Josh & Stacy

Story Info
Accidental online meeting leads to love affair.
7.1k words
4.57
45.7k
10
0

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 07/18/2003
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I'm in my 30's and have been married for a number of years and have really been with my wife for a good ten years. Up to date I've had no complaints and genuinely love my wife. Recently though, I've developed a certain sense of boredom that I understand frequently occurs in marriages. Don't get me wrong, I didn't start anything with the idea of cheating. That being said, I began striking up conversations with women at random online.

Typically, the conversations were short, seeing the young audience that dominated the internet, once the A/S/Ls were exchanged and I saw that the other chatter was either a guy or some 11 year old, I moved on. Then came that fateful Friday night when I 'met' Stacy. Her IM name was fairly descriptive and intriguing, something like 'babydoll' or something to that effect, and ironically she lived less than an hour from me according to her profile, naturally though it failed to include her age. So I fired up off a message

'Hi'.

'hi, do i know you?'

'No.'

'what's your name?'

'Josh, yours?'

'stacy'

'How old are you?'

'18, you?'

'33, sorry for bothering you, i'll leave you alone.'

'i don't care, no-one else is on anyway'

Knowing she was 18, I realized they typically had a Friend list 3 miles long so it seemed strange to me that I was her only contact on a Friday night.

'Where are all your friends?'

'prom.'

'You didn't want to go?'

'sure did, guy dumped me.'

'I'm sorry.'

'don't be, i didn't want to fuckin go anyway, just bored tho, what are you doing on?'

'Lonely mostly.'

'awww, poor baby, you with anyone?'

'Married actually, but, well, don't want to talk about it. You?'

'just broke up, asshole, he was who i was gonna go to prom with'

We continued chatting, mostly about her in school and her troubles with long-term boyfriends. She was incredibly forward and open about the details of her life. I asked her why she seemed to have a steady stream of short lived seemingly jerks.

'cuz i'm a slut.'

'I hope that's a sick joke.'

'kinda, but i guess i have a real rep and so guys are just nice to me until we fuck and then they are asses.'

'Is that what happened to the last one?'

'yeah, he said he really liked me at a party and we went into a back room and we fucked. i know him in school so the next day he asked me to prom and i said yes and we were together for a few weeks, and then all of sudden he just started calling me a slut and a ho. so fuck him'

I realized at the time that she had a lot of self-esteem and probably a bakers dozen of other issues, what I used to call a 'major head case' but something about her story genuinely made me feel awful for her and the way she'd constantly been used as the high school's sex toy. I also had to admit to myself that her stories were really starting to turn me on. The minute she talked about fucking a relative stranger at a party, my cock immediately came to attention.

We continued to chat, me paying her profuse compliments and her readily accepting them long into the night. We swapped pictures. She sent me two, I sent her one. In one of hers was a shot of just her face. She was blond, with short hair in kind of a trendy style and the most piercing set of blue eyes I'd ever seen. Even in the picture I felt her eyes looking right into my soul. The other picture was a kinda candid shot that showed her from the waist up. She was wearing a spaghetti strap blue top with a slightly different hair style and the nicest smile. Her breasts were not huge but very well proportioned for her. I would guess she was a big B or small C. When we both finally decided to go to bed, I honestly thought I'd never hear from her again. That is until the next night.

I was online again and suddenly a message popped up from her.

'hey.'

'Hi there. What's up?'

'i'm so fuckin horny.'

'You obviously meant to type that to someone else.'

She was 18 after all, and prom night being over I assumed she now was back talking to her flotilla of friends and entered the wrong text in the wrong window. But again, my cock sprung up like a stone obelisk.

'no, you're the only one here.'

'Why did you tell me that? Is this a joke I'm not getting?'

'no joke, i'm fingering my pussy right now, want me to tell you about it?'

Here was a girl half my age that I've known for less than 6 hours and have never actually met wanting to tell me about fingering herself. Ok, I thought to myself, lets call her bluff.

'Yeah, is it wet?'

'o god it is, my finger is sliding in and out so easy, are you gettin hard?'

'Um, of course.'

'aww, poor baby, tell me about it'

'Well, I haven't been hard like this in a long time.'

'rub it for me baby, my pussy really wants some company'

Knowing this was probably a really bad idea, I still couldn't help reaching into my shorts and releasing my stiff cock. The head was huge and already purple from the short converstation. I ran my hand up and down it just a few times and some clear pre-cum was oozing out in a fairly steady stream already.

