular Tuesday night when I arrived home to find my wife sitting on the living room sofa with the TV off, just waiting for me. She had that nervous look that informed me she had something to tell me that was either exciting or bad news. I sat down in the chair directly across from her and we just looked at each other in quiet for a moment.

"You have something to tell me." I said, stating the obvious.

"I had something interesting happen today. I was naughty." She confessed. "I was getting ready to go out back and do some work in the flower gardens when I noticed that there were a couple of men doing some work at the Shaffer place behind our house. I thought it would be fun to show off a little, so instead of just wearing the halter-top and shorts I had on, I changed into my little white bikini."

12