Josh Gets Laid

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
ainu2
ainu2
357 Followers

As I pull out, going soft, she asks me, "Can you come back tomorrow? I have meetings but maybe just before lunch we could do this some more."

"I'll be in class," I tell her. "But I can come back like today at a little after three."

She's still leaning against the sink, her back to me. "I guess I'll have to wait until then. See you in the afternoon." I knew that meant we're done for now so I went back into the living room area, put on my clothes and left. It's an odd feeling. I've just had the first sex of my life with what has to be one of the prettiest girls possible and yet I also realized that what really has happened is my servicing her. I grinned to myself. Maybe I should have charged her for the service.

The next day at school I never said a word to the guys about what happened. On the one hand, I'm not sure they would believe me and on the other hand, I'm not sure it's something I should brag about. It didn't happen because I was a hero, it happened because I was the available hard cock for her. They did ask if I saw her and I said no and we then talked about sports and other things.

After school, I hurried to the clinic. As I entered the code into the box on the gate, the head gardener saw me and came over and told me to report to the lead doctor of the clinic. I figured that he probably had some mess that needed cleaned so I went into the main building and to his office. When his assistant saw me, she pushed some buttons on her desk and said, "He's here." Then she said to me, "Go right in, he's expecting you."

I didn't have a lot to do with him but I knew who he was and we'd talked a little before over the couple years that I worked there. "Sit down, Josh," he says. I sit and he stand up behind his desk. As he talked to me he walked back and forth. "We have cameras covering almost all of the facility," he tells me. "We have to be able to document everything that happens here. So, we know that you went into a patient's cottage yesterday afternoon and then returned last night. You know that you are not allowed to do that. And she was not allowed to have a guest."

"We can only help people that want to be helped. We can't force a cure on someone that doesn't want it. So, we asked her to leave. She did. We informed her staff and we informed the court that had sentenced her to rehabilitation. She's gone. Given what happened I don;'t think we had a choice. Unfortunately, I don't think we have a choice with you, either, Josh. We have to let you go, effective immediately. I've let your mother know of all of this and I'm quite sure she'll have a serious talk with you. I want to add that your error does not affect her, she's a very good and valuable part of our program. Once you get home, send any of our uniforms back with her and we're changing the entry code so you are never to return here. I'm sorry but that's it. Goodbye."

I was stunned. It took me a moment but I realized the situation and got up and left. I dreaded the meeting with my mother. I knew I screwed up. I guess it was even more than just me. I mean, they kicked Lindsay Lohan out. I wonder if the gossip people are going to pick up on this. Darn. Probably so. And now I don't have a job. I need to find another one. But if this gets out, will anyone be willing to hire me? Am I going to carry this around with me for life? I went home and waited.

"Josh, I'm disappointed," is how my Mom started once she got home." I told you over and over not to interact with patients. Addicts are very clever at getting others to do what they want. There's no way an eighteen year old boy can cope with this kind of thing properly. But, it happened. It's past. Now we have to make the most of it. I assume you didn't use condoms with her. And I assume she has one or perhaps several STDs, sexually transmitted diseases. Which means you almost certainly caught something from her. We'll have to wait a while to have blood tests run, it takes perhaps two weeks or so for them to show up in your blood. If you're lucky, it'll be something curable, although if she had anything curable I suspect she would have been cured. So most likely, you're going to live with some problems for the rest of your life. "

"It just really tees me off. She's a spoiled brat, used to doing anything she wants. Mostly things that are socially unacceptable. And she may actually have an addiction or two. But I'm quite sure she used you for her own pleasure, with no compunction at all as to how it would affect you."

We actually talked a little more but that's the basic gist of it. The next day I go to school. I've thought about it and decided to keep mum about everything. I know if I told my buddies it would be all over the school immediately. So I joined my usual friends at lunch.

"Josh, I got it on Twitter, Lohan was at your clinic and got kicked out. Apparently she was having sex with someone that works there. Who was it? Who got fired over this? You must know."

"On Twitter?" I answered. "Geez, the story is going to be all over, isn't it." Now what do I do. It's bound to come out sooner or later.

"Yeah, I'm sure these guys will find out. They seem to be better spies than the CIA even."

