Jolene's Adventures: Road Trip

Story Info
Working with the law.
3.3k words
3.96
13.6k
1
0

Part 8 of the 9 part series

Updated 08/31/2017
Created 03/23/2011
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

One day when Jolene and Sly we're still dating Jolene went off to have a day to herself with a friend in another city. She had to drive about three hours from her house and meet up with her girlfriend who was working a job away from home. Sly had to work and told her to go and have a good time and relax so she started out early in the morning. She packed her bag the night before with the usual over night stuff and a couple bathing suits for the hot tub. Not that she needed a bathing suit but better to have one than not.

The trip started out as any other trip. Get gas, a snack and crank the tunes for a nice quiet ride. Or so she thought. Sly was sitting at his desk beginning his days work and his mind drifted to Jolene all alone on that trip so he decided to give her a call and see how she was doing?

"Hi Jolene baby, how's the trip going so far?" asked Sly.

"Hi lover, its way too boring without you here to keep me from falling asleep," giggled Jolene.

"You know if I was there you'd make me drive anyway," retorted Sly sarcastically.

"Of course," said Jolene, "so I could be sucking your cock along the way,"

"That sounds real good right now," said Sly.

"Sucks to be you," laughed Jolene. "Let me go lover I'm getting into traffic,"

"Bye sweetie, love you."

There really wasn't that much traffic but Jolene had spied a hot guy in a semi as she was speeding by and was thinking of having some fun with that driver. She eased over in the right lane and started to match speeds with him and began unbuttoning her blouse down to the belly button ring in her navel. That should be far enough she thought. Reaching around behind her with her other hand she popped the clasp on her bra and started removing it by pulling the shoulder straps over her arms. It was soon on the seat beside her.

All this time the truck driver had been slowly gaining on Jolene. The truck had a viewing window down near the floor of the cab so she knew he would be able to see her as he passed by. The thought of showing her tits off to this stranger was giving Jolene a little tingle in her clit and she was getting wet. Opening her blouse to expose her breasts so the nipple was visible was the start of the show. Next she unbuttoned her jeans and unzipped them so she had room for her hand to slide into her panties. She wanted him to think she was fingering herself as she was driving, which of course was what she was doing. Tapping the cruise control to knock off a mile per hour or two allowed the truck to continue to gain on Jolene's car. To make the view better she opened the sunroof all the way so he could see down in the car top. As the truck approached Jolene could see in the mirror she had the driver's interest. He was looking intently at the side mirror of the car she had strategically repositioned so it showed her now bare chest. At first it looked like he was just going to pass by because he didn't appear to be slowing down. The truck eased up beside her and she pretended not to notice but out of the corner of her eye she could see up through the little view window on the cab floor that he was looking at her. Steering the car with one hand and slowly massaging her breast with her other Jolene matched speed with the truck, switching hands from time, to time, to ensure her nipples were nice and hard. She knew the driver couldn't see all the way down into the car but he was getting a good show. Jolene's panties were now quite wet and she deliberately looked over at the driver to see what he was doing. He was smiling back at her and gave her a thumbs up. A little shiver of delight went through her body at the thought of what might be going through this mans head.

It didn't take long to figure out what he was thinking because she saw him fumbling in his lap. He couldn't be doing what I think he's doing she thought. Sure enough the driver had unzipped his jeans and pulled out his cock. He was wanking his cock right there going sixty-five miles an hour down the road. Now that's crazy she thought but it was hot. Making a big show of it she put her right index finger in her mouth as far as it would go and slowly pulled it out making it good and wet. Next she slid her hand into the waistband of her panties and ran her finger up and down her now gushing slit. Again making a big show of it she pulled her hand out and licked her finger. This was obviously too much for the driver because she saw him trying to stand up and lean forward in his seat as his hand was pumping furiously. He was saying something but she couldn't make out what his lips were saying. It looked like he was saying, oh yeah, or something like that. Jolene licked her lips and smiled. Moments later she watched as the driver spewed cum on his dashboard and his pumping slowed and then stopped as he fell back in his seat. Jolene laughed and waving goodbye stepped on the gas resetting the cruise for seventy.

That was way too hot thought Jolene. If I don't get myself off soon I might catch fire. Sliding her hand back into her panties she began massaging her little bud with her fingers. She had almost cum when she was rubbing her breasts earlier but now that she was working her clit the surge was fast approaching. Being careful not to run off the road the fingering continued until the familiar buzz ran through her making her catch her breath and release it with her usual little squeak as the wave subsided.

As she sped down the road she noticed the trucks she passed paid close attention to her. It was obvious the driver she had played with had radioed ahead and told of the encounter and that others should be on the look out for her. Little did she know this was going to cause another chance meeting of a more interesting kind.

