Jon-the-Hot-TA

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I-of course!" Emmett felt a spasm of fear twist his stomach-had he forgotten? Jesus, he was so hung up on the man that maybe he-before Jon chuckled.

"I'm kidding. I know you turned in your paper, Emmett," Jon said, then grinned, and Emmett sucked in a breath. The man was damn sexy when he was picking apart poetry or chastising a student who'd neglected to do the reading, but when he smiled...wow. "Emmett? Hello?"

"Wha-" he blinked.

Jon's grin became a smirk. "I was saying I must have left it in my office when I was inputting grades. It's just down the hall - why don't you come with me and we can take a look, I'm done here anyway. Send the professor an email," he shot sternly at one of the lingering students who looked like he might protest.

Without waiting for an answer he clapped a large warm hand onto Emmett's shoulder and began steering him gently towards the door. Emmett obediently stepped forward, but Jon only dropped his hand when they reached the hallway, and even then Emmett felt the man just behind him, could smell the spicy scent of his cologne. He wanted to breathe it in.

Halfway down the hall Jon halted, catching Emmett by the arm to stop him. "My office," he gestured with his chin as he extricated a keychain from those sinfully tight dark rinse jeans. He unlocked the door to reveal a cubby of a room, just large enough for a desk and two chairs, barely. Bookshelves lined the walls. Dear god, he silently pleaded. Please don't let me lose it completely in this tiny room, alone, with him. "Come on in."

Afraid to open his mouth, Emmett followed him into the minuscule office. This is a bad idea. In the small space the gorgeous man in front of him was the only thing he could pay attention to. The masculine scent of him was unavoidable, especially when Jon shut the door behind him. He inhaled deeply and closed his eyes for a moment.

When he opened them, Jon was watching him, a smiling playing at his lips. "You don't need to be so nervous, you know."

"I, uh, don't?" Oh god, was he that transparent?

"Of course not. You should know that it was really a very strong paper. You're a junior, aren't you? Still time to pick up a comp lit minor."

Emmett's eyes widened. "Oh! The paper. Right, um. Thanks, I'll think about it. Yeah. Maybe I'll, uh, see you in 'Chaucer's England' next semester." Emmett didn't know where these words were coming from. He sounded like an absolute moron.

Jon's eyes were burning him up but he couldn't look away. He was making no move to search for the lost paper. Emmett felt like he wasn't breathing properly. "I don't think that's a good idea, actually."

This startled him. "You don't?"

Jon shook his head. He took a step closer in the already cramped room, that one stride bringing him nearly on top of Emmett. Intimately close, he thought distantly, but he was distracted by the heat of the man. "No, I don't."

"Why not?" Again, Emmett had no idea how he was speaking, let alone seeming to make sense, considering he felt like he might just collapse at any moment with Jon in such close proximity.

Impossibly, he leaned closer, and Emmett felt his breath on his lips. "Because I don't think I can stand another class of your come-fuck-me eyes without throwing you down and taking you right there."

Emmett felt himself go hot, felt his mouth open like more of those mysterious words might come out but Jon evidently didn't care to wait to see because he took that moment to capture Emmett's mouth in a kiss that scorched him down to his toes.

When Jon pulled away Emmett made an involuntary noise and snaked one hand behind his neck to yank him back. Jon met him eagerly but didn't let Emmett take control; he plundered his mouth completely, tongue and teeth and lips attacking in tandem and leaving Emmett completely helpless to resist when he was pulled flush against that long lean body - not that he wanted to resist. Emmett was pretty sure this was as close to heaven as it got.

In fact he was enjoying it so much that it took him a moment to register than Jon had relinquished his lips, though he certainly noticed when he began nibbling at his neck, sucking hard at the skin. "Fuck, I've been waiting for this," Emmett heard him breathe, and couldn't help but moan in response and jut his hips forward, unable to ask for more in any other way.

Jon knew, though. He gave Emmett's neck one final lingering lick, and then walked him back a step to perch him on the edge of his desk. His fingers were at Emmett's collar in a flash, unbuttoning each button with an incredible speed, leaning forward to explore and taste each newly revealed inch of flesh. When the shirt was off Jon leaned back, just a little, and groaned, letting his hands play across his bare chest, thumbing a nipple, stroking down his abdomen. Almost frantically Emmett reached for the hem of Jon's own shirt, desperate for skin on skin, unable to stop a little gasp when Jon's smooth alabaster torso came into view. God, the man was broad perfection, the muscles of his stomach exquisitely defined as Emmett rubbed a hand across them and up his chest, fascinated and unbelievably even more aroused.

