Jono's Journey Home Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

When I got into the bathroom I started laying the contents on the counter. Each was labeled using grease pencil. Damn, she thought of everything. I knew how the enema/douche bag should work thanks to all of the months in the hospital and chronic bowel obstructions thanks to all of the pain meds. "Need help Sweetie?"

I replied, "Sadly no, I know how all this works."

"Jono honey, two pairs of 501s and a couple dress shirts are NOT a wardrobe!" After the fourth enema, clean clear water dumped into the toilet. Trusting Nessa, I grabbed her 'soap choice' and jumped into the shower. It was a good choice, it smelled great. When I stepped out of the shower I heard, "Dry your body, put on your robe and get out here." I reached for my cologne, "Touch that fucking Halston I'll break your fingers!" How did she know? When I stepped out she grabbed my hand and led me to the desk chair. She grabbed my brush and started sweeping my hair back... The terrors of the past struck again, I was in full panic mode! When those terrors arrive my voice begins to stammer.

I put my hands up, grabbing hers trembling "N-no... not that way."

"What's wrong babe? It shows more of your beautiful face. You shouldn't hide it."

"It shows my sc-scars. I w-will look like a fr-freak."

She pulled me up and hugged me, then led me to the full length mirror. As she stroked my hairline she spoke softly, "Oh my sweet Jono, those itty-bitty lines are barely visible. The surgeon did an outstanding job. Hon, what do you see in the mirror?"

I glanced then dropped my gaze down. "I am broken, this is st-stupid, no one is gonna want me. He will take one look, and la-laugh, or worse he's gonna recoil in fear..." I was shaking and tears were streaming down my face as she put her finger to my lips. She pulled my head down and kissed my forehead. She untied the belt of my robe, then stepped behind me and let the robe fall to the floor.

"Jono, look up. What do you see?"

Trying to make light of the situation I said, "I see a hairless tiny dicked Chihuahua." The joke earned me her annoyed look, so I answered honestly. "I see a monster, a scarred up man, who is trapped in a child's body."

She wrapped her arms around me pulling me close. Then looking into the mirror over my shoulder she said, "Here is what I see honey. I see a beautiful young man in pain. A man who cares for others more than himself. A man who was pushed too far, too fast by life and is still standing. A man anyone would be proud to call friend or lover." She turned me away from the mirror and hugged me close. "Lastly sweetheart, if he does reject you, I will personally rip his nuts off and feed them to him! Trust me that is not going to happen. Let's finish getting you ready." Then she kissed my head again and brought me back to the chair.

She teased my hair into soft spikes, "If you like it, we can cut and shape it later." Once that was done I had to admit it did look nice. For the first time in years I barely noticed my surgical scars. Nessa laid out my jeans, and my black Nehru collar shirt. She said the white shirt would make me disappear and to it save it for embassy parties. Whereas the black one would make my face stand out. Gee that's the last thing I wanted. "Okay Jono, I got this just after I saw that spark between you two. I think you'll like this better than that stinky Halston." She pulled out a small bottle and sprayed my face and neck. "If I am right, it should blend nicely with his scent."

She had me stand again, and then looked me over from top to bottom. "Jono, it still needs something." She ran to her room and came back with a small necklace with a crescent moon medallion. She put it over the band collar and the moon dangled on my sternum. Vanessa then said "Perfect" and kissed me on my cheek.

She went to my phone and forwarded it to her room. "Just in case you're not back for bed check. Have fun sweetie; call me when you get back."

I was so very nervous when I made it to the lobby. I had seen the piano several times. I have learned to ask before touching anyone's instrument. As I approached the desk I was greeted with the usual smile and, "Mr. Banks, how can I help you today?"

"Is it okay if I play a bit of classical music on the piano? It has been a few weeks and I miss it. If the quality is not good enough just hold up a hand and I will stop."

He smiled and agreed. "Please, no western 'pop' music." I played a few short pieces he smiled nodded okay and went back to his tasks. I was almost finished with Chopin's Nocturne when the Captain entered the lobby. To my surprise he almost walked past me. I cleared my throat, "Captain?"

He spun around in surprise. "Jono, that is magnificent. I didn't know you could play that well." How on Earth did he know I played piano at all?

