Jolted Consequences

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"One ------- two ------- three."

At three I hit him hard in his face with my right fist, which caused him to fall back with the chair. In an attempt to stop him falling, I gripped his hair with my left hand but got only a toupee in the grip when he fell back and hit the floor with his head. I threw the toupee on the table, which got Sandra and Nelly screaming. When the "toupee man" lay down on the floor with one leg on the each side of the chair, I couldn't resist the temptation to give his balls a hard kick with my heel.

He began wriggling like a worm. I took the ice water pitcher from the table and poured everything over him. Thereafter I took the tablecloth and dragged it up in the air so everything on the table fell on Nelly and her husband and shouted, "You damn drugged assholes wanted to play nasty games with me."

Sandra began shouting, "I'll divorce you! I'll divorce you!"

"I shouted back, "I look forward to that, you damn drug abusing company whore. Tonight your ass is out of my house."

The whole incident had only taken a few seconds and nobody tried to stop me when I left the dance hall. In the car and on my way to Sandra's parent's house to collect my belongings the remorse hit me and I asked myself, "What the hell have I done?" But then I calmed down and I asked myself "What the hell had Sandra done?"

After a quick stop at Sandra's parent's house I hurried home to my own. The house was dark as expected and I went in. Everything was as usual except that there was an empty ice bucket and a tray with two champagne glasses and a red rose on the kitchen table. A third glass stood besides the tray. In the fridge I found a bowl of strawberries and a bottle of French Champagne. Sandra wanted to celebrate something, but why three glasses? And why two glasses on the tray and one beside?

I decided to take a closer investigation of the house. Nothing unusual was to be seen in the living room. But in the bedroom there was a new red sheet in the marital bed and large bunches of red roses on both night stands. Sandra had made the room ready for a romantic love night. The only question was, who is the lucky man? After her behavior earlier that evening it could hardly have been I. Was it the "toupee head" I had kicked in the balls?

Now it was clear why there were three champagne glasses. The third glass must been intended for me while she and the "toupee head" fucked in my bed. Sandra must have gone totally mad if she could even think that I would accept such a humiliation in my own house. That was why that silly humiliation took place at her Union party. She must have known that several of the guests at the party were members in my golf club and who wouldn't want to play with me if I had acted as the spineless wimp she expected me to be there? How could she hate me so much a few hours after our pleasant lunch in the park? She was right that divorce was the only possible solution now.

I folded the red sheets and laid them at the doorstep with her ice bucket, champagne, tray with three champagne glasses, strawberries and a note in A4 size which read, "Sandra's whorehouse has moved to a new site. Address unknown."

Then I locked all three doors from the inside with boards from my workshop in the garage between the floor and the door handles so the doors could not be opened from the outside even when she opened the lock with her key.

Only a few minutes later she came alone in a taxi, hesitated when she saw her things and the sign on the doorstep, rang somebody on her cell phone and walked away without trying to come in. A taxi came a few minutes later.

If she was able to do what she had done tonight, she would even be able to be a nasty lady when she was away on her trips to the main office together with Nelly. I had accepted her silly explanation, though with doubts that made her furious, that it was a demand from their Union they not drive when they were tired after an intensive day at the main office. If this Nelly and Sandra could take some drug, probably cocaine, before going to the Union party in their hometown tonight, what could they do alone in the county capital?

I decided to make a closer investigation for some kind of evidence about Sandra's possible whoring and began among her private belongings. Nothing found in her drawers with underwear. Neither any fancy sexy lingerie nor any sex toys or anything else of interest in the bedroom. Nothing strange in her dispatch case. Nothing in her calendar, no secret codes, no strange phone numbers. We shared the desk in our home office with four drawers for each of us. I had never had any reason to look in her drawers before but now I took a close look in them.