"Come here," Jon nearly whispered and without waiting crushed their bare upper bodies together to kiss him again, explore Emmett's back briefly and then pull him closer by the waist of his jeans. Emmett couldn't help the moan muffled by Jon's lips when he ran a large hand teasingly over his ass, then more firmly. He almost protested when that grip moved away but when he realized Jon was working at his fly he was suddenly eager to help, though he couldn't help thrusting slightly forward into the man's touch, desperate for more.

At last, though, Jon had his jeans undone and with no ceremony or hesitation at all Emmett kicked them off along with his briefs and stood there, completely naked in the tiny office for Jon's eyes. He would have felt self conscious except that the obvious lust written across Jon's face was about the damn hottest thing he'd ever seen, and all he could think about was getting him equally naked. When he grabbed for him, though, Jon just smirked and pushed him back. "Not yet," he said, taking Emmett's bare hips in his hands, that intense grey gaze taking him in.

"Christ, you're hot," Emmett caught him murmuring, but before he could process it Jon was taking his hard cock in his hand, stroking him, eyes pinned to his. "Do you like this?" He was nearly hoarse. Emmett could only moan his approval. "Good. You'll like this better."

With that Jon dropped to his knees, catlike, and buried his face in Emmett's crotch. Emmett thought he might die when he ignored his primed erection and nibbled at his heavy balls instead, but fuck that felt good. "Jon," he half moaned, half whined, and with a quick grin and a flash of grey eyes Jon took mercy on him and swallowed down his cock.

"Shhhhiiiiiitttt," Emmett got out through gritted teeth. The man's mouth was insane. One moment his tongue was circling the crown of his cock, lapping greedily at the slit there, and the next second his lips were pursed tightly around the base, face pressed against his pelvis. Emmett thought about what they must look like, a role reversal of the fantasy he'd had so often of pressing Jon himself against a desk and devouring him, and suddenly Emmett was sure he was going to explode down Jon's throat, after barely five minutes of this treatment. Shit, that was embarrassing but he just-couldn't-help-

And yet just as he felt the cum rise up in his balls Jon pulled away, his expression both wicked and pleased at Emmett's groan of loss.

"Don't worry, Em," he said, voice silken now, and Emmett had to fight a shiver. "We're a long way from done here."

Finally - finally - Jon's hands went to his own pants, but Emmett - recovering fast from his disappointment, but for such a good cause - batted them away, taking his sweet time to carefully unbutton Jon's jeans and pull down the zipper slowly, keeping their eyes locked the entire time. He felt electrified.

Electrified, and so damn horny.

Biting his lip in anticipation, he pushed down pants and the boxers he found beneath them together, impatient. He was rewarded by the sight of Jon's delicious thick cock as it slapped up to his belly.

He paused for a moment, transfixed. Holy. Fuck. The man was perfect. His erection throbbed visibly before him, a shining drop already adorning the cut purple head of a dick that had to be at least eight inches.

Lindsay is going to be soooo pissed, a part of him thought distantly. Then he was on his knees, the manly scent of Jon's body intoxicating, and as much as he wanted to tease Jon the way he'd been driven crazy he couldn't wait: he needed that cock in his mouth right now and nothing was going to stop him.

"Yes," Jon hissed as Emmett hollowed his cheeks around most of his turgid length. "Fuck, Em, that's so good."

Emmett only slurped happily in response. God, he tasted incredible. With a Herculean effort he relaxed the muscles of his jaw and mouth and welcomed that fat cock down his throat. Jon was making incomprehensible noises that spurred Emmett to new heights, lavishing his now leaking member with attention, humming around it, his tongue eager to express his admiration. He looked up at Jon from under his lashes, coy, and when their eyes met Jon swore and buried one large hand into Emmett's chestnut curls, keeping him there - as if Emmett had any plans to move! He was pretty sure he had discovered his second favorite pastime in the world, making Jon moan - and he had a feeling making Jon come was soon to become number one on that list.

Sure enough, it wasn't long before he felt the telltale bucking of Jon's hips, the flexion of that tight ass he was clutching. "Emmett," Jon was panting. "So-close-" and yet just as Emmett was sure he was about to get his creamy prize Jon was pulling him up, kissing him senseless before he could protest.

