Joseki's Journeys: The Pink Sleen

Story Info
He open a Paga Tavern.
842 words
2.7
22.9k
0
1

Part 7 of the 7 part series

Updated 08/30/2017
Created 07/27/2004
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Joseki Ko
Joseki Ko
179 Followers

Well right after fighter practice I decided I could use a drink. So I headed down to the wharf for a beer. Now I admit there was more to it than that. I have been talking with a couple of free women on line and we decided to open a Paga Tavern. I’ve been reading a series of books called The Cross Time Engineer, and one of the Inn’s that figures prominently is the Pink Dragon Inn. So I was really excited about naming it with something Pink. We talked it over and decided on the Pink Sleen. Every time I think of it I laugh. I’m even going to put Sleen dyed pink in the description of the Tavern. The whole basis of this tavern will be fun. If you’re not having fun you just won’t have been there long enough.

So I am talking it over with my cohorts when a party breaks out. I kid you not. All of a sudden we have two slaves come in and ask if they can play. One red silk girl and one restricted girl. Now this was a turn of events I hadn’t really anticipated but it looked like fun. The two free women I was with are more experienced in the protocols of GCN Gor and they took the lead in making the girls feel at home. They set them about serving and Tay went into the kitchen to look for cookies. She was wonderful as she banged pots and threw dishes around. She had us all laughing. She eventually found the cookies and brought them back to the main room in order to share them out.

Now I’ve never thought of cookies as an offensive weapon but we were all threatened with dire happenings if we didn’t eat her cookies. The girls each dutifully ate one and Imanja and I each acquired a cookie as well and sat back to enjoy it.

After the cookies I sent kim off to fetch me some mead. I watched her go and I admit I’m getting a kick out of watching these serves. The intricate detail and style that you can put into one of those posts is really incredible.

She came back and served me my mead. I let her go and she went over to Imanja. Now I needed a break and left my computer for a few minutes. I had a little surprise waiting for me when I got back, both girls kneeling at my feet. Imanja thought it would be pretty funny. It did turn out to be. I tickled both girls and I enjoyed watching them squirm, I then sent them off for another cookie.

About this time I got to experience my first problem customer. A new girl showed up. She was even newer to Gor than I am. What made it worse was that she had no manners. She came in and instantly became a disruption. She also had no sense of humor. She couldn’t figure out why sleen were pink, she thought they were gray. I came close to tossing her then but Imanja decided that she would expound a little wisdom.

Well expounding wisdom is great in theory but the recipient has to be willing to learn. Five minutes later I was annoyed and banned her from the room. Really upset the mood. Tay was eating the furs so I sent zia to get some honey for her. She came back but Tay thought the furs tasted better without honey. I called zia over and we started playing with the honey. I never appreciated how erotic that might be...

Now at best I’m a ham and zia is a real slut puppy. So we were having a lot of fun one upping each other. Her sense of humor is almost as warped as mine. Well Imanja decided we were having too much fun. We were starting to steam up the room some. So she sent kim of to find a cold bucket of water. Sure enough you guessed it zia and I got a good soaking. I jumped up and banged my head. Now turn about is fair play so I dumped a glass of water all over kim.

Now as I’m playing with kim someone she knows shows up and I released kim to serve him. Leland was a very nice guy and I hope to see him again. We did hit one snag. He asked for Black Wine. Now we had set the sleen a long way from Thentis so Black wine would be too expensive for us to serve. It took a few minutes for us to explain this without seeming like we didn’t want to serve him. Once he understood though he was happy to get hot Paga. He told us several funny stories and I found him truly enjoyable.

About then I noticed the time and we sent everyone home for the evening. I must say I’m enjoying this more than I thought I would three stories ago,

Joseki Ko
Joseki Ko
179 Followers