Jo's Wish Cums True

Story Info
Jo's husband lets Eddy have her.
3.7k words
4.21
78.3k
4
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
eddyeddy
eddyeddy
10 Followers

I was nervous. I sat by myself in a hotel bar, 30 miles from my house, and my wife. I was here to meet a special friend, Lee, and his wife, Jo. It was a strange triangle. I knew Jo from my work, and I knew Lee from his favorite bar. I was in love with Jo, and I was friends with Lee, but neither one of them as aware that I knew the other.

Jo and I had worked together for years. Even though I was married, I was keeping my eyes out for possibilities. So was she. Jo and I had flirted, and brushed up against each other, and sometimes when no one else was around, we would talk on the phone for what seemed like hours, sometimes about kids, sometimes about sex, and everything in between. But that was the extent of our relationship.

Until one night she called my cell phone, and said she wanted to see me. We meet at a park and talked for hours. Jo was mad at her husband for leaving her alone that night. She had been drinking. We held hands, we kissed, we hugged, and eventually I started to touch her. Her breasts were small and firm, her pussy was shaven and wet. I ended up fingering her pussy and asshole with one hand, pinching her nipples with the other hand while I gently flicked her clit with my tongue. She cam twice, and could have gone on all night, but she began to feel guilty. She left me there. I still had a raging hard on, and she was upset about what we had done. It wasn’t much. She hadn‘t touched me at all. But she had enjoyed it. A man other than her husband had made her cum.

After that night she was different. At work she was quiet, and she didn’t like to talk anymore. Our relationship had disappeared. She said she was going to quit so she didn’t have to see me. She shut me out. It took few months for her to come around and opened up to me again. Jo wanted to give her husband another chance. She didn’t want to be the one to destroy their marriage. She felt that she really cared for me, but she wouldn’t admit it.

I cared for Jo too, and I did everything to show her how much. But she refused to let our relationship rekindle. I was devastated. I didn’t understand. I felt rejected, like I had lost her to her husband, even though she had never been mine. Soon I realized that I was in love with her.

Then one day Jo was telling me a story about her husband, Lee. She mentioned that he often stopped off and gambled at a tavern by his factory on the way home from work. As she talked about her husband, I wondered what made him so special. I tried to imagine what he was like, but couldn’t. She had a picture of him on her desk, and he looked nice enough, but I hated him. Over the following days, I became obsessed with learning more about Lee. Jo didn’t talk much about him, and it seemed strange for me to ask about him, but I had to learn more. I had to go see what he was like.

I knew that Lee got off work an hour after I did, so one day I drove to the tavern Jo had mentioned, went in, ordered a beer and waited. A few guys were sitting in the corner playing cards, but I didn’t recognize any of them. After three hours, and a lot of beer, my wife called my cell phone wondering where I was. As I drove home, I knew I would be back.

The next night I was there again. The same guys were in the corner playing cards. This time one called out to me. “Hey, buddy wanna play?”

“Sure,” I said after a short hesitation, and I walked over and took a seat.

“Five card draw, nothing wild, dollar ante,” one of the guys called out. I introduced myself and made myself comfortable. An hour later, I was down $50, and had three new friends. That’s when he walked in. It was Lee and one of his coworkers. I half played poker, and half watched them as they ordered their beers and walked toward us. I was so nervous I couldn’t breath.

“Bobby and Lee!” the player to my left shouted. “It’s about time you fuckers showed up!” I nodded to them, and asked for two cards. As the dealer handed me two new cards, I realized that I had thrown away a pair of queens. I folded quickly and introduced myself to the Lee and his friend. A firm hand shake, a pleasant smile, and I almost forgot who this man was.

“Are these cheating bastards taking your money, Ed.” Lee asked. I nodded. And looked down. “Well, don’t worry about that. I play like shit so you might take some from me before we’re through.”

An hour later, I was up $100 , and I had five new friends.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Over the next month I played poker twice a week with my new friends. I told them that I lived in the next town over, and first stopped in after overhearing somebody talk about the card games. I got to know Lee pretty well. He wasn’t a jerk as Jo sometimes insinuated. He wasn’t conceited or cruel or a show off. He was just like any of the guys I hung out with around my town.

