Jolene Time Share Day 03

Story Info
Jolene continues fucking at the time share.
7.7k words
3.88
30.8k
6
5

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 05/26/2011
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Tuesday morning came way too early, we had forgotten about our 8:00 AM golf lesson and sprang from bed just after 7:00 AM. As Jolene headed toward the shower I called the resort asking for Brad to come pick us up at 7:45 for the lesson. I joined my wife in the shower, caressing her as I soaped her body, watching her as she rinsed under the falling hot water. My wife was out of the shower as I finished, stroking my cock thinking about the last two days and wondering about the next three days. Toweling off I joined Jolene in the bedroom where she was finishing dressing. Her tight white boy shorts hugged her fine ass and her nipples were pressing against her tight pastel golf shirt. Her long legs disappeared into a pair of white footies and her white cross trainer shoes. Turning my direction I could see her tight shorts pressing against her naked pussy, it was almost as if her boy shorts were painted on. As my wife finished her hair and makeup I slipped into a golf shirt and a pair of shorts, joining her to brush my teeth and comb my hair.

We were ready just before the knock on the door at exactly 7:45. Opening the door we found Brad standing there with two cups of coffee for us. I took the two cups from him as Jolene gave him a big hug, pressing herself to his young body. Taking his face in her hands my wife gave him a quick kiss on the lips and thanked him for thinking of her. Brad blushed and said he had been thinking a lot about her as he helped her in the back of the golf cart. In the cart he had a couple of breakfast muffins for us; we ate them as we made our way to the golf course. Taking us right to the range Brad introduced us to the golf pro, Randy, who was in his mid-forties, tall, thin and black. Randy's eyes moved slowly up my wife's legs, pausing as he took in the tight boy shorts and easing up to her erect nipples and finally looking her in the eyes with a wide smile on his face. Randy thanked Brad as he escorted us to a private section of the driving range set aside for lessons only. He asked if we had previously taken lessons or whether this was our first time. Jolene smiled her sexy smile at Randy and while sipping her coffee slowly assured Randy this was not her first time.

As I took a seat on a nearby bench Randy led my wife to the tee area and suggested some stretching before the lesson began. While holding a golf club between her outstretched hands he had my wife raise her arms over her head and stretch side to side. Slowly walking around my wife Randy was taking in her tight ass, firm breasts and long legs. After several side to side moves Jolene was asked to bend over and touch the club to the ground while still holding the club between her hands. Jolene slowly parted her legs and smiling at Randy then turning to smile at me began her first slow decent toward the ground with the club, bending at the waist, her boy shorts riding up her fine ass. I caught Randy's eye as he moved around behind my wife, acknowledging him as he smiled in my direction. He stood directly behind Jolene and asked her to rise up and stretch over her head slowly. As Jolene rose her tight ass cheeks clenched together allowing her to maintain her balance as her arms moved over her head. Turning my direction again and smiling Randy asked Jolene to repeat the exercise two or three more times. I was sure at this point that Randy knew we were open for a little fun.

Jolene wasted no movements as she knew the exercises were for the benefit of Randy and me. As my wife finished her last stretching she stood facing Randy and let the golf club slip between her spread legs and rest against her pussy, only the thin materials of her boy shorts between the hard shaft and her shaved pussy. Randy asked if he could help her by starting on her stance as he moved behind her and turned her sideways to the driving range. He had his hands on her hips as he bent to tell her to spread her legs and bend slightly at the waist. His hands trailed from her hips down the sides of her shorts as he kneeled behind her taking her tanned right leg in his large black hand and moving it backwards. Randy's face was only inches from my wife's ass as he smiled and told her she was a good student so far. My wife turned to me and told him she intended to be his star student as his hands moved up her leg to her knees as he suggested she bend them a little more.

Randy asked her to take a swing at the ball resting in front of her as he watched her form. Jolene is a pretty good golfer and hit the ball straight ahead, her hips turning as her body stretched with the swing. Randy watched two or three more swings, from the back, the side and the front, enjoying each view of my naughty wife. Her boy shorts were now up on her ass cheeks, the bottom of her fine ass just peeking out below he shorts. The front of her shorts were pressing tightly against her pussy, there was no doubt Jolene was naked under her shorts. Randy asked her to take a break while he set up a video camera to take some footage to show her how she was doing. He was trying to be professional however the bulge in his shorts gave him away. Jolene came and sat next to me as we watched him set up his gear. Her hand found my hard cock and as she asked me how she was doing. I told her the first 30 minutes had been great, her swing looked awesome and she was making both Randy and I as horny as hell. My wife squeezed my cock and told me she was ready for some more fun.

