Jordan Krinke in The Laker Girl

Story Info
A special post-game gift from my favorite 2014 Laker Girl.
1.4k words
3.33
6.9k
1
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

One night after my Laker Girls dress rehearsal performance I come out for the Lakers season opener against the Houston Rockets. Thanks to the girls, I have one ticket courtside. I take my seat and watch the Lakers lose to Houston, but it is the post-game festivities that make the game worthwhile. During the game, I get to spend a little time and chat with all of the girls.

They're divided into four groups stationed at each corner of the court and they rotate at the beginning of each quarter. Just as the fourth quarter starts, Jordan Krinke and her group make their way over to my part of the court.

"Hello Brad. Twice in two days. How lucky am I?" she says with a flirty smile. "It's good seeing you again so soon Jordan. I'm the lucky one."

The 4th quarter goes by and just before the game ends, Jordan leans over and whispers in my ear. "Don't leave right away. Stick around and I'll text message you."

The final buzzer sounds and the girls head toward the locker room. Jordan looks at me and mouths one word: "Wait" and points to my cell phone. I use the rest room and hang out in the concourse area when my phone beeps with a text message.

"All the girls are gone, come down to the locker room. I've told the guard you're coming and he'll let you in."

I make my way down to the locker room when I run into security. I tell him that I'm going to see Jordan and he lets me pass as I head to the locker room. I walk in and see Jordan, still wearing your uniform.

"I was thinking about changing, but I know how much you love a girl in uniform, especially a cheerleader in uniform." I smile at her as she walks up to me and kisses me and takes my hands in hers.

"I've had you on the brain for the past two days. Now I want you in my mouth. Come here." She takes me by the hand and leads me over to Director of Game Operations & Entertainment Lisa Estrada's office and she closes the door behind us once we enter.

Jordan has me sit at Lisa's desk in her chair and as she guides me down with her hands, she continues moving down until she's kneeling in front of me. Jordan unbuckles my belt, unbuttons my pants, and yanks them down to my ankles. She tries to position herself but my pants at my ankles are getting in the way.

"This isn't working; let's get your pants off." Jordan reaches down and removes both of my shoes then removes my pants. She sets them on the desk as she moves closer to me and positions herself between my legs.

Jordan looks at my now raging hard cock, smiles and looks up at me and says "That didn't take long. You always know how to rise to the occasion." Jordan takes her hands and starts massaging my knees and thighs while she talks dirty to me.

"The anticipation is killing you, isn't it? Do you want me to suck your dick? You don't seem too eager." she says.

"Jordan, I want you to do it. I want you to do it so bad." I tell her.

"I don't know if I'm in the mood to do this tonight." she teases.

"Oh Jordan, you little dick tease." I say.

She laughs and says "I am going to give you best blow job you've ever had. After me, nobody else will ever measure up."

"Jordan, you're a blow job artist. Nobody has even been anywhere nearly as good as you." I reply. "That makes us both artists, then doesn't it? I'm the blow job artist and you're the jerk off artist." Jordan says.

Jordan leans her head forward and looks down directly at my cock. As I look at the top of her head, I feel something wet on my cock. Jordan worked up a good supply of spit and saliva and has spit and drooled on my six inch tool. She looks up and me and says "Are you ready Brad?" I nod my head up and down and softly say "yes." With that, Jordan leans down and takes my cock in her mouth.

My lord, it feels incredible, even better than yesterday during the dress rehearsal. I let out a long soft sigh as I enjoy the mouth of one of my favorite Laker Girls. She slowly works up and down the shaft, stopping when her lips are on the now purple head of my penis then sliding back down the shaft. Her eyes are closed as she continues her oral sex, but when she opens them and looks up at me into my eyes, I get even more aroused.

She takes me out of her mouth briefly and asks me if I'm enjoying this.

"Oh I most certainly am." I tell her.

She looks up at me and says, "I like your penis. I like how it looks, how it feels in my mouth, and how it tastes." She kisses the tip. "You have a beautiful penis."

"Do you know why I enjoy doing this so much?" she asks me.

"No, I'm not sure I do." I tell her.

Jordan tells me "I enjoy the power position. I might be on my knees servicing you, but I'm the one who really has the power."

I tell her "Jordan, you don't need to be doing this to have power. Your sexuality is power enough over me."

Jordan continues sucking my dick as I reach down with both of my hands and run my fingers through her hair. She slows down and takes me out of her mouth to tell me...

"I like your hands through my hair. You have very soft, delicate hands."

I continue caressing her hair when I near orgasm. Jordan can feel my penis starting to pulse when she uses her tongue right on that nice spot just under the head. Jordan takes my hands in hers just before she finishes me off. This is it.

"Oh Jordan, this is it, I'm gonna cum." I declare. Jordan grabs both of my hands tightly and looks up at me one more time, this time winking at me. That does it. I start cumming as Jordan keeps me in her mouth while my member pulses and shoots a huge, hot, and sticky load into her mouth and down her throat.

"OHHHHHHHHHH JOOOOOORDANNNNN, YEEESSSSSS. FUCK YEAH FUCK YEAH." I just let it out as loud as possible, not caring who is around and who might hear me.

My orgasm subsides as I sit in Lisa's chair with my hips slid forward and absolutely breathless. I can barely put together two words without catching my breath so I just let out one soft word...

"Wow"

Jordan looks up at me and smiles with a one word reply.

"Yummy"

"Too bad you didn't have an audience for that. That was an amazing performance worthy of applause."

I tell her. I look down and realize that I'm clean. "Did you take it all?" I ask her.

Jordan nods as she leans her head on my right thigh as she looks up at me. "Yes, I took it all. I told you that I like how you taste. You're very sweet, and I don't just mean your cum."

I reach for my pants and get dressed as Jordan heads to her locker to change out of her Laker Girl uniform. On my way out, I go over to her and give her a long passionate kiss on the mouth.

"I would say thank you, but I don't think that even sums up how I feel right now."

Jordan smiles and with a little giggle says "That is so sweet of you to say. Maybe next time I can get in on the action too."

I tell her "Absolutely, I'd love to go down on you. Let me know when and where and I'll be there."

Jordan replies "How about next weekend? You bring the condoms, I'll bring the toys. Oh, when I talked about getting in on the action, I was thinking of a 69."

"Jordan, I'd do and try anything with you. Have a good night sexy." I tell her.

"Have a good night sweetie." says Jordan.

I head out of the locker room and on my way home. This is one night where I won't need to masturbate before bed. Well...I'll still want to though. And I know who and what I'll be thinking about.