Jono's Journey Home Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

We rode down to the Oasis where his father had set up a banquet tent. Servants approached and grabbed the reins of our horses and I looked down to see another on all fours underneath my left stirrup. I guess he was acting as a stair step. I had never needed one before. I thought to myself, "When in Rome" and dismounted using his back as a step. I gave Juno an affectionate rub and saw my step rise to his feet. It was the stable boy who Habeeba bit earlier.

Naser approached and grabbed my arm and led me towards the tent. I looked at him and said, "Is that step stool act really necessary, I've been getting on and off horses since I was very little I haven't needed a ladder or step in over a decade. Daddy taught me a man who cannot climb into his own saddle doesn't deserve to ride."

"Jono, my father has honored you with that 'act,' watch as the others dismount. You will find only the royals receive this treatment. Your groom is honored to provide this service. He is also very appreciative of the fact that you are so light. I have seen more than one groom collapse under the weight of our King."

"While we're on the subject of collapsing Naser. When we had sex last night, you played with my backside. Other than yourself, what did you put inside me?"

"I was hoping you would not have noticed Jono. I gave you a mild sedative contained in a quick dissolving gel capsule. Things didn't feel right, I realized I missed my opportunity to be your lover. It was wrong to join you and Tam. I just didn't know how stop and walk way. It was my hope that you would have drifted off to sleep as soon as the gel released. I didn't count on your system being so energized by adrenaline. Then it finally acted so suddenly, I had to tell Tam what I had done. He was angry, for the first time in our lives he actually hit me. I can only beg your forgiveness, and hope that you will accept me back as a friend."

"Please do not do anything like that to me again. My body does not react normally, or well, to most sedatives. It's also quite clear you didn't get the dosage right for my body mass. I don't sleep long because I am not wired to sleep a lot. Papa used to laugh when my chores were done hours before Mikaeel even woke up. Dad and Mom always knew when I wasn't feeling well by my sleep pattern."

"I'm sorry Jono, I confessed to Tamam last night. He is making arrangements with the base doctor for an emergency script to be placed in your medical record in case you have a urinalysis Monday. It was foolish of me and I am sorry. My heart was in the right place."

I squeezed his hand and smiled saying, "All Is forgiven, Naser. Tamam however, is gonna get an ear full. He should have told me this morning when I asked. He knows, if I test positive for anything, guilt is always assumed first. I am required to report "accidental exposures" as well." I was laughing as I added, "Although I don't know how I could ever explain how a pill was accidentally shoved up my ass." This elicited an embarrassed smile from Naser.

"I have put you in a difficult place, I shall not again. Do not be to hard on Tamam either, he is often cleaning up my errors. He cares very deeply for you Jono." My lower lip tucked in between my teeth and I blushed dropping my head. "I see you are most fond of him as well."

"Naser while I do love both of you, last night's 'playtime' felt odd to me as well. I do love you and if 'it' happened three years ago perhaps things might have been different. I love Tamam with all my heart and I do not want to screw that up in any way. I also do not want to become a stumbling block between the two of you."

"That was part of the reason I knocked you out last night. Even Tam eventually said that it felt odd. As far as I am concerned, you are going to be the best friend, I could ever wish for. Perhaps another little brother, if father gets his way." The last comment confused me but I let it pass.

The banquet tent was divided into the men's side, and the women's side. There was a veil separating the two. It was a reclining table again. This time I didn't need someone sitting behind me feeding me. I had a clue, I just had to remember lean on the left arm and eat with the right. Omar Hassan was flanked by his son and the prince. My place was next to Naser.

The meal went on for a couple of hours, eating and talking. The whole time the Prince continued bad mouthing Arabian horses. It was beginning to grate on my nerves. Gawd I wanted to bring him down a peg. Omar could see me "chomping at the bit" and beamed a smile in my direction. After the meal, both Omar and Naser pulled me aside to praised my restraint.

With the gathering complete the guests began remounting their animals and began riding away. Omar asked for Naser and I to remain behind. He said Tamam could see to the needs of the departing guests on the other end. When I heard MY Tamam was back, I was tempted to jump on Habeeba and fly to him. Naser leaned over whispering in my ear, "Calm yourself little one. He will still be there for you." Damn that Hassan telepathy.

