Jordan's Lesbian Metamorphosis

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
babylez
babylez
1,017 Followers

Our classrooms were located in the main East-West hallway of the school. Just as the students did when I was a student, and probably every year before and after that time, anyone who wanted to be seen by anyone else still seemed to congregate in that hallway before and after school. It also happened to be one of the main traffic arteries, since it ran the entire width of the school.

As Debbie and I stood near the front of my classroom and continued to visit like former best friends, my eyes remained busy observing the masses of students that were gradually collecting in the hallway. It was 7:15 and there was still fifteen minutes to go before my first ninth grade biology class, but the halls were nearly full and everyone seemed to be demonstrating the high level of excitement that typically marked the first day of school.

As we were standing there chatting I couldn't help notice that Debbie kept looking at her watch and she appeared to be getting very anxious. I didn't want to draw needless attention to it so I decided to ignore it, but moments later I became aware that something seemed to change in the hallway that I couldn't put my finger on. It had gotten much quieter and it almost appeared as if everyone had stopped what they were doing and seemed to be just waiting, as if something special was about to occur. I looked around and I was totally mystified by the whole scene as it was unfolding before my eyes.

"Debbie, I'm a bit confused. What exactly is going on right now?" I asked, as I continued to look around at the students, most of them seemed to stop walking and they started to assemble in small groups.

When Debbie didn't answer me I turned my head to face her and I saw that she was staring down the hallway at the doors on the far west end of the building, that were located at least a couple hundred feet away. She almost seemed to be in a trance and I could actually tell that she was holding her breath.

"Debbie!" I called to her, this time in a tone that was quite a bit louder than before. My sudden outburst evidently startled her and as she turned to look at me she appeared visibly flushed.

"What?" She asked loudly, with a genuine tone of annoyance in her voice.

Her response startled me and she could immediately tell by my wide-eyed reaction.

"I'm terribly sorry, Jordan." She said contritely, reaching for my hand.

For a moment I looked at her with a puzzled expression before I finally spoke. "Exactly what's happening here? Are we expecting some sort of fire drill or something?"

She swallowed hard and took a deep breath. "Just watch, you'll see what all this is about in just another minute or two."

Then she turned her head back towards the doors and said nothing more.

So I stood in the ranks with those who were waiting and watching, feeling a little silly, since I had no earthly idea what I was actually waiting or watching for. I glanced at my watch and noticed that it was now 7:22, so I knew whatever it was that the masses were all waiting for would have to start happening within the next seven or eight minutes or everyone here would be late for their first class.

Then, almost as if on cue, the doors at the far end of the hall opened momentarily and the morning light invaded the hallway like a blast from a laser. Once the doors finally closed, the hallway seemed to get even quieter and I could see that two figures were making their way down the hall towards Debbie and me.

As the figures continued to shorten the distance between us, I could sense my own heart beat begin to accelerate and I noticed that my mouth was beginning to become very dry. I could also sense that my palms were starting to get sweaty and I nervously swallowed hard.

Two women had entered the hallway through the doors and had started the long trek from that end of the hall. But as far as I could see, they were anything but ordinary women. As I began to focus more clearly on them, even at a distance I could see that these ladies were two of the most gorgeous females I'd ever seen in my life. As they began their slow strut down the hall I realized that I was now one with the crowd, as I was simply unable to take my eyes off of them.

At some time during my trance it occurred to me that these ladies looked more like runway models than high school students, as they moved slowly in long rhythmic strides, staying in near perfect cadence with each other. It was impossible to determine which girl was more stunning and their appearance created both an incredible, yet beautiful contrast with each another.

My attention was initially drawn to the girl on the inside, who could only be described as a Nordic goddess. She had a very fair complexion and she was easily more than six feet tall. Her hair was a beautiful platinum blond and it fell just past the middle of her back in the sexiest style I'd ever seen. In truth, it almost looked like she'd just gotten out of the shower and just shook her incredible mane out, but it really worked for her. Her hair had very subtle or soft curls that looked natural and they made her hair look incredibly full, as her platinum tresses framed her absolutely gorgeous face in a manner that would have been the envy of any stylist.

