Jono's Journey Home Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Have you ever eaten in the reclining fashion?" I shook my head no. "Then I will just have to lay behind you and help you." The sneaky bugger I thought. It was a highly sensual experience having him putting bite fulls of food in my mouth. While he spooned in behind me. The heat from his groin was practically baking my ass. I could feel the contents of his pants swell and shift through the well-tailored trousers.

After 20 or 30 minutes I rolled my head to the side to face him, "Tamam, how long have you been planning this?"

"Ever since the first time I saw you in the hotel; when I got you angry and saw that fire in your spirit."

"Am I correct to assume this is your terrace and this event was catered for me?"

"Jono, you are half correct. This is my family's home when we are in the city. The food was prepared by our staff that lives in their own quarters down the other stairwell." I looked up into his eyes smiling. "I take it you are no longer hungry."

"Tamam, it is you who are now half correct. I am still most hungry but, not for the wonderful food."

I leaned back and tilted my head to receive his lips again. As they almost touched mine, he replied, "Not here my sweet boy. Please come follow me." He denied ME again! I am never going to lose my damn cherry. He rose and held out his hand to help me to my feet. We then walked down the narrow staircase to the marble entryway he tapped a light switch next to the stairs and the apartment lit up. He touched it again and the lights softened and dimmed. The furniture was modern, masculine, and large in scale, it all reflected Tamam so well.

We continued on into the master suite. The furniture was again oversized, centering on the largest four-poster bed I had ever seen. The carved posts were each at least a foot wide and depicted some kind of ancient battle. There was a lattice suspend at the top of the corner posts filled with mirrors in the top of the canopy. The height of the mattress was also set to his level. I felt like a small child who sees his parent's bed for the first time.

Tamam spun me to face him, pinning my lower back between him and the bed. I tried to figure out the geometry of what we were hoping to do. I couldn't wrap my head around the almost foot and a half size difference between us. He saw the desire, confusion, and doubt on my face. He put his right hand under my chin in tilted my head slowly backwards as he bent down to seal his lips over mine. All of the hows and whys faded in the passion of the moment. I was moaning and whimpering as he slowly opened one button at a time on my shirt until it fell open. He slid it off my shoulders and let it fall to the floor. I kicked off one shoe then the other as he bent even further to lick and nibbled on my right nipple.

I pushed on the center of his chest until he was standing upright. "Tam, I'm so much smaller than you, please sit and let me stand before you. I don't you too hurt yourself." With that he ripped open his shirt showering me with buttons he then threw it across the room, perhaps to show me that he was the man. Then sat on the settee at end of bed and pulled me to him. His legs bracketed my lower body. His arms were placed on my back. I reached out grabbed his head and kissed his lips. His mouth opened as did mine. His tongue roamed freely inside my mouth as I moaned and cooed. I tensed as his hand slid from my lower back towards the front of my trousers. He pulled back and reminded me, "There is no pressure. We will only go as far as you are willing."

I looked at him and said, "It's not that, it's just no one has ever seen me like this. I have had others see me naked in the showers at school, and later in boot camp. No one ever saw me as something to be desired. I'm sorry, please don't stop." I reached down and undid my button letting my new trousers fall to the floor. He pulled me tightly to him kissing me deeply. Using my toes I slid one sock off, then the other off my feet. Only my thin sheer silky briefs were remaining. He went back to playing with one nipple then the other. I was moaning and twitching, when my gymnast side broke free as I swept my left leg in a graceful arc, then wrapped it around his back. I started grinding on his crotch. Tamam slid his right hand inside my briefs and slowly started to finger my small tight starfish. I started to push back on his finger as my hips began to buck wildly. My head rolled back. 18 years, 6 weeks, and an odd number of hours I lived with the curse of virginity. I knew only one thing; I wanted to give it to him. I heard fabric tearing as Tamam ripped the silky smooth fabric from my body. As I realized what happened, my lower lip went out in a playful pout. He looked up from his nipple play, and nibbled and sucked on my pouty lower lip. He released my lip and promised to buy me many, many, more pairs.

