Jolene Listens Ch. 10

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Wow, you really are a hot slut."

"You love it. Oh! I wanted to tell you, he added something new -- it can squirt now! It's amazing how much it feels like a man coming. He really is a very clever man. Ned that is."

I didn't ask her for more details, I figured I could do that later. We were both pretty tired and went right to bed. I fell into a deep slumber almost as soon as my head hit the pillow.

The next couple of days came and went more or less normally. Ed and I continued to plan the next challenge for my wife, but I was not able to dedicate as much time to it as I wanted to. Progress on the project at work was slow, slower than it should have been and I was putting in overtime trying to keep on schedule. That's when Tom called and said he was getting another poker game together and wanted to know if Jolene and I could attend.

"You mean can you borrow my wife for a gangbang with your posse," I joked.

"Yeah, something like that," he chuckled.

"Well, I have to put in some overtime, but you probably knew that since we are behind schedule on our end."

"I heard that. Sure you can't make it?"

"Yeah, sorry. But I'll send Jolene over anyway. I'm holding you personally responsible for her safety."

"Like she needs my protection. From what I hear she could kick all our geek asses."

I laughed at that. "Pretty much."

"Well, tell her to be here tomorrow around seven o'clock."

The next day I was still at work when Jolene called and told me she was leaving for Tom's. I told her she was Tom's slut for the evening and to make me proud. She said she would do her best.

I finally dragged my ass into the house at about nine o'clock after putting in a fourteen hour day. My wife still wasn't home from Tom's poke-her party, but then I didn't really expect her home yet. I threw some leftover stir-fry into the nuke and vegged out in front of the television. I must have fallen asleep on the sofa because I woke up to the sensation of a soft wet mouth sucking on my cock. I looked down to see Jolene's head bobbing up and down on my already hard shaft.

"Oh fuck babe, that feels great."

She looked up at me with those sexy green eyes and managed to smile around my cock. She had become a master cock sucker in the last few months and for some reason it didn't take me long to blow my wad into her mouth. Like a good little slut she swallowed it all down and milked as much as she could while my cock slowly went soft.

"Thank you." She said after tucking me back into my pants.

"For what? My cum?"

She giggled. "Of course. But also for letting me go over to Tom's tonight. I really needed a good gang bang."

"I'm glad you enjoyed yourself. I trust you were a good slut and that everyone left satisfied."

"Oh yes. Everybody left satisfied." I was still a little sleepy so I didn't really make much of the way she emphasized the word "everybody". I was pretty tired and didn't notice what time it was, I just stumbled upstairs and flopped into bed. I was asleep before my wife crawled in beside me.

I continued working overtime for the next couple of days, so when Jolene called me at work and said that Tom at invited her over at the spur of the moment I was a bit annoyed.

"Look, you don't need to call me every time Tom invites you over. You're a big girl, you don't need my permission. Just leave me a note or something so that I know where you are when I get home."

"OK, I just didn't want you to come home and wonder where I was."

Realizing I was a little harsh, I softened my voice. "I know, I know. Thank you for thinking about me. I love you. Have a good time."

By this time I was getting pretty tired of the long days and after eleven hours I called it quits. My brain was fried. I stopped for some take-out on the way home and was in the kitchen eating when Ed stopped over. I didn't really feel like working on our challenges for Jolene, but he was all excited about the progress he had made on planning the next one, so I didn't turn him away.

As I worked through the details with him, though, I started feeding off of his energy and started really getting into it. By the time we were finished I was as excited as he was. It looked like we could put the plan into action the next afternoon. I couldn't wait.

After Ed left I watched some TV, but when I started feeling myself getting tired this time I just decided to go to bed. Jolene was safe with Tom and would be home soon enough. Sleep came a bit more slowly than I anticipated, thoughts of work and my wife swirling in my mind. I vaguely wondered what Jolene was up to at Tom's as I fell asleep.

