Josh and Sara Don't make the Party

Story Info
Sara takes too long getting ready.
1.1k words
4.19
5.5k
5
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Josh's knee bounced with impatience, his nervous hand pushing the sleeve up his arm to expose his watch. It was a big night for him, and Sara was taking longer than usual to get ready.

"Sara, darling, it's getting late." Josh mumbled pushing the hair from his face. His fingers massaged his temples attempting to rub the stress from behind his eyes. When he moved those fingers however, those same eyes caught the image of Sara in front of him. Her curves were hugged tightly by a thin red dress. Josh just stared blankly at her while she tossed her curled blonde hair and parted her blood red lips to show a devilish smile. Josh just mouthed the word wow as he got up to follow a laughing Sara back to the bathroom. She leaned toward the mirror to adjust her make up and josh couldn't help but walk up behind her. His hands slid down her sides and grabbed her hips.

"I thought we were running late?" She said laughing.

"Yeah I don't care anymore."

He pressed his hips forward to feel her round ass move back into him. She leaned back into him while he moved her hair to one side and kissed her neck. His hands feverishly pulled at her hips and body as they both began to breath heavier. With her hands behind her back Sara quickly undid his belt and zipper to slide her hand down the front of his slacks grabbing onto his now hardening dick. Josh stared into the mirror to make eye contact with her as one of his hands slid up to cup her full breast. Sara began to stroke him slowly, trying to coax him out of his pants while josh bit at her exposed shoulder. The passion in both of them was welling up to the point of losing control and josh couldn't take it anymore. With a firm hand on her back josh pushed her forward toward the mirror bending her slightly over the counter. Sara smiled and bit her red lip as he pulled up her skin tight dress to see she wasn't wearing any underwear.

"Don't move." Josh said as dragged his hand down her back along with his body. Once he was on his knees his hands rested on each side of her hips as he dove his tongue deep into her. She jolted at first at the feeling of his wet tongue exploring her tight pussy but with each lick and suck of his mouth she began to get wetter and wetter. She put a hand on the mirror in front of her for support when his tongue began to move faster. Her moans became more frequent, sensing that she was getting close to a release josh stopped and moved back up. He quickly replaces his tongue with his hard dick inside her. Her momentary frustration for being left without a release is stopped when she feels him fill her. The wet tight walls of her pussy squeeze him as they both stare at each other in the mirror. His hips move slowly but with force and after a few strokes Sara has to put both hands against the mirror to brace herself and also to push back against him. His hands grabbed her hips and pulled her back into him over and over again, each stroke getting deeper inside her and feeling her tighten around him. Her curled hair covered half her face as moan after loud moan passed her parted lips.

"Oh josh!" She screamed. "Fuck me!"

Josh brought his hand down on her ass and smiled at the sound she made in response. Pulling out of her josh moved to spin her around and pick her up. All that passion and this was the first they kissed. Their lips met hard and Sara ripped at his tie, pulling buttons of his white shirt at the same time. As he set her down on the counter it cooled the warm handprint he had left on her ass. Slipping off his jacket, sara wanted to feel his skin and used her fingers to send the buttons from his shirt flying as she ripped it open. They kissed again hard and she dragged her nails down his chest leaving red lines as she went. Josh groaned at the feeling and responded by pushing himself deep inside her again and enjoying the sight of her eyes widening and her mouth opening to let out a soft moan. Instead of progressing slowly josh moved her so her back was pressed against the mirror as he began to fuck her harder and faster. Josh held her legs up as he fucked her deeper and deeper and her head lightly bounced against the mirror. Sara bit her lip and began to moan louder and louder until finally she let out a scream. Her pussy tightened around Josh's hard dick as the wave of pleasure from her orgasm washed over her. She pulled him by the back of his neck and kissed him between heavy breaths. Before she had fully recovered josh picked her up from the counter and carried her from the bathroom to the bed. He walked backwards kissing her and keeping his hard dick still inside her until his legs hit his bed and he fell back onto it. Without a second to waste sara began to ride him. Grinding her hips fast and hard against him, her hands on his chest for support.

"Come on baby, give me another one." Josh said as he pressed his thumbs just inside her hip bones. Sara moved her hips faster until she began to shake. Josh could hear the splashing of her begin to squirt as he moved her hips forward and back for her. Shaking and out of breath she slid off him, their skin both slick from her juices. They both laid there, chests rising and falling and josh let out a chuckle for a job well done for both of them.

"That was fun." He said smiling.

"What do you mean was? We aren't done yet." Sara said smiling and moving down his body. He was close when she was on top of him so his dick was harder than ever and she wasted no time to take him all the way in her mouth. Letting each inch fill her and his tip bump the back of her throat. He grabbed a handful of her curls as she sucked hard, circling his dick with her wild tongue. Faster and faster her wet mouth moved over him taking him deeper and deeper until he couldn't hold it anymore. He came hard, filling her mouth. Sara responded by dragging her nails down his thighs to mess with him as she swallowed every last drop. He groaned and twitched when her sucking mouth let out a pop as she moved off him. Motionless and breathing heavy with his arm covering his face, sara laughed and laid her head on his stomach.

"See. Now we're done."