As Omar Hassan approached, my head dropped in respect. He softly pinched my chin between his right thumb and closed fist pulling my gaze back in line with his. "This you need not do any longer. You are part of my family now. The restraint you showed today was commendable. The stable manager has been fired. I am grateful you only threw his whip to the ground and did not strike him."

I replied, "Forgive me sir, when I saw the whipping scar on her chest I wished I had whipped him to death." His eyes were filled with great rage as he commanded I show him. Habeeba dropped her head into my chest as my finger ran across the smooth scar.

Omar Hassan was furious, Naser was equally enraged. Omar shouted for someone named Walid. As he approached, I recognized it was my young groom. The men began shouting at him demanding to know how this could happen. Walid was silently sobbing as he was rubbing his chest along the same pattern over, and over again, a cold chill went down my spine. I placed my hand on Omar's arm, "Please, may I?" Both men relented. I stepped forward and asked Walid to open his shirt. His hands were trembling as he undid the 4 buttons and the thobe fell open exposing several long narrow scars.

I lifted his head so I could see his deep brown eyes. "Walid, how did you get these?" Walid told the story of how he stood between the enraged stable manager and Habeeba. He was able to protect the animal from all but one of the blows. He said the stable manager was so angry with his intervention that he drug Walid to a post. Then the master bound his hands to the post and whipped his back bloody, then 'took him' several times. Walid slowly turned around and dropped the thobe to his waist exposing a mass of healing wounds.

My eyes watered as I remembered how just a day ago I was ashamed to show my tiny surgical scars. I reached down and pulled the thobe back to his shoulders. I turned him to face me again. Reaching up to his neck I pulled his head down and softly kissed his forehead. "Thank you for protecting my girl."

Omar put his hand on my chest and pushed me gently backward. He too kissed young Walid's forehead adding next time tell him or one of his son's. Omar turned and looked at me saying, "Now young Jono, part of me wishes you had harmed him a bit." As he kissed my forehead, Naser rubbed my back and neck. "Naser please supervise the crew here, and take care of things. I wish to ride back with Jono."

We took the long trail to the main house. Omar thanked me for my assistance with Walid. "It is always best to know the facts in these matters before one acts. Thank you for your wisdom." Riding with Omar was very reminiscent of the rides I took with my father as a child. He was pointing out various features along the trail. Things like; this well was dug by this ancestor, that house was built by his grandfather. About half way to the house the conversation got serious. "Jono, you must know that both of my sons are fond of you." I nodded yes. "I know this is not fair, or a situation of your making but you will soon have to choose one, or it will lead to conflict."

"That has been done sir. Naser is okay with me just being a friend or little brother. The last thing I ever wanted was to do was bring conflict or drama to your home. If you wish, I can remain in Riyadh for the remainder of my assignment. I am so sorry Mr. Hassan."

Omar Hassan laughed, "I will send both of them away, long before you. I saw it coming a long time ago. You did not create it. Innocence is a gift not to be taken, or given, lightly. I know you have an excellent head on your shoulders. I am proud to welcome you to our family. Jono, understand I love all of my children but, you should know Tamam can be selfish, be ready to stand up for yourself. Remember he chose to care for an American boy. Just as you must remember that you chose to care for an Arab man. It is a fine line the two of you have chosen to walk." He rode close to me. "Did you know I was there when you were born?"

My reply was communicated. Either through my shocked expression, or my shaking head. "I saw the pride and your father's eyes as he looked through the nursery ward's glass and pointed out his new young son to me. You were very premature, such a tiny morsel of life, the doctors were not sure if you would live through the night. There was such a spirit in your eyes, I knew you would. You're a fighter you should take great pride in that. I even know the story behind your name Jono." I was surprised Momma didn't even tell Jack how I got my name.

Mr. Hassan continued, "I have one more thing to ask of you; please stop calling me Mr. Hassan, Papa will do nicely. If I had known you were still alive all of those years ago, I would have eagerly sought your adoption. When I learned you were still with us, I sent Naser to look in on you. You were already established in the Ghorbani home. It would have been cruel to uproot your life again."

