Josh Gets Laid

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
ainu2
ainu2
357 Followers

I just hear an "um" as she starts licking and sucking me again and then I start shooting into her mouth. I guess she decides to swallow because she keeps right on sucking me even as I'm pulsing into her. I eventually stop and she lifts her head, her hand still grasping me. She looks at me, opens her mouth so I can see a load of white there, then she closes her mouth and swallows and licks her lips. She crawls back up over me and kisses me. I can taste myself on her lips. "I figured that you seemed to swallow me so I should probably swallow you. Besides, it' a lot less messy." Then she kisses me again.

I have my hands on her back and butt as she lays on me and we kiss. I can feel her large breasts pressing against me. She reaches down between us to grab my cock again. "You're not hard," she says.

"That's the way things go," i tell her. "After I cum it's normal for me to lose the erection."

"You get it back again, don't you?" she asks. "I mean, we're not done are we? I think I'd like to do this a few hundred more times today."

I grin and kiss her. "Yeah, I'll get it back. Probably ten minutes or so. Maybe less if you keep working on it. And we'll certainly do more but I don't think we'll make it a couple hundred times in one day."

"Well, we can try can't we?" she grins and kisses me again and slides her hand up and down on my cock. "Josh, I have to tell you that this has been so way beyond what I expected. I mean, sex with Kyle was less arousing than my fingers are. But with you I've experienced highs way past anything that I've ever had before. I understand completely why people say that sex is what makes the world go round. I'm not sure I want to do anything for the rest of my life but have sex with you almost constantly."

"Well, that's good because I feel the same about you." I roll some, pushing her off me. I lean over her slightly to get my hands and mouth to her breasts. "I think you have the most desirable body in the world. Your breasts are fantastic and your pussy is both beautiful and delicious. I think I'd love to spend hours with my face down between your legs enjoying myself.' I move around some to get between her legs, still sucking on a nipple but ready to start kissing down her stomach. Then I do kiss into her pubic hair and give a lick in her slit.

"You're made me cum over and over, it must be sort of messy down there. I should wash some if you're going to do that."

I push myself down a little more and get my tongue working in her pussy. "I love your taste, don't interrupt me for a while. You could move your legs up toward your shoulders to make it easier for me to get at you, though." That's what she does, rotating her hips in the process and raising her pussy. I go to work, licking and sucking and then slide a finger into her. In no time she's back to moaning and yelping and holding my head into her.

"Can you keep doing that? I love it. But move around so I can get at you, too? A 69 sort of."

So I maneuver around and get at her pussy from the top instead of the bottom. She gets to lower her legs and I can feel her hand holding my cock but something else, too. She's licking it or sucking it and I know I'm going to get hard fairly quick. In a minute or so, she climbs on me so her pussy is sitting on my face, her breasts are against my stomach and her hands and mouth are working on my now erect cock. She wiggles her bottom as I lick her and finger her. "I want this cock of yours so much, can we move so you can fuck me?"

"Why don't you move? Just lift up and move down and you fuck me, ride me. But turn this way so I can get at those beautiful boobs while you do it. Oh, and let me get a condom on, when you get turned on you're not going to want to get off and I don't want to cum inside you." She must have planned ahead because she doesn't need to move much to reach over to a little table next to the bed, open a drawer and pick out a condom. She rips the package open as she changes position. Everything goes so smoothly, I'd think she's done this often but I know she hasn't. But I'm sure she's watched others do this on the 'net.

She has hold of my cock, squats right above it and starts slowly dropping her weight down, pushing me up inside her. "Ooh, you fill me up so much, I love this." She looks up at the ceiling as she moves her hips and I can feel my cock moving inside her. I'm looking at that gorgeous body riding me. She's sitting straight up so I can only look, I can't get at her breasts. But I can get at her clit. I reach with one hand to start rubbing her with two fingers. She looks down at me and grins. Then leans forward, putting a hand on either side of me, holding herself up as she starts to slide back and forth on my cock, fucking herself. I raise up some, supporting myself with my other arm and get my mouth to a breast. She fucks me, I massage her clit and suck a breast and she moans and "oh fucks" and "ohmigods" over and over.

She cums. She collapses onto me, laying fully on me, my cock still hard and inside her. "This is all so good, there must be something wrong with it. What have I done to be given this much pleasure," she sort of murmurs to me. I roll slightly to dislodge her, get out from under her, leaving her on her stomach. I move around and get between her legs and grab her hips.

"Lift your butt up some, get up on your knees. I'll push into you again from the back." She moans but does it and I hold my cock and aim it at her now very red pussy lips and start pushing in.

"It's like an overload," she says, "too much pleasure."

"Should I stop?"

"No, no. If anything, it's all been too polite and civilized. Fuck me like an animal. Just pound into me, get me past this euphoria into a frenzy." So that's what I do. I still have the condom on. I fuck her as hard and fast as I can. She "ughs" with almost every bang into her but doesn't just let me do it, she starts shoving her butt back at me, getting into the spirit of it. I keep at it for what seems like a long time but actually is only a few minutes. I hold on to her butt and bang away. About the time I can feel her insides starting to grab me, her moving towards an orgasm, I can feel my balls starting to send signals up that I'm about to cum. So I bang hard another three times and them shove in as far as I can and hold it as I shoot off into the condom and I can feel her pushing her juices out, too. Then we both collapse. She's on her stomach, I roll off to the side, on my back. I pull the condom off and reach over and drop it on the floor.