Down the highway about five miles was a deputy sheriff waiting by the roadside with a RADAR gun. Deputy Dog also had a CB radio, which he used to monitor trucker conversation so he knew when a particular RADAR trap was too hot so he could move on to better pickings. The Deputy was accustomed to hot girls flashing truckers so he wasn't that excited about it but he was bored so he decided if he saw this hottie all the truckers were talking about he might just pull her over and see what all the fuss was about.

About that time along came Jolene breaking the speed limit by a mere five miles an hour. The RADAR lit up alerting the deputy. Ordinarily he wouldn't start his car for anything under fifteen miles over but he recognized the description of the car from the truckers' conversation. As Jolene went by the Deputy started his car and turned on his emergency lights as he pulled onto the highway in pursuit of a blue Toyota going a whopping seventy miles an hour in a sixty-five.

Jolene had seen the police car on the side of the road a couple of miles before she passed it. Looking at her speedometer she chuckled. No way he would even pay any attention to me she thought. As she passed by him she looked over and gave him her sweetest smile. Immediately his lights came on and he pulled into the lane behind her pulling close to her bumper. She looked in the mirror and he was pointing to the side of the road. Damn she thought. I don't need this shit. Is he kidding? I'm five miles over. Touching the brake to disengage the cruise and putting on her right turn signal she brought the car to a safe distance off the right median under an over pass. Looking down she quickly buttoned a few more buttons on her blouse but not too many. Having nice titties sometimes comes in handy in these situations. She still had her jeans unbuttoned but she decided to let them go for now since the blouse was covering the open zippered area. It could come in handy that they were open. It was always a fantasy of hers to be taken from behind by a cop on the side of the road. It was something to do with being dominated by a strong forceful guy. It appealed to her inner submissive nature to be forced to perform against her will. As the Deputy got out of his car she noticed he was a hunk and a tingle went through her clit. Running her hands through her hair she waited.

The Deputy approached the car cautiously as they do looking it over.

"Good morning, driver's license, registration and insurance card please," he said pleasantly.

"Of course officer," said Jolene with a silky tone. "What do I owe this pleasure to?"

"I clocked you at seventy miles an hour mam." "The speed limit is sixty-five here," he said as he took her papers from her.

"I'll be right back," he said as he went towards his car.

Jolene watched him walk away in the mirror and imagined what it would be like to be watching that nice hard ass of his pounding his cock into her in a mirror. He was definitely a fit weight lifter for sure. His uniform was tight but not because of any fat that was for sure. A shiver went up her spine and caused her to subconsciously rub her pussy through her jeans.

The deputy went back to his car and sat down closing the door. Wow he thought. Those truckers were right. That was a hot piece of ass there. The first thing he noticed when he got up to the window was those perky titties that the truckers were foaming at the mouth about. No doubt they were succulent. He also noted that her jeans were unzipped through the thin material of her blouse, probably playing with her pussy as she was driving. I should give her a ticket for distracted driving he mused. The problem was it would be embarrassing to talk about it in court if he had to. He decided to give her a warning and let her go but he wasn't going to let her know that too quickly. It might be fun to see what would happen if she thought she was going to get a paying ticket. The deputy got out of his car and headed back to Jolene.

Jolene had not been idle while she waited. Her hand had strayed into her jeans again and she was diddling her clit for all it was worth trying to get off before the hot deputy came back. Her face and neck were obviously flushed from the effort. The deputy approached so she withdrew her hand.

"The fine for speeding on this stretch of highway, due to increased enforcement, is $200.00," he said.

"Oh my God officer, I don't have that kind of money," squealed Jolene, tears beginning to form in her eyes.

The deputy noticed her nipples had swelled and were poking hard against her blouse; also her jeans had a wet spot in the crotch. He said nothing but waited.

Jolene went on. "I was only five miles over can't you let me slide?" "I would be very grateful if you were," she said teary eyed.

The deputy continued his cold stare.

"How about I pay the ticket on the roadside," she said with a wink?

Now that an offer was clearly on the table the deputy said, "What did you have in mind?"

Jolene knew she had him now and her heart jumped from a shot of adrenalin that went thought her starting at her clit and flowing upward. This could get really good fast she thought. She decided to go for broke and hammer him hard. All he could do is say no at this point. Nothing ventured, nothing gained.

"Well.... I have always wanted to be handcuffed and bent over a fender and doggie fucked by and strong armed officer of the law," she blurted out.

Deputy Dog almost lost it. He wasn't quite expecting that response, and now she had called his bluff and he was over the barrel.

Thinking quickly he said, "Mam, step out of the vehicle and put your hands behind your back."

"Yes sir," replied Jolene as she opened the door and stepped out.