The camera was set up and Randy asked her to step back up and take a few more swings. With the camera rolling my wife stepped back into position and while asking Randy if he was enjoying the lessons as she began rubbing the shaft of her club slowly up and down against her pussy. Jolene asked if he could help her again with her stance as she smiled at him and the camera. Taking the hint Randy moved in behind my wife sliding his large black hands over her hips while pressing her to bend at the hips. As my wife slowly bent at the hips she asked him about her leg positioning, asking him to help her find the right position. His hands slowly moved down here legs as before, moving her right leg slightly back as he knelt behind her. As he let her leg slip from his grip Jolene surprised him by turning to face him her pussy now only inches from his face. Instinctively Randy's hands moved up the back of her calves, up her tanned thighs and over her tight ass. Catching himself as his large hands cupped my wife's cheeks he quickly looked at me with apprehension.

Randy let loose of my wife's ass and fell backward to the ground not knowing quite what to do. Jolene stood with her legs spread above him and laughed at him almost lying on the ground. She apologized for frightening him as she helped him to his feet. For almost the next hour I watched my wife tease Randy, allowing him small liberties as he helped her with her swing. As the lesson neared its end Randy went to the camera and turned it off, bringing it with him as he walked toward a small building he used for an office. Randy smiled and asked if the lesson was on for tomorrow morning at 10:00 AM as planned to which Jolene raised up on her toes and gave him a kiss on the cheek assuring him she was ready for the next lesson. We stepped into the building as Randy went to call for a shuttle to our room. The building had a desk, a water cooler, a small refrigerator in one room, the other room being open with golf clubs and bags scattered around. There was a synthetic mat in the middle of the room and a net on one side, a place you could practice inside. A large flat screen was on one wall where you could watch your swing as you practiced. I picked up the camera while Randy was calling and plugged it into the cables dangling from the flat screen. In a moment I was watching Jolene practice her swing, her fine body moving erotically with each stroke. I watched as the golf pro moved around her, his hands on her body as he helped her with her swing. I stopped the video where Randy was laying the ground with my wife standing above him. Jolene's firm ass was accentuated with her tight boy shorts, her long tanned legs straddling his long black legs. Randy was looking up at her trim body, the camera angle showing off her large breasts, her erect nipples pushing against the material of her blouse. As I set the camera down on a table I was thinking the video was going to get a lot of play with the other staff members later in the day.

When we stepped outside to wait for the shuttle Jolene asked Randy if we could finish the video tomorrow, stopping to take a quick look at the video of him staring at her fine body. Randy laughed and said he was willing to pick up where they left off anytime as he rubbed his semi-erect cock in his shorts. The shuttle arrived; it was our friend Tim who had taken over for Brad. Tim smiled at my wife and I as he helped Jolene into the back seat of the shuttle. I turned to give Randy a tip, he declined and said he had enjoyed the lesson very much and was looking forward to the next lesson, his eyes taking in Jolene as she sat crossed legged in the cart. Tim gave Randy a nod and smile before stepping into the cart and driving us toward our suite. Jolene asked Tim how his day was going and he said it was much better now, turning to take in my wife's long legs and large tits. He asked if we were enjoying our stay and what we were up to for the rest of the day. Jolene said we were having a great time and that she planned on lying out in the sun for a while before the dinner we had to attend.

As we pulled up to our suite and Tim helped us to the door my wife gave him a peck on the cheek and asked if he could pick us up about an hour or so before the dinner as we had a tour to attend. Her hand trailed from his shoulder down his chest and brushed his cock as she turned toward the door. Stopping in the door Jolene asked for Tim's cell phone number so she could text him later. Tim wrote his number on the back of brochure and handed it to me as I joined my wife in our suite. My wife wasn't across the living room before she was naked telling me she was horny from her morning's golf lesson. Jolene lay on the bed, spreading her legs and pulling her feet up toward her ass. I was watching her hands moving down her flat stomach when her cell phone began ringing. Jolene turned on her side, looking at the number before answering it. I could tell she was talking with another woman and listened as she invited the other person over to our suite. Hanging up her phone Jolene said she invited our table mate Sue over for some sun bathing in about an hour, her fingers moving back toward her pussy.