"Papa Omar. May I ask for something?" He then tousled my hair with his finger, "Can we send Walid to a doctor to see if anything can be done to reduce his scars? Some of those wounds are still fresh. He was injured caring for my girl."

He held up his hand and stopped me, "That is why I left Naser there. It is already underway. You care for so many people before yourself. That is a special gift."

We returned to the trail and to the tour. As we passed a small house he looked at me and said, "That is where my father said I was conceived. It was their first home together. I remember how his eyes burned when he saw her. I saw that fire today when I looked into Tamam's eyes. He burns for you."

After a couple hours on the trail we arrived back at the family compound. Tamam was waiting by the stables he had a very nervous look on his face. No doubt he was concerned with what his father had talked to me about.

Papa Omar dismounted in a fluid motion. Handing the reins over to one of the stable hands.

As my leg swung over Habeeba's back I felt Tamam's hands on the small of my back. So much for my impressive dismount. I felt so much like a child as he lowered me to the ground. I outstretched my index finger and motioned for him to come closer. I reached up with my hands as if I was going to caress his face. When he got close enough I took my index finger and flicked him painfully, right between the eyes. Hard enough that it made a loud audible thump, and raise red welt. He actually said 'OUCH' as he rubbed his forehead.

"Tamam, if I need help I will ask for it. Please don't do that to me again. I want the rest of the staff to know I can handle a horse."

I could hear Papa Omar chuckling as he walked away. I then grabbed the back of Tam's neck pulling his head down, and I kissed his boo-boo whispering, "Now my beloved, please take me to bed. If you still desire this willful beast."

"Naser was right you look better without the jacket. I heard about what happened with the stable master. You made me very proud. I wish I could have seen you put Habeeba through her paces."

I spat out with great venom, "After seeing what he did to Walid and Habeeba, I wish I had killed the son of a bitch." Tamam had a puzzled look on his face as he looked upon me. Clearly the news of the whipping has not returned to the compound. As we walked towards his private entrance, I quickly brought him up to speed. He was very pissed.

"Again you showed great restraint. We will have to look and see what can be done. You have my word, we will find a way to make this right with Walid."

As he was reaching for the door lever and I put my hand on his chest to stop him. I looked up at his gorgeous face and said, "Tamam, there is something else I need to talk to you about. I know where you went today, and it was to protect me. But this is my body, if someone has done something to it I deserve to know. I was very angry with you for dismissing how crappy I felt this morning, when you knew the truth. I have already forgiven Naser for his error. I beg that you do the same please. We have both agreed last night was a mistake."

His eyes didn't blink even once as I continued, "I am doing this here, because your home should be a place of peace, rest, and love, not conflict. If I have crossed an unforgivable line with you I am sorry. But please try to understand, this shell of flesh is one of the very few things I have a measure of dominion over. I know even that is an illusion. Everything else has been taken away or is in jeopardy."

I dropped my head and continued, "If I have offended you I am sorry. I hope you can forgive me, as I have forgiven you."

Tamam, raised my head kissing my forehead. He kissed his way down to my ear. He whispered, "I am sorry my beloved. You are right, I should have told you."

I threw my arms around his neck and jumped into his arms. As he threw open the door, my legs wrapped around his perfect abs. I felt his muscles rippling under his thobe as he carried me toward his bedroom. I had my vest and shirt off and on the floor before we cleared the living-room. I then turned my attention to Tamam. I successfully worked my way down his thobe unfastening all four buttons before we made it to the bed.

Our mouths attacked each other in passion. The battle for dominance was over before it began. I was his completely mind, body, and soul. I could not imagine a universe without being by his side. My legs released their hold on my stallion. I kissed my way down his neck and chest as he lowered me to the floor. My brow furrowed and I bit on my lower lip. Tamam saw the look of frustration on my face and he backed away, "What is wrong my precious boy?"

"How in the HELL do I get you out of this DAMNED thing?" He laughed as he replied. "You have but to ask, my sweet." As he slowly pulled the garment over his head I dropped to the floor before him. As the thobe rose, I loosened then removed each of his sandals, kissing each of his feet in turn. I was kissing my way up the flesh of his inner thigh when his thobe dropped to the floor. Tamam was reaching for the waistband of his white boxers. My hands latched on to his oh so firm ass through the fabric of his boxers.

