Jordan and Debbie Become a Couple

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Yes, there . . . just like that." She said with labored breaths.

Then she startled me when she yelled that she cumming and she yelled it pretty damn loudly. The entire experience was such a turn on for me that I even felt a small orgasm surge through my body when I heard her yell that she was cumming.

I thought Erika would be on cloud nine for a while, so I remained busy kissing her pussy and licking up her fluids where I was playing. Then I heard her whisper to me.

"Get up lover."

I liked the sound of that and I wanted to bask in the glow of those words for a moment, but I sensed a real urgency in her voice, so I stood.

Erika surprised me by lifting my skirt and spinning me in front of the commode and then pushing me down onto the seat. Then she threw her legs over my thighs in a sort of straddling position. I moved my body wherever she moved me, but I had no clue what she was actually trying to accomplish. Then my limits were pushed to a new level.

Erika threw her arms around my neck tightly and began to French kiss me with incredible intensity. Just as I was being consumed by the passion of her kisses, I felt her stream or warm urine hit my clit before spilling into the water below, as my body began to violently spas, enjoying yet another incredible experience.

Her bladder must have been really overloaded, because I felt her urine run over my clit in a very controlled flow that caused me to hold onto her even harder than before. It must have taken her a full two minutes to finally empty her bladder. When the urine stopped flowing Erika even seemed to enjoy a delayed orgasm. I knew that took real concentration and like all things about this women, this too I found simply amazing.

The whole idea would have probably freaked me out if she had asked me to do it and I had time to consider it, but by involving me the way she did it enhanced the pleasure for me beyond my wildest dreams.

We sat there in that position for minutes, hours, days – I really had no earthly idea. We continued to kiss, like we had been lovers for many years and I had a chance to experience how erotic kissing could be with that sexy pierced tongue.

She finally pulled back to meet my gaze and smiled at me, but this time the smile was different. We had experienced something special together and she now seemed to look at me differently and I liked it. I liked it a lot.

"I guess we should see if our food is still there." Erika said, before kissing me again one last time.

She stood and started to retrieve her pants, but I pulled her towards me again. In truth, I didn't know if I would ever get another opportunity to be with her and I would have given anything to make our time together last.

Her beautiful pussy was in front of my face and I wanted to lick her once more. I kissed around her folds and licked the rest of her juices off, before inserting my tongue inside her one last time to taste her incredible scent. Then she whispered down to me.

"Please take it easy, lover; I'm a little sensitive down there right now. Besides, she's not going anywhere; she'll be there whenever you want to play."

I looked up at her and she lightly touched my face and smiled down at me, which caused me to tingle all over. She pulled on her pants and slipped on her flip flops and we walked back to our table, oblivious to many of the stares we received from the wait staff who obviously heard Erika yelling several minutes earlier.

As we returned to the table, we sat down and began to eat cold food, but it never seemed to bother either of us. Between bites we'd stare at each other and smile. I felt wonderful and I was delighted that Erika actually had such a terrific personality to go with those incredible killer looks. I had no idea what would happen between us in the future, but I did know that nothing would ever ruin this wonderful memory for me.

"Okay Jordan, you said earlier that you needed my help to do something special for your girlfriend. Now tell me, what can I do?"