Nothing in the first three of them but the fourth was locked. I searched for the key but didn't find any so I opened the drawer with a bended nail and pliers. The first thing I saw in the drawer was a ring binder with Sandra's salary specifications, which confused me until I found out why she kept it behind a lock. She had taken some hours off at least one morning every month during the last five months and when I compared the dates with her calendar, it was always the day after their visit at the main office. Under the ring binder was her private photo album from the time before she met me. She had showed it to me when we moved in together and nothing strange in it, some old boyfriends and rather innocent party pictures. I opened it anyway and bingo. Between the sides in the album I found eight pictures probably taken with her cell phone's 2-mega-pixel camera.

The phone was a birthday gift from me and she had been very glad when she got it. The pictures were printed out with a high quality color printer and put the final full stop to my marriage.

Two were with a curly yellow haired naked young man, probably a male stripper, at a bar obviously after the closing time because nobody else was on the picture. On the first photo he had laid his huge cock on a bar stool and a smiling Sandra, only wearing bra and panties, stood next to him and was measuring it with Crown coins, which are almost an inch. It was impossible to see how many coins she had succeeded to lay on it. The next picture showed a topless Nelly, only in her panties, sucking it.

Following two pictures were taken in what must have been a hotel room. The first showed Sandra, with her jeans and panties down to her knees lying on a man's lap. The man pretended to spank her with his right palm but both he and Sandra were laughing. The spanking couldn't be any serious matter. Probably only a part of necking. But with her panties already down, she had obviously even been into some more serious actions later during that evening. A topless Nelly was on the next picture with the "curly yellow hair" squeezing her boobs with his hands.

The next three pictures were taken at a hotel. A topless Sandra was on the first, sucking a man in a white shirt and red tie lying on the bed with his trousers down to his knees. The next picture showed her wanking him when he ejaculated high in the air. The same man was even on the next, but this time naked and fucking a naked Nelly from behind. In the last picture both Nelly and Sandra sat naked on a sofa.

A closer look at the pictures showed that they had time and date. The oldest were taken about five months ago and the latest only two weeks before my adventure with Marie-Louise. The only possible question now was, "What the hell did they do during those trips when they didn't took any pictures?"

Now Sandra's behavior was a real mystery for me. Acting as a real slut herself she had planned to humiliate me as hell and make me a laughing stock for the whole town. Now I knew that she must hate me as hell, but why? A complete mystery for me with the evidence about her own wrong doings in my hand. She could have confessed her own cheatings and we could be even and forgiven each other. One thing was for sure, all remorse for my behavior earlier in the evening was gone and would never come back.

I decided that I had enough and didn't care to search for anything else of interest any longer. I locked the drawer, poured up a large whisky but as expected it was impossible to get any sleep afterwards.

I wrote a text message to Marie-Louise: "Dear M-L, We promised to keep each other updated. Once again I must say that I'm very happy for the time at the course. Tonight it helped me to find out the sad truth that I'm married to a real slut wife. I will get free from her much sooner than it would have been possible without her finding the truth after the course. Please call when you can and I'll tell you one of the most incredible true life stories you ever heard. Your friend, RD."

Marie-Louise rang me early next morning and I told her the truth about what had happened yesterday. She listened without any comments and when I came to a full stop she only asked, "What are your plans for the future."

"Divorce, of course. But don't know anything further."

"My boyfriend told me yesterday that he refused to see the doctor I had booked for him, so I left him. That's my story."

"What are your plans?"

"Nothing yet, any suggestions?"

"Yes, it would be a pleasure to see you again, of course on your terms."

"Accepted."

"Your terms?"

"Don't have any. Let's meet and see what will happen."

We agreed to meet already the next day at a hotel a short distance from her hometown.

Then Sandra rang me, angry as a wasp and shouted about the scandal at the party and that her job was in danger and everything was my fault because I was a damn whoremonger.

I replied, "Talking about whores, have you collected your own brothel equipment from my doorstep yet?"

"When will you be out of the house?"

"Probably before the new owner is moving in. Want to buy it?"

