Jon's Education

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

But Jessie was a pro. She pushed him back and forced his cock lower, just away from her pussy. Jon sighed at the loss of contact, but her heat was still bathing him and her hand was still wrapped around him, and he relaxed into the sensations. His eyes traveled over the curves of her ass, and up her back, to her blonde hair. She had turned to face the camera, her hair tousled and her mouth in an O. Jon took in the heightened color along her cheek-bones, and her half-open eyes, and saw the arc of her breast rising and falling with her breathing. Damn. She looked fantastic. She looked as turned on as he was.

"OK. That's great. Let's move along, get this wrapped up," he heard Andy say. "Jon, I want you on your back on the table now. Head towards me. Let your legs dangle over the back side there. Good. Jessie, climb up and sit on his chest facing me. Yeah. Lift your left knee and put your foot beside his head. You got it. Now move forward."

Jon felt the cheeks of her ass slide up his chest. Her warmth radiated over his neck and the underside of his chin. He opened his eyes. Her pussy was right there in front of him, so close he could barely focus. He lifted his head and his chin nestled between her buns. He had to see her.

Oh, jesus. Her pink lips were open wide in front of him. Every bump and crease and crevice was magnified, filling his vision. Under the lights, she shone. She glimmered. She sparkled. The scent of her, sweet and pungent, tickled his nostrils. Consciousness shut down. His eyes snapped shut, and his senses went to over-load.

He gripped her, his hands closing on her thighs at the join of her hips, filling with her warm flesh. He pulled her to him and ran his tongue, wide and flat, over her. He heard the sharp intake of her breath and the inarticulate croak as it rushed out of her. He felt her muscles tremble under his hands; he was aware of her legs trying to constrict around his head. Her aroma flooded him, and he nestled his nose deeper into her, desperate to get it all in. And the taste of her. The tang of her juices, salty, sweet, sharp, sweet. Sweet. Lighting up taste buds all over his tongue. He looked up and saw her breasts thrust out, her head back on her shoulders.

Jessie slumped forward, her hands next to his head, and lifted herself off him.

"That's OK," he heard Andy from somewhere in the distance. "I got enough. We can work around it. Just another couple of minutes. Jessie, slide down so you're lying on him. A little more. Let your tits just brush his chest. OK. Arms straight. Look at the camera. There."

The soft, oh, so soft cheeks of Jessie's ass had lodged against Jon's upright prick as she edged back, and the fire of her pussy burned into his stomach. Jon lifted his hips, trying to get as much contact as possible. Jessie sat up on him, forcing his hard-on deeper into the gully between her wide-spread cheeks. God, she was killing him. His hands flew to her breasts, filling with a soft warmth that echoed that of the cushions surrounding his cock.

Andy said something Jon couldn't quite hear, and Jessie raised up onto her knees, letting Jon's cock pop free, then reached between her thighs, her fingers surrounding him, guiding him up, pointing him at the join of her legs, and lowered herself down until he could swear he felt her dripping onto him. Jon strained against her grip, lost to everything but the need to bury himself deep inside her. Andy's camera clicked on, and Jessie held him on the brink.

"You guys OK? One more minute," Andy said. "Let's get a sixty-nine. Jessie, just spin around. Like that. Kneel over his head. Jon, grab her. Spread it. That's it. Let me see the pink. Oh, yeah. Hold it there. I need the close-up."

Time was speeding up. Andy was still talking, but Jon wasn't listening. There was only one microscopic thought left in his mind. Jessie. Jon's hands eased over her. Her cheeks warmed his palms and the lights of the set heated the backs of his hands until he felt just one delicious warmth all over him. His thumbs tucked into her and opened her, and his head lifted from the table. He had to taste her again.

But Jessie's ass was moving forward, away from him. His hands followed, his face followed, but his out-stretched tongue couldn't keep up. "Damn it, Jessie, where are you going?" he was wondering, when her hot lips slipped around the head of his cock.

Jon flinched. He quaked. He lifted his hips and groaned, certain he couldn't take any more of this. Dimly, through the fog that that enveloped him, he heard Andy's voice, and Jessie's mouth backed off of him. She held his cock tight for a moment, and he heard the camera clicking. Then she slipped away. Even under the hot lights, he could feel cool air taking the place of her warm body.

"Let's go for the money," Andy said. "Jessie, sit on the table facing me. There you go. Jon, can you get up on your knees beside her there?"