Her eyes appeared to be a very light blue color. It was a color that I didn't think I had ever seen before and they appeared even more striking as the result of the thick black eyeliner highlighting them, along with several shades of light blue and maroon shadowing that was flawlessly applied. Her lips had a light pink gloss and they looked like the most full and sensuous lips I'd ever seen in my life. If I had to describe them, all I could say was that they looked like the kind of lips that you just wanted to kiss until your jaw was sore. The whole look made her appear as if she was ready for a Revlon photo shoot, instead of the first day of class.

This stunning goddess was dressed in a red and black plaid skirt that fell at least eight inches above her knees. When I first saw where the hemline hit her thighs I immediately knew that it was nowhere near the prescribed dress code limits, but I certainly didn't care and I doubted whether anyone else gathered in that hallway would complain. She was also wearing white stay-up thigh-highs and the tops became clearly visible with each and every step she took.

As she drew closer I could now see that she was wearing clear Lucite seven inch platform high heels with an open back and she moved as if she was born to wear them. I have a pair of heels exactly like those, but I knew I never would strut as gracefully in them as she was now doing. In those shoes she must have been more that a foot taller than me and it certainly contributed to the near deity-like image that she seemed to project.

As I continued to absorb everything about this magnificent creature I saw that she was wearing a plain white top with the words "Look But Don't Touch" printed in red glitter across her inviting chest. The top stopped several inches above her waist, revealing a tight stomach and a pierced navel. Her piercing consisted of a gold emblem that dangled from a very short gold chain. As she moved even closer I could see that it appeared to be the universal symbol for women, but since it bounced around as she walked I couldn't be absolutely certain.

She also had a tattoo that was barely visible at waist level just above and to the left of her pubic area that looked like several Chinese characters. I had no idea what they represented, but I knew by what I had already seen of this girl that whatever it said, it was probably sexy as hell. There was no way this goddess would have chosen those symbols for any other purpose.

Her breasts were not terribly huge, but the cup size was very full. I guessed she was easily a 34 or 35D under that shirt, with some very prominent nipples trying desperately to escape. She was chatting away on a cell phone as she walked and as my attention returned once again to her face I could see that her finger nails were incredibly long and sexy and painted in the same soft pink color that matched her lip gloss.

Then I saw her open her mouth and there, between the whitest teeth I'd ever seen, I saw it for the first time. Her tongue was pierced and even though I had observed that on women many times before, on her I thought it was the most erotic thing I'd ever seen.

This vixen seemed totally oblivious to the crowd that had gathered in her honor, as if the masses normally parted whenever she approached. As she stared straight ahead, she continued to participate in a conversation that seemed to barely hold any level of interest for her. There was little doubt in my mind that this woman definitely came from a superior gene pool.

The girl on her right was just as beautiful, but could not have been more different. She was darker-skinned, clearly of Hispanic or American Indian descent, and her full jet black hair was worn down well past her breasts and it framed her face beautifully.

Her beautiful dark deep eyes were further accentuated by white eye shadow that contained traces of silver glitter. She wore a tight black top that also revealed a pierced navel and her massive boobs were not restrained by anything else. Her skirt was every bit as short as her friend's and she was wearing black stockings with suspender garters that were clearly visible each time she took another long stride. Like the goddess beside her, she was also wearing seven inch platform heels in black that were open in the back, yet she was still at least eight inches shorter than her companion. Her lips were fire engine red and her finger and toe nails were painted to match.

As the two women got closer to us I could feel every nerve ending in my body pulsing. My mouth was now totally dry and I realized that I was beginning to perspire, but what really surprised me was that I knew that I was more turned on watching these women walk down the hallway than I could ever remember being during any sexual liaison in my entire life. Okay, I guess that did not really include a lot of people, but I was still at the point of feeling that my knees were about to buckle beneath me. It was a kind of euphoric high that I had never come close to experiencing before.