"Jono, may I look at you please?" How could I say no? I leaned my right hand on his shoulder, and then unlocked my leg from around his back. Reversing the previous arc then rotating it back to the floor. Tamam's eyes went large with my act of showmanship.

"My brother used to make fun of me. He thought it was too 'girly' for a boy to take gymnastics. Gymnastics and track were the only sports that my mother would allow me to compete in. She was terribly afraid of me being injured by my fellow classmates who were normally much bigger. I hope it doesn't offend." He shook his head.

The whole time my left hand was covering my tiny penis. He looked at me disappointed. Then took my left hand and slowly pull it away. Smiling he said I was beautiful. He stood and swept the comforter and top sheet down. He turned and swept me off my feet and gently laid me down on the bed, and kissed me. He was so gentle it was as if he was afraid of breaking me. My right hand reached out and undid the top button on his trousers and slowly lowered his zipper. The soft fabric fell open. My finger traced the outline of his cock and balls. As my fingertip ran over the soft fabric its contents kept increasing in size. That was the difference between a "man boy" like me, and Tamam. I was stuck with a tiny inoffensive clit of a pre-pubescent penis with tiny grape sized balls. Meanwhile and he practically had a third leg and a pair of large plums tucked in his trousers. He saw the look on my face and smiled down on me.

"It is not the size of the gift my beloved. It is the heart that bares it. Your heart is larger than the entire world."

"Still, it would be great if I wasn't just one baby step away from a Ken doll." When I explained the joke Tamam scowled.

He then kicked away his trousers and lay on the bed with me with nothing but his overstuffed briefs. I felt like an idiot he had been working so hard to make this night special for me. Then I go and kill the mood. I had to make it right. I climbed on top of him and lay on his chest. I got to feel his muscles ripple underneath me. I traced the outline of his lips with my finger and connected my lips to his. I kissed my way down his body I butterfly kissed each of his nipples. Then I kissed and nibbled on them like he did to me. I kissed my way and slid down his body until I hit his belly button. Tamam asked me to spin around if I wish to continue lower. I complied and begin kissing his belly button again and nibbling at it playfully. Then I continued kissing down his tummy. When I reached the waistband of his briefs I noticed the huge circle of wetness that was seeping through. I turned to look at Tamam in the mirror and asked him, "May I?" He nodded in the affirmative. He arched his hips as my thumbs hooked the waistband. His thick, eleven inch prick got hung up in the waistband. When it finally slipped out of its silky prison it came crashing down between my eyes with a wet slap. It smelled both musky and sexy. I figured I might as well go with what happened and I licked at the base of the shaft and worked my way to the tip. I kissed it and was immediately rewarded with the taste of his precum. It was earthy, salty, and nowhere near as gross as I thought it would be. I took my tongue and licked around his glans. Tamam made a muffled sound of pleasure. I may be a virgin, but living in an Air Force dorm I had seen a bit of porn. I at least had a clue what I was supposed to do here. I was just having a bit of trouble with the HOW. There was just so much there in front of me. I rested my lips on the head of his cock and slowly let it into my mouth. I was overcome with a desire to swallow it whole; I knew that was not going to happen. But I still tried and immediately gagged. My sweet gentle guide told me, "Patience, patience little one." He began his own endeavor he began playing in earnest with my little pink starfish. He asked me if I had cleaned myself before our date. My mouth was full of well, "him" and I did not want to take it out. I responded with an affirmative sounding "MMMMMMHHHHMMM!" Hmmmm, I just learned something new. If you hum while giving a blow job it counter acts the gag reflex a bit. I finally released him and answered him, "Yes, Vanessa said you would appreciate it, if this was a date. She helped getting me ready for you."

