Jong-Mi in Heat Ch. 01

Story Info
Korean wife does a black trucker at a rest area.
4.8k words
4.46
47k
42
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Jong-Mi and I were married in late December in my hometown in Georgia and then immediately drove north to Maryland. I was in the Army and had recently been promoted to Captain and Fort Meade was my first duty station after I finished my advance course.

Jong-Mi was 26-years old and from Seoul, South Korea. She was incredibly beautiful with a perfect China doll face and long silky black hair. She was a petite 5'2" with a rock solid and very shapely body, and she had a really nice ass, great legs, and breasts that were much bigger than average for a Korean.

While she was a bit shy in public and appeared to be the sweet and demure innocent type, she was like a little tiger in the bedroom with an absolute insatiable appetite for sex. She had only been with one other man, but what she lacked in experience, she more than made up for with enthusiasm, a burning desire to please, and a willingness to learn and try new things.

She was also easily aroused, whether nuzzling her neck, caressing the insides of her thighs, touching her nipples or pussy, or even just from kissing. Her body was so ultra sensitive, and when she got turned on, her nipples would swell and get so hard they could poke your eyes out, and her pussy would get so hot and juicy that my dick would slip into it like a hot knife through butter. Sometimes her juices would literally be running down the insides of her thighs.

It seemed like the more sex she got, the more she wanted. I swear she was horny all the time and we were doing it multiple times a day. We tried it in every room in our house and a few times in our backyard late at night. We even started going for rides in our Toyota Camry and finding isolated places to park so we could do it in the backseat. The more public the place, the more excited she seemed to get. A couple times we even went over to a nearby softball at night when no one was around, and we would do it in the outfield grass or in the dugout.

When we first met, she was working as an administrative assistant in a high rise office building in Seoul, and she had always been the prim and proper type and dressed very conservatively when we went anywhere, but with my encouragement, she began dressing sexier and wearing more and more daring and revealing clothes. She started regularly going braless and wearing short shorts, mini-skirts, and mini-dresses that really showed off her sexy legs and big breasts. She even started going without panties when we would go out to one of the local bars, or when she would come to my softball games and even when we went shopping at the nearby mall. She loved flashing me a view of her pussy when no one was looking. It really drove me crazy! My once innocent little Korean wife was a bit of an exhibitionist.

One Saturday in early April, we made a trip into Washington, DC to see the monuments and cherry blossoms. She was wearing this short denim skirt without panties. I had my digital camera and I coaxed her into discreetly flashing her pussy for me as I snapped off pictures. I was pleasantly surprised by her willingness to let me capture such revealing photos of her, but she seemed to be in a really frisky mood. When we got home I took some more pictures of her modeling some her sexy lingerie, and we both got turned on and had a torrid round of sex.

I was increasingly intrigued about the possibilities of where our sex life could go, and I was curious about how wild she could get. She certainly seemed opened to trying anything I wanted her to do, so one day I brought up the possibility of another guy joining us for a threesome. She was shocked, but I could tell she was also intrigued. She said she didn't think it was the sort of thing a husband and wife should be doing, but she was clearly curious, especially when I described the threesomes I had participated in with my former girlfriend. She asked me a lot of questions and specifically wanted to know if seeing my ex-girlfriend doing it with another man made me jealous. I assured her that I wasn't jealous at all and it really turned me on.

She was obviously interested but still non-committal about trying it. I decided to continue to press her, and talked to her about the threesome fantasy almost every time we had sex. I would describe how we would go to some club and pick up a stranger and provided the intimate details of the things he and I would do to her when we brought him back to our quarters or to a motel. She would get very aroused and we would have intense sex. I suspected she was ready if I was able to find the right guy.

*****

Jong-Mi Gets Wild on Drive to Georgia

As we started our drive down to Georgia on I-95 south in late May to visit my family, I opened up the sun roof of our Camry and cranked the radio up as she dozed in the passenger seat. She was looking very sexy in a mini-skirt and a tube top that left her flat stomach exposed. Once we were south of Richmond and traffic thinned out, I coaxed her into removing her panties, so we could have a little fun. She cautiously slipped her panties off and then eased my dick out and moved her head into my lap and gave me a blow job as I fingered her pussy. Gosh, she could really suck a dick and I was soon clutching her hair as I shot my load deep into her mouth.