Sometimes after a few hours of cards some of the guys would take off, and the rest of us would sit at the bar and have another beer. This is how I really got to know Lee. He would always stay and talk about his work, and wife and his step kids. I would never say much. Quiet people don’t get trapped in lies. I was shocked at some of the things Lee said about Jo. Apparently she was a very sexual person. He told of how she liked dildos, and liked anal, she like flashing strangers and once even got up on stage at a strip club and performed for the men. I knew a little about Jo from the things we used to talk about, but I had no idea how wild she was.

Then came the day that I still have a hard time understanding. Lee and I were the last ones left from the group, and Lee had been drinking hard. We were talking about cards, when he suddenly became quiet and stared down at his beer.

“What’s wrong, Lee?” I asked.

After a long pause, he spoke. “Eddy, can you keep a secret?”

Sure, buddy, what’s wrong?” I said.

“ I mean it.” Lee said softly. “You can’t say anything to any one about this, especially the guys that know me and work with me.”

“Lee, the only people I know that know you are the ones that I met in here,” I said. “And don’t worry, I can keep a secret.”

“Well, lately when Jo and I have sex,” he whispered, looking around to make sure no one else could hear, “we do a little role playing game. I pretend that I’m a stranger. I walk into her room and I find her in bed and then I just fuck her until we’re both exhausted.”

“There’s nothing wrong with that, Lee,” I said with a lump in my throat. It’s hard to hear about their sex life. I still loved his wife. “Anything that spices up the sex life is a good thing.”

“The problem is, now she wants to do it for real,” Lee said looking up at me, “She wants to have sex with a stranger.”

I choked on my beer and stared at Lee. “Christ, Lee, that’s fucking nuts!”

“That’s what I said at first, but you know, Eddy, Jo and I have been doing pretty good lately. The last few months we’ve been closer than ever. I feel a security in our relationship that was missing before.” He looked at me hard. “I’m going to let her do it.”

By the time his last words came out, my heart had almost stopped. I gazed at my beer in disbelief. The woman with whom I was secretly in love, who refused to sleep with me, or even get closer to me, wanted to have sex with other men. At that moment I felt as low and insignificant as I had ever felt. I must be the most worthless man in the world if she wanted a stranger before she wanted me.

Lee continued to speak. “The only thing is that she has to do this for the thrill of it, not because she is emotionally attached to the guy. So to make it real for her, I’m going to pick the guy, and she will have a hood on so she can’t even see who it is.”

I looked up at Lee. I couldn’t believe my ears.

“My problem is that I can’t just pick some scum bag off the streets,“ Lee said. “If he’s gonna fuck my wife, I want to have somebody I know won’t tell everyone. I don’t need the guys at work knowing I let somebody else have my wife. Can you imagine the embarrassment?”

I nodded.

“That’s why I’m telling you this, Eddy,” Lee looked down at his beer. “ I want it to be you.” He looked up at me.

I sat motionless. I thought I was going to faint. I tried to breath, but couldn’t. I felt the room closing in on me. I looked around in a panic. I had to get out of there. “I need some air,” I managed to say softly, and got up and went outside. Lee threw some money on the bar and followed me out.

“Are you OK, Eddy,” Lee said as I sat down on the front bumper of my truck. I put my head down and tried to breath. “Eddy, if you don’t want to, I’ll find someone else. It’s OK.”

I looked up at Lee. I wanted to tell him that I knew his wife and worked with her and once was sexual with her and that I loved her and wanted her to cheat on him with me. But all I could do was stare at him.

“I don’t like surprises,” I managed to say with a smile.

Lee chuckled and said, “I guess not. Are you going to be OK?”

“Yeah, sure. I’m fine,” I said.

“Well?,” Lee said.

“Well, what?” I asked.

“Will you fuck my wife for me?” Lee said softly.

I look down and thought. If I was ever going to have Jo, this was my only chance.

“I’ll be there while you do it. I get your sloppy seconds that night,” Lee said laughing.

I hesitated again, then I whispered, “Sure, I’ll do it.”

