Jonah's Assistant Pt. 02

Story Info
The final chapters of a time travel story.
2.5k words
4.03
9.7k
4

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 08/24/2011
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
acepumps
acepumps
1 Followers

These are the final chapters of Jonah's Assistant and they are a direct continuation of the last story. Comment, rate and enjoy:

*

Chapter 8

"So why exactly were you naked?" Margaret asked.

"I uh..... did it for fun.....?" Nino replied as they walked back to work from lunch.

"That's extremely weird. Are you sure? I didn't see you all day yesterday either."

"Yea sorry about that. My life's been confusing all of a sudden."

"Oh, speaking of confusion, I was wondering if you could come meet my parents tonight. Tonight is the only night they'll be in town and it'll really mean a lot to me."

"Well, I already had dinner plans with Jonah-"

"Jonah? Why the hell would you do that?!"

"Well..... ok fine, I'll meet you at your place for dinner, ok?"

"Thanks hun!" Margaret finished as she kissed Nino on the cheek and left for her desk. Nino sighed, took a box out of his pocket, looked at it and made his way to Jonah's desk.

"Jonah, we're leaving now..... change of plans." Nino demanded as he urged Jonah outside. They entered Nino's car and drove off.

"Wont you get in trouble for doing this Nino?" Jonah hesitated as Nino parked at the top of the hill.

"Look, Jonah, I can't do dinner and I don't care what Mitchell is going to say, I just want to talk. What about my name makes you sad?!" Nino started.

""Well..... I think it's because I worked with a guy named Nino before. Ever so recently..... Iv'e remembered him. He looked like you." Jonah replied.

"Did this guy..... help your business at all?"

"Oh, tremendously! He was always in and out that man. You never really knew where he was, that was how he was though. I only knew him for 5 days, but what 5 days they were!"

"What did you mean he was..... in and out?"

"Well he disappeared one day, then 2 days later he came back. Then the next day after that he was gone forever."

"He came back?"

He sure did. He never really told me why though. I miss that guy."

"I'm sure you did Jonah" Nino finished while starting up the car again to drive him and Jonah back to the office.

"I have work of my own to finish. I'm sorry I can't meet you for dinner though, I'm sorry." Nino sighed as he dropped off Jonah at the office and drove off.

************************************************

Chapter 9

After driving around a while, the time came for dinner with Margaret and her family. After the dinner, Nino drove to the chemistry lab, to seek answers.

"Excuse me, you can't be in here without an appointment." A secretary started.

"Look toots, just stay out of my way, I'm looking for Anthony." Nino responded as he caught Anthony by the corner of his eye. Nino ran to him and Anthony tried to run away with no avail. Nino grabbed the back of Anthony's shirt and pulled him down to the ground.

"Please...... don't hurt me......" Anthony started, using a table to support himself.

"Look...." Nino started as he threw a box on the table and a ring plopped out. "I was going to propose to my girlfriend with that, you know! Now..... I can't even explain!"

"What are you talking about?! All I did was send you back in time for a day!" Anthony demanded.

"Goddamn it! When I went back, I had sex with young Jonah! Now I have all these weird gay feelings! I don't know what to think anymore."

"Oh dear. this isn't good."

"That's not the worst part either! I think I may have been the one to start up his company for him."

"Oh my. This isn't good at all. He was supposed to start up that company himself! You could have seriously affected the future!"

"And that's really not all. Jonah said he saw me two times, not one!"

"Great God! I'm a genius! But this is serious. We're going to have to analyze you in the back room over here."

"Look. I don't even know if I want to go back. I love Margaret!"

"We can't change the past. It already happened. He will see you and I have a way of making things really easy for you!"

"How?!"

"Well, we came up with this solution that should send you back for about 10 seconds. He'd see you and you'd be gone. His story stays accurate and you can stay with Margaret."

"Can you really do that? That is what I want."

"Then come with me and we will start the procedure immediately. Now this wont require much of you, but I need you to- Nino? Nino?!" Anthony finished as he turned around and Nino was gone.

********************************************

Chapter 10

"Nino?! What the hell happened to you, man?" Nino heard as he got up naked.