I wanted to return the favor so I had her lay her seat back as I started fingering her pussy even while we cruised past some trucks. I was in a bit of a wicked mood and told her I wanted to try showing her off a little. She was obviously intrigued but a bit apprehensive, so I urged her to at least give it a try. I assured her no one would be able to see her but the truckers.

She still seemed a bit hesitant, but as soon as I started touching her pussy, she closed her eyes and lay back and I got her to spread her legs wide as I cruised alongside a couple of trucks. I began describing how horny she was getting the truckers and how much they wanted to fuck her. I was really getting excited too and quickly realized it was quite a turn-on exposing my wife to strangers like this!

It wasn't long before we got the attention of this black trucker who quickly spotted her stretched out on the passenger seat as we moved up beside his truck. She had been lying back with her eyes closed, but when I mentioned there was a black trucker watching her, she took a quick peak up at him to see for herself. I thought she might cover up, but she seemed to suddenly get even more aroused as she closed her eyes again and started bucking and twisting against my hand. I knew she was really turned on, so I decided I would show her off even more for this lucky black guy. I reached over and slipped the front of her tube top down below her breasts and then lifted her skirt practically above her waist as I started telling her how turned on she was making this black trucker and that I was certain he wanted push his big black dick into her pussy. She groaned and grabbed on to my hand and had me insert a second finger and then pulled both fingers even deeper inside of her as she moved her legs farther apart.

As I drove directly alongside his truck for another five miles or so, she became even more aroused as I described how he would push her legs back and fuck her really hard with his big black dick. I told her he wanted to shoot a huge load of his hot cum into her pussy, and that seemed to turn her on even more as I worked her into a frenzy. I could hardly believe getting exposed to a black trucker would get her so excited. I swear I had never seen her so turned on!

He was obviously thinking he wanted to do more than just get a look at her body, because after we passed a blue and white sign indicating there was a rest area two miles ahead, he honked his horn and signaled that he wanted us to pull off into the rest area.

I swallowed hard and slowly nodded and then after cutting a quick glance at my horny wife squirming in the seat, I gave him the thumbs up.

"We're going to stop at the rest area just ahead, so you can give him some of your pussy," I said as I was so excited I could scarcely breathe.

She groaned and nodded as she twisted and squirmed against my hand. I don't know if she realized I was serious or thought this was part of the game, but she sure seemed turn-on by the prospect of getting fucked by a black guy.

"You really want that big black dick of his, don't you?" I said growing increasingly excited by her surprising enthusiasm and apparent willingness to have sex with some black stranger.

She caught her breath and opened her eyes and looked at me and nodded excitedly. "Pl...please, honey," she pleaded as she lifted her butt off the seat forcing my fingers deeper inside of her.

I swallowed hard and smiled at her and then started slowing down until I was able to pull in behind the trucker. A minute later we were following him onto the off-ramp for the rest area, and my cheeks were burning and dick was rock hard and straining against my shorts.

As we headed up the off-ramp, he veered to the left following the signs to the truck area and I slowed and stayed right following the sign for passenger cars.

"You probably should straighten up," I said noticing there was quite a bit of activity at the rest stop and parking on both sides with people walking back and forth. "There are quite a few people around."

She quickly pulled her skirt and tube top back into place and then let her seat up as I crept forward. She appeared to be a bit dazed like she couldn't quite comprehend that we were really doing this, but then neither could I!

There was a little voice in my head telling me not to stop and speed on through the rest area and get back on the interstate as fast as I could. I knew that would have been the smart thing to do, but I was intrigued by the possibilities and quite curious to see if she was really willing to have sex with a black guy.

I did a quick survey of the parking area and saw the far end was fairly secluded with at least dozen empty parking spaces. I proceeded past the restroom facilities and continued on to the next to the last parking spot on the right which was shaded by some tall pines.