"Thank you, you have a forgiving ear. Not everything makes it to into a service jacket. I prefer to play the cello, but I have never been able to walk away from a grand piano. It is difficult to travel in the military with a piano and cello in your duffle bag." As we walked past the desk I thanked the clerk for letting me play. He smiled and nodded.

Tamam said, "I like what you've done to your hair. It looks better."

As we approached the valet station I dropped my head again. "Was I supposed to meet you outside? I am so sorry."

"No, I had assumed that I would collect you from your room. This was far better. After all, I was able to hear you play." I smiled and blushed.

There was the sound of screeching tires as a black sedan with dark tinted windows approached. The valet hopped out and presented the keys to the Jaguar to the Captain. Captain Hassan escorted me to the passenger side and opened the door for me. As we sped off away from the hotel, I swear he was accelerating so fast he missed every other gear. It was like being in a rocket ship.

It was at that moment I realized I really had to know. "Captain could you pull over for a second."

He stopped the vehicle on the side of the road. "Are you feeling ill?" He thought I was going to throw up, I still might.

"No sir. All of this is very new to me and if I am misunderstanding please forgive me. Tonight's dinner is not about discussing the training plan is it?"

He rested his hand on my thigh and said, "I admit, I am hoping for more."

I swallowed hard I knew this was the moment Vanessa warned me of. I had to tell him. I asked him to turn on the dome light. I showed him the scars in my hairline. Then he turned the light off. "The crash did a little more to me than just take my family." I put my hand on his I wanted him to feel how nervous I was. "The impact caused a few cranial fragments to transect my pituitary gland. This resulted in a lack of hormones being produced. Specifically th-the hormones that control (dropping to a shamed whisper) puberty. Some things, like body hair, never fully developed. I'm not telling you this to make you n-nervous, or for p-pity you just deserve to know. I've never b-been with anyone EVER. No one has ever expressed interest in me. I don't know what you're looking for. I just wanted you to know what I cannot give. If you're still interested in me, I want to learn from you. If not, y-you can take me back to the hotel, without recriminations."

He slid his hand up my abdomen and chest and softly cupped my right cheek turning my face towards his. "Beautiful, intelligent, and honorable; Jono, I wish to only show you love and pleasure, nothing more. We will go as slowly as you wish, and I will never force you to do anything, or harm you in any way." His hand slipped from my cheek to the back of my neck and pulled my lips to his. His lips were warm and soft. His soft chin strap beard prickled and softly scraped my face. I never expected such passion from just a kiss, he didn't even use tongue. He released his hold and smiled at my contorted frame. "Sit up, and adjust your seatbelt. We have reservations.

"Sir, we could grab falafel and go straight to your place for all I care right now." gasping for breath.

"Jono, in uniform it is Captain or sir. Like this I am Tamam or Tam. As to your novel suggestion of falafel, I do not wish to precede that quickly. You are a precious treasure and deserve to be pampered, and won. I promised to show you my city, and that is precisely what I will do this weekend. I will show you my city, and my home."

"Tamam, you had me at pajamas." He laughed. "Exactly how did you get pajamas that fit me so well at midnight?"

"Be patient Jono and you will see."

"Wait, did you say all weekend? I have to call Vanessa; she is going to try covering my bed check tonight. I don't know if she can do it all weekend."

He laughed, "There will be no bed checks. Your Captain understands where you will be, and with whom." He saw my look of panic. "Don't worry he cannot turn you in, without turning himself in as well."

The light came on, "I am such an idiot! He is seeing Lt Nejem! If Vanessa figures it out, she is gonna be pissed."

"Jono, first, how did you figure this out? Second why will the Sergeant be angry?"

"Tamam, you may wish to warn the Captain to put his necklace with 'star' written in hieroglyphics on a longer neck chain, I believe Nejem is Arabic for 'star'. As for Nessa, it means she is the only one not with someone. That and the fact she is kinda crushing on Capt Nelson." We laughed.

In about 15 minutes we were in the center of the city as we pulled up in front of a store. Clearly, this was not for dinner. I noticed the logo on the sign in the window was the same as the logo on the box that contained my pajamas. Tamam led me inside. The shop owner smiled and approached Tamam and greeted him warmly, I was ignored. Tamam pointed in my direction and spoke very fast. I heard something about riding pants, shirts, boots and shoes. Three assistants slipped into the room and pulled me to a standing riser. They then started taking measurements from all angles and hollering out to the fourth man who was taking notes. I had enough! "Sir, what's going on? I have been buying my own clothes for years now."