"That was amazing," Jon murmured against his lips. One arm was wrapped around Emmett's shoulders, pulling him close between Jon's legs, and the other hand drifted lazily down to trace through his crack. "But I can't lie; I've been dreaming about your ass too long to wait." Emmett shivered as a finger found his already fluttering hole.

"Please," he whispered, and Jon gave him one more of those heartstopping kisses before pushing away from the desk.

"Turn around," Jon commanded, his voice authoritative and deep with lust. Emmett's cock jumped at his tone and he hurried to comply. "Good. Now bend over and brace yourself on my desk."

Swallowing, Emmett did as he was told, feeling vulnerable and sexy as he arched his back to present his ass to Jon. In a flash Jon was on him, pulling his cheeks apart to expose that tiny pink hole further, and both men let out a shared groan. Jon leaned over him, covering his body to whisper in Emmett's ear. "Your ass is so fucking hot. And I'm going to really, really enjoy making it mine." Emmett could only moan as Jon slid back down his body and immediately buried his face between the parted globes.

Jon wasted no time teasing now: his tongue found Emmett's tight rosebud at once, sliding over it, flicking him open bit by bit; sucking at his hole with such eagerness that Emmett couldn't help something like a constant quiet whimper as he ate his ass with gusto. "Fucking delicious," Emmett thought he heard him murmur as he came up for air, only to dive right back in, spearing Emmett's ass with a stiffened tongue, pressing his face tight between his cheeks.

Finally Emmett couldn't stand it. "Jesus Christ, Jon, fuck me now," he panted. "Please!"

Jon gave a final lingering kiss to Emmett's spread hole before pulling away. He stood and gave Emmett a hand to pull him up to his chest, wrapping him close for an insistent kiss, their hard cocks meeting wetly. His tongue was musky and hot in Emmett's mouth and he felt himself melting into Jon's grip as one large hand found his wet ass, rubbing him gently but firmly. "You want me to fuck you, Em?" Jon whispered.

"Yes," Emmett grunted as a long finger eased into his relaxed hole.

"Hmmm?" Jon rasped in his ear as he fucked his finger shallowly in and out of Emmett's hole. "What was that?"

"Jon..." Emmett was panting. Jon leaned them both forward, finger never slowing its motion, and reached with his free hand to open a drawer. Emmett's face was buried in Jon's neck, kissing and biting, but he heard the snick of a bottle cap being flicked open. Even so he moaned a protest as Jon's finger slowed and pulled free of him. In a moment, though, he felt two slickened fingers at his entrance and pressed back eagerly. "Yessss," he hissed.

"You like my fingers in your ass, Em? You like feeling me spread you open for my cock?" Jon was whispering right in Emmett's ear but his tone was so masculine, so consuming that Emmett could feel it through his whole body.

"Please," he gasped as Jon's long fingers scissored inside him. "Please, Jon."

"Please what?" Jon growled. He pulled Emmett away from his neck where he'd surely left a mark to meet his gaze, those grey eyes turned near black with lust, and Emmett felt the words burst out of him.

"Please fuck me now. Please, I need your cock." Emmett felt himself trembling with it. Jon groaned his approval and rocked them forward, snatching up a foil packet from the still open drawer beside them, pressing it into Emmett's stomach.

"Put it on me," he whispered, and with trembling fingers Emmett ripped open the condom and rolled it down that incredible length. Without waiting to be asked he spun around, bracing again on the desk with his ass high in the air.

"Wait," Jon rasped, and turned him around. He pushed a wire basket filled with papers off the desk, practically flung the computer keyboard onto his desk chair, and eased Emmett back onto the now mostly bare desktop, spreading his legs and lifting them to his chest. "Like this. So I can see you."

Emmett shivered with anticipation and Jon bent down to kiss him hungrily. He pulled back to look at Emmett beneath him, flushed and breathing raggedly, and groaned. "Do you have any idea how sexy you look right now? Spread open and waiting for me?"

Emmett couldn't answer, though, because Jon was lining up his thick cock to his ass, the slick tip pressing his furled entrance insistently. Emmett let out a breath and raised his hips to meet him, and both men gasped as the head of Jon's meaty cock breached Emmett's ready hole.

"Fuck," Jon gritted, not moving, and Emmett was seeing stars as the inevitable pain fizzed with an effervescent pleasure. After a moment he exhaled deeply and Jon, reading him perfectly, slid forward, slowly, wonderfully, home. "Goddamnit, Em. You feel so good around me. So good, baby. So tight."