I turned my head upwards facing his while pressing my right cheek against his left thigh. "Please Tamam, let me do this for you. Let me be of service to your pleasure this time. Walid's wounds showed me how blessed I am that you were my first love and not someone who would violently steal my virginity." His right hand caressed the left side of my face.

He smiled and replied, "Jono, it is I who was blessed to find you."

I returned to nuzzling and kissing my mountain of a man pausing only to mouth each of his plum sized balls through the fabric of his shorts. My hands slid up the back of his muscular thighs and into the leg holes of his underwear. Each arm now rested from each of his magnificent ass cheeks. He was groaning as my mouth gently traced the massive hunk of meat that was beginning to rapidly swell within it's fabric prison. My teeth latched on to the only piece of cloth covering my man. Using only my teeth and body weight I pulled the offending garment down.

Once the waistband popped over his firm bottom the fabric went slack, and his thick prime beef tumbled out onto my nose and forehead with a loud wet slap. My hands swiftly tugged the fabric passed his knees and gravity dropped them to the floor. My man was totally exposed before me, as the heals of my riding boots made contact with my butt. I patted the edge of the bed in hopes of encouraging him to sit. He didn't need much encouragement.

Still in my tight riding clothes from waist down must have been a hot sight for him, because he was rock hard even without any real effort on my part. I smoothly slid between his legs, kissing and nibbling the flesh of his inner thigh. My nose rested a moment under Tamam's scrotum and I inhaled deeply his musky scent. I then tipped my head back, flicking my tongue along his furry sack between his balls. I gave both fuzzy orbs a peck and sucked each gently into my mouth one at a time.

I turned my head slightly to the right and mouthed the base of his shaft. Slowly, I worked my way up his shaft. Loads of clear salty sweet precum flowed down his shaft and met my mouth half way up. Now I added a new step to pleasuring my man's cock; lick, suck, then swallow. My man must be kept clean. At last I had made it to the tip of his spear. I deftly ran my tongue around his bulbous head. Making a tight "o" with my lips I plunged downward on his waiting rod of iron. I heard a loud groan of pleasure from Tamam as his hands rested on the back of my head. He did not force my head further, his hands just rested there.

After ten minutes or so I had Tamam's eleven inches of wrist thick meat engulfed in my throat. I felt it twitch as he begged me to stop. I was tempted to disobey him but he was Tamam "perfection," I could no sooner disobey him than I could exist without oxygen. As my lips cleared his still throbbing shaft, my lower lip went into full pout mode. I looked up his body to his beautiful face. Resting my chin on his thigh I asked, "Was I doing it wrong? If my technique is wrong, please tell me so that I may fix it."

He pulled his hand from the back of my head and stroked my cheek tenderly. "Jono, I do not want our passion over too soon. I am grateful you desire to please me, but I wish to give you pleasure as well." With that he tenderly pulled me to my feet. "How may I bring my sweet boy pleasure?" He motioned for me to stand.

As he began tugging at my waistband, I put my hands on top of his and pulled my lower lip between my teeth. "Is this a request Jono?" I nodded. He cradled my chin between his thumb and fist. Then he used his index finger to part my jaw releasing my lip. "That is so adorable, but it is impossible for you to answer me, let alone ask me for anything, when you are biting your lip like that."

I swallowed hard, "Tamam, I am so tiny, and your bed is so high, it inspired a fantasy. I have been thinking about all day long." Tamam's eyebrow arched encouraging me to continue. I slowly undid the top snap of my boots and slid down the zipper so that I could step out of them. I attempted to perform a slow seductive striptease of the remainder of my clothes. It was apparent that my attempt to please Tamam worked. He started to stand and walk towards me.

I held up a finger to stop him and pointed back to the bed and asked him to sit. Simply put, I wasn't done showing off. One of the things I loved about his bedroom was all the space. I figured there was enough space where I was standing to the edge of the bed to do a slow double front walkover ending up next to him on the bed. I looked at him and said, "Patience my giant. I will be with you in a moment..." and began my walkovers.