Jon & Meg's Woman Fantasy

Story Info
Jon brings a woman for Megs continuing education.
2.6k words
3.84
18.1k
1
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

So this was it! After all the talking and fantasising there they were in the stark hotel room. Tensions had been rising for a few minutes and Jonathan had suggested a shower to take the mind off. The temptation to drop in to the easy comfortable sex in the shower was even stronger than usual but both knew it wasn't really a clever thing to do.

This, Meg, remembered was all about letting go, getting completely out of her comfort zone. As agreed she put on black hold ups and a black lacy bra. The feel of them was like static, erotic static. The feel of the matching panties as they were drawn up her legs felt like magnified reality. She pulled on the bath robe that came with the room, identical to the one that Jonathan wore over his naked torso.

The harsh ringing of the telephone made them both jump, Jonathan answered it and Meg heard him tell the reception to 'send them up'. He replaced the handset and walked across the room, there was no real nervousness, Meg had determined to do this, to stretch her boundaries, Jonathan held her very gently and kissed her softly, no words were exchanged, there was no need of any. He placed Meg on the bed, robe open, one knee up – sex on legs he had called it.

The knock on the door was like shots firing. Jonathan opened the door. Meg had not really known what to expect. What she saw was a smart woman in her early thirties, her hair was off-blond, she was open faced and smiling. She knew that Jon had taken a great deal of time and care in selecting her. It surprised her, in what she thought was her naïve way, that there was a market for women to sexually service other women and couples. Jon spoke quietly to her, sorting the transaction she supposed, took her coat and showed to the bathroom. This was pull-out time. Meg knew that and so did Jonathan, it was one of those draw breath moments that they had encountered before. Then Meg took Jonathan's eyes and after a second the smile in his eyes sealed her decision.

When the escort, Jackie came back out of the bathroom she was dressed similarly to the prone Meg. Meg's blond hair was down and Jackie walked over and sat on the bed. She stroked Meg's hair, it was almost a elder sister gesture, "this your first time?", got a nod of the head, "are you alright with this?", Meg smiled, she could almost hear Jonathan reassuring the woman and telling her to ask. The smile was an encouragement, a signal and Jackie very gently pulled Meg's head to her and kissed her full on the lips. Jonathan had always said that the key to kissing was to kiss like a woman. Well, he wasn't kidding, but . . . how to react? Jon had said that she should throw herself into this, Meg looked over and saw him sitting, still, in his robe, watching, no indicating anything. OK thought Meg, here goes, no point going through the motions . . . and she kissed her back, soft lips exploring soft lips, almost as if in a dream, she felt soft hands exploring her skin, working at the outside of her bra, just a soft massage, Meg was amazed at the quickening of her breath and the dampness that followed.

Jackie eased her upwards and slowly removed the robe. She laid Meg down flat on the bed and started to rub her hands over Meg's body, kissing at her neck, nuzzling her ears whilst the insistent hands massaged her breasts making her nipples strain and scratch against the material. Dropping down to kiss her midriff and the soft vulnerable areas above her pantyline, nibbling and playing. Her eyes shot open and she had to stop herself from laughing as the bolt of realization hit her – Jonathan did this . . . he used the best of a woman's love-making to make love to her but with a man's application!

It was strange that when Jackie went to remove her bra, Meg lifted herself up, exactly as she did with him. With the offending article removed, Jackie started on Meg's breasts. She lost idea of time, her breasts were swollen and getting deliciously sensitive, her nipples, under the the ministrations of Jackie's tongue were straining almost screaming (Jonathan had always told her that she could cum with just her nipples excited). She didn't consciously notice the hands and fingers moving, start easing under her panties, picking up the slick, the juices, and then work on labia. It all seemed so natural, such a normal progression. Jackie moved down Meg's body, easing the last of her underwear away. Then the stroking of the inside of her thighs, warm breath, warm mouth on her inner lips and the stroke of her clitoris whilst a finger stroked inside, pushed Meg over the top, head thrust back, guttural moan thrust of pelvis and there it was. Jackie worked her way slowly back up the bed until she held Meg in a post coital hug.