When the two women almost reached the point where Debbie and I were standing, the Hispanic female shot me a quick glance and I could swear that she ran her tongue across her bottom lip, as she quickly followed the gesture with a really wicked smile in my direction. What I didn't see until they finally passed us was almost as big a surprise as seeing women this gorgeous in a high school setting.

As they walked past us and I looked at those incredibly long legs and listened to the sexy sound of their heels clicking on the tile floor, I noticed that the two vixens were holding hands. Well, not exactly holding hands, it was actually more like wrapping a couple of fingers together, but the symbolism of such a gesture was unmistakable and what continued to surprise me was how it affected me. I thought it was incredibly sexy or even romantic.

When they were about two dozen feet past us, I saw the blond move her head towards her friend and she kissed her quickly on the lips before they separated. Then the goddess headed off in one direction to the left or north side of the building and her friend turned into a hallway on her right. Then in an instant they were both gone and as quickly as it had all started, it was over.

I became aware that the noise in the crowd slowly returned to the normal decibel level and the students began to disperse to their first period class. Debbie and I just stood there in what seemed like a near trance watching where the two women had just parted company only moments earlier, almost as if we were magnetically drawn to their sexual aura.

I felt like I was in a free fall without a parachute. There I stood, open-mouthed, dumbstruck by the fact that my pussy was on fire, a rare feeling for me indeed. I could feel that it was as wet as it had ever been in my life and it hadn't even been touched. My mouth were parched, my heart was still beating a hundred miles an hour and I felt that I had been as close to achieving an orgasm without any physical contact as it was ever possible to do. It was at about that time that Debbie shattered the deafening silence between us and uttered something under her breath. It was barely audible and after I heard it I immediately suspected that it was never intended for anyone's ears.

"My god, I would do anything to fuck either one of those girls."

Once it was out she immediately realized what she had said and knew that she could not re-bag the cat. I suddenly saw the look of absolute terror in her eyes, that I likened to a scared child who had just been caught doing something terribly wrong and had no idea what level of punishment to expect.

She looked so terribly vulnerable at that moment, but I had no intention of ever letting her feel awkward around me. I turned to her to try and downplay the comment, which I hoped would help put her at ease.

"God I know what you mean, Debbie. Without a doubt, that was one of the most erotic exhibitions I've ever witnessed in my life and there wasn't even any sex involved."

Upon hearing those words there was a visible display of complete and total relief in her face, as we both seemed to return from our out-of-body experience at the same time.

"Eighteen year old women never looked like that when I was in school." Debbie said, and I knew exactly what she meant.

I turned to Debbie and looked into her eyes. "Okay, please tell me who those two gorgeous creatures are?"

She smiled knowingly at my question. "The Hispanic beauty is Lisa Cruz. She has been in the ISD since elementary school, but when she got here after middle school no one thought it was the same person. Over the summer, between eighth and ninth grades, she must have sold her soul to the devil. When she showed up here as a freshman she was absolutely stunning and she literally blew everyone away. All the girls immediately hated her and although she could have had any guy she wanted, she preferred to stay to herself and she seemed to avoid all of the social cliques. And it stayed that way until her sophomore year and that was when everything really started to change."

"Her sophomore year, what happened her sophomore year?" I asked, more than mildly curious.

"Coincidentally, that was when Erika -- that would be the gorgeous six foot blond who was walking next to her - moved here from Iceland." She said.

Just as she was about to continue with her story, the bell rang and she grabbed my hand and smiled. "More on those two later; have a great first day Jordan." Then she squeezed my hand and turned to head off to her class.

