Jo's Story

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
WCTDP
WCTDP
100 Followers

"Don't get too excited rubbing yourself there, dear," Jo said. "The girls are gonna' play for a little while here, but I still want your hard cock tonight."

Darren immediately pulled his hand away and stuck both of his hands underneath him. He sat on them to help him resist the urge to return a hand to his groin.

Jo next got on her knees and started to kiss around Pamela's pussy. She took a deep breath, smelling Pamela's scent. She grabbed Pamela's hand and started pulling her toward the floor. Pamela complied, lying down on the carpet in a position that allowed Darren the best profile view of the action.

Jo slowly pulled Pamela's g-string off and returned to her pussy. She then started to lick Pamela's labia gently. As she did this, she looked Darren in the eye, a twinkle in her own. She licked Pamela's pussy lips for a while, alternately looking at Darren and Pamela. Pamela was squirming, obviously wishing for some more forceful contact. Jo was happy to oblige, moving her tongue to Pamela's clit as she finger-fucked her pussy. Pamela gasped audibly. "Mmmmmm, lick that pussy, baby."

Jo was enjoying the moans she was eliciting from Pamela. She started to alternate between licking her clit while fingering her pussy and fingering her clit while licking her pussy. She was so into it she was surprised when Darren's face appeared next to her own. They smiled at each other, and Jo stopped in order to give Darren a long lingering kiss.

"How does she taste?" Jo asked Darren.

"Delicious!" He responded.

Darren then dove into Pamela's pussy, licking her forcefully as he reached up and played with her Pamela's tit. Jo continued to finger Pamela's clit, but moved her body up Pamela's body so she could remove her bra and suck on her gorgeous tits. Jo could tell Pamela was in heaven, she was moaning continuously now, responding to the attention she was receiving from Jo and Darren. Jo was forced to remove her hand by Darren, who started licking Pamela's clit and fucking her with his finger. This allowed Jo to alternate licking in sucking on Pamela's tits. She'd lick one as she played with the nipple on the other, then reverse sides. This was all too much for Pamela, who finally came with a scream: "FUUUU-UUUUCK!!!"

Jo and Darren smiled at each other, proud of bringing this beautiful woman off so forcefully.

"I think it's your turn, Jo," Pamela said when she had caught her breath.

"Twist my arm," Jo responded.

Instead, Pamela reached out and started fondling Jo's breasts. She took of Jo's bra as Darren removed her panties. Jo lay back as Darren joined Pamela at Jo's tits. Pamela started kissing and sucking Jo's left breast as Darren started working her right one over. The sensation was amazing, having both tits sucked at the same time. And the difference between Pamela's soft mouth on one and Darren's rougher treatment of the other was exhilarating.

Soon Pamela was working her way down Jo's body to her pussy. Darren, who had found time to undress, was getting on his knees next to Jo's face, smiling at her and holding his cock. Jo grabbed Darren's dick as Pamela started licking Jo's pussy. She groaned even as she took Darren's cock in her mouth. She ran her tongue around his shaft in imitation of the swirling of Pamela's tongue in her pussy. Pamela the started playing with Jo's clit, as Jo started to lick the tip of Darren's manhood, tickling the underside of the cockhead. She could taste Darren's pre-cum on her tongue as she again took him deep inside her mouth. Jo then relaxed, letting Darren fuck her mouth like a pussy.

At the same time, Jo could feel Pamela thrusting her fingers inside her as she continued to lick Jo's clit. "Ungh!" Jo moaned as she was simultaneously fucked by Pamela's fingers in her pussy and Darren's cock in her mouth. Darren moaned a little and then pulled out of Jo's mouth. Jo wanted to tell him to put it back in her mouth, but she was too busy moaning to notice. Pamela's dancing tongue was doing its work on her.

