Jo's American Tale

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh, yeah," she said, rubbing what cum she didn't lick off into her skin. "That was wonderful."

Matt could just nod his head in agreement. He had never had a sexual experience like this one before. "Let's go into the bedroom and see what else that lovely cock of yours has in store for me."

The two of them spent the next two days in that room, only coming out of the room to eat or get a drink. They had sex in every position imaginable, and a few that they made up. Matt liked it when Jo straddled him and rode him like a pony, but they always ended up in Jo's favorite position, and that was with her on her knees and him fucking her from behind. Matt never came inside of Jo, as neither one of them wanted for her to get pregnant. Jo loved it when he came in her mouth, but seemed to equally enjoy it when he shot his load on her breasts or stomach.

On Saturday morning, Jo woke up and started giving Matt a blow job. After fifteen minutes of her mouth on his cock, Matt erupted in her mouth, and she swallowed it all. When she lay back down next to him, Matt realized that he had felt her mouth on him several times, but he had yet to eat her out. He gave her a lecherous smile and squirmed his way down her body. He kissed and licked each of her nipples as he made his way down.

After he finished kissing and licking every inch of her large breasts, Matt kissed his way to her belly, staying there for a while, and even fucking her belly button with his tongue. When he finally reached his destination, he kissed his way through her close cropped patch of hair about her pussy lips. He went further down, and licked both sides of her pussy. He flattened out his tongue and made a long swipe with it from the bottom of her hole to her clit. When his tongue touched her clit, Jo took a deep breath, then let it out in a long moan. Matt attached his lips to her clit and started to suck on it while sweeping it with his tongue.

"Ohhhh, Godddd, that feels so good," Jo cried. "Keep doing that."

Matt had no intentions of stopping. He loved to eat pussy, and hers was the best he had ever had. He eased up on her clit and started licking her hole and drinking the juices that were flowing from it. He sucked her labia into his mouth and used his tongue on them while he used his thumb to rub the spot just above her clit. Jo was starting to thrash on the bed. She could feel her orgasm start to build in her belly.

Matt used two fingers from his right hand and inserted them inside of her. He extended as far as he could with them until he found her g-spot. Once he found it, he locked his lips again on her clit and sucked it for all he was worth while he massaged her g-spot. Jo moaned louder than ever before, and fought to keep her orgasm from coming. She was enjoying Matt's talents with his tongue too much. But she could not hold it off for long, and she cried out as she came harder then she ever had before. Her orgasm rushed through her body, making her convulse and her stomach contract. The orgasm was so powerful that, even if she tried, she would not have been able to keep her legs from closing around Matt's head.

Matt did not mind. He continue to lick and suck her clit throughout the entire ride. When she had calmed down a little, she released her leg clutch on Matt's head, but he still did not stop working on her clit. Jo asked him to stop, that she was too sensitive, but he didn't. He gave her one orgasm with his tongue and he wanted to give her another. He continued licking her for another ten minutes, until a second earth-shattering orgasm ripped through her body. When she finally stopped shaking, Matt released her clit from his mouth and crawled back up her body.

"How was that?" he asked her. She stared at him with a "are you fucking kidding me?" look on her face. Matt smiled at her and said, "Glad you liked it. I plan on doing that a lot from now on."

By Sunday afternoon, both of them were worn out and decided to take a nap. Since they did not sleep much Friday or Saturday nights, they both needed to recharge. They fell asleep at about 2:30, with Jo sleeping on Matt's chest.

Matt was having a very strange dream during his nap. He dreamt that he was standing outside of a castle and was trying to get in. He heard a roar and pulled out a sword that was on his hip. As he raised his sword, he got a strange feeling in his stomach. He could feel himself being pulled out of his slumber. When he slowly opened his eyes all he could see was Jo's head of dark hair moving up and down on his rigid penis.

"Oh, God," he moaned when his voice finally came back to him.

"Wake up," Jo said as she briefly took his cock out of her mouth. "I have to go soon, but there is something else I want to try."

"Whatever it is, I'm up for it."

Jo told him she was happy to hear that, and she lay down on the bed next to him. She reached over to the night stand on that side of the bed and picked up a small tube of hand cream. She spread her thighs as she put a nice dollop of the cream on her fingers. She then massaged the cream onto her ass. Matt looked at her apprehensively. He asked her what it was that she wanted.

"I want you to fuck my ass," she said as she spread some of the cream on his hard-on. "Now, get over here and stick that in my ass."

Matt got in position and asked her if she was certain that she wanted to do this. "I know my ass is tight, and I know that it is going to hurt. I have done this before. But I really want to do this with you. Please, go slow, and no matter what, don't stop."

Matt agreed and slowly pushed the head of his cock against her anus. It kept on slipping away from the intended target. He did not want to hurt her, but she kept telling him it was all right and to just get it inside of her. He gave a harder push, and the head of his cock penetrated her tight ass.

"Oh, oh, oh, oh," Jo cried out, her eyes wide with pain. "Ok, all right, go slow, go slow, okayyyyyyyy"

She kept repeating things like this as Matt slowly worked his cock all the way into her ass. After a couple of minutes of his pumping into her, her face relaxed and he could see that she was starting to enjoy it.

"You ok now?" he asked as he held himself above her with his hands.

"Ohh . . . Mummy . . . Ahhhhh . . . it still . . . Urghhh . . . hurts a bit . . . But . . . Ohhhh . . . It's all right . . . grrrrrahhh," was her reply. Mark continued to stroke his prick with her tight asshole.

"If it hurts, I can stop."

"No . . . ohhhhh . . . it hurts . . . Mmmmm . . . but it also feels good . . . Ahhhhhh . . . if that makes sense," Jo said.

Matt just nodded his head as he fucked her ass. After a few more minutes, Matt could feel his balls start to tighten.

"I'm gonna cum soon," he told her.

"In my ass," she said between moans. "I want to feel it in my ass."

Matt stroked inside of her ten more times before he blew his load in her ass. He shot what felt to him like a quart of sperm into her bowels.

"Ohhhh . . . Mmmmmm . . . yesssss," Jo moaned. "That is so hot in my ass. Mmmmm, feels so good."

Matt just fell on top of Jo, breathing heavily. Jo's ass was spasming around his cock, which made it twitch every time he felt it. Matt started to pull out, but Jo told him to stay inside of her. They lay like that for a few minutes until Matt's cock went down and fell out of her ass. They stayed in bed for a few more minutes until they decided to take a shower.

When they were finished with their shower, they dressed and went out to get something to eat. They ended up at the little pizza place at the end of Matt's street. When they finished their meal, Matt drove Jo to Natalie's house. After walking her to the door they kissed, said good night, and that they would see each other at work the next day.

Jo walked in the door and Natalie was sitting on the sofa like a parent waiting for her teenaged daughter.

"And where have you been?" Natalie asked.

"I phoned and told you where I was," Jo answered.

"Yeah, but that was Friday night," Natalie said. "It is now almost ten o'clock on Sunday night."

"So?"

"So? So?" Natalie spat, a look of shock on her face. "So, what happened?"

Jo smiled at her friend. "Get us a couple of drinks and I'll tell you all about it."

12