“Thanks, Eddy,” Lee said shaking my hand. “We’re going to do it at the Holiday Inn on Central Avenue on Friday night. I’ll have her in the room and get her ready. You be at the bar at 8:00 PM and I’ll come down and get you.”

I nodded.

“And one last thing, Eddy,” Lee said. “Are you clean? You know, no diseases?”

“Yeah, sure, I’ve been with my wife for the last 10 years, and that’s it,” I said.

“Good, “ Lee said, “then you can cum inside her. She loves that feeling.”

Lee turned toward his truck, and walked away. As he drove off, my head was spinning. I drove around for a few hours before heading home, just to clear my mind.

------------------------------------------------------------------------

The next three days were a blur. The only thing I remember was that Jo wouldn’t even look at me at work. She was a complete recluse. When Friday came, I went to her office to see if she had any plans for the weekend. I wanted to know what she would say. But there was a note on her door saying she had called in sick. As hard as this was on me, it had to be worse on her.

The only special thing I did all week was to make sure I didn’t cum all week. I wanted to make sure I could really fill her up when the time came. This was harder than usual, though, because every time I though about Friday night, I got a hard on. Half of me was dreading the night, and half of me couldn’t wait.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------

As I took a sip of my beer, a hand came to rest on my shoulder. I jerked around and saw Lee standing there.

“Let’s go,” Lee said.

I followed him out of the bar and down the hallway to the elevator. The elevator doors were open and we stepped in. Lee selected the floor, the doors closed, and we were alone.

“Are you sure you’re alright with this, Lee?” I asked, hoping he wouldn’t say back out at the last moment and tell me to get lost.

“It’s what Jo wants.” Lee paused. “She’s a hell of a women. I love her to death. I wouldn’t do this if I thought it would change my relationship with her.”

I nodded, and the elevator doors opened, and we stepped out. Half way down the hallway, Lee stopped and inserted his card into the door. He motioned me closer and whispered. “Is it OK if I snap some digital photos for Jo and I to remember this by?”

I nodded.

“Great, now no more talking,” Lee said. She likes it a little rough, show her asshole some attention. When you’re done, step back and let me at her. You can snap some pictures with the camera if you want, but leave before I finish with her.”

I nodded again.

He pulled out the card and opened the door. I followed him in. The room was lit by a several dozen candles. As I walked, I could see Jo laying on the bed, wearing a beautiful red one piece teddy. Her face and head were covered by a loose black knit bag. There was a small hole in from where her mouth must be. Her tits were small and firm, with the nipples poking though the shear material of the teddy. I could make out the outline of her pussy lips. He pussy was shaved bare, just like when I had seen it before.

“Honey did you find someone to fuck me?” Jo asked.

“Here he is, Baby,” Lee said.

Jo sat up in the bed and said “Come here, stranger.”

I quickly undressed, and looked at Lee who was readying the digital camera. He nodded and I moved toward her. My cock was standing straight out, like it had been most of the week. I crawled onto the bed, straddled her legs, grabbed her head though the black bag and inserted my cock into the mouth hole. She opened readily and I rammed it all the way in. Jo gagged for a second, then I eased her back slightly. She grabbed my butt checks and literally devoured my cock. She sucked it hard, and rocked her head from side to side while rolling her tongue around it. She was good at this. A camera flash blinded me momentarily. I let go of her head and felt her tits. They were small and firm for a women in her mid-thirties. I felt her nipples and pinched then hard. She groaned from the pain while she worked on my cock.

I knew I wouldn’t last long in her mouth, so I shoved her down onto the bed, moved my legs inside of hers and lifted her knees up. I was staring at her pussy though the thin teddy. I licked her pussy lips though the material. She was wet, and I could taste her juices. They were sweet, just like before. I remembered Lee’s words, “she likes it rough,” so I reached up and grabbed the edges of the teddy covering each breast, and pulled it apart in a quick jerking action. The teddy tore in the middle, and I ripped it all the way down to her pussy. There was another camera flash. I stuck my thumb under the left leg lining and tore it apart, then I did the same to the right leg lining. The teddy was completely opened up. I had an unobstructed view of her body. She was small, barely five feet tall. Her 32 B breasts heaved as she breathed hard. Her belly button piercing sparkled in the candle light. She was perfect, and I was in love. But what I felt for her wasn’t important anymore.

