Jolene Listens Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She really had changed, I thought. She never would have done something like that on her own before.

"So I just went out in nothing but the bikini, a hat, and sandals and started weeding and such. I made sure to bend over as much as possible both facing them and away. I sneaked peeks at them when I could and they were definitely watching me. After and hour of this I was getting pretty hot - in more ways than one!" She confided.

I was starting to get hot just listening to her.

"I was finished with my work, but I didn't want to go back in just yet, so I got a shovel and started trying to dig up that big rock in the back garden." She said.

The rock she was referring to was big, too big even for me to pull it out. I could not be sure because I had not uncovered it completely, but it probably weighs around two hundred pounds. I had decided to just leave it until we saved enough money to have the heavy-duty work done in the back yard that we had talked about (pond, stone paths, etc.). I figured I'd let the pros take care of it then. If it had a nice shape we could use it for a decorative rock.

"So I got a shovel and started digging around it a bit and tried lever it out. I couldn't budge it, of course, and I pretended to get angry. I hit it with the shovel, making a loud ringing sound to get their attention. Then I shouted at the rock calling it names. Nothing vulgar, but strong enough so that they would think I was mad." She explained.

I was fascinated with her tale and didn't interrupt.

"As corny as it sounds, that worked and the two of them came over to see what was up. The older man, probably the foreman, was about forty or so, but good looking and trim. The younger man looked to be no older than eighteen or nineteen. He was cute, and like the older man was in very good shape. The older man said 'What's the problem ma'am?'. He was so polite, and you know how I like that in a man." She said.

Yes, I did, I thought to myself, and I knew why!

"Anyway, I told him that I wanted to get rid of that pesky rock, but that it was just too big for me. He offered to help, but of course I had to decline politely. But he insisted, as I was hoping he would, and he sent his young assistant to get a big pry-bar out of his truck while he dug around the rock some more. They dug and pried for about a half hour before that rock started moving, but it was just too big. The older man, who I had discovered was named Greg, was on the pry-bar and his assistant, Chris, was pulling directly on the rock trying to roll it out of the hole. So I grabbed the pry-bar too and pulled as hard as I could. That was just enough to pop that old rock out of the ground." She continued with her story.

"Wow, so they got it out, huh?" I commented.

"Yes, and it was just like you said; it was much bigger than it looked because it was not round, but kind of egg shaped. We were always looking at the smaller end near the surface. Greg commented on how strong I was and asked if I played tennis or something to stay in such good shape. I loved the implied compliment and told him that I practiced martial arts four times a week. They were both impressed and asked what style. I told them it was a mixed style, but mostly Krav Maga and Jujitsu."

"Greg asked if I was any good at it, and I told him that I could hold my own. Chris said he would like to see me holding my own, picking up on the unintentional double entendre. I gave him a stern look and Greg stepped in to apologize for Chris, saying that his young helper had a lot to learn, but that what he lacked in wisdom he made up for with youthful vitality. I giggled and accepted his apology. If you can't tell, I really liked Greg."

"So I thanked them for getting the rock out of the garden and apologized because it was more work than I thought it would be, which was the truth. Then I invited them in for a cool drink. Greg looked at his watch and then said that it was close to lunch time anyway and accepted my offer. I told them that lunch was a wonderful idea and that I would enjoy getting them something to eat. They both liked that idea."

I was starting to get the idea that this story was about to get a lot hotter.

"So I got them each a beer and I grabbed a wine-cooler for myself. I had them sit at the table as I made them ham sandwiches and soup. I knew that my bare ass was on display in that thong and that they were getting an eyeful, and it made me so hot. After they finished eating I asked them if they wanted any desert. Greg asked what I had, so I turned around started looking though the cupboards, as if I didn't already know what was in there, but it gave me another chance to flaunt my bare ass. I heard someone come up behind me and then Greg said over my shoulder that he'd take the buns."

I knew what he was talking about, but I thought I'd tease him a bit so I turned around, put my hands on my hips and said what kind of talk is that?

He looked a bit taken aback, so I winked at him and said didn't anybody teach you how to ask for things politely?

To which he smiled and answered, of course, I'm sorry. May I please have some buns?

I told him that was better and turned around and stuck out my butt a little just to make sure there was no misunderstanding. Then I said, I just love polite men. They were very polite after that, I can tell you."

I pulled my now hard dick out of my pants and started playing with it. Jolene smiled when she saw that and licked her lips, but continued telling her story.

"Greg started feeling up my ass while Chris just sat there with this surprised look on his face. I looked at him and asked if he wanted to see me 'hold my own' now. He just nodded his head; I don't think he trusted himself to speak. I put my hands under my boobs and lifted them up a little so that they were pointing right at Chris and I asked him if this is what he wanted to see."

He said 'not exactly' and I asked what he meant. He blurted out 'without the bikini top' and then clamped his hand over his mouth, probably thinking he had gone too far. You should have seen the look on his face when I asked Greg to untie my top." Jolene recalled.

I could imagine, but then I had seen several men look at her that way recently.