Jolene asked me to tell her a dirty story as she masturbated, her fingers now probing her wet snatch. I knelt at her side as I told her what a nasty wife she was going to be when she invited Tim over to fuck her this afternoon. Two fingers of her left hand were sliding in and out of her pussy as she teased her clit with the other. I told her she was going to call Tim on his cell phone and tell him to bring Brad with him because she wanted to fuck them both. I wanted to hear her tell Tim she wanted to suck his cock while Brad fucked her. Jolene's hand was buzzing on her clit as she began bucking on the bed in an orgasm, her wet pussy glistening as her fingers plunged deep into her cunt. I was stroking my hard cock as I watched my wife come down, her fingers still lingering in her pussy. She told me I was a naughty old man as she smiled up at me. I assured her I am and I thought she was a very naughty hot wife.

Jolene slipped from the bed, heading toward the shower for a quick rinse off. As she came back into the bedroom she grabbed her tanning oil and a towel asking me if I wanted to join her in the backyard. The sun was now up as we entered the small courtyard, Jolene taking a chaise lounge, spreading her towel out and lying down on her stomach, her tight ass basking in the sun. With her legs slightly spread I could see her pussy as I took a seat behind her in a patio chair. It was only a few minutes before I heard the doorbell ring. Jolene asked me to get the door explaining it was probably Sue. I grabbed a towel and wrapped it around me, barely covering my semi-erect cock and headed toward the door. Opening the door I found Sue standing there with a plate of small sandwiches and a bottle of wine. I showed her to the backyard where Jolene was still laying on her back in the hot sun, her body now glistening with oil and perspiration. Sue stopped to take in my naked wife, looking at me then back to my wife. Jolene slowly turned to her side revealing her large breasts, erect nipples jutting toward us. With her legs together only a glimpse of my wife's shaved pussy was visible.

Jolene asked if I would put the sandwiches in the refrigerator, pour them both a glass of wine and get Sue a towel. When I returned to the patio with the wine my wife was laying on her side facing Sue, her legs slightly spread, letting Sue take in her tan body glistening in the sun. Jolene asked me to get Sue one of her bikinis and told me to lose the towel before I came back; turning and smiling at her new friend she said she wanted to see me naked. I found a very small string bikini in Jolene's drawer threw my towel on the bed and headed toward the patio sporting a fairly erect dick. I handed the bikini to Sue; her eyes were on my now very hard cock as I stood in front of her. Jolene smiled at me and my hardness; she told Sue I would do whatever she wanted. Sue asked what she meant still staring at my cock. Jolene looked at me and smiled, telling me to stroke my cock for her friend. I began slowly stroking my cock while Sue watched. I was standing in front of her as my hand moved up and down, her eyes focused on my hardness as pre-cum formed on the tip of my cock. Jolene asked me to stop before I covered Sue with cum, that her friend had the idea.

Sue asked why I would do whatever my wife asked and Jolene responded it was a mutual agreement, that she would do whatever I asked her as well. Sue looked at my cock then up at me and told me to stroke my cock again. My hand slid over my cock as I stroked it up and down, Sue watching, her legs slightly spreading and moving from side to side. Sue told me to stop and let her touch my cock as she reached up and slid her fingers over my shaft. She asked if I would mind leaving them alone so they could talk and asked me to bring the sandwiches in a little while. Sporting my hard on I made my way back into the suite and laid on the bed, a clear view of the patio through the open double doors. I watched as Sue stood and slowly looking around began peeling off the sundress she was wearing. She was tall and thin, her body was almost transparent it was so white. Sue was wearing a cotton bra and panty set which she dropped to the ground as she picked up the tiny bikini. Jolene made a motion to lie down and said something I couldn't hear. Sue looked around again and dropping the bikini lay down on the chaise next to my wife, her little nipples pointed toward the sky.

Jolene handed her friend the bottle of oil, watching as she rubbed her white body down from her neck across her tits and down to her pussy. Sue's pussy was trimmed short in a classic inverted triangle, her blonde pussy hair matching her long blonde hair. The two women were talking away; I was stroking my cock wondering what the afternoon held in store. After about 10 minutes my wife motioned Sue to turn over, face down. My wife took the oil and moved to sit on the chaise next to Sue as she began rubbing the oil into her friend's shoulders. I watched Jolene dribble the oil across Sue's back, across her small white ass and down the back of each leg. Jolene's hands where moving over Sue's body and soon were caressing her ass. Although not frequently my wife has had sex with other women and I was pleasantly surprised as she spread Sue's legs and continued rubbing her thighs and legs.