"This should be a secluded enough spot no one will come walking by and see inside the car," I said looking anxiously over at her as I put the Camry into park and turned the engine off. "You're ready to do this, right?" I was really nervous, and if she showed any signs of getting cold feet, we would leave and get back on I-95.

She appeared to be as nervous as I was, but she slowly nodded. "I...I'm too much horny, honey," she said with a wild excitement in her eyes.

I swallowed hard. I could still hardly believe her sudden enthusiasm for having sex with this black stranger. "We'll do this quick and get out of here, so I want you to go ahead and climb into the backseat and take your clothes off. I want you to be ready for him," I said thinking I would scare her back to reality as I reached over and gave her thigh a squeeze.

She took a quick nervous glance around, and I thought she was going to change her mind about going through with this, but then she abruptly climbed over the center console and into the back seat, and after another glance around, she started slipping her skirt off.

I watched in disbelief as my sweet and innocent Korean wife stripped her skirt off and then lay back on the seat and looked at me as if wondering what to do next.

"You...you sure he wants to do sex with me?" she asked as she appeared to be still very nervous but also very excited.

I glanced towards the truck parking area and saw that black trucker had climbed out of his rig and was already heading our way. My stomach suddenly felt uneasy as I realized what a big guy he was. He didn't necessarily look fat, but he was definitely heavy set and not that tall but built like a linebacker in the NFL.

"He...he's heading this way," I said trying to contain my excitement as I glanced back and saw that she had eased the front of her tube top down to expose her breasts.

She eased up and peered cautiously out the back window towards the trucker. "He...he so big," she said swallowing nervously as she lay back down on the seat.

She looked scared, and I thought she might suddenly change her mind, but instead of insisting we leave, she eased her legs farther apart as she reached down and touched her clit. Her pussy lips were swollen and glistening, and she was obviously dripping wet as she slowly bucked against her hand. She was seriously ready to get fucked!

She wouldn't have to wait long, because the big black trucker was walking at a brisk pace and approaching quickly. He was wearing shiny reflective sunglasses and had coal black skin and a shaved head and looked to be in his late thirties or early forties. He was built like a tank with a thick neck, barreled chest, a big gut, wide shoulders and big muscular arms. He was probably 5'10" and at least 250lbs or so. He was wearing a black T-shirt that really showed off his physique, and I saw there was a sizeable bulge going down the right thigh beneath his khaki shorts. He was definitely hung!

I looked anxiously into the backseat and saw that she had her eyes closed. "He's almost here," I warned as I pushed the button to lower the front passenger side window. She didn't open her eyes or make any effort to cover herself, but her chest heaved and I knew she was very excited.

The black guy smiled with his white teeth gleaming in the sunlight as he approached the front passenger door. I quickly signaled for him to get in the back.

He nodded excitedly and was about to open the back door when he glanced into the backseat and saw her. His grin widened and he hurriedly opened the door.

"I'm Reggie," he said in a husky voice as he extended his hand to me. He had really big lips and a big friendly grin on his face.

"Pete," I said shaking his big powerful hand. "And uhhhh...this is my...my wife is Jong-Mi."

His grin widened and he nodded as he licked his lips. "So you're cool with me fucking Jong-Mi in the backseat here?" he asked eyeing her hungrily. Before I could answer, he went ahead and started climbing in.

"Sure," I said as I glanced in the back and saw she was scurrying to sit up.

She quickly draped her right arm over her breasts and put her left hand over her pussy as she eased over to make room for him to sit down. Her cheeks were flushed and there was a wild excitement in her eyes.

He slipped into the backseat and pulled the door closed as he eased in next to her. Then I watched in awe as he immediately started unbuckling his shorts and then quickly pushed them down to his ankles revealing the biggest cock I had ever seen in my life. Gosh, it was huge! It had to be at least 9 or 10 inches long and was as thick as my wrist!

Her eyes widened and she gasps at the sight of his huge cock, and he chuckled as he extended his hand to her. "I'm Reggie," he said confidently.

She had trouble taking her eyes off of his cock as she smiled shyly. Then, she slowly let her arm slide from covering her breasts as she extended her hand to him. "Nice meeting you, Reggie. I...I'm Jong-Mi," she said in a shaky voice as she shook his hand while cutting a nervous glance at his cock.