Tamam waved them away and approached he held my chin and said, "Little one, this is how things are done here. This is my personal tailor. He does not fit westerners in this shop. They are doing this for me. Please do not embarrass me. Tomorrow we will be going to my family's home in the country. I must make sure you are ready for everything. Trust me little one."

I smiled dropped my head and replied softly, "Sir, I am sorry. Would it help them to know I am half Arabian?" I batted my long thick eyelashes at him. Tamam stepped back laughing.

The measurements must have been completed because I was led to a soft blue wing back chair next to Tamam. He was sitting chatting with the owner. My military training kicked in as I sat next to him silently. My stomach growled so loud both heard it. I looked at Tamam and whispered, "Ana asef..." The owner smiled as if I had said something cute.

Tamam asked, "Jono, when was the last time you ate?"

I hung my head, "Lunch at noon with you, sir. I usually eat dinner at 1700. I'm sorry sir; I should have had a snack when you said late supper."

The owner spoke to Tamam, and he nodded.

Moments later a small plate of dates and figs were set on a table next to me. With a champagne flute filled with apple juice and sparkling water. I dropped my gaze to the table and said thank you. I asked, "Tamam is this someone's meal? I don't wanna take food away from someone else." Again he and the owner laughed.

The owner said in English, "No little one, you are not my first customer who has come in with a hollow belly. But you are by far the most charming..." He added, "Like most Arab boys." I blushed bright red as I turned my head back to Tamam. He rifled his fingers through my hair then returned to selecting outfits for me. Note to self: watch your tongue. Many speak English here, they just choose not to. Who knew they were French, I mused.

The mood changed. I apparently had endeared myself to the owner as he started asking me for input. The dominant color Tamam chose for me was white. I looked at him and told him I would wear it, if it pleased him but, I told him I tend to disappear in white. The owner agreed and had one of the boys bring out a fabric sample book. Tamam asked what my favorite colors were. My favorite was the light reddish brown (like a camel), greens, and blues of all shades.

Tamam asked, "Jono, do you ride?"

"Would that be horses or motorcycles? I have ridden both since I could walk, sir."

"I was speaking of horses. But, it is good to know about the motorcycles. Back to the horses Western or English tack."

"Both, but I prefer Western sir. Both at my family's and the Ghorbani's ranch we had international customers, requiring us to train the horses to handle both types of tack.

"You will be using English on our horses." He then told the owner something about silk linings

"Is this where you got those wonderful jammies?"

The owner replied with pride, "Indeed he did, little one. You are most fortunate that I had some children's sizes available. Did you prefer the royal blue or the jade?"

"The jade sir. I wear blue all day, the change was nice. Thank you so much for opening so late and delivering them to the hotel." Tamam rifled my hair again. I guess I was talking too much again.

I smiled and went back to munching on the figs, and dates, and sipping my Saudi champagne. After about an hour or so the boys zipped into the room with an ensemble. They whisked me behind a screen to change. I was down to my government-issue boot camp skivvies. I realized even those had to go when a pair a very sheer black jockeys came over the screen. Tamam thought of everything. He wanted this weekend to be special. The aqua band collar shirt came over next followed by the softest wool trousers. I put Vanessa's necklace over the shirt. I then stepped from behind the screen. Tamam smiled at first until he saw the chain. He stepped forward and removed it. He held his hands towards my eyes saying, "These are the only jewels you need." He asked for a box for the chain. Again I was ushered back to the wing-back chair and silky, sheer, black dress socks were placed on my feet. They were followed by a pair of butter soft leather shoes that replaced my Wellington Boots with the 2 inch heels. I wondered to myself if they had platforms, but, wisely kept that though in my head.

I was feeling overwhelmed by his generosity. He looked at me and asked, "What is wrong little one. Do you not like them?"

"No sir, I love it all but, it's too much."

He smiled and whispered in my ear, "Jono, you are worth it, this and so much more. It gives me joy to make you happy." I blushed.