Jolene's moved now so she was kneeling between Sue's spread legs, her tan tits dangling below her as her little fingers found the folds of Sue's pussy. Jolene slipped a finger into her friend's cunt, slowly sliding it in and out as she leaned over Sue, her nipples grazing her friend's back and began talking in her ear. Sue's ass was moving with my wife's fingering, rising off the towel, moving in small circles and resting on the towel again. Jolene slipped her finger from Sue's pussy and stood up, helping her friend to her feet, both of them turning toward the open door of the bedroom. My hand was still stroking my cock as I watched them moving in my direction, smiling and holding each other's hands.

As they came through the door my wife asked me to sit in the chair as she crawled onto the messed up bed. Sue lay down next to her and for the next few minutes I watched as my wife and Sue made out, tongues exploring each other's mouths, hands roaming their oiled down bodies. As they kissed my wife moved on top of Sue, her large tan breasts pressing against her friend's small white tits. Jolene was grinding her shaved pussy against Sue's blonde snatch, using her legs to spread Sue's even further apart. My cock was rock hard as I watched my wife move down Sue's body, taking her small nipples in her mouth, gently biting them and then releasing. Sue was running her hands through Jolene's hair as she alternately sucked and bit Sue's nipples. Sliding her tongue down the glistening white chest and stomach of her friend my wife raised to her knees and began kissing her friend's wet pussy.

Still sitting in the chair I watched my wife on her knees in front of me, her legs spread, her pussy and little rosebud staring directly at me. My wife was assaulting Sue's pussy, her face buried between her legs. That was all I needed as I moved in behind my wife and slid my hard cock into her waiting pussy. Jolene began moaning as I held her by the hips and worked my cock in and out of her pussy. Sue was beginning to make noises as she pressed my wife's face to her pussy. I watched Sue's body moving up and down as my wife was bringing her to orgasm, still holding Jolene by her hair. My cock erupted in my wife's pussy as I fucked her as hard as I could, grinding against her fine ass with each deep stroke. Sue was whimpering and screaming at the same time as my wife continued sucking her little clit.

Cum oozed from my wife's pussy as my dick slipped free and I retreated toward the chair. Jolene slid up Sue's body as they locked in another embrace. Jolene was lying on her back, legs spread, pussy covered with cum as Sue sat up and began running her hands over my wife's large tits and nipples. Not stopping to suck my wife's nipples Sue instead went straight for her cum filled pussy. I watched as our new friend spread my wife's legs with her hands and lowered her face into Jolene's very wet cunt. Sue's pussy was nice and pink as she kneeled in between my wife's thighs her legs slightly spread, sucking my fresh cum from Jolene's well fucked pussy. Now it was my wife's turn to have a handful of another woman's hair as Sue was bringing her to an orgasm. I wasn't sure if this was Sue's first time with another woman but it looked like she was enjoying it very much. My cock was growing in my hand as Sue slid a finger into her glistening pussy. Jolene began whimpering and bucking against Sue's face, Sue was cumming on her own fingers as my wife pushed her shaved pussy to her friend's face.

Sue slid from the bed and stood before me, her face wet with my wife's pussy juice, her whiteness a contrast to my wife's tanned body laying on the bed behind her. Sue's hands were roaming her body as she watched me slowly jacking off in the chair. Stepping in front of me she told me to sit back as she lowered her pussy to my hard cock. I felt her hot pussy cover my cock as she began moving up and down, covering my cock with her pussy juice. After several strokes she stood again, her legs parted, he fingers touching her pussy as she told me to jack off. Her eyes were fixed on my cock as I shot my load, cum running over my fingers as I pumped. She broke her gaze and stepped out to the patio for her clothes. I smiled at my wife on the bed as she asked me to show Sue out; Jolene said she wanted a little nap before our tour and dinner. Sue came back in straightening her clothes, moving to the bed to give my wife a little kiss and trailing her fingers over Jolene's breasts. I walked naked with Sue to the front door, my cock still erect in front of me. Sue wrapped her fingers around my cock as she rose up to give me a quick kiss, her hand squeezing my cock as we kissed. Releasing my cock as she opened the door Sue said she would see us at dinner as she closed the door behind her.

12