The torn teddy still laid underneath her, and it had to go. There was another camera flash as I grabbed her left leg and pulled it hard to her right, flipping her over in one quick motion. I pulled the teddy off the bed and through it by the door. Her firm ass was now facing me. She lifted herself onto all fours and rubbed her ass against my cock. She was ready, but I wanted to taste her pussy. I hesitated for a moment, the thought, ”what the hell.” I grabbed her hips and rammed my cock into her soaked pussy with one thrust. We both gasped at the feeling. I repeated slammed my cock into her pussy as hard as I could. She grunted as I pulled her hips back into my pelvis. The sound of skin smacking together echoed inside the small room and the camera flashed repeatedly. I could feel the cum bellowing up from my balls, but I knew I couldn’t shoot yet. I withdrew, sat back on my ankles, and began to finger fuck Jo’s pussy with first one finger, then two, and then three fingers, all but my pinky and thumb. Jo rocked back to meet them with each thrust. The juice was dripping from her pussy and into my hand, but I knew what she wanted.

I quickly pulled my fingers all the way out of her pussy and moved my dripping index finger up to her asshole. In one smooth motion, I inserted one finger into her asshole, and two back into her pussy. She began to cum immediately as I wiggle my fingers back and forth and the camera flashed. I could feel my fingers moving through the thin skin separating her ass and her cunt. I reached up with the other hand and spanked her ass cheek hard. She shuttered and ground back against my hand. I continued to with this treatment until her first orgasm had subsided.

My cock had rested sufficiently and I got back up onto my knees and reinserted my cock into her pussy. I took my still soaked right hand, put my thumb against her asshole and slid it in roughly as the camera flashed. She let out a cry of half pain, half pleasure, and I alternated my thrusts between my cock and my thumb. Neither of us was going to last long. Her pussy began to spasm in orgasm and a week’s load of cum boiled up from my balls. I buried the head of my cock against her cervix and blew an unbelievable amount of sperm into her cunt. Her arms gave out and her face fell into a pillow which dampened her moans. I held her hips tight so that I could finish pumping her pussy full. The tremors rolling though her pussy muscles milked every drop out of my balls.

Fully spent, I released the grip on her hips and shoved her onto her stomach. I hadn’t seen a camera flash for a minute so I looked around for Lee. He was undressing and the camera was laying on the bed. I picked it up and got several close-ups of my cum dripping out of Jo. I love creamy pussy shots. Jo was rolling over, and mumbled something about heaven. I crawled up beside her head and laid down on her face, inserting my cock into the mouth hole. She eagerly sucked it clean. As I got off her, I leaned down to where her ear should be, and I whispered, “I used to love you, Jo.”

Her head jerked around toward me, she whispered, “Shit!”

I got up and Lee was laying between Jo’s legs, eating my cum from her pussy. I snapped a few shots of Jo’s tits and pussy then turned the camera toward myself. I held it at arm’s length with one hand, stuck up my middle finger beside my face with the other hand, and took the final picture as they moaned in the background. I wasn’t sure if Lee had any pictures of my face, but now I was sure. I tossed the camera on the bed, and quickly got dressed as Lee began to fuck his wife in the missionary position. I got a few glimpses of his cock, then I knew why Jo wanted to fuck another guys. I opened the door, picked up the torn teddy and tossed it into the hallway, then left the door open a crack so passers by could join in if they wanted.

As I walked down the hallway and opened up the door to the stairwell, I wasn’t sure what I felt, but it wasn’t love for Jo. I felt hollow and empty. As I walked down the stairs, a few tears rolled down my face. I didn’t know how I was going to face Jo on Monday morning. I wondered if this night was what she hoped it would be, at least until I whispered in her ear. I wondered if this night was what I hoped it would be. I drove around for a few hours to clear my head before going home.

Monday morning I learned that Jo had quit and would not be returning to work. She didn’t have the nerve to face me. I never saw Jo or Lee again, but I did see three pictures on one of those internet amateur porn sites that were taken that night. I recognized the bed spread, her pussy lips, and my face beside my finger, flipping off the camera.

eddyeddy
eddyeddy
10 Followers