Jonah and the Fairy Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
markelly
markelly
2,557 Followers

Robin just managed to fly off of my shoulder before Mom came and hugged me. Mom's decision to keep the gift that Marise had given her a secret was a choice she made as a Mother. Even at my age she needed to know I was as safe as I could be. The Jonah's tradition of being keepers had finally been accepted by her when Robin first revealed herself to Mom but her maternal need to keep her only child safe was one I had already seen when Robin fought so hard to protect our child from her cycle.

So I knew the pain I would put her through should her gift be removed. Even in the short time of our disagreement I had missed her and the secrets we held from each other came close to tearing us apart, Robin and I suspect Marise would make sure that would never happen again. Marise left soon after happy that everything had now been resolved, Mom stayed a day more and then left to return to Dad before he forgot what she looked like, that's what she told us anyway.

*******

The next few weeks gave both of us time to get to grips with the events of the next few months and years. Our child was now in its dormant stage preparing herself for her last cycle of growth and then birth. I had another five months with Robin and then she would leave. I would miss her but I would not place any pressure on her to return. I watched as the days passed and soon noticed that she had already started to place that pressure on herself so I decided to sit her down and talk to her about this.

"A month before you leave I will go into town and return with enough stores to last me six months I don't want you worrying about me."

"Since Jacob died you have had no one to talk to other than me, my Queen and her Bodyguards do you honestly think I'm not going to worry while I'm gone?"

I could now see this conversation wasn't going to be easy by any stretch of the imagination. So I tried something else.

"Please remove your clothes I want you naked."

I had learned early on to come at Robin from an angle she wouldn't expect, I'm pleased I had always managed to keep her on the back foot and so far won most of our arguments. Taking my shirt off I lay on the couch, the blue glow had gone now and a very naked Robin flew over and knelt on my chest, then laid face first on me taking care to make sure our growing child was comfortable and I watched as her wings spread themselves outwards so even they touch my skin wherever they could.

Her voice sounded warm and content as she said. "You're not fighting fair."

"It's not a fight Robin we've loved each other for so long now that you have to trust me to be ok about you being away for so long."

"You know that as soon as our daughter is settled I will return and take back what's mine?"

I stifled a laugh even Robin had a way of coming at me from her own angle.

"Just make sure it's not a full moon I'm not sure I can keep up with you after this long of you being a fairy and your need once you give birth."

It was Robin's turn to laugh a little before saying.

"You had better keep up. I've had to suffer no sex because of what you've done to me."

She was gently rubbing her stomach to emphasize her point and we both laughed. My Robin stayed were she was for the rest of the evening, the only time she would move was when we went to bed and even then she stayed naked.

*******

It was time. Robin's birth cycle was close to the end, the healer had come that morning to check her over and announced that she was to leave no later than mid-day. If she stayed any longer she would have the Bodyguards come and drag her away. The vision of that alone made the healer burst into a new round of cackling just before she shimmered away. I held Robin close to me for the next hour, she was reluctant to leave just as much as I was reluctant to see her go but we both knew her time was close.

With one final kiss and Robin reminding me that when she returned she would expect more than just a kiss, without waiting for my answer she flew into the clearing and shimmered away. The folks came several times over the next few months, there company was always welcome but we all skipped around the subject that haunted all our thoughts. I caught Mom talking to the birds a couple of times. None gave her any news, for now life was simply a day at a time.

markelly
markelly
2,557 Followers