'I'm rubbing it, are you still fingering yourself?'

'OMG yes, i'm so fuckin horny i just need to cum so bad right now.'

'Are you shaved?'

'yeah, only way to go, oh god baby i'm about to cum'

By now, my hand was almost a blur on my shaft as I thought about this nasty girl fingering her bald little pussy less than an hour from me. There was a very long pause now on the computer. I knew from the length that she was obviously climaxing. The thought finally pushed me over the edge and my cum raced up my shaft and burst from my purple head. I actually came like a porn star, shooting long thick streams almost a foot into the air and all over the desk. I was amazingly drained from such a hard climax. It took a second for me to collect myself and get back to her.

'You still there?'

'oh yeah, that felt so good. did you cum baby?'

'Yeah, hard. Harder than I had in a very long time.'

'aww, what a waste. but ima going to bed now, nite.'

Suddenly she was gone. I sat there for a few minutes just hanging on her last message. 'What a waste' she said, was that a good thing or a bad thing? As I continued to ponder, my cock began to recover its previous stiffness. I could now see why she had the reputation she had at her school, if she was willing to cyber a near stranger, I could imagine what she'd do with a cute guy standing in front of her. I went to bed, my mind still reeling thinking about this hot little vixen and how much I really wanted to know how far this would all go.

During the night I had the most erotic dream about her. I was sitting in my chair and she was kneeling in front of me sucking my cock with a wonderful skill and talent. Her mouth slowly moved up and down my wet shaft while her tongue played havoc on it. She would swirl her tongue all around it on the way down and cave her cheeks in sucking it on the way up. Her hand just held the base. I could again feel my climax starting to build and I remember in the dream telling her, 'I'm going to cum, you better take it out.' She paused just for the moment and with the sly grin she had in her picture she said, 'no baby, this is for you, i want you to cum in my mouth.' She resumed her ministrations moving her tiny hand down to my scrotum and started to milk my balls as she increased her rate. My cock was aching to explode and all I kept saying was 'oh god baby, oh I love you stacy.' Either my gasping compliments or the sensation of my cock growing larger in her mouth caused her to kick her bobbing into overdrive. My body seized as my load made its final mad dash up my shaft and as it did, she locked her eyes on mine as I groaned loudly and bucked my hips shooting wad after wad into her waiting mouth. She didn't bat an eye as I filled her and actually seemed to be grinning slightly as I finally groaned loudly, 'I love you Stacy!'

I woke up in my own bed feeling my cum now dribbling down the shaft of my now fading erection. Stacy had a hold on me that I couldn't understand and really didn't want to fight. My wife slept silently next to me oblivious to what I was experiencing just inches away. I tossed and turned restlessly the rest of the night, whenever sleep came over me, I'd see her again, my cock between her lips and that devious little grin just as I erupted into her mouth.

I knew I was heading for trouble so I avoided the internet for a few days. I thought, she, for sure would migrate back to her friends her age and all this would pass. Again I was wrong.

Innocuously, I had logged on and thankfully she wasn't there, so I was playing an online game with my IM in the background so I couldn't see it. Suddenly again a message popped up.

'where you been.'

I wanted to lie to her, I should have lied to her. I didn't.

'Trying to not be on so much.'

'why you doing that?'

'Because I'm afraid I'm going too far with you.'

'no worries, i like it. did you sleep well the other nite?'

'Miserable, i kept dreaming about you.'

'whys that miserable?'

'Because they were nasty dreams.'

'awww, that's sweet, what did we do baby?'

'You were sucking my cock.'

'yum, did you cum in my mouth?'

'Yeah.'

'did i swallow it all?'

'Yeah'

'good, cuz i love it when a guy cums in my mouth.'

'Really?'

'oh yeah, i love to suck guys almost as much as i love it when they fuck me.'

'Do you like it when they go down on you?"

I couldn't help it, she just kept drawing me into her lustful web.

'dunno, no-one ever has.'

'What!?'

'nope, the one time a guy offered i was on the rag.'

'Oh my god Stacy, that's awful. All these guys you've been with none have ever gotten you off by licking you?'

'nope, sucks huh?'

'It does, I really can't believe it.'

'do you want to eat me?'

Her bluntness immediately sprung my cock up again. It was like she had a direct connection to my libido.