Shit!. I might as well face it and get it over with. "It was me. I'm fired from the clinic. She invited me in and she's just so gorgeous I couldn't resist."

"You mean you fucked Lindsay Lohan?"

"I fucked her. I ate her. I sucked her breasts. She blew me. Over and over. She seemed to love it and I know I certainly did. And I'm miserable about it, it's probably messed my life up permanently. So please don't go telling all about this. If it gets around school I might have to drop out or something even though there's only a couple weeks left."

"You ate her?"

"Well, yeah. She even talked me through it a couple times to let me know what she liked done to her."

"And your fucked her?"

"Yeah, over and over. Her on top, me on top, doggie style, all of those. It just seems to come naturally. I gave her orgasms, which is what she wanted."

"Wow!"

Well, it happened. Two periods later people walking by me in the hall between classes all stared at me, pointed at me and whispered to their friends. I should have known. It's way too good a story to keep it secret. I feel like crawling into a hole, hiding from every one. Who knows what each of them is thinking of me? But, life goes on. I just have to keep going to class, put in another couple weeks and graduate. Maybe my fame won't follow me to college. Anyway, the day finally ends and I start home. It's not that far, I walk it almost every day.

I'm about a block from home when Christy comes up to me. We live three houses apart. I've known her since kindergarten. We've always gotten along all right but she's in a completely different league than me. She may be the prettiest girl in the school. Blond hair, blue eyes, a body to die for. Breasts that every other girl must envy. Cheerleader, dater of quarterbacks and top jocks. We travel in completely different circles.

"Hi, Josh."

"Hi, Christy."

She grins at me. "You're the talk of the whole school, you know."

"Yeah, I know. But I don't know what I can do about it."

"Is it true that you had all sorts of sex with Lindsay Lohan?"

I sighed. Is this going to keep happening? "Yeah, it's true."

"I heard that you did everything, oral, fucking in different positions and that she loved it all."

"It's true that we did all of that. It's true that she claimed she loved it, told me I was a natural at oral and that I had a nice cock. I mean, I don't want to shock you but you asked. Now, though, it's obvious that she was just using me to get her jollies."

"Someone said that she even talked you through oral so you'd be good at it."

"Well, yeah. Geez, what all are people saying? It's true but I don't think I ever said that to anyone. But, in fact, I really loved eating her, it's really sexy."

She blushed. I've never seen her red faced like this. "I've never had anyone eat me," she says.

What do I say to that? "Oh,"

"I've wanted someone to for a long time. I've wanted better sex in general. I mean, I've fucked Kyle about six times and I don't know what's so great about it. I haven't enjoyed it that much. But if Lindsay Lohan enjoyed you and I suppose she's really experienced and knows, then I imagine you're probably pretty good at it."

"Christy, I didn't realize until now what you were getting at. You're gorgeous, prettier than Lindsay Lohan with a better figure. I'd love eating you and I'm sure you would enjoy it even more than me. I'd love to fuck you over and over and over. We'd both love it. But before you go further, let me say that I probably caught something from her. I'm going to need some blood tests to determine what, if anything. So I really can't risk passing on to you whatever she may have given to me. It wouldn't be fair. I mean, I really want to have sex with you and I know we'd both love it. But I can't, I can't risk screwing up the rest of your life like my life may be screwed. So let's not go any further. Believe me, once I know the answer to what I have and what I can do about it, I'll be ready to kiss my way up your legs and taste you to as many orgasms as you want. But we have to wait."

She smiles at me." I knew if I opened up to you, you would handle it well. You're just the type. I really appreciate your being honest with me and caring for my health. I hope you don't have anything at all and I hope you find out soon because I'm anxious to experience your skills." She leans to me and kisses me on the lips and then jogs off to her house.

The next three weeks is miserable. I manage to graduate but it's like everyone in the world looks sort of sideways at me and then whispers to whoever they're with. They even know at a couple fast food places. I've had four different girls come to me, sort of like Christy did, interested in me eating their pussies. Maybe it would include more, like their sucking me or fucking but the pussy eating seems to be the real appeal. I've told each one sort of what I told Christy and I think that's got around, too, because no more girls have come on to me.