The next morning when my alarm woke me my wife was right there in the bed beside me as usual. She hardly even stirred when I kissed her cheek, so I let her sleep and got up to get ready for work. Just before I left the house I checked on my wife. She was still sleeping so I taped the envelope to the bedroom door, closed it, and left.

At ten o'clock I called home to make sure that Jolene was up and about. I didn't want her to be late for her new challenge. She answered the phone after three rings.

"Did I wake you up?"

"No, I just got out of the shower."

"My, my, you must have come home pretty late last night. Did you have fun at Toms?"

"Yes I did."

"You will have to tell me about it sometime. I imagine you have a lot to do this morning, so I'll let you get to it."

"Yes, it looks like I will be busy today," she replied in a playful way.

Again I found it difficult to work after that. Thoughts about my wife and her upcoming challenge came unbidden into my mind. I kept pushing them back, but they continued to intrude on my concentration. My imagination was working overtime and I was glad when one o'clock rolled around. I announced to Claire, our department admin, that I was taking a late lunch and left to meet up with Ed.

The bar wasn't the nicest in the area, but it clean and it had several attractive attributes. First, it was owned by a friend of Ed's. Second, it had good video surveillance, even in the bathrooms. That might sound creepy at first, but the cameras in the bathrooms could not see into the stalls. Apparently they were there to detect drug dealing and other illegal activities. The owner, Theo, told us that he has been able to reduce violent incidents dramatically this way.

Theo led us into a small room in back where the video monitors were installed. You really could watch the entire bar from here, including behind the bar. We watched the normal comings and goings of the post-lunch crowd and then, exactly at 1:30 we all watched as my wife walked in, envelope in hand, and sat down at the last bar stool, as instructed. She ordered a glass of wine and gulped down half of it immediately. I could tell she was a little nervous as she waited for someone to approach her.

What she didn't know was that the man she was waiting for was already in the bar and he was just as nervous as she was. Ed had recruited his grandson Greg for this challenge and the twenty year old was sitting at the other end of the bar. He couldn't have missed her entrance and indeed it appeared that he was watching her as she sipped her wine. After what seemed like an eternity Greg stood up and walked down the length of the bar. When he reached the other end where Jolene stood he said something and put the page with the incomplete message down on the bar.

Jolene removed the transparency from her envelope and placed it carefully over the page revealing this message:

"After making sure it is unoccupied, both of you go into the men's bathroom. Remove her dress, lift her up onto the counter and fuck her until you are ready to come, then shoot your cum on her tits and leave. If anybody else shows up before she can get cleaned up and her dress back on she must offer to fuck them as well. She may only leave when all comers have cum. Put both sheets into the envelope and give it to her to return to her master."

After they finished reading the message I could see a huge smile on Greg's face. Jolene simply put both of the sheets into the envelope and stood up. Taking his hand she led him towards the bathrooms. Greg went in first and looked around. Finding it was empty he ducked out quickly and pulled, my wife in after him.

They walked to the end of the room and there was an awkward moment while Greg tried to figure out what to do next. Then she said something to him and turned around. He unzipped her dress and lowered it almost to the floor allowing her to step out of it. When my wife turned around I could see that her nipples were firm little pebbles and she was flushed from her forehead down to the top of her gorgeous tits.

Greg put is hands on her waist and boosted her up onto the counter. As he unbuckled his pants Jolene played with her pussy, stroking her clit with one hand while pushing a finger into her hole with the other. The first thing that caught my attention when Greg pushed his pants and underwear down to his ankles was that he was partially shaved in his pubic region. His cock and balls were completely hairless and the bushy part above that was trimmed quite short. The end result was that it focused the eyes on his package and made it look more pronounced.

This was not lost on my wife who eagerly grabbed his manhood and fondled it briefly before guiding it into her drooling snatch. Greg wasted no time and began fucking her with great vigor, making her tits bounce nicely. In fact, he had to grab her hips and pull back on them to keep from pushing her up too far onto the counter and out of range of his thrusting cock.

"I think it's time for me to make my entrance," Theo said from over my shoulder.

