Jolted Consequences

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She began sobbing, "I can explain the photo. It is not what it looks and my only intention with Ronny was teasing you for a short time. Please let me explain and forgive me."

"I don't care a shit about the toupee head. I'm talking about all your other cheatings."

I gave her the "spanking photo" ant the "sucking photo." She understood that the game was over and began to cry but remained sitting in the booth. When she had calmed down after a while I told her my suggestion about sharing our belongings. She accepted my suggestions and understood that all a lawyer could do for her was writing a big bill. She signed the papers I had in my briefcase. We remained in the booth for a half hour until she calmed down enough to drive home. Then we agreed to meet again within a few days for clearing up further matters and parted.

It was a terrible evening even for me. I had dumped the mother of my children, a beautiful woman who had shared many happy years with me. I felt totally empty in my head when I came home to the empty house, which had usually been filled with happy voices and laughter. I felt like a real asshole but knew that it had been the only possible alternative.

After resting about one hour I rang Marie Louise, who understood my feelings because her own parting from the boyfriend was far from easy. We talked for a couple of hours and she told me she felt much better and so did I.

The next day I mailed bright copies of Nelly's fucking photos to her husband together with a short letter.

"Dear cuckold,

I didn't like it when you and your slut wife humiliated me at the damn Union party. It is my turn to laugh. I've got Sandra's pictures of your slut wife Nelly in action. I really hope you'll enjoy them as much as I did.

Best regards, Raymond Dahl."

It wasn't very friendly to send him the pictures. But why should I regard him as a friend of some kind after what he did to me during the damn party.

One of my golfing friends whose wife worked at the same company as Sandra and Nelly and had been rather close to the "hullabaloo" table at the party rang me the next evening and told me that most of the people at the party had supported me and Sandra's gang had left the party only a few minutes after me. His wife had told him that Sandra wasn't a popular woman at the office any longer. She and Nelly had a serious arguement, almost a fight, in the parking lot when they had arrived there today.

Two days later he rang me again and told me that this morning Nelly had went into Sandra's office and hit her hard in the head with the keyboard and thereafter given Sandra a real black eye with her fist. Nelly was fired and Sandra was given the last warning to behave if she wanted to keep her job.

The reason for Nelly's anger against Sandra was that her husband had almost turned crazy when he got the cheating pictures, lied to her that Sandra was the sender and thrown her out of the house.

Two days later Nelly's husband filed for divorce.

I met Sandra the same evening. Nelly had been thrown out for discussing further details about how to limit the problems for our children in this sad matter. The large sunglasses could not hide the large black eye on Sandra's face. I told her that I knew the truth about it.

She looked at me for a while before she said, "It was you, wasn't it?"

"Yes, and it feels good that she got her just desserts. I signed the letter with my own name so her husband told her a damn lie if he accused you of mailing the pictures. Who cares?"

Sandra accepted to skip all connection with drugs for getting the custody of our children and to my great relief I found it easy to reach fair agreement about the children.

Then I told Sandra that I had connected with Marie-Louise after finding the pictures. We had met at a hotel and taken the first steps to a relationship, but she had no reason to blame Marie-Louise for our divorce because my efforts to get even with her, save our marriage and never cheat again had been my first choice and I had been sorry as hell after the fiasco at the party. Thereafter, I let her know that we would have gotten our divorce even without my cheating because I had planned to hire a retired police to find out what she did during her next trip to the county capital.

Sandra got a strange look on her face when she replied that she had terrible remorse after her last trip and told Nelly that she would never again cheat and stay overnight. It was why she had become so humiliated and angry about my cheating and wanted to give me an unforgettable lesson to be sure that I never did it again. She told me that she had regretted it as soon as I had left the party.

When I asked her why she had been whoring and destroyed a happy family, she tried to explain that it had begun with Nelly taking her to a bar where she knew the owner, who invited them to stay after the closing time for a drink "on the house." Instead of drinks he had offered them a string of cocaine. Nelly had used it before and had persuaded her to try it. She got a real "kick" and accepted to join Nelly, the owner and a young bartender in a strip poker game. The bartender had been stripped off rather soon and his huge cock had both her and Nelly excited and playing with it for a while before Nelly took him to their room at the hotel. She herself had stayed at the bar with the owner and cheated me for the first time in our marriage. Though she had felt terrible remorse, she had gone with Nelly to the bar during their next trip because Nelly was in some kind of love with the bartender, or at least with his huge cock.

She nodded "yes" to my question if he was curly and yellow haired. Sandra continued her story with saying that Nelly, who had began to complain about lousy sex in her marriage continued to see the bartender who used to have some cocaine and usually a different friend with him when the bar owner was busy somewhere else. Courted by nice funny guys and usually great sex got to be a habit she had begun looking forward to. Of course, many mornings she had remorse for the cheating but as it usually was only once a month and a long way from home, she had not feared very much of getting caught. But she had understood that it could not last forever and decided to put a stop to it.

I replied that she was totally right about that but it had probably ended in a bit different way than she had expected. Then I could not resist saying that it was she herself, as a mentally healthy and well educated woman, only she, who was responsible for her whoring and that I would never buy the explanation that it was Nelly's fault that she had fucked away her marriage.

When I asked Sandra if she was dating the "toupee head" she denied it and said that today they hated each other. She hated both him and Nelly for persuading her to act as a complete idiot at the party that evening. He hated her for me making him a laughing stock at the office and among his acquaintances all over town. Nelly blamed and hated her for her own divorce and Nelly's ex hated all three of them. My short time together with "the foursome gang" wasn't any highway to happiness for them.

Epilog

As soon as the word was out that Sandra was "free" she had a line of suitors who wanted to date her, but for some reason she had not found any of them of interest for a relationship for the time being. I hope she will find some nice guy and be happy again. She rented a four-room apartment and got the custody of our daughters, who see Marie-Louise and me very often in our new house. I was very happy, indeed, when the girls told me that mom wanted them to be good friends with Marie-Louise, who is my wife nowadays. After a trip to Euro Disney in Paris my daughters and Marie-Louise got on very well together. The girls found out that they had a good time together and they never accused her of taking their dad from their mom. Sandra and I are polite and correct to each other. Marie- Louise is pregnant with our first child and I've got a loving wife.