The blood test results are in. Mom sits me down to describe everything. She says I have nothing. She's surprised. She says she thought sure I'd have herpes. Apparently, if the female has herpes SV2, the genital herpes, and the male doesn't use a condom, their's a 10% chance of passing it on each time you fuck. If the female is taking anti-viral drugs to suppress the herpes, it cuts the chances of passing it on in half. But even at 5% we fucked , what, three times and I ate here, what was it, three times. So that probably means a total chance of maybe 30% and yet it didn't happen. My Mom told me that something like 1/6 of the females in the U.S. have genital herpes and many of them don;t even know it. So, she said, for God's sake, Josh, be smart and use condoms. It cuts the chances way down. They're not perfect, the only sure thing is to abstain from sex, and she admits that I'll probably not be willing to do that now that I've started.

So, I lucked out. I know where Christy works so I went by there and managed to talk to her. "Christy, I got the blood test results back and I don;t have anything. Either she didn't have anything or else I just lucked out. But I'm clean and am interested in giving you some great sex whenever you're ready."

"Oh, Josh, I'm so ready it hurts. This weekend my parents are going away for two days so we could meet at my house. Maybe right after breakfast on Saturday?"

"I'll be there. You know, this experience has reminded me of the dangers of STDs. You've only been with Kyle, is that right?"

"Yeah."

"Do you know if he's been with anyone else?"

"He said he never had been, I was the first."

"Great. I was just wondering if I need to use condoms or not."

"Well, you better. I'm not on any pill or anything. I figure at college I can get a prescription without my parents knowing but here, I'd have to use my family doctor and I'm sure they'd find out and life would be a big problem."

"Okay. I can do that. See you Saturday morning." I think maybe I'm higher about the idea of having sex with Christy than I was about Lindsay Lohan. Christy's about perfect in any way I can think of.

Saturday morning, I waited until about 9:30 to be sure her parents would be gone, I'm at Christy's door. She opens the door with a huge smile. "Josh!, I was getting worried that you weren't coming. How do you want us to do this?"

"We should go wherever you want to ave sex, probably your bedroom, and take out clothes off."

"Get naked?"

"Yeah."

"Completely naked?"

"Well, yeah. We both will end up wanting to get at each other's bodies so we might as well start off naked to make it all easier. At least, I'm going to want to get at your whole body, I can only hope that somewhere along the line you'll get turned on and want to do the same."

So we go upstairs to her bedroom. Very girly kind of room, a lot of pink and ruffles. Double bed, door to what I assume is the bathroom. I start getting out of the little I have on. She watches me for a moment and then does the same. She gets to bra and panties fairly quick, then turns away to unfasten the bra and slip it off and then bend over to step out of her panties. She finally straightens up and turns to me. I've thought for a long time that she is the prettiest, sexiest girl I know. But seeing her naked is amazing. She's even sexier than I ahd ever thought. Maybe my imagination just hasn't been capable of dreaming up a vision as perfect as her. "Christy, you are the most beautiful, most desirable girl in the world." She smiles and actually blushes a little. But she is everything I said she was. Very pretty face, blond hair, blue eyes, nice nose, firm chin. Fantastic breasts, larger than I had imagined. All firm and pointing right at me, the nipples like eyeballs staring me down. Tiny waist, firm, flat stomach, really noticeable hips, and legs that are well muscled and shapely. Right where her legs come together she has a small mop of hair, a little darker than on her head, but still blond. I know the pussy that's in there is going to be all pink and gorgeous. And tasty, I bet.

I step to her, put my arms around her and hold her and lean down and kiss her. She kisses back. While we're kissing her hand goes down between us and her fingers wrap around my very hard cock. "You're bigger than Kyle," she says as we break the kiss. I walk her backwards a couple steps and have her sit on the bed and I kneel in front of her, taking her knees in my hand and spreading her legs enough to let me fit. She's let go of my cock as she sits. I take a breast in each hand and fondle them, feeling their fullness and warmth. I move my fingers to her nipples and pull and twist them slightly, the lean in and kiss one nipple, then kiss up onto her breast, then get my tongue out and lick the nipple, then suck it into my mouth, while still playing with the other breast with my other hand.