"Remind me to get something very, very nice for her. Jono, come up here." I gave my new mouth toy a final lick and shot a dejected look to him via the mirror. He pinched my bottom and I complied with a yelp. "We are far from done; I just need a little better access to please you." Damn my tiny frame! I climbed down from "my mountain of man" my pouty lip returned as I returned to the head of the bed and dropped to the pillow next to him. He again played with it sucking my lip back into his mouth.

When he released it I asked, "Was I doing something wrong?"

He caressed my face, "No, my sweet you were doing it too well. I need a moment to recover."

I reached down flicking my finger around his bulbous head and asked earnestly, "How do you NOT get light headed when the blood fills this thing?"

"Right now it is you who are making my head spin." He gently pushed me onto my back while kissing me. Once there he slid his hand from my shoulder down my body to my crotch. "You are far from being 'Ken doll' and more than enough for me." He wrapped his lips around my tiny member and slid them up and down the feeling was quite remarkable. His hands continued in earnest playing with my butthole. After about 15 minutes he had me violently bucking my hips into his face. He noticed I was shaking and twitching. I began tapping his shoulders trying to get his attention. He looked up at me in confusion, and asked, "Why are you stopping me you seemed so close." I couldn't catch my breath. His look of concern became one of almost panic. He slid up and squared off against my face. He kept asking over and over again are you okay? My breathing was erratic and shallow. As I started to gain control again; I put my hands upon his shoulders.

"M-m-my love, you did not do well in biology did you?" His face contorted in confusion. "Remember, no puberty equals no cum. You just put me for through three dry orgasms in a row. Thank you very much by the way." He chuckled and kissed me deeply.

"It seems everything I do to, and with, you will be new to both of us. I will try to pay more attention. You are so beautiful, little one." While I was stroking his beard and grinning like an idiot.

I looked into his eyes and asked, "Please Tam, can you be taking me now. Please, I want you inside me."

"Patience little one, if I fill the 'vessel' before it is properly prepared it could burst."

"Tamam my mighty warrior, my 'vessel' has been on the storage shelf so long, you are risking rupture from dry rot." He roared with laughter.

He raised my legs to my chest. I could not see what he was doing. When his tongue flicked across my butthole I swear I saw stars. I knew I had to see my man... I rotated my left leg and folded it behind my shoulder. Then I repeated the procedure to the right. Tam stopped his endeavors to admire the act. "HOW do you do that? Doesn't it hurt?"

"It helps to be lean but, as to how, and remember all those years and years of gymnastics practice. It makes it all possible. As to pain, I haven't been able to do my stretching exercises for weeks, so I feel a bit of pressure. It is so worth it, I just wanted to watch you. In this position all I can do is move my arms a bit. You have total control. I want you to know, I trust you completely. I can go back where you put me, if you want me to." He smiled shaking his head no and returned his tongue to pleasuring my ass.

My new position caused my butthole to be completely exposed for him. He alternated between tonguing and fingering the surface of my very tight hole. He started pushing his index finger harder against my hole and it slowly sunk inside. The pressure was remarkable as his knuckle slipped through my ring. I tried to stop it, my bottom clamped down hard on his digit as it made contact with my prostate. I bit my bottom lip and focused on trying to relax. If this was just his finger, how in the hell was I gonna take the rest of him?

"I am so sorry sweet Jono." as he removed the digit leaving me feeling so empty. "My spit is not going to be enough." He crawled to the head of the bed, kissing my body the entire way.

I was begging, "Please don't stop now Tamam. I don't care if it rips me in two. I want this! I NEED this!"

"I am not abandoning our passion Jono." He kissed my forehead and opened the drawer in the bedside table removing a tube labeled KY-Jelly. "We just need a little help making it happen. I told you that I didn't want you hurt. If I do not prepare you properly, I will hurt and possibly damage you."

"I thought you used petroleum jelly for butt sex?"