We just lay there for a while. "I do have to get cleaned up now," she says. "I'm not only all sticky down there, I'm sweaty and worn out." But she doesn't move. I get up and pick up the condom and go through the door that I think leads to a bathroom. It does. I flush the condom down the drain. I wonder if that's a good thing? Will it clog up or something? But it seems to go o.k. I feel a hand on my shoulder. Christy is right there. She comes up against me from behind, sort of leans against my back, pressing her body against me. She reaches around and hugs me, then slides one hand down to my cock and feels it with her fingers. "Well, I am worn out and I do need a shower. But I think this is just intermission. I'm not that worn out. And you're still here with your amazing cock so I don't want to stop entirely, I still need a little more from you." She kisses my shoulder and then pulls loose and goes over and bends over and turns the water on. Her shower is above her tub, with a sliding glass partition on the side of the tub.

I take a couple steps and rub my soft cock against her ass cheeks as she's still bent over. I then slide down some, kneel on the floor and kiss her butt. "You have a beautiful ass, Christy," I tell her as I kiss around on it and then get my face down between her legs and try and kiss in to her pussy, letting my tongue go ahead and lick whatever it runs into. She wiggles her butt at me but stays bent over, letting me lick her pussy a little from the back, although I'm probably also licking her anus. She finally stands erect and steps one foot into the tub, getting under the shower spray. So I stand and follow her in and slide the glass behind me to keep the water off the floor.

She turns and hugs me and kisses my shoulder. "Are we ever going to be together again, anywhere, any time, that we don't both want the other once so much. I mean, I've had more sex that ever before in my life and I'm sort of sated and yet I'm sort of just turned on, wanting more and more. You're liable to be sorry you ever got me started."

I lift her head slightly and kiss her on the lips and we press our naked bodies against one another while the warm water runs over us. "You're right that I'm always going to want you and will never have enough but I can't imagine ever being sorry about it."

We wash each other. I don't know about her but I find it amazingly arousing to be feeling all over her body while I pretend to wash her. I can't help but kiss all parts of her, her magnificent full, round butt, her great breasts, firm tummy, beautiful, long legs, and, of course, her delicious pink pussy with its' mat of blond hair. She seems to do the same for me. Perhaps a girl can be as enthralled with a male body as I am with her very female body. Her actions get me aroused mentally and in perhaps the first stages of cock erection but not fully hard. We dry each other and go back to the bedroom. "Josh, I don't know if it's fair that I ask you to do something," she says, looking at me with a little grin.

"Go ahead, I'm sure I'll love whatever it is you want."

"Can you do what you did first again, I mean get to my body with your mouth and fingers, particularly, uh, down there. I love everything but I've never felt anything greater than that."

I kiss her and sit her naked body on the bed again and kneel down between her legs and start on her breasts. This time, when I finally move down further, I do take the time to kiss her legs, her thighs, and work my way to her pussy, which I then attack as hungrily as possible. As it did at the beginning, she goes ballistic, almost screaming and telling me how much she loves it, using her hands to hold me tight to her pussy, finally pressing her legs to hold me there while I lick and suck and fairly rapidly finger fuck her. She finally lays back, after putting out even more juice than she did the first time.

I get on the bed and she does to me pretty much what I did to her. She kisses me all over, telling me how firm my muscles are and how trim I am, with almost no fat, then getting her mouth to my cock while her hands play with my balls. She doesn't just swallow me this time. She licks up and down and around, holds my cock and stares at it, sucks it some, licks some more. She tells me what a great cock I have and how much she loves it and wants to admire it a lot. She ends up taking me in her mouth and sucking and licking a lot but tells me she doesn't want me to cum, she just wants to enjoy it. She finally gets another condom and unwraps it down on me. "Now, climb atop me and fuck me so I can feel you filling me and I can feel your body up against mine."

I do as she asks and start sliding in and out. She puts her arms up around me and gets her feet hooked up onto my butt, wrapping her legs around me as much as she can. "I really like this, I can feel everything so much. Now fuck me harder, nastier." I do. "Oh, yeah, like this."

Later, we go downstairs, both of us naked, and get some fruit out of the refrigerator. I sit on a kitchen chair and she sits on me. I hold her and we both eat a nectarine. "Are you going on to college this fall?" she asks.

"Yeah, I've been accepted at the state university right here in town. I can live at home and probably find a part time job for spending money."

"I've been accepted, too. So we'll both going to the same school. both living at home. If you're willing, maybe that can mean we can do things like this all the time. If we can't do hundreds today, maybe we can do them over the years. Maybe thousands instead of hundreds. How does that sound to you?"

"Christine Palmer, that sounds like the best idea I've ever heard. I can't imagine anything in the world being better than having sex with you as often as possible." She kisses me and wiggles her naked bottom on me. I think my cock is getting up again.

ainu2
ainu2
357 Followers