'Oh god yes, I'd love to lick you all night.'

'yessa, i'd like that.'

Thinking this was another invite to cyber with her I jumped at the chance.

'Tell me what you want me to do."

'nah, too tired, gonna go. call me on my cell my number is XXX-XXXX'

I know what you're thinking, half my age, I'm married, I just could not take the next step. Talking on the internet is one thing, no paper trails, calling means long distance phone bills that need to be explained to spouses. I just couldn't.

'you gonna call or what'

'You know I can't.'

'fine, whatever, i don't care.'

She logged of quickly before I could say bye. For a few minutes I was proud of my self control and retired to bed. I lasted in bed about 6 minutes. I got up grabbed my cordless phone and went into my basement. I looked at the phone for a solid minute trying to put it down. I dialed her number.

"Hello?"

"Hi, Do you know who this is?"

"Josh?"

"Yeah."

"I thought you weren't going to call."

"I had to."

"Had to?"

I paused, took a few deep breaths and continued.

"I can't stop thinking about you."

"What do you think about?"

"Making love to you."

"You like me, huh?"

"I more than like you...I...well...I think I love you."

It was her turn to pause. I completely expected her to burst out laughing, but all I had was silence. I had to say something.

"Are you still there."

"Yeah", she responded very quietly, "I don't know what to say. No-one has ever said that to me before."

"Look, maybe I shouldn't have said that. I'm sorry"

"Don't be sorry, it's ok. I can't say I love you Josh, but I definitely care about you."

Her saying that made had a bittersweet effect on me. I couldn't believe what I said next even as it rolled out of my mouth.

"What are you doing tomorrow?"

"Um...working, why?"

"I thought we could hook up face to face finally."

"What about your wife?"

"Let me worry about that, where and when can I pick you up?"

Again there was dead silence on the line. Again I thought that this was about to become me being the brunt of a sick joke. But then quietly she said.

"I get off at 5" She gave me her workplace and some fairly generic directions as I was familiar with the area having worked there years before; ironically when this girl was in grade school.

With the plans made we both hung up. My mind reeled, 'what am I doing?' I kept repeating over and over, but as I walked back up to bed, my cock lead me like a compass.

During that night I had another dream about her. I was lying on my back in my bed and I was watching her bald pussy slide slowly up and down my cock. My hands were holding her waist and I watched her body writhe with pleasure. Her 18 year old tits, not a sag to them, bounced seductively. She had puffy pink areola with tiny hard nipples. There was the glisten of sweat on her chest and tits migrating down to her flat stomach. Her hands were behind her head as she kept taunting me.

"You like that don't you Josh, you like my hot pussy don't you?"

"Oh god yes, Stacy" was all I could get out between my groans of joy.

"You want to cum in my hot pussy I bet. Is that what you want Josh, does my poor baby want to cum in my pussy?"

She leaned forward, putting her hands on my chest to give herself more leverage. My hands moved up to her now wagging tits. I cupped them fully as my thumbs rolled over each tiny nipple making them hard as tiny little pellets.

"Oh Stacy, yeah, I love you baby, please let me cum deep in you baby."

"I want you to cum in me Josh, I want us to cum together. I'm almost there."

I was almost there too. I could feel the sensation of my climax moving up my shaft.

"Stacy, baby, here it comes, I love you baby."

"Yes Josh, I'm cumming too, oh god, oh cum in me Josh, I want to feel you fill me up."

I felt her hot pussy get suddenly wetter and her body starting jerking as her climax overtook her. Her pussy put a death lock on my cock and it caused me to loose my orgasm as well. I practically screamed as my cock pumped load after load of my hot cum deep inside her wet pussy. She kept groaning as well her biting her bottom lip and closing her eyes.

I once again awoke to my cock oozing the last pulses of cum out, my erection again fading. What am I doing I thought to myself. How can I love this girl? I've never really met her. This could go nowhere as we had so many differences. Logically, the course would be to just end it as fast as possible, but logic played little role in what I was feeling right now.

The next day, I gave my wife an excuse about meeting up with some old co-workers for a few drinks and conversation and left the house. As I drove down the road, I made a few arrangements from my cell for the evening. The whole time my cock might as well had been forged from steel. I stopped for a short time to complete my preparations a few minutes from her work. Putting the last detail in place I got in the car to go get her. I looked at myself briefly in the mirror. I didn't like what I saw.