Tamam chuckled and shook his head while rubbing my still relocated thighs, "Two errors in one sentence. Petroleum jelly is too messy and leaves a residue that is difficult to clean out of fabrics, and out of you. This is state of the art, it is water based. I have a friend who brings it in for me from Europe."

"Would that friend be a certain American Captain?" He nodded. "What was my second error?"

"Sweet Jono, so young and innocent. It is not 'butt sex.' It is anal sex, anal, or what I prefer just 'sex'." With the lesson ended he returned to my preparation.

He squirted a stream of ice cold goo straight onto my butthole, with such accuracy that would make any bombardier proud. I too might have been, IF the term "ICE COLD" was not used. The sudden shock caused my arms to fly out from my sides. I slapped the mattress with both palms like a pro wrestler tapping out. He smiled and ignored my gyrations and started working the thick goo into my still tight but eager hole. As he worked his second and third finger into my ass I was grabbing the sheets like a man possessed. He continued to slide them in and out while twisting and spreading them. I never thought I'd be happy for dry orgasms. At long last, he asked, "Are you ready?"

I simply whimpered, "yrja 'abi" (please daddy!)

He asked me to rest my legs on his shoulders. He was afraid of hurting me in my current straining position. I broke the submission position as he warmed a bit of the jelly in his hands then slowly gave his prick a few tugs ensuring all was slick. Damn, he was so huge, I thought to myself, as his honey bronzed, godlike form towered over my tiny frame. He folded my legs back against my stomach and rested the head of his shaft against my now well prepared ass. He told me to take 3 large breaths and hold the final one. When I complied he pushed and his cock began stretching my tiny hole. He told me to breathe and to push like I was pooping. I thought that was silly, but I trusted him. Sure enough, it worked and his bulbous head slid within. Pain seared and radiated from my now stretching hole. Sweat was pouring off of me as my ass locked with vice like strength around his shaft. "Breathe" he commanded me again. The pain of initial entry faded as my body became accustomed to offending member. Tamam began pushing into me again. Inch by inch we stopped being two organisms as we worked together striving for each other's pleasure. He muttered something under his breath I couldn't completely understand. I heard the word pressed or squeeze. I had heard a couple of the Saudi Sergeant's use it after a training session. Did he want me to squeeze something, it seemed counterproductive.

I looked into his eyes and repeated the word in a questioning tone. His eyes opened wide as he told me, "No, your bottom is very tight. It is fighting back." I could feel my face warm with a blush. I finally understood what those little shits on base called me, a "tight ass..." Hell hath no fury like a pissed instructor.

"I have no doubt that you can conquer it my mighty warrior." He smiled and returned to sliding an inch or so in and waiting for me to recover. He followed with a few short pumps in and out for his reward. After what seemed like forever I finally felt his soft bush make its fluffy landing against my bare bottom. I swear he must have used half the tube of KY-Jelly. "Please remind me to get something very, very nice for Capt. Nelson..." He paused and chuckled, as we caught our breath.

The pain of entry slowly faded into waves of pleasure. He kissed my forehead and told me he was not sure how much longer he could continue. "My treasure, you are so tight."

I replied, "Well, I was..." I teased back.

The pressure was intense. I had a real man inside of me. A man who loved me in spite of my issues; who chose to be with me.

Tamam slowly pulled out about half way and ever so slowly pushed back in. I told him, "Please, I can handle it. I promise you, I will not break. Please fuck me." His rhythm increased apparently I still was too tight. The look of release on his face was amazing. I felt his load fill my bowels as he let my legs slip from his shoulders and began removing himself from me. I immediately wrapped my tingling legs around his waist and begged him to stay in me until it slid out on its own. For the first time in my life felt happy and complete, I didn't want it to end.

He complied with my request. He lowered himself onto his elbows still covering my body, while breathlessly kissing my lips. His softening member slowly slipped from my ass. His cum and the remnant of that miracle lube began to ooze out. My legs went numb then released their lock from Tamam's waist. We snuggled and kissed until sleep overtook us.