His grin widened. "Oh hell, the pleasure is all mine," he said as he held on to her hand. "Are you from Korea, Jong-Mi? I did a tour up at Camp Casey in TDC. You look a lot like one of the little whores I used to fuck down in the ville. Her name was Miss Moon. Damn, I sure loved that fine Korean pussy!"

Her face flushed and she slowly nodded as she hardly seemed to notice that he had started slowly guiding her hand to his dick. "Yes, I am Korean," she replied shyly but then her eyes suddenly widened as her fingers came in contact with his big cock, which seemed to have stiffened and gotten even bigger. "Oh, my gosh! Your...your dick is...is so...is so big!" she stammered with a look of disbelief as her fingers wrapped around the shaft of his monster cock. It was definitely huge! Her hand couldn't even get all the way around its circumference.

He chuckled at her reaction. "I know that look. You ain't never had a black dick, have you, Jong-Mi?" he asked as he reached up and removed his sunglasses and sat them on the back of the seat.

She looked into his eyes and she shook her head as she slowly stroked the length of his shaft with her hand.

He smiled. "Did you work in one of the clubs up in TDC?"

She frowned. "I'm not working in a club. I was not a business woman," she said firmly as she suddenly removed her hand from his cock.

He chuckled. "Sorry bout that, Jong-Mi. I just assumed you had been a club girl," he said apologetically as he grabbed her hand and slowly moved it back to his cock.

She shook her head and poked out her lips as if pouting but made no effort to remove her hand from his cock.

He smiled and nodded as he cut a quick glance at me. "I'm going to enjoy breaking you in, little honey. I bet your pussy is tight like a virgin, huh?" he said as he leaned forward and planted a light kiss on her lips.

She pulled back a little and looked nervously into his eyes. Then she glanced at me as if wanting to confirm I was okay with this. When I nodded to her, she eased forward and their lips came together in a deep kiss. It was so odd seeing my wife kissing this big black stranger.

Their kiss quickly became more heated as he reached up and cupped her sensitive breasts while shifting her on to her back on the seat as he eased on top of her. The heat was turning up in a hurry!

They were suddenly really going at it and kissing passionately as their hands groped each other's bodies.

She spread her legs and wrapped them around his waist as he eased forward to mount her. She wasn't on the pill but she didn't seem concerned at all that he wasn't wearing a condom as she reached down and guided the tip of his cock towards her entrance.

He suddenly broke their kiss. "Damn, you want this black dick bad, don't you, little honey?" he said as he looked down at her and smiled as he tauntingly rubbed the big bubble head of his cock against her pussy lips.

"Y...yes! I...I want it now!" she pleaded as she lifted her hips pushing the tip of his cock into her pussy. "Please...please fuck me, Mister Reggie!"

He chuckled and then reached down and grasps her legs and pushed them back and farther apart as he started easing forward and dipping the engorged head his cock into her pussy. She was tight for me so I knew she was going to be really tight for him, but she was obviously very wet and well lubricated.

She groaned and threw her head back. I could scarcely even believe what I was witnessing as his big cock began to inch slowly into wife's pussy. I instinctively knew she would never be the same.

"Damn, this Korean pussy is tight!" he said and then grunted as he strained to press his dick deeper into her pussy.

He got maybe a third of it in, before he stopped and pulled back until all but the big tip was out of her. Then he eased back forward again. She let out a deep guttural cry and seemed to be trying to pull him in even deeper as her hands reached back at cupped his big butt.

He started easing his dick in and out of her pussy going deeper each time and slowly picking up the pace. She was beside herself. I had never seen her carrying on like this.

It wasn't long before his big balls were bouncing against her buttocks as he buried the entire length of his cock inside of her. Then, he quickly picked up the pace and started pounding roughly into her. She was crying out loudly with each thrusts and the entire car was rocking.

He must have been enjoying it because he only lasted a couple of long minutes.

"Ah fuck! Here it comes, little honey," he said as he made a hard thrust into her pussy. Then his body went rigid and shuttered as he came. "Hell yeah!"

12