Josh Bourne

Story Info
Guy gets a good fucking, with the promise of more.
2.5k words
4.33
32.9k
12

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 10/31/2022
Created 10/31/2011
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Perhaps some of you say that this story is false, but things happened just the way I'm gonna tell you about. I don't know why I share this story of my life with all of you, maybe because I'm tired of keeping it so far. I first had a boyfriend when I was 18 and I was probably the most naïve boy on this earth. Can't say that I was sure of what exactly was supposed to happen on the first night we slept together. Though I had dated many guys before, I had always allowed myself only to dance with them and the last thing that came into my mind was getting in the back seat of a car and letting some guy shove his meaty cock inside of me.

When I got into bed with my boyfriend and he began kissing and then feeling my nipple, I was getting a twitch between my legs. I had never experienced it before. Soon he started running his tongue around my nipple and spreading lube on his shaft. I thought I'd go crazy coz I felt so hot. As he sucked the first one and then the other nip, he moved his hand to my throbbing anal cunt. Rubbing it gently at first, and then moving his finger further in, he knew that I was getting hot every second. He slipped down his boxer shorts and I caught a glimpse of his large dick.

He took it in his hand and placed it straight against the entrance to my anal pussy. I was not the first virgin he had ever deflowered. He parted my butt with his fingers allowing the cock head to enter. At this moment I was really scared of it inside me, but he moved it up to my entrance massaging it around. He went on doing it until I wanted his shaft stick inside of me, no matter how much it might hurt. He placed it back to position and gave a thrust that caused an exquisite pain to run through me! He thrusted deep into me and I began to like the feeling of what I now know was just an average dick. The pain was intensifying harder and harder as he stroked in an out of my wet butt. I didn't get to orgasm because he was overly excited and didn't last long. It hurt me a lot and the pain wouldn't subside. I felt his cum gushing into me.

My boyfriend soon turned to be a spree drinker. He often became violent and abusive when he went on a binge, and later, in our relationship, he had whore after whore. He squandered money badly causing me to have to work like a Sisyphus to support us both. When he wasn't drunk as a rule, he kept on fucking me and after time my view of sex changed and I became inveterate and skillful about sex matters. I loved giving him head and I would let him cum right in my throat if he wanted. I could easily take his entire dick into my mouth and moreover, I had a special tongue technique which would drive him. I used this method when I was too tired and drained his balls so that he wouldn't bother me those nights any more... My women friends sometimes talked about their husbands and I realised that their husbands' shafts were much bigger than my husband's. In time he gained weight and was a bit obese. His weight made his penis disappear into his fat and it made him even less than average size.

I worked at a public office where lots of men of all ages surrounded me daily. Many of them were power brokers in our community and they were in frequent contact with me relying on my computer skills. I was a very attractive man so it goes without saying that I was blessed with numerous shows of affection by gay men. I rejected all of them tactfully enough to keep the friendship of these men. But these men went on their illicit approaches. Most of them were married to women I personally knew and I wasn't about to have sex with my friend's husbands.

Can't say that I didn't want to have sex, no, I wanted to and when my girlfriends told me about their husbands I always fantasized about having that sized meat inside of me. I fancied what I feel if such a thing would penetrate me. One of the wives told me her husband could put his all the way to her womb entrance. My friend had once told me that his brother Josh was well endowed, but I thought he meant 7 inches or something like that.

I saw his bro 3 or more times. He was big tall and muscular guy and it was no wonder that he was supposed to have such a size! He wasn't very handsome, but rather attractive and his eyes looked a bit lewd.

By this time my husband wallowed in hard drinking and philandering and he began to abuse drugs. Drug abuse and drinking led to that he wouldn't get it up many times and when he was weak, he would usually say that he had got too much and this made him be a half hard... Of course, I wanted to get out of this abusive relationship, but I was too afraid of him to do anything about it.

One afternoon, a few years later, to my surprise my aforementioned friend and his bro Sam arrived. He came when my husband was off somewhere and I knew he probably wouldn't even come home. The guys wanted to take a swim in a lake near by. It was a broad lake, about 5 kilometers in circumference, with woody shore on its southern side. Local bodies put a rule that no-one should go swimming alone or out on the boat coz it was fraught with danger.

I warned them that the water was ice cold, but they wanted to anyway. They said that as I was living near by they could come with me and have some fun. I was alone home, nothing to do; I gave my consent but said I wouldn't swim. Guys said: OK. They rushed into the cold water and swam competing in speed. After a half an hour of bathing the men swam back and looked freezing. I got the beach towel to dry them off. It was not a big deal for me, as I knew them well, so it was not too strange for me to do. I used the towel to sponge the water and sand from their bodies and quite unexpectedly for myself I got hold of Josh's penis while doing it.

It shriveled away from the cold but as I touched it I could feel it swell hard. And before long I could see just enough for me to realise how big it was. I could feel it through the towel. I removed the towel and he winked at me playfully. He said: "Watch out, James! It can go off any time." I laughed. He grinned and we got back to the house for dinner.

When I grilled some hamburgers I asked them if they wanted to stay for the night and they said they could but asked why. I asked them to stay with me a bit longer because I wanted someone to protect me from my boyfriend coming home drunk, like a swine and abusive like a truck driver.