Jo watched Darren move toward Pamela, kiss her on the mouth, and say how good Jo tasted. He then moved further away and positioned himself behind Pamela's upturned ass. Jo smiled at Darren to let him know it was okay to fuck Pamela, and Darren smiled back. Jo could tell exactly when Darren started to stick his cock into Pamela's pussy -- Pamela stopped licking Jo and let out a small moan as it happened. Pamela recovered quickly, however, and continued to lick Jo's pussy. Soon Darren was thrusting deep inside Pamela, fucking her hard. As he did, Jo could feel every thrust as Pamela's tongue drove deeper inside Jo's pussy. It was almost as if every thrust by Darren was fucking Pamela and Jo. This thought, coupled with Pamela's thrusting tongue and fingers on her clit all Combined to send Jo over the top. Jo squealed with delight as she came all over Pamela's face. Jo was just coming to her sense in time to see Darren give on final hard thrust into Pamela's wet cunt and pull out, to come all over her back. Pamela also collapsed with an orgasm of her own, falling across Jo's sweaty body. Darren just sat there on his heels, gazing at the two beautiful women, obviously amazed at his luck.

After a few minutes of just lying there, Pamela looked at Darren's dick, then at Jo and said, "I don't think this guy will be ready for round two for a little while. What say we go get cleaned up in the shower?"

Jo looked at Darren questioningly, received a smile, and then smiled at Pamela, "Let's go." Pamela grabbed her purse and followed Jo to the bathroom.

In the shower, Pamela and Jo took turns lathering each other up, paying special attention to their tits and pussies. Soon Pamela was reaching out of the shower to grab something from her purse. Jo saw that it was a strap-on dildo when Pamela's hand returned and grinned. "Were you hoping for something like this tonight?"

"Weren't you?" Pamela asked.

Instead of answering, Jo turned around and bent over. Pamela put the dildo on, which had a tickler for her clit, and gently inserted it into Jo's cunt. She started slowly, sensually grinding in and out of Jo's pussy. Jo was moaning, enjoying Pamela fucking her as the warm water ran over her body. Pamela reached around and started fondling Jo's tits as the shower door opened and Darren looked in. His cock was hard again, but he was just standing there enjoying the show, knowing he couldn't fit in the shower with the two ladies. Quicker than she imagined possible, Jo was coming again, and actually fell to her knees as a result of her spasming. The others helped her to her feet and the ladies finished their shower.

Once dry, Pamela lay down on Jo's bed in her bedroom, and Jo had the strap-on now. Just as Pamela had done, Jo eased into Pamela slowly, gradually building up speed. As she fucked Pamela, Jo occasionally sucked on one of her tits. For his part, Darren was now fucking Pamela's mouth just as he fucked Jo's earlier. The site of Darren's cock in this beautiful woman's mouth was oddly intriguing to Jo. She was getting more and more turned on. It didn't hurt that the dildo was stimulating her clit, either.

Darren pulled out of Pamela's mouth with an audible "Pop!" He went to the bedside drawer and retrieved some lubricant. Darren liberally lubricated his dick, and then positioned himself behind Jo. Knowing his intentions, Jo tried to position herself to receive Darren's cock in her ass. She had to stop fucking Pamela to do this, which earned her a pout. Jo didn't care as she felt Darren start to enter her ass. She stood still, feeling him start to gently fuck her ass. As Darren fucked Jo's ass, Pamela started moaning again. Once again, while fucking one woman Darren was causing the other woman to fuck the other. This time his every thrust of his dick in Jo's ass caused her dildo to thrust deeply into Pamela.

Between the feel of Darren's cock in her ass and the way the dildo stimulated her own clit, Jo once again found herself coming. At the same time, Pamela also let loose with her own orgasm. The two women screamed together, as Darren continued to fuck Jo's ass. It took Darren just a couple minutes more to achieve his orgasm, this time pulling out and spraying all over Jo's back. Again they all lay on the bed together, sated.

Finally, the three of them took turns showering. They said their goodbyes with promises of more nights like this, and Jo and Darren went to bed. Jo couldn't remember ever feeling more sexually satisfied.

WCTDP
WCTDP
100 Followers
12