Jon's Punishment

Story Info
Jon's punishment is Marissa's pleasure.
2.4k words
3.57
10.7k
3
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
JonMHoll92
JonMHoll92
13 Followers

Sometimes your life is going so perfectly, you're convinced that nothing could disrupt the success and happiness you enjoy every day. And then out of the blue, you realize that something you did has upset the most important person in your world, and they're not getting over it very easily. Such was the case for me just recently. I thought that my Caribbean goddess, Marissa, and I were getting along famously. She was the center of my world, and I reminded her every day how much I adored and worshipped her. And then, just as a four-day weekend for me was about to begin, it all came crashing down.

Let me remind you that Marissa is a strong, confident, accomplished Caribbean woman, with a gorgeously delicious plus-size body, highlighted by her trademark Caribbean ass. My Marissa is stunning in every way. She is also kind, thoughtful, and the most non-judgmental person I've ever met. And she is also someone that you don't want to disappoint, and you really don't want to upset. Unfortunately, I made both of those mistakes recently, and experienced what her form of punishment entails. Allow me to describe how I learned my lesson.

First, I won't elaborate on my transgression. Suffice it to say, I wasn't careful enough to recognize what I should have recognized. My thoughtlessness made Marissa uncomfortable in a number of ways, and my actions clearly didn't reflect the degree that I adore my Queen. This surely wasn't the way I had hoped our four-day weekend together would be.

It started as soon as I came home from work Wednesday afternoon. I walked into our home, and Marissa was sitting calmly on a chair at our dining room table. She didn't need to say much, as her face told me enough.

"Jon, sit down, I want to talk to you."

"Sure, is everything OK?"

Marissa just stared at me for about two minutes, which is really a long time in a situation like that. I felt like a ten year old who just broke the neighbor's window doing what he was told he should never do. My mind raced through my memory of what I had done recently; what could possibly have upset Marissa enough to make her this mad at me. I felt myself cowering.

"Are you going to tell me why I'm upset with you, Jon, or do you really want me to have to explain it to you?"

Finally, it hit me. I remembered that I had pleasured myself when Marissa wasn't home. How did she know? I felt worse than ashamed, because the worst thing about it was that I did something she told me never to do. I had no choice but to confess. There was no reminder of expectations, no screaming, no throwing dishes. Just those heavenly eyes, looking at me with bridled rage.

"Jon, go get a pad of paper and a pen," Marissa calmly ordered.

The fact that she wasn't yelling or fuming was the thing that really scared me. This was clearly worse. And it was about to get painful.

"Jon, you're going to make a list of your punishment for the next two days. If you take your punishment like a man, you'll have the weekend to enjoy as you had planned. That is, unless you fuck this up too. I'll give you 30 minutes to produce a list that is warranted for your indiscretion. And I think you know that it won't be in your best interest to present an incomplete list, isn't that right, Jon?"

I was fucked. And I had to design my own punishment, without any leniency whatsoever. I wrote frantically. Here's the final list:

1. Whenever I'm in the house, I'll remain completely naked.

2. I'm to have no sexual gratification of any kind, even during times when I'm to please you sexually.

3. Whenever I'm in sight of you, I'll spread my legs, so you can see the cock and balls that you own.

4. I'm completely at your disposal to do anything you demand of me.

5. I'm to remain in the house for the next 48 hours.

6. Upon request, I must tell you exactly what I've been thinking, in extensive detail.

7. I cannot speak unless you request me to.

8. I must wear a cock ring at all times, and a butt plug whenever you request it.

9. I must receive 50 lashes on my ass with the leather whip.

10. I must be your complete slave for the next 48 hours, with zero time available to do anything of my own choosing.

Marissa walked over after 30 minutes had lapsed, and snatched the list from the table. With a sideward glance, she quickly read my list of punishments.

"This will do. Starting right now. Get those fucking clothes off, bitch!"

The next 48 hours weren't what you're probably thinking. Not the stereotypical bondage scene where the slave is getting off by being abused. This was a mentally, emotionally, and physically draining experience that reminded me of what I should have already known: Marissa is a Caribbean goddess that deserves to be the center of my world, and I should never even think of something that might disappoint her. I'm too embarrassed to detail everything that happened, but I'll share a few of the experiences that I won't soon forget.

Watching Movies

Marissa likes to relax and unwind to porn videos now and then. She told me to kneel in front of her while she sat on the couch, and she cued up some of her favorite porn videos. She put wax earplugs in my ears, and forbid me to look at the screen. She then tied my wrists to her ankles, which forced me to bend forward, so my face was on her pussy. And while she watched an hour of porn videos, I licked her clit.

At times she demanded that I do it slowly, and at other times, faster. Now and then she would lean to the side to check if I had an erection. The cock ring made my cock throb, and any sexual thought would get me hard. It was tortuous to force my mind to avoid triggering a hard on. Her pussy is so smooth and delicious. Even though I couldn't get hard, it was still an honor to have my mouth on her pussy.

The Vibrating Plug

Marissa is a very intellectual woman, with an extremely disciplined mind. At one point, she requested that I get some KY and the vibrating butt plug from the bathroom and insert the plug up my ass. This particular plug had a vibrating mechanism with a remote control, able to increase the vibration intensity to any one of five levels.

"Jon, sit in that chair, I want to ask you some questions," Marissa informed me in a very nonchalant manner.

As soon as I sat down, the plug was turned to level one. It got my attention real fast. Marissa paid no attention to my reaction.

"Jon, tell me what you love so much about me that you worship me."