At this moment my friend's cellular phoned, he apologized himself for this and answered. After a short talk he said: "Sorry" but he had to go away on business. So he suggested that his bro would stay with me for this evening and I would be safe with him. I said all right and saw this good chap off. Then when he left, I returned back to Josh and we sat in the living room after dinner and put on some old disks. I liked dancing and Josh claimed he knew how to dance, I figured I may as well get in some practice, plus I really wanted to feel his big muscular arms around me.

The changer dropped some slow music composition. Josh pulled me close to him and I felt his manhood rising against my stomach. I pushed him away but he sang with the music into my ear softly and before long I found myself letting him keep me close. His manhood resting right against my belly started turning me on. He knew instinctively that he was having an effect and thus he began rubbing against me gently with his massive cock. I could feel its bulbous head against my body riding up and down when he stroked me. His hand shoved right under my shirt and he got down to fondling one of my nipples.

- "Stop it, Josh!" I almost shouted staring at him! "Josh, I have a boyfriend and you know about it! You mustn't do that."

He led me to the couch and settled down close looking into my eyes.

- "James," he said, "I know your husband has been neglecting you all this time and I know also that you liked the way I nursed you on the deck today. I think that you are the most desirable guy all over, and I have always tried to find a boyfriend just like you! I want you more than any guy on this earth and tonight I am ready to be with you."

Having said that he didn't give me a chance to say anything before he unbuttoned my trousers, released the front of my pants, and put his head down on my cock.

He took up licking one of my balls at first, then the other, though I kept protesting, resisting earnestly trying to escape his sexual advances. Whispering in my ear he instructed me; "Honey, just relax and let this happen. I'm going to make love to you tonight." He took my hand and moved it onto his throbbing cock which was straining against his shorts. Oh my God, it was so huge!!

- "You want to see it, ha? See what I am going to give you?"

- "No, Josh. Please! Please stop right now!" I tried again to get away from him but he kept pulling me closer"

- "Undo my belt and shorts! Take it in your hand!!!" He demanded. As I reluctantly complied, I wondered whether he was going to rape me!

- "Alright I will admit that, I want to see it, but that is all I am going to do, OK?" I grasped the huge man muscle and squeezed it in my palm. It looked to be more than 10 inches and it was covered with fat veins. Josh kissed me. I found myself pumping the massive cock and, to my surprise, it was getting even thicker. He returned his attention back to my cock and sucked, driving me crazy with desire. My shorts were down around my ankles and I didn't even know he had taken them off."

He wasted no more time, parting the lips of my ass and inserting a finger. I knew he was going to fuck me now and I wanted him too. I began moaning as he explored my ass. He knew I was about to orgasm and pushed me down on the couch. When he was moving up I felt the cock sliding up my thighs wetting them with his precum. I knew I had to spread my legs wide open as wide as I could let him go deep in my cave. "Josh, I moaned. Fuck me. Fuck me right now. I want to feel you inside me and I want to take all of that big bad cock." I couldn't believe those words came out of my lips, but my friend's bro was now my fucker! He kissed me on my lips and thrust his tongue inside my mouth. While kissing him, I guided his pemis inside me. He rotated his ass and thrust powerfully into my waiting hot receptacle. By the time he was half inside I knew I was going to get fucked like I had never been before. The walls of my sensitive ass were squeezing tightly against his huge fucking machine. I grabbed his buttocks and helped pull him to me. As he moved in and out I could feel every time he got deeper and deeper. He began just ramming me hard and driving me to dreamland by fucking me there. He had stopped a couple of times so that he didn't cum and I had already reached an orgasm twice. Knowing he was arousing, he started humping faster and harder and I knew he wanted to cum. "Oooh, Sam. Put it all in me. Give it to me now, stud!" I was nearly screaming.

He took his hand off and said; "James, I am going to cum. Your butt feels so good and you are fucking me better than I have ever been fucked before. I never dreamed you would fuck like this. I can't hold it anymore. I am going to put all of my dick to you now." With that he took off his hand, pushed hard and gave me the most powerful thrust I had ever experienced. It went into my prostate. I had heard that when a man really loves the guy he is fucking and wants to breed him, he will instinctively hold his dick inside of him as deep as possible as he cums. Sam kept giving me those long strokes. I can't describe how wonderful it felt with more than 10 inches manipulating the nerves of my ass. He put his arms under my knees and moved my legs up so he could get maximum penetration. Suddenly, as he got deeper, he started spurting hot sperm inside me. He didn't move much and he didn't have to move. My butt muscles were working on his spewing cock and milking it dry. He was filling me with hot cum and I knew it wouldn't be running out when I got up because it was all inside my womb. Finally I felt him go soft some and he just held me close to him very lovingly.

- "I want you to get ready for bed now." - I got up off the couch and told him: "I am going to let you sleep with me and take me again if you want me during the night."

- "Did you like my love making, James?" he asked, using my name for the first time.

- "Well, you know that I did love it, but after this night we will never do this again. You forced me do that with you and you shouldn't do that to any guy. It could get you in trouble later; most guys can't take that horse dick you have".

- "James, we are going to do it again after tonight"; he bragged. "I am going to give you this horse cock every time I get a chance." I knew that was true.

I could hardly wait to get him inside of me back again.