"When I felt the strings go loose, I pulled the top away and put it down on the counter. Then I cupped my breasts again, running my thumbs lightly over my nipples, making them hard little nubs. I asked Chris if that was better and he nodded again, not taking his eyes off of my naked tits. Then I sighed and asked him if he wanted some desert too, maybe some melons. He took the hint and as he stood up I noticed a big tent pole in his pants. He stepped over to me and started playing with my breasts and sucking on them." Jolene was a little out of breath now and paused in the retelling of her adventure.

At this point I stopped stroking my cock; I didn't want to cum yet. So I got on my knees between my wife's legs and started running my hands up and down her legs. "Continue." I instructed.

"Then Greg said that he wanted something sweet to eat too and asked if he could 'partake' of my 'honey pot'. I was more than ready for that, so I pushed off my thong and scooted up onto the table. Greg made a bee-line for my crotch, telling me how beautiful and sexy I was. He really knew his way around a woman's sex, I can tell you. In fact, to be perfectly honest, he's the best pussy lapper I've ever had. Sorry."

"Don't be. I'll have to get some tips from him someday." I replied as I slipped a hand inside the leg of her shorts.

"Chris started playing with my tits again, but I wanted to see his dick, so tried to unbutton his pants, but it was difficult with one hand. It didn't take him long to figure out that it would go quicker if he did it himself. Before his pants even hit the floor I had my hand around his meat and was guiding it to my mouth. It was a littler thinner and longer than yours, and it was very hard. He didn't last long in my mouth and he pumped out so much cum that I couldn't swallow it fast enough, so some of it dribbled out and down my face. He apologized for not warning me that he was going to cum, but I told him it was OK and used my finger to wipe off the stuff that had run out onto my face and then licked it clean." She recounted, her breathing a little ragged at this point as I started finger fucking her with the hand I had sneaked up the leg of her shorts.

"It wasn't long after than and I had my first orgasm for the day, and it was a doozy. I could feel it all the way down to my toes and up to my nose. Anyway, while I was recovering from that Greg put his hard dick into me. I was super wet, so he slid in all the way in one stroke. It felt so good. He was a little thicker than you, but maybe not quite as long. He still filled me up though, and he pounded me for quite a while on the table. He had more stamina than I would have thought for a man his age. Like I said, he was in good shape, just a little bit of a beer belly, but it looked kind of sexy on him. Oh, yeah, he had a really hairy body. You know how I like that. I came twice on his cock before he said he was ready to cum, so I told him I wanted him to cum in my mouth. He pumped a few more times and then barely got it in my mouth before it started squirting. The taste of me mixed with his cum was delicious and I told him so." She stopped talking because I had her close to her climax, but I didn't want her cumming just yet, so I pulled my hands out of her shorts.

"Oh, please make me cum." She begged.

"Not yet. You have to finish your story first. But before you continue, I want you to strip. The rest must be done naked. I want you to play with yourself too, but you can't cum until I say so." I ordered. I knew she she still was embarrassed to masturbate for me (or anyone else for that matter), but I also knew she liked being dominated and humiliated a little.

"OK, you're the boss." She replied and removed all her clothes.

I sat back in the chair and watched as she started playing with her tits. "OK, continue your story and don't leave out any details." I said as I idly played with my cock, but not too much since I didn't want to cum yet either.

"Greg suggested that we find somewhere to be more comfortable. The downstairs spare bedroom was the closest, so I led them in there. Chris was now half hard and I took him into my mouth again. It took a few minutes but I got him completely hard again and laid back and told him to take me. He was not as experienced as you or Greg, but as I was told earlier, what he lacked in skill he made up for with youthful energy. He fucked me missionary for a long time, then he flipped me over and did me doggy style for almost as long. Finally he had me lay on my back on the bed while he stood beside it and fucked me that way. I lost count of how many times I came, probably three or four. I know he lasted at least forty-five minutes before he shot his load onto my tits." My wife was getting very excited again and I had to remind her not to cum. She removed her fingers from her sopping pussy with a disappointed look on her face and returned to playing with her tits.

"Greg was hard again my then and he fucked me again too. He tried out all kinds of positions, some that I didn't even know existed, like sideways. I'll have to show that one to you sometime. Anyway he pounded me for about a half an hour before he shot his load deep in my pussy. He even asked for permission before he did, he's such a sweetie. After that Greg said they had better get back to work, but asked if they could have lunch with me tomorrow. I told them sadly, no, I would be a that gym all morning and I had errands to run after that. He said that he didn't know when they would be in the area again, but that he would leave his card in case we wanted to get that work finally done in our back yard. He said that he was sure I could negotiate a steep discount on the labor!" She was nearing her orgasm again, but I didn't stop her because I figured the story was almost finished.

"After they left I noticed that the blinds on the window were up. I wondered if old man Jacobson next door saw anything. I know he's got to be at least 65, but the thought that maybe he wacked off his old meat while watching us still made me hot. Oh, god, I'm going to cum." She had two fingers back in her sloppy cunt, making sexy squishing sounds.

"Oh shit, so am I!" I groaned.

"On my tits, shoot it on my tits!" She yelled.

I stood up and shot my load all over her beautiful tits. That was all it took for her and I watched as a powerful orgasm ripped through her body. I collapsed on the sofa next to her. As she rubbed my milky white man cum into her sweaty tits I wondered if this was just an isolated incident or if it heralded a new kinky chapter in our lives. As it turned out, I didn't have to wait long to discover the answer to that question.

12