Meg looked over at Jonathan, but there he sat, immobile, watching. No clues from his eyes but she knew, she knew what his vision was, his want, that she thought that he believed she wouldn't fulfill. What had he said? Throw yourself in to it, do what you would want done. Meg eased herself over on to her side, met Jackie's eyes and smiled. She worked her way slowly, slowly down the bed, she ran her hands over the skin, feeling it move and react under her fingers. She massaged Jackie's breasts just as she liked her own massaged and was rewarded with a quickening of breath and a movement under her hands as her lips picked up the tautening nipples. Her hands and lips moved in unison down Jackie's body and Meg felt her buck slightly as her hands strayed and stroked down her body. Then another moment of truth, between the thighs of a woman starting to writhe, c'mon Meg just do it! She had tasted herself on Jonathan's lips but this was different. Jon had always said that you can feel all of a woman when you go down on her. She felt her way around the outer lips, running her tongue inside, another part of her mind trying to equate it with her own body. Her finger slide inside of its own accord and ran backward and forward on the front of Jackie's channel as she worked her lips and tongue. Her reward was the bucking and groaning of a woman going over the top. Then, when it was over, she looked at Jonathan and saw the smile grow around his eyes.

Meg had moved herself back up the bed to what was a most natural cuddle with Jackie. She drifted, Jonathan had said that it was a matter of removing intimacy from the equation and letting the erotic mind and the physical body take over. Well she knew what it meant now! Things were moving on again, Jackie was becoming more adventurous but still ended up bringing Meg high with her mouth. As Meg went over the edge she felt Jonathan's lips. Kissing the man she was so close to as she came from someone else just served to drive her into an ecstasy. He kissed her urgently and she noticed that the robe had gone and he was as hard a rock. Ah she thought . . . part two

Suddenly the atmosphere seemed to lighten. Jonathan squeezed his way between the two female bodies with a giggle "my turn" he said, and Meg could see the little boy in him. Jon turned so that he was kneeling between the two women and started to run his hands, palms flat down the front of each of them, mirroring his movements, stroking nipples, down through the flats of stomachs, up thighs, just touching labia on the way through. He leaned over Meg, licking and drawing at her right nipple, massaging her breast before leaning over her to to do the same to her left breast. At the same time she felt the end of his erection rubbing against her hip.

He swung around and Meg could just catch glimpses of him doing exactly the same to Jackie only this time he travelled down her body, all the time keeping his right hand in contact with Meg's body. She watched, trance-like as he settled himself between Jackie's thighs and move his head in that way that Meg knew that his lips and tongues would be working to, what was to her anyway, devastating effect. Jon was working his tongue and lips around Jackie's labia and clitoris and he could feel it having an effect, he wondered what Meg's reaction would be to him bringing another woman to orgasm, he smiled as he thought that she would have bigger issues to come to terms with very shortly. Jackie started to moan, Meg wondered for a moment whether she should kiss her as Jon did her. No, that was intimate, personal, it was what divided his relationship to her from his with Jackie, the mental and physically erotic. She did watch though as Jackie, the professional, lost herself for a moment – there was a girl that enjoyed her work.

Jon lifted himself up on to his knees and in the ultimate control gesture he slid two fingers of his left hand inside Jackie and two fingers of his right hand into Meg. He stroked upwards through the sensitivity and wetness, stroked the little ridge of the g-spot, Meg saw the smile, the benign domination, he saw her notice, smiled wider in the contact, there was the boy again she thought. He moved up the bed, still on his knees, still smiling the cheeky smile. Meg noticed that he was rock solid, noticed as he arrived level with her head turning it to slowly slide his cock between her lips. Oh, he thought, she has the hang of this. He had never seen her so absorbed in sucking him off, she seemed to him to be drawing energy and almost inspiration from having an audience. And an audience it was, Jackie was at the same level, watching with interest at Meg's ministrations.