"What are you doing?" I asked myself rhetorically. I really didn't have a good answer, so I just turned the mirror a little not to see my reflection.

I drove into the parking lot of her work and the place was obviously closed with just a few cars left in the lot and no-one outside. I immediately felt a worry that this was some kind of 'candid camera' gag and I'd been sent on a wild goose chase by this girl out of some sick sense of humor. I waited a few more minutes and just as I was about to start the car to leave, the door to the place opened and she came out with another co-worker. She was wearing something similar to the picture she sent me, a spaghetti top, pink this time and a pair of loose white shorts and tennis shoes. General teeny-bopper uniform. She wore a pair of trendy sunglasses that just made her look so good.

I got out of my car and stood by it. She paused a minute, I assume to size me up and then walked matter-of-factly over to me. This was probably one of the most awkward moments I've ever been in. How do you greet for the first time a woman you have already shared your deepest sexual secrets with? She stopped a courteous distance from me and I think the same things were going through her head. I finally took the initiative and put my arms up to give her a hug. She cautiously closed in with me and we finally made contact. As we embraced I leaned in and gave her a peck on the cheek. She pulled her head back, I assumed to pull away from me, but put a hand on the back of my head and started to kiss me passionately. We kept kissing back and forth, our tongues playing all over each other. My hands, that had been resting on her waist, started to travel up until they were cupped around both of her breasts. I grabbed and rubbed them firmly pinching her nipples that had now sprung up through the two layers of material between them and my fingers. She moaned into my mouth and we continued to kiss each other passionately. I felt one of her hands move down to my stiff cock and she rubbed it through my shorts. I gently reached down and took her hand.

"Not yet." I whispered. "Let's go someplace."

We were still inches from each others face and she looked at me through her sunglasses with those piercing eyes.

"Where are we going to go?"

"Don't worry, I've got everything taken care of. You sure you want to do this?"

She paused a second, I thought she was going to turn it off right then and there.

"Yes, Do you?"

NO! My mind screamed. Stop it now! I didn't listen.

"More than anything, Stacy. Let's go."

I opened the door of my car for her, she seemed taken aback by it, but more so when she saw the single red rose on the seat.

"Aww, Josh, you're so sweet."

"Today is about you Stacy, I'm going to show you all guys aren't like the jerks in your school."

She got in and sniffed the rose as I closed her door. I walked around the car and got in the driver's seat. As I leaned over to put the seat belt, she leaned in again and started kissing me passionately. I could see that there was a tear on her cheek.

"Are you ok?" I asked between her lip locks.

"You're just so good to me, Josh. No-ones ever treated me so nice."

Closing her door and giving her a flower, and I was a Romeo. My heart was filled with sadness as to how bad she really had been treated by the line of one-niters before me. But I promised myself that today she would be a queen to me.

"Its going to get much better Stacy."

I broke our kisses to start the car and as I did, she leaned in her body to me and put her head on my shoulder. Her hand quickly found its way to my hard cock again. Again I went to grab it but she whispered quietly but sternly in my ear.

"Don't"

I froze and turned to look at her. Her hand was clenched around my shaft through my shorts. We looked into each others eyes for just a second and that grin appeared on her face.

"Put your seat back a little." she whispered.

My left hand acted on its own and worked the lever and my seat sprung back a few inches.

Her hand moved slowly up and down my still covered cock and she moved her head down towards it. I heard my fly unzip and she quickly pulled it out.

"Turn the radio on. Put it on my station."

I mindlessly obeyed and turned the key to get power to the radio. I reached over her back to change the station. It was obviously a modern rock station, heavy guitars and drums thumped while a singer yelled almost incoherently about some sort of angst.

Her hand was still working slowly and I felt a tongue roll over my swollen head.

"This is my favorite song, turn it up."

I turned the knob almost until the music started to distort on the speakers. She brought her face back up to mine and kissed me gently.

"Baby, I want you to know how much I appreciate what you do for me."

Her head dropped back down and she sucked my cock deep into her warm wet mouth. It was sheer bliss. I let out and low deep groan and looked out all the windows and mirrors to assure we were reasonably private. She was bobbing her head in beat with the music, torturing my shaft with quick swirls of her tongue. As the song approached its crescendo and her head moved up and down in pace. I could feel my climax beginning to form at the base of my cock.

12