I wasn't even aware that my class had filled up with eager freshmen while I was standing in the hallway, but when I turned toward the open door there were some thirty two scared bodies sitting there waiting for me to enter the room and pass all my wonderful knowledge onto them. I stuck my head in for a moment and smiled at those frightened faces. I loved the idea of teaching freshmen, because you were able to get them right out of middle school, before they developed a lot of attitude.

"Good morning class, my name is Jordan Peters. I need to run to the restroom for a moment. While I'm gone, please come up to the front and take a text book and then quietly return to your seat. Then I want you to start reading Chapter 1 on the Cell until I return."

Without waiting for any sort of feedback or questions, I headed down the hall to the nearest faculty bathroom. Once inside I checked for evidence of any other legs in the stalls, before I took the very last one against the wall. I locked the door, pulled up my skirt and my pantyhose down and started rubbing my clit so intensely that within a few minutes I was as wet as I had been when I was standing in the hallway only moments earlier.

As I could sense my approaching orgasm I quickly inserted two fingers deeply into my pussy and began to fuck myself, slowly at first and then harder and much more intensely with each successive thrust. All the while, the images of Lisa and Erika and their incredible bodies remained imprinted in my mind. As I continued to force my fingers deeper inside my pussy to my g-spot I experienced something I never had before. It was the absolute and unparalleled joy of successive orgasms.

As soon as the initial one swept over me, another one -- much more overwhelming than the first - forced me to cry out and the only thing I thought to say was Erika's name. My eyes were closed and I had been fantasizing that she had been licking me and dragging her pierced tongue all over my clit. The fantasy caused me to cum all over my hand, something I usually didn't do. Then moments later it was all over and I just sat there on the commode for several minutes slowly trying to catch my breath, while enjoying the way I was feeling after such an intense and wonderful release.

As I slowly withdrew my fingers I saw how wet they were and I began to reach for the toilet paper to wipe them off. Then I thought the better of it and wiped them on the crotch of my pantyhose, knowing they would come in direct contact with my swollen labia. Since the fantasy that induced the orgasm was about Erika, the whole idea really seemed to turn me on.

When I pulled my pantyhose up and my skirt down I opened the stall door and I immediately froze in my tracks. About ten feet away from where I was standing, Debbie Masters was leaning against one of three sinks looking directly at me. She was touching herself over her skirt and she had kind of a devilish grin across her face. I didn't know what to say after being caught masturbating in public, after all, I knew there was no way to hide what I had just been doing. That was when Debbie returned my earlier courtesy.

"I know exactly what you mean; I have to do the same thing each day myself." That was all she said; it was all she needed to say. Then she entered the same stall I had just vacated and closed the door behind her.

I was a little uncertain how all of this made me feel. Part of me wanted to stay and listen, but it was my first day on the job and I knew I had to get back to my very first class. I glanced at my watch and saw that I had been in the stall pleasuring myself for more than ten minutes, certainly not the best way to make a first impression.

My four classes went really well and by early afternoon I was excited to get the first day under my belt. As I was sitting at my desk about mid-afternoon working on a lesson plan I heard a soft knock at my open door. When I looked up I watched as the Principal entered without bothering to wait for an invitation. I guess all bosses are like that.

Kathleen Blake was a matronly woman of about fifty, I guessed. She was about five feet six or seven inches tall, she had graying blond hair that fell to her shoulders and her weight was about right for her frame. She wore a dark skirt that went slightly past her knees and a white long sleeve dress shirt that was buttoned at the neck. I could not detect any make up, except for clear gloss or Vaseline that she had on her lips. Like me, she was probably never beautiful either, I thought.

We had only exchanged pleasantries once before at my interview, so I had no real knowledge of what she was like, but everything I heard about her from Debbie was very favorable. Her visit surprised me though, and I suddenly wondered whether it might have anything to do with my earlier behavior in the hallway or my extended visit in the faculty bathroom.

"Jordan, how is your first day going?" She began, as she walked past my desk and took a seat at one of the student desks in the front row.

babylez
babylez
1,017 Followers