"You are getting worse and worse for every day."

"Did you want something?"

"You out of the house."

"The house is my private property, but you can take all furniture. I don't want to sleep in your damn brothel bed any longer. Take everything except my clothes and some electronic equipment."

"Are you serious?"

"Yes."

"The children?"

"The choice is up to them but I bet it will be you. Your parent's house will be good enough for you and them for the time being until you find something of your own."

"So you don't have any objections to the divorce I mentioned yesterday?"

"Of course not, it was the only sane thing you said during your drugged insane condition during yesterday evening."

"Oh my God, it's not what you think."

"No, I'm afraid that it is much worse. Bye"

Sandra rang again ten minutes later and wanted to have her car, clothes and some other things.

I accepted to load the car with everything she had requested and park it on the street with the key on the wheel. I had put her "whore equipment" in the trunk. She came in a taxi and took her car.

Marie-Louise rang me and suggested we meet the same afternoon. I accepted and drove to the hotel. We took a long walk and had a pleasant time, even talked about our problems, which made each other feel much better. After a romantic dinner at a small restaurant we called it an early evening.

Back at the hotel and in the bed Marie-Louise got serious and asked me about my plans for the future if I wanted to get Sandra back after letting her calm down for a while. I told her, "No way," and asked her about her own plans for the future.

She looked me straight in my eyes and said that she wanted to get married and have two children and then continued with a low voice, "Do you want to share that future with me?"

"Marie-Louise, are you serious?"

"Yes, Raymond, I love you with all my heart. I've been thinking about you every day since the course. But I didn't dare to say anything to you."

"I love you too Marie-Louise. I really tried to fix my marriage, but from now on you are the one and only."

Nothing more needed to be said in a long time because we got involved in making love and continued with that until we were totally exhausted after the third time and fell asleep. After an intensive morning fuck we went down to the restaurant for breakfast and a small talk about the future. Marie Louise had no objections when I told her that I wanted to buy a new house and new furniture and Sandra could take everything she wanted from the old house and if she left something of value. I would give it to the Salvation Army's second hand shop.

Marie Louise promised to do her best to get a job in my present hometown. I think both of us had a positive surprise when we found out how many matters could get a solution without any different opinions at all and when we had different opinions how easy it was to get a solution with some giving and taking from both sides.

I felt ten years younger when I got back from the weekend with Marie Louise and found out that Sandra had been in the house taking more of her things and left me a note on the kitchen table. It read:

"Dear Ray,

I love you very much and I'm very sorry for my stupid attempt to be nasty to you at the party. I had it totally wrong. Nobody can blame you for acting as a real man and I love you even more after that. Everything you have done is forgiven and forgotten and please forgive me for everything I did and said during that terrible evening when I had lost all common sense. Please give me a chance to explain everything so we can be a happy family again. I love you.

Sandra, Your loving wife."

What bullshit? How in the hell could she say that she loved me if she had been cheating for months, probably with cocaine in her nose, and intended to fuck that damn "toupee head" in my bed? No way I couldn't even think about taking her back.

Monday was a busy day for me, first at the bank sharing our accounts, putting the house up for sale and then to the court for divorce papers. Sandra rang me and I agreed to meet her on Tuesday evening at a restaurant for what she called "a serious talk about our future." Probably not exactly what she expected.

Marie Louise was a bit worried when I told her about Sandra's note and that I had agreed to see her so soon after the scandal party. I understood the she feared that I would change my mind and forget everything I had agreed with her, forgive Sandra and go on with the marriage. I could hear some relief in her voice when I told her that my house was for sale and the only thing that remained to be written in divorce papers was Sandra's signature. I promised to call her after the meeting but I feared Sandra would use the children against me. However, all decisions were already made and Sandra could only get minor changes.