"Your breasts are perfect I tell her as I move my mouth to the other one. She's moaned a little as I sucked on her and just stares at me as I move my head to start sucking on the other nipple. I move my one hand down across her stomach to reach her pubic hair and then her pussy lips. She's already wet, as much as Lindsay ever was even when she would cum. I really meant to take more time, kissing her stomach and thighs and working my way in but I can't wait. I scrunch down just a little to get my mouth down to her pussy. I use both hands to pull her open a little. I was right, she has a gorgeous pussy, all pink with her blond hair almost all above the actual slit. I get my tongue into her and lick up and down. She's moaning louder now.

I can feel a shape that must be her clit so I flick my tongue back and forth on it. "Ohmigod," I hear from her. I get a finger and start pushing it into her vagina while I keep licking her clit. Another couple "Ohmigods". My finger pushes all the way in and I slide it out a little and then in again. "Oh shit, Oh fuck," I hear from her and then out comes a flow of her juices. She's cumming already. Her legs wave back and forth to the side of me, her knees closing on my head. Her hands are on the back of my head, pushing me tightly into her pussy. She keeps on cumming and her body sort of jerking and she's almost yelling unintelligible sounds with an "oh fuck" every once in a while. When h er legs finally relax some, I pull back a little, straighten up some and put my arms around her and kiss her.

She grabs me and kisses back, kissing around my mouth and my chin. "That's what I taste like, isn't it. Oh, Josh, that was the most amazing thing to happen to me in my whole life." She kisses me again as we hold each other, me still on my knees, her sitting on the side of the bed.

"You came right away," I finally tell her. "Next time you should last longer."

She kisses me again. "Next time? Oh, I hope there are a lot of next times."

"How about right now? I need a much longer and better taste of you."

"I don't know if I can handle it," she says and then grins." But I guess I should find out, shouldn't I?"

I scrunch down and get my mouth and fingers back to her pussy, licking her and sliding a finger into her. She does last longer. She ends up just as verbal. I'm glad her parents are gone because she's loud. She tastes perfect. I'm going to love this pussy, I hope I get at it often. This time when she cums, I get my hand under her butt and another on her body and slide her back onto the bed so I can get up over her and get my cock aimed at that delicious pussy. She's really tight. Much tighter than Lindsay who was pretty tight herself. It feels as if my foreskin might get pulled off as I force my way through her insides. I realize I don't have a condom on. I purposely don't plan on fucking her until I cum. I'm pretty sure she'll cum way before I'm ready and I can pull out then. Besides, I just wanted her too much to take the time to put one on. Even as I'm fucking her, moving in and out of her, I think to myself that this is exactly how girls get pregnant and I don't want that to happen.

She's just as loud as we fuck but with a slight change of vocabulary, It's now a lot of "fuck me's" as well as just howls and moans from how good it feels. I'm right, she does cum. Her legs wrap around me, her insides grab me and pulsate some and I can feel her juices coming out around my cock. I stop moving and when she relaxes some, I pull out and lay next to her.

"Oh, Josh,' she says, "this is so much more than I ever dreamed of. I've brought myself to climax with my fingers but this doesn't compare. You must be the world's greatest lover." She kisses me, rolls partly onto me and reaches down and grabs my cock. My wet, sticky, red, still very hard cock. "I've never done this," she says. "Never felt like it before. Used to wonder why a girl would want to. But I want to. Is it o.k.?"

"Christy, do whatever you feel like. I'm sure I'll love it." She leans down and almost swallows my cock. No preliminaries, just opens her mouth and gets about half of me in there before she closes her mouth and starts licking and sucking. She lifts her head up and looks at me, her one hand still grasping my cock. "I thought this looked to big to fit in me but it's a miracle worker. I love your cock." She almost swallows me again. She starts bobbing her head up and down like she must have seen girls doing on the 'net, sucking and licking me all the time. I could feel it beginning so I say out loud, "Christy, I'm going to cum."

She sucks another couple seconds and then looks up at me and slides her mouth back far enough to say something, my cock right at her lips. "What do I do?"

"You can take it and swallow it. You can take it and spit it out, I guess. You can aim it off to the side and let me cum off somewhere."

ainu2
ainu2
357 Followers