My old clothes were folded neatly and put in a bag and presented to me. The owner put the box with Vanessa's chain in the bag.

The owner smiled and presented me a bundle which contained four more pairs of silk jammies 1 in burgundy, 1 in Jade, and 2 in light reddish brown (the color of camels.) "Please take these, with my complements. You are always welcome in my shop, sweet prince." I looked at Tamam who smiled and nodded. The two of them continued their discussion. I heard something about a morning delivery. I think Tamam said that would be acceptable.

We then returned to the Jag. I looked up the street to see if anyone was watching. Then I turned in my seat and kissed Tamam softly on the cheek and thanked him so much for making me feel so special.

"You did very well. I have never seen Hamza ever warm to a Westerner. You have you have made me proud." He reached over and grabbed the back of my neck again and pulled me into a tight passionate kiss. His tongue slipped through my lips as my mouth opened to accept it. His wrestled mine to submission; it wasn't much of a fight. My back had arched, and my legs, came up, curled, twisted, and were touching my bottom. We broke our embrace he looked at me and asked, "How can you twist that manner?"

"Years and years of gymnastics my Lion. That is what Asad means doesn't it, Lion? Have I been your prey this whole time?"

"Indeed you are correct young Jono. However, I believe it is you who are the predator who has ensnared my heart. I have a question for you. You have taken the time to learn what my name means. Does your name have meaning? I have tried asking everyone, what does Jono mean? No one has been able to answer me." I laughed. He looked at me as if I was mocking him.

"Please, Tam it is just a funny story. I have never told anyone, not even Vanessa." There was a look of pleasure that spread across his face. He would have something of mine to share with me alone. "In the Banks line traditionally they named their children after the grandparents. My brother was named Mikaeel Ezekiel after both our grandfathers. When I came along, my mother was positive I was a girl. She carried me high through the whole pregnancy. So it was decided I would be named after her mother Joseffa and my father's mother Noorjahan. When I was born and I had that extra little bit of equipment, suddenly the name didn't work. I was told father looked into my eyes and he saw his mother's eyes looking back. They decided to just shorten my grandmother's names to the first two letters, Jo No Banks. The nurse made a mistake on the birth certificate and combined the two names together without a middle name. So technically my name means 'One under a lucky star' and 'Light of the world'." I laughed and he smiled.

Tamam kissed me softly, "It fits. Now sit up again, so I can get you fed." With that we sped deeper into town. People in this town drive insane. I think the most common driving tool is the horn, and they use it extremely well, and often. We pulled up to an older structure and he announced we are here. He passed his keys to the valet as we came in the building and entered the elevator. He pulled out a key and turned it. We ascended to the top floor. "Dinner is on the roof terrace." The elevator doors opened to a large marble hall surrounded by darkness. He strode confidently to a doorway and opened it. There was a narrow staircase going up to the roof. The door at the top of the stairs opened to a huge low walled terrace ringed with potted trees looking out over the old part of the city with a curtain of stars stretching over us. There was a low table in the middle of in the middle of the Terrace with two reclining benches on either side of it. The scene was so opulent and breathtakingly lovely, I actually gasped. Fine Persian rugs of red and gold were strewn about the terrace.

"Tamam, it is so beautiful!" I gushed.

Tamam clapped his hands loudly and servers emerged from another stairwell and started loading the table with exotic foods and drink. It reminded me of all those goofy old Hollywood pictures Mom and I would watch together when I was a kid.

While they were preparing for us, Tamam rested his hand on the small of my back, and walked me around the perimeter of the terrace so that I may see the entire city, his city. It's awkward walking with a man who can cradle your head in his armpit. The amber glow of the city lights stretched out for what seemed forever, until their lights kissed the stars held within the black satin like field of the sky. It was difficult to see where the ground ended and the sky began. It reminded me of home on the Gulf Coast. The terminator between the sea and sky looked similar. When I heard the door closed, we turned around to find we were alone with candles lit all on every horizontal surface.

I looked up at Tamam and thought about kissing him but couldn't get around the height difference. He sensed my desire as I stood on my tip toes; he bent down to meet my lips. I suddenly understood why Vanessa wore the 10" stilettos on dates. "Heals next time, I have to wear shoes or boots with heals or lifts. Or you will hurt your neck." He smiled and led me to the table.