"Huh.... what?" Nino mumbled as he got up and covered his privates. "Huh..... Jonah?! Oh my God!" he continued and he fell to the ground in fright.

"Yea. It's me, who else? What the heck happened to you? You vanished for two whole days!"

"I know. And I wont be here long either. Soon I'm leaving here forever."

"But why? I thought you were going to help me with the company! Are you just some weirdo drifter who used me for sex?!"

"No Jonah. None of that is true. Truth is, I can't explain. You wouldn't believe me. But I am here.... so how's the company?"

"Pshh..... It figures. The company is doing better than it ever was. I'll need to hire soon, it's doing so well."

"That's great Jonah, I'm proud."

"The only weird thing is....... well, you. Why can't you stay?"

"It's beyond my control. I'll help you out as much as I can now, if it helps."

"It would. I missed you. You broke my heart, you did. And now I can't keep my Goddamn eyes off you...... naked and all. You get into another bar fight?"

"Maybe I should clothe myself." Nino said avoiding the question. So Nino and young Jonah talked as they went inside. Jonah admitted he still had the clothes Nino vanished in, stored in his desk draw. Jonah was too confused about the situation to care where Nino had been anyway. He just wanted Nino to be with him, no matter hat it took. As Jonah locked up, Nino wrote some sentences down on a piece of paper and put it in his pocket for later.

"Why'd you close up so early anyway?" Nino bluntly asked.

"Well, I figured I didn't have a reason to celebrate my birthday, but now I do." Jonah replied.

"Well I'm flattered, but I can't expect you to spend you money on me on your birthday."

"For you..... I don't care. I have the money to spend now anyways."

Nino blushed as Jonah gave him a smile. They had dinner at a fancy restaurant and went to a discotec. They got to Jonah's house at 2am. Nino, still totally confused about his feelings, took a shower.

**************************************

Chapter 11

"You left him in 1976?!" Roger questioned Anthony.

"Don't I feel bad enough? Plus, he could cause a chain reaction of things there. We have to get him back. Which is why I worked on the same solution. This vile can take a man back, fully clothed." Anthony responded.

"That's the vile from the trash bin!"

"That's because it would only take you back for 3 seconds. It's not enough time to do something drastic, but its enough to save the past from the present. "

"How?"

"I'm going to go to 1976 with this second vile and a note, it should take him back immediately."

"But what if he doesn't want to leave Jonah?"

"Trust me when I say that he'll drink it. I got a trick up my sleeve. I'm going to leave it on the front steps of the office so at 6:00am, they'll find it."

"Well, what about what you wanted to do? Your father?"

" I realize now that I would be just like Nino. I can't tamper with this study anymore. I regret doing it at all in the first place." Anthony finished as he dropped several viles of clear liquids into the trash bin. Anthony couldn't suppress a tear any longer and started crying. Roger put a hand around his shoulder and tried to reassure him he was doing the right thing. But Anthony wouldn't have it so he got up and left to go to the past.

****************************************

Chapter 12

"I hope you don't mind me taking a shower here Jonah." Nino called out without a response.

Jonah entered the shower fully naked.

"J-Jonah! Jonah please!" Nino mustered as he turned as to not show Jonah his erecting member. Jonah pulled in for a kiss and Nino backed off slightly, "Jonah......" is all he could say as he joined in the kiss. They felt up each others wet bodies. Jonah kissed down from Nino's neck to his fully erect eight inch penis.

On his knees, Jonah groped it as Nino leaned on the shower wall. He teased Nino with his tongue: licking the sides and sucking on his balls up to the tip of his begging cock. Finally, Jonah took Nino all the way up inside his mouth. Slowly but surely, Jonah put Nino in an awesome trance that left Nino light on his feet.

Nino laid down, he couldn't take anymore. Jonah lowered himself down onto Nino's dick. Forcefully, Jonah let Nino enter him. It was slightly painful for Jonah and took Nino by complete surprise but soon filled both with much please as they moaned in ecstasy.

Jonah kept riding Nino fast and hard; Nino was so awestruck that he moaned along with Jonah, feeling up Jonah's fine ass in the process as they bounced off and onto his hips.