He quietly entered the bathroom and neither of them seemed to notice; they were so caught up in their torrid encounter. As we watched, Theo from inside the bathroom and Ed and I using the hidden camera, Jolene started shaking in orgasm. It looked like she was saying "Oh fuck, oh fuck", or maybe "Fuck me, fuck me" over and over as Greg just plowed through her climax. It wasn't long though, before he started grunting and slamming his cock into her pussy with great force. Suddenly he pulled out and shot a thick creamy stream up onto her tits, almost hitting her face. The rest of it didn't go quite as far, but when he was done she was covered from the tops of her tits to her belly button in his jism.

Just as Greg was pulling his pants up and Jolene was scooping up the cum on her body and licking it off her fingers, Theo coughed dramatically and said something. If he was following the script it was: "What do we have here?"

Greg looked scared to death and rushed out in a panic. Jolene just looked at him as she continued to calmly slurp up Greg's cum. Theo told her that he doesn't allow prostitutes in his bar. She answered him, and he told us later that she said, "There was no money involved, just pleasure. Give me your cock and I'll show you."

Theo walked over to her, pushed his pants down to the floor and stroked his cock as he watched her finish cleaning up Greg's cum. He had a thin long cock with a noticeable bend in the middle. I wondered if he was born with it that way or if he injured it somehow. I also wondered how Jolene would react, but if she noticed she didn't say anything. She just threw her head back when he pushed it into her sloppy fuck hole.

I had to give it to Theo, for an older guy (I'd guess about 50) he sure had a lot of staying power. He just kept pumping through several more of Jolene's orgasms, slowing down each time, but never stopping. I found myself wishing for audio so that I could hear their bodies slapping together and my wife's cries of pleasure. Suddenly both Theo and Jolene looked towards the door. Ed and I were so engrossed with watching Theo and Jolene fuck that we hadn't noticed someone had walked into the bathroom.

Theo said something to him and then turned his attention back to fucking my wife. I looked closer at the new arrival and realized that it was the bartender. Returning my attention to Theo I could see he was getting close as his thrusts became more erratic and powerful. He didn't pull out like Greg, but busted his nut while buried deep in Jolene's pussy. The way he jerked and his ass clenched, he must have pumped a gallon of semen into her. The bartender just stood there and watched while he rubbed his crotch.

On his way out of the bathroom Theo patted the bartender on the back saying something like "Go ahead and get some." As the bartender dropped his trousers Theo took up a position outside the bathroom, probably to make sure that nobody else entered. I guess he was worried about things getting out of hand. I had kind of hoped they would.

Inside Theo was aiming his cock at my wife's dripping snatch, and it was some cock; thick and long. Jolene had been fucked with larger before, but this one was definitely one of the biggest. It was a good thing that she had already been loosened up two men already. It took him a few strokes, but eventually he got all of it into her. Even on the camera I could see Theo's cum being forced out of her pussy around his cock. Jolene looked like she was in heaven; I don't know if it was because he was her third fuck in a row, of if it was because of his size. For his part the bartender took it slow, probably trying to extend his pleasure as much as possible.

He was a young guy, maybe twenty-five, with the stamina and control commensurate his age. I don't know how long he fucked her like that on the bathroom counter, but I did see her shudder though at least one more climax before he picked her up and began slamming her down hard onto his cock. He literally picked her up until he almost slipped out of her, then dropped he back down. I figured he was close to coming and I was right because after a dozen slams like that he stopped and held her impaled on his huge rod. His head was thrown back and his eyes closed so I knew he was pumping his sperm deep into her body. When he lifted Jolene off and put her back on the counter his jism poured out of her gaping cunt.

The bartender got dressed and left. My wife sat there for a moment on the counter, and then carefully slid off until her feet hit the floor. She stood on wobbly legs and used some paper towels to sop up some of the liquid still leaking out of her snatch. After doing that a couple of times she pulled her dress on. It was a bit of a struggle to get the zipper back up, but she managed. Then she picked up her envelope and walked out.

12