He found that he could, just barely. When he was in place, he looked down at Jessie. There was a smile in her brown eyes, and a reddish glow on her cheeks under the make-up, spreading down over her neck and shoulders. His cock was bobbing and throbbing just above her left breast. Her right hand toyed between her legs, and her left hand eased up between his thighs and cupped his shrunken balls. Jon thought briefly about the guide-lines, wondering what the correct procedure might be when you knew you were going to come, when you'd done everything to hold it off but the sight of a spectacular woman with breasts like Jessie's, and nipples like hers, and all that soft, smooth skin, a woman who'd been driving you crazy since, god, it seemed like forever since they'd started this, a gorgeous, impossibly sexy woman with such a warm mouth, and a touch that lightly circled your balls...

Jon closed his eyes. His last conscious thought was that he hoped Andy had all he needed, that he could somehow work around this, too, but that was just a flicker. Everything diminished to Jessie's hand on him and the silvery light expanding and filling his cranium.

The first shock wave ripped through him, tearing through his nerves and muscles. Then that glorious, all-encompassing release washed over him; he could feel the flood, every drop, every wild spurt of cum bubbling in his balls and racing up along the length of him, flying free. Jessie's hand held him, slid up and milked him. He opened his eyes again and watched white streams fly across her lips, into her hair, drip onto those fabulous breasts until he was spent, depleted, wasted.

Jessie squeezed him, caressed him, gripped him, until all he could feel was the hot clasp of her little fingers. Then he felt her slip away, and the sounds of reality came to him.

"Fantastic. Really. Perfect shoot, guys," Andy was saying. Jon saw Andy before him, holding out a towel, and he grabbed it and wiped the sweat off his chest. He turned to Jessie, but she was gone.

"Great, Jon. What'd I tell you." Andy reached around him to wrap the towel around his waist. "Wait here a second. Jessie's in the dressing room. Then it's all yours."

Jon stood there, draped in the towel, as Andy moved off to the front of the garage. His head was ringing from the intensity of his orgasm, and he felt suddenly all alone. The couch beckoned him, and he eased onto it, dazed.

Jessie came out of the dressing room, hair wet from the shower and dressed in her warm-up suit.

"That was good, Jon. Hope we can do it again sometime." She bent and kissed his cheek and walked away.

Jon watched her collect a white envelope from Andy, and then she was out the door.

Andy seemed to be engrossed in his video screens, so Jon walked to the dressing room and got into the steamy shower. He imagined he could smell Jessie's scent here, and wished she'd waited for him to join her. He let the hot water beat down on him and he soaped up and rinsed off. The dressing room seemed devoid of any personal warmth when he got dressed, and he went out to see Andy.

"Hey, kid. You were great. I've got it all here on the screen. Want to see?"

"Sure. No, wait. No, I don't think so."

"Really. You look good. Come on."

"Hey, Andy. Got a minute?"

"Sure, Jon. What's on your mind?"

"Well, I know it's just a shoot, right?"

"Right."

"But, I mean, then we're, you know."

Andy turned in his chair and leaned back to look at Jon. He'd been here before.

"Let me tell you what you're going to ask me, OK? You just as much as had sex with a woman, and you're feeling all fuzzy, whatever, and you're wondering how she can just walk off the set with a see you later. Something like that?"

"Well, yeah. I guess. I mean..."

"Jon. I told you Jessie's a pro. Right? What do you think that means? She's going to fall in love with the umpteenth guy who dicks her? Or doesn't even, in this case. If you're looking for love, go back to the Oasis. I don't know, some bimbo there might want it, too. Good luck to you. Or go back to college. What we're doing here is fantasy. Not yours, not mine, not Jessie's."

Jon pulled up Candy's chair and sat slumped, his elbows on his knees. He looked up at Andy.

"How do you deal with all this? I mean, you're there, you're seeing it. Come on."

Andy took a deep breath. "Jon, every one of my colleagues, the guys who do this for a living, you ask them, and they'll tell you. We've seen it all a million times before. We're professionals. We're busy with light readings and direction, getting the scene set and getting you guys to do what we need. It barely connects."

"I just don't understand how you can do that. I mean, jesus, with Jessie just now, it wasn't only... Or not to me."

"OK. So we'd be lying. I'll tell you the truth. Every time I see Jessie with her clothes off, what do you think? It doesn't do anything for me? I'm thinking the same thing you are. But I've got my job to do, and so do you. And that's all it is. A job. Understand?"

"Yeah. If you say so. But fuck, Andy, it's so..."

"There you have it. It's up to you, kid. You did a fine job there, today. If you can't handle it, no problem. But if you can, I think I've got more work for you."

Jon stood and shrugged. "Call me. I'll let you know."

12