On Tuesday evening both Sandra and I were on time at the restaurant and sat down in a discrete booth. I suggested waiting with the serious talk till after the meal. Once again I realized that Sandra was a very handsome woman and if I hadn't met Marie-Louise and hadn't found the cheating pictures, I would probably have tried to save the marriage in some way.

After the meal while we had coffee, Sandra opened the serious talk by saying, "Dear Ray, I'm sorry for listening to my friend's stupid suggestions about how to get even before forgiving you and not been the loving wife you expected me to be after our pleasant meeting in the park. I regret everything I did during that damn evening. I don't blame you for the damn mess, which almost cost my job. Please let me explain my plans for that damn evening and you'll see that I had no intentions to do what you think about me."

"Speaking about the evening, how long have you been using cocaine?"

"Cocaine?"

"Yes, I've seen enough with drugged people before so I'm 100% sure that those four giggling idiots whom I drove to that damn party were drugged. Cocaine or some other shit. I saw your eyes in the bright light at the entrance and I doubt that you've been silly enough to get necking with the toupee head in my presence without that crap in your nose."

"First, only and the last time, Nelly got it as a gift from an old friend of hers, and we others were curious to try it."

"What about your brothel in our bedroom? Did you really think that I'm such a poor wimp that I would have let you fuck your toupee headed boyfriend in my bed with me watching or waiting for my turn?"

"He is not my boyfriend. Ronny is only a fellow worker who had to pay a terrible high price for helping me get even with you at the party."

"Have you fucked him before?"

"Of course not. You have got a wrong opinion of everything during that evening. If you had agreed to eat at some other table, my intention was to come over to you after the meal, tell you that I had forgiven you and thereafter been together with you the whole evening. The bedroom, flowers, champagne and strawberries were for you in my attempt to get a romantic re-start to our marriage. That's the simple truth."

"Why three champagne glasses?"

"There was a crack in one of them, that's the only reason."

"Sounds sensible but I regret to say that there are too many weak points in your explanations. I don't think you've told me the whole truth."

She got a stressed expression in her face when she replied, "I'm sorry if you don't believe me when I tell you the truth. What else do you want to know?"

"The real truth about when you began with cocaine during your "nights out" with Nelly? So far I know about five months but is it six? How could you let such a damn slut take total control over you and let her persuade you to whoring and destroy your marriage? Am I totally wrong when I say that our marriage was better than average, at least until your promotion?"

She blushed and got totally red in her face when she replied; "Our marriage was great until your course. But you are wrong again, because you ought to know that I've never been out partying with Nelly at any "girls night out."

"Of course not here in the hometown where people know you. Your wild nights out were at the county capital. I've checked with your job and with your Union and there is not any rule about staying overnight after being at the main office for some errand. At the main office they told me that some days you were ready as early as at three o'clock and could have been at home no later than half past four or five. You had hardly any reason to stay there overnight, at least not for 'resting.' I know that you and Nelly took a few hours off the job the days after 'for resting' and you have paid the hotel with your own money or the probability is that somebody did it for you. Shall we say 'as payment for your services'."

"Are you accusing me of something?"

I opened my briefcase, laid her 'wanking photo' on the table and said, "Yes, I am."

Sandra began to understand that the game was coming to an end. I didn't see any reason for not going straight to the main point. I told her, "Dear Sandra, I confess that I did something totally wrong when comforting Marie Louise for her problems which ended up in sex. Though there are never any excuses for cheating, I will never regret what I did because it let me know that you have been using drugs and cheating me for a long time. However, I was really in love with you until the damn 'union' party and after meeting you in the park I was happy as hell for getting a chance to save our marriage. Why Sandra? Why the damn stupid games after my course. If you only had confessed your own cheating instead of pretending to be hurt, we could have called it even and saved our marriage. Why didn't you do that? Why be ruled by a damn slut to a silly effort to humiliate me in the worst possible way? If you had kept some common sense in your drugged brains you would have understood that I'm not any spineless wimp. I regret to say that now a divorce is the only thing for us during the present circumstances."