"Ah Jonah, you're still so tight!" Nino yelled as he felt himself coming upon orgasm. With Jonah riding and Nino humping so fast, Nino finally slowed down and came inside Jonah as he reached his climax. After about 3 filling spurts, Jonah went to continue to kiss Nino as he began humping again.Nino plopped his dick out of Jonah's ass and let him lay down.

"Please Jonah, fuck me. I want your dick so bad!" Nino finished as he aligned himself onto Jonah's tall and fat cock. In the cowgirl position facing each other, Jonah entered Nino.

"Ah Jonah, I forgot how big you were!" Nino yelled as Jonah chuckled to himself. Jonah increased his humping speed and Nino was instantly filled with even more pleasure. Nino was in heaven. They continued to hump for about another minute until Nino leaned in for another passionate kiss. The kiss was so aggressive and loving that Jonah exploded at least 5 spurts of his seed inside of Nino's arse. They laid there kissing for a while and got up.

"Hey, did you drink any of my scotch?" Jonah questioned.

"Heheh, yea I did." Nino replied

"No wonder I came when I did. You're quite the romantic Nino! I bet you could please just about anyone." Jonah finished as he retired to his bed. Nino cleaned up and got into bed with Jonah. "Yea...... any..... one." Nino repeated as he slowly drifted off to sleep.

******************************************

Chapter 13

Nino and Jonah happily walked together to work. Nino tied his shoe on the 1st step and saw the note.

"Jonah, meet me inside ok?" Nino asked.

"Sure thing, lover man!" Jonah replied as he made his way inside the office.

Nino held the note that read:

"Nino! Drink this vile! It will send you back to 2011 and keep you there forever within 5 seconds of drinking. Otherwise you'll be there for a whole day more! You could drastically change the future, so do it now! And if you have mixed feelings....."

Nino held the second item besides the vile. It was the ring. Nino teared up. He was so confused, he just couldn't contain himself, he was crying within seconds. He took the cork off of the vile.

"I love you Jonah! Never forget that!" Nino yelled lovingly as swallowed the yellow liquid.

Jonah sprang up and went outside; he watched Nino vanish right in front of his eyes. He grabbed the note on the floor that Nino wrote the previous day:

"Jonah, I love you unconditionally. I never thought a man, or even you could make me ever feel this way. But that doesn't change the fact that I time travelled here. I hope there's no record of my being here. But in 35 years, 3 months and 16 days, you'll know exactly why.Trust me when I ask of you to truly take care of Mitchell and make sure he doesn't turn into a brat. I love you,

-Nino"

Jonah sat on the top step put his head down and started to sob. He had almost no idea what just happened to him and he already missed Nino.

***************************************

Chapter 14 - Bittersweet Epilogue

Nino came back from the future and thanked Anthony for everything that he gave Nino. That same night, he set up a fancy dinner for Margaret and proposed; She happily said yes. She was overcome with joy, happiness and confusion that night. Mostly because Nino didn't know how "generous and kindhearted" Mitchell was about his absence at work. But as the next day would follow, things began to shock Nino for Margaret was right.

"Sorry I haven't shown up to work recently, Mitchell" Nino said slyly, almost expecting to get in trouble.

"It's fine. You're here now right? That's what matters." Mitchell said with a smirk.

Nino entered Jonah's office, "Jonah? Do...do you have that note?" Nino asked.

"What no- Oh!...... oh, well, you know.... (sigh) I was going to tell you that I knew everything. Nino is such an uncommon name. I just wish I had said something to seduce you sooner." Jonah started with another sigh.

"Yea, so I guess you hear I got engaged then. I didn't do it out of spite though. I still love you, more than you probably know."

"Well, I do too. I just didn't ask before because I didn't want to seem like a crazy person. I wanted you to come to me. When you left the first time, a week ago..... I knew."

"Wow. So now that we're all caught up, you want to go for that dinner I owe you?" Nino said as he opened Jonah's draw.

"You still have the clothes?!" Nino said as he quickly changed into them from his business suit.

"I would love to go to dinner tonight. But I'd have to take..... a shower first." Jonah finished.

Nino blushed severely. " I could definitely agree. I could use a shower too! Let's go...." Nino finished as they held hands and left the office for Nino's car.

The End

acepumps
acepumps
1 Followers