I immediately rattled off every detail I could think of. I talked non-stop for 10 minutes, and I thought I was doing really well. She just turned her head to look at me, and upped the vibrator to level two. I gasped and my legs instinctively closed. She looked away and shook her head.

"Jon, tell me about your favorite sexual fantasy of me."

I remember thinking, "I'm totally screwed now." If I wasn't honest with her, she'd know it immediately. If I described my favorite sexual fantasy, I most assuredly would get a hard on, and that would bring out the leather whip. I swallowed hard. Couldn't freeze in the middle of the intersection. I had to move. And so I described, in great detail, my ultimate sexual fantasy of Marissa. The cock ring, the vibrating plug, and now the details of my fantasy caused my cock to harden after 60 seconds. Marissa didn't say a word. She just calmly walked over to the closet, took out the whip, and laid on our bed within whip's reach of my cock and balls. With acute accuracy, she let the whip land across my cock and balls throughout my fantasy, until I was no longer hard. The pain was intense, but that's an understatement. The questioning continued, and my responses were required to be in great detail. Regardless of my attempts to please her, the intensity of the plug kept increasing. After she reached level five, I lost all composure and had no idea what she was saying. I could only hunch over and focus all my energy on enduring this extreme vibration up my ass.

Chat Rooms

Marissa knows me inside and out. I'm an open book to her, and I can't keep a secret from her. So she knows that I get jealous of the thought of her flirting with another man. So, one night, very late, she woke me up from a deep sleep, and told me to massage her shoulders while she worked on the computer. Well, working on the computer wasn't exactly it. She was in chat rooms and was getting private messages from several guys, which lead them to all go to a private chat room. Three guys and Marissa, having the most sexually-descriptive chat you can imagine. And she was commenting and laughing and repeating to me what I had already seen with my own eyes. The jealousy was raging in me, but I couldn't speak a word.

The Orgasms

Friday afternoon, Marissa came home from the gym, soaked in sweat. I was re-cleaning the kitchen floor for the fifth time when she walked by me, without even looking at me. She went into the bathroom and showered, and a while later layed on the bed, completely naked. She was spread eagle on the bed, enjoying the cool air from the ceiling fan.

"Jon, get your ass in her!" she yelled. "I'm horny today, so get over here and make me cum. I wanna cum until it hurts, you got that, bitch?"

Now, I know what you're thinking, not a bad situation to be in, huh? The challenge was that she wasn't going to settle for oral sex alone. I had to get my hard cock in her and make her cum again and again, until she couldn't take it anymore. All without cumming myself. With the whipping that I'd received, I didn't dare find out of the consequences if I shot my wad. It took an extreme amount of mental discipline to not cum, especially since she was more vocal than ever before.

"Ohhh, yes, Jon, that's it, fuck this pussy harder!! Your cock feels so good in this wet cunt! Give it to me harder, Jon, fuck me harder!!"

I didn't think I'd survive that one, but somehow, after almost two days of muteness and attention to her every need, I had channeled the mental discipline to pull it off. How relieved I was, when she said, "Wow, Jon, I didn't think you'd last on that one. I guess you're learning your place after all."

The Ultimate Test

As the punishment period raged on, and Friday evening came, I thought the end was near. But the last sprint to the finish line involved a very steep uphill climb that would kill all but the strongest. My sprint to the finish line had me laying on my back on our bed. Marissa had taken a long rope, and tied one end around my left ankle, then ran the rope under the bed and out the other side. She made me spread my legs wide, then tied the rope around my right ankle. I was wide open, with no way of closing my legs.

"Jon, you've done well so far, I'm impressed," said Marissa, while she laid between my legs and ran her fingernails over my balls. "I think it's time that we gave this cock some attention. Unfortunately, my love, that doesn't mean you can cum. But I want you hard."

She proceeded to suck my cock and stroke it, while telling me the most graphically sexual things I'd ever heard her say.

"Wow, Jon, do you think this cock would fit up my ass? Huh, do you? I bet if I sat on your lap, we could get this in my tight ass. Yeah, that's it Jon, feel that blood flowing into your cock? Such a good boy. Did you like sucking my clit on Thursday? When your wrists were tied to my ankles? Did my pussy taste good Jon? I bet you're so fucking horny right now Jon, aren't you? Do you want to cum for me Jon, huh?"

For two hours, she edged me again and again. By the end of it, I was a raging maniac.

"Shhhhhhh, Jon, take it easy. I know your cock is throbbing, baby. I know it hurts. But now I think I've got your attention, haven't I? Yeah, of course I do. So this is how this is going to work, Jon. I'm going to stop sucking and stroking your cock. I'm going to end your punishment, but you are NOT to cum tonight. I'm going to let you fuck me in the morning. But only if you prevent yourself from having any sexual gratification. Do you understand me, Jon?"

I was stunned. I felt so relieved when I assumed that she was going to make me cum, albeit after a long period of time. I had no idea she'd make me wait until Saturday morning. But, when your Queen requests something, you do it.

The Lesson Learned

By Saturday afternoon, life was somewhat back to normal. We went out to lunch, we ran errands, I cleaned up the yard. However, some things had forever changed. Marissa never spoke of those two-plus days again, but we both never forgot them. I learned that I would never let her down again, ever. I learned that lashes across the ass with a leather whip sting really bad after 4 or 5. I don't like to think about what the next 45 felt like, but I think the scars will be a fitting reminder.

I learned that it's best to squelch any thought that I wouldn't want Marissa to know about. I also felt grateful and honored whenever she would show me affection. I guess that's what happens when you finally and completely give yourself to another. And it took some punishment for me to realize what I should have already known.

JonMHoll92
JonMHoll92
13 Followers