"More," was all Emmett could manage. Jon grinned down at him, slowly pulling back, eyes not leaving Emmett's, until he pistoned his hips and slammed back forward. "Oh, god, yes," Emmett hissed, and Jon jackhammered into him, that huge thick cock stretching him perfectly, each jab rubbing over his prostate in a way that had him panting for breath.

Jon leaned forward, not slowing the rhythm of his thrusts, and captured Emmett's mouth in a bruising kiss, nipping at his lips and sucking fervently on his tongue before pulling back to look him in the eyes. "So am I giving you what you want, Em? Hmm? This what you were thinking about all those times in class with your eyes all distant and that sexy little smirk? Were you thinking about me pinning you down and fucking you? About my cock in your tight little ass?"

"Yesssssss," Emmett moaned, unable to look away from the heat in Jon's gaze. "Wanted you so bad. Knew it'd be - oh, fuck me, yes, right there - knew it'd be like this."

"Like what, Em? Tell me." If anything, Jon was fucking him harder, now, nailing that spot over and over, hands dug into Emmett's hips. The slick thwack of skin against skin, the solid plane of Jon's stomach as it rubbed against his leaking cock with every thrust, the scent of sex and sweat in the tiny office: it was almost too much. Emmett bit his lip to keep from exploding, not wanting this to end.

"So - intense. So - good. So - fucking - perfect," he gasped, and reached up a hand to curl around Jon's jaw.

Jon's eyes blazed. "So fucking mine," he growled, and Emmett honestly wasn't sure if it was those words, the glorious unfettered passion and pleasure etched on Jon's gorgeous face, or the brutal, animalistic slam of his hips into him that did it, but all at once he was blazing, muscles pulling tight, balls rising and all he could manage was a soft wordless yell as his orgasm crashed over him. When he heard Jon's answering roar and felt his cock go rigid and molten hot inside him, he was awash in complete and utter pleasure.

He wasn't sure how long they stayed there, panting and nearly boneless. He didn't really care, either; Jon was pressing gentle kisses to his collarbone, his breath soft on his skin as he leaned into Emmett, and he thought he could stay there pretty happily forever.

At last, though, Jon straightened and with a groan pulled himself from Emmett's body. He shook his head as Emmett made to move, though, pressing him back with a hand before tying off and tossing the condom and rummaging through another drawer until he found a tee shirt. Not speaking, he carefully wiped Emmett clean before doing the same to himself. Only then did he give a hand to Emmett, who stood on legs that still felt like jelly. Luckily, Jon pulled him close, wrapping strong arms around him before pressing his mouth to his.

"Feel good, Emmett?" Jon murmured against him. Emmett pulled back enough to meet those grey eyes, serene as the sky after a storm, now, and gave him a shy smile.

"Yeah," he replied, and blushed. "Real good."

Jon smiled. "By the way," he managed before stealing back Emmett's already swollen lips, "you got an A on your paper."

-

When Emmett got to dinner at their usual cafe-style dining hall that night, Lindsay had already arrived and set up at the usual table. Beside her was Jeremy - clearly their coffee date had gone well - along with a few of their other friends.

"Finally!" Lindsay exclaimed as she spotted Emmett. "You're late! Where were you all afternoon? You didn't text me back, which leads me to believe that you once again wussed out. Oh Emmett! What will we do with you?" She finished, grinning teasingly.

"Well-" Emmett started, but just then Jon came up behind him. Putting his food down, he turned to meet Emmett's upturned face for a long kiss.

"Hey, babe. Hi, Lindsay. How's it going? Glad to be done with finals?"

Lindsay just gawped at him for a minute as the rest of the table looked at each other, slightly confused. Suddenly her face split into a broad grin and before Emmett could interject she crowed "Ha! I knew you must be gay!"

Emmett groaned and blushed, burying his face in Jon's shoulder. The woman had nothing resembling tact.

"Actually," Jon started, and something in his voice made Emmett look at him, "I'm bi." He cleared his throat briefly. "Not that it really matters now, though." Those grey eyes glimmered at him with something like satisfaction.

Emmett couldn't help it. He gave the man a beatific smile and reached up to kiss him softly.

"Jesus, what hell hath I wrought," Lindsay joked at their display, but Emmett didn't mind. He'd won Jon-the-hot-TA, after all.

12