The deputy slapped the handcuffs on Jolene and walked her around to the passenger side of his car and opened the back door.

"Now I'm arresting you for distracted driving due to playing with your pussy and teasing an officer of the law with your perky titties."

Jolene knew her fantasy was coming true and relaxed.

"Oh please not that," she cried fake crocodile tears.

'I'm also going to fuck you doggie style to pay for your fine," said Deputy Dog.

"But first you're going to suck my cock till I'm ready to do you from behind. On your knees bitch and start sucking," he said as he opened his trousers and pulled out his cock.

Jolene complied and was rewarded with a nice eight-inch cock that was as big around as her wrist. Her pussy contracted at the sight of that cock. It was huge. Her pussy was already wet but she felt it gush at the sight of that monster. She couldn't wait to get that thing in her mouth and in her pussy. Squirming with her arms behind her back she lunged for his cock with her mouth engulfing it halfway on the first attempt. Pulling back as she took a deep breath she lunged forward again taking almost three quarters of it in her mouth and allowing it to again slide out as she sucked the shaft. When she got to the head she lingered there swirling her tongue around the tip and forcing the tip of her tongue into his pre-cum lubricated tip. Tasting the sweet pre-cum caused her to forcefully begin fucking her mouth up and down his cock trying to get more and more in on every stroke. The deputy instinctively grabbed a handful of hair to help steady her as she milked his now very wet cock. She was a great cocksucker he was thinking as he looked down at those perky titties. He reached down flopping them out so he could get a better look at them as his cock slid in and out of that tight mouth. She was definitely good. If he let her go on too long he wouldn't get to fuck that pussy she was hiding in those jeans.

Pulling her up by the hair firmly he said, "That's enough of that perp get on your feet and turn around."

With that she was stood on her feet and spun around to face the car fender. The wetness in Jolene's pussy was unbelievable. This was the wettest she had ever been in her life. When he finally pulled her panties off there was going to be a flood.

Pushing Jolene over the fender he reached around in front and unzipped her jeans the rest of the way, pulling down her jeans and panties in one slightly rough motion. As her panties came away from her pussy lips there was an audible sucking sound and juice began rolling down her legs. Immediately he penetrated her with two fingers all the way to the knuckles. As his fingers went in there was a squish as the juices trapped inside her pussy hole shot out on his hand.

He placed his face beside her ear and whispered, "Now you're going to pay your fine perp," and she felt his fingers withdraw and then the smack of his cock head hitting her clit as he bludgeoned her with his man meat nightstick. She took a deep breath and then let out a moan. When she did that, Deputy Dog slammed his full eight inches into her pussy without stopping for her to get used to the size at all. He just rammed it in. His cock was so big it caused her to catch her breath and wonder if she would be split in half. After the shock of it sliding in she began to push back against him. He was trying to pull back to get a stroke and she kept pushing back not wanting to let that wonderful cock out of her hole. Her pussy clenched at it with all it muscled might but in the end it was no match for him as he pulled out to the head and slammed it back into her silky wetness. As he was pounding into her he held onto her hair so she couldn't let her head down. The pain was exquisite both in her pussy and at the roots of her hair.

Jolene was about to black out from the sensory overload. Her pussy was humming and vibrating and her legs felt as if they would give out but she knew they wouldn't. His other hand was tweaking and pinching her nipples alternately and causing a wonderful feeling she had only felt a few times. If he kept that up just like that she would climax from breast fondling alone. She couldn't stand it anymore she was going to explode all over his cock any second now. Deputy Dog could feel the intensity of her orgasm building. He could feel her pussy clenching and milking his cock. As her breathing got quicker and she began to tense up Deputy Dog slammed into that pussy harder and harder. He was groaning with effort. Jolene was already in another world. As he released his load to wash her tunnel he let out a groan, which brought her back to reality. She gasped as his flood splattered into her, his cock swelling and bucking its contents into her soaked hole. A rush of adrenalin made her knees buckle and she shuddered as the wave came crashing through her body. He was still pounding into her with that hard cock and not letting up. Looking down between her legs she could see whipped cream dripping on the ground and her pussy was making a sucking sound as she bucked on the end of that man meat sword. After leaning over her for a moment to get his wind the deputy let his cock slip out of that juicy pussy.

"Mam, he said, your debt to society is paid," as he removed the handcuffs.

Jolene pulled up her soaked pants and stuffed her tits back in her blouse and turning to the deputy planted a big wet kiss on his lips and added some tongue for good measure.

"I'll be on my way then, thanks for the ride," she giggled.

Getting into her car she took off down the road headed for her visit with her friend. If the visit is anything like the ride down its surely going to be a fun time she said to herself. She really needed a hot shower when she got there.