Another moment of truth, Jon eased Meg from him, smiling, almost laughing in to her eyes as he turned to Jackie, resting his cock on her lips, both of them watched as she flicked out her tongue before playing the same tune that Meg had earlier. For Jon, this was different. Meg knew his body intimately, knew what worked, what brought him up and lowered him down, she could give pleasure like no-one else, but this was different and Jon, going along with his own ethic took all the pleasure that was there to take. He knew that Meg would be watching intently, he hoped beyond hope that she would take pleasure from it. He knew she was an exhibitionist and loved to be seen and he believed she was a voyeur but a voyeur of him? Its was going to be an interesting time!

Meg had already passed that stage. She had seen the man she was falling in love with go down on, and bring to orgasm another woman. She was now watching another woman with that man's cock in her mouth to his very evident enjoyment. She had had a decision to make, it didn't surprise her at all that she made it quickly – she had said she wanted to see this through to the limit of her sexuality and she knew this wasn't it, she also knew that watching Jon get sucked off was turning her on badly at the physical/mental level.

Jon changed the pace again, he spoke in whispered command to Jackie, he moved Meg, sideways, across the bed. There was now a purposeful movement. Jackie was now, almost for the first time, controlled by Jon and she didn't seem to be objecting. She knelt over Meg, knees either side of her head. Meg could clearly see her sex lips swollen, glistening. Jackie leaned forward and took Meg in her mouth, the swirling and licking started again and Meg started to lose herself to it. She was jolted back with Jon's voice in her ear. As he pulled Jackie's hip downward he kept his head close to her ear, encouraging Meg to lick at her, to stroke her, to slide her finger inside, search for sensitive spots that produce reactions. As Meg worked at these, what seemed now like, commands she lost contact with Jon's voice although she was aware of him doing something behind her.

In another definite action Jon, who was standing behind them, eased Jackie's hips upwards, off Meg's, now glistening, face. She was aware of his cock, rigid, laying by her face. She turned to take it, but he held her cheeks, softly, and it dawned on her. She saw his condom covered member slide in to the woman that she had prepared, slide in and out and she watched, transfixed. Jon looked down on her. He was watching, looking for an indication, but Meg was just watching. From inches away she looked at him sawing backwards and forwards. Through to her conscious she heard him ask her to carry on. She knew she was being pushed, but she knew that this wasn't the limit of her sexuality. She still knew that this was about both of them. Meg raised her finger and felt the underside of the thrusting cock, worked her fingers around it. Opened Jackie's lips and stroked her clit. She took his testicles and shaft in her mouth, she went for it all, threw herself in to the voyeuristic, atavistic pleasure of it all. Jon was wondering, taking it all on board – was this the limit? Or would this burn as an erotic vision on Meg's brain, a catalyst for more? He thought and looked as he thrust . . . and controlled.

Realization dawned on Meg. Jon wasn't off in a lustful world of his own. He still controlled the scenario, he was still aware of her position and reaction, it was a montage and Jackie was a prop. She became suddenly aware of Jackie's mouth again, trying to maintain contact through the fucking she was getting and the newly found comfort, along with Jackie's instant circling was pushing her to the edge. She assessed that Jon wasn't going to cum, probably had never been going to cum but she was, frustratingly trying to hold on to the sensation of Jackie's mouth as the body trying to control the mouth lifted and tightened in its own orgasm.

The mixture of emotions, physical feelings, mind leaps all left Megan in a blur. She clung to the comfort of the sheet, curled in to a position that wasn't sure if it was comfort or uncertainty. She had a vague idea of Jon seeing the girl to the door (when had she got dressed?).

Jonathan gently took her hand and rolled in beside her on the bed. He looked deep into her eyes and moved over her. To her, he felt bigger and harder than he ever had. To him she felt as wet and receptive as he could remember. He held her and spoke to her as he stroked, he watched her eyes change colour and give in to his urgency, his access to her being. She fought to keep her orgasm under control. Nothing mattered, not the moon or the stars or breath itself. Jon gave in to himself, for the first time that night he allowed himself to be absorbed, to be accepted. Meg finally knew. She didn't have to hold back any longer . . . and they came together, and hugged together and slept together – and woke, wondering . . . what next?