Josh Groban: Forbidden Love

Story Info
Josh reveals his love for the bride on her wedding day.
4.1k words
4.67
14.1k
00

Part 2 of the 5 part series

Updated 08/31/2017
Created 04/28/2006
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This was supposed to be the happiest day of her life, wasn't it? Well it certainly had become memorable already and the wedding ceremony hadn't even started yet, but happy? The jury was still out on that one ... Alexandra stood in the women's bathroom in the lobby of one of the fanciest, most expensive hotels in Las Vegas and stared at her own reflection in the mirror. She was getting married to a wonderful, handsome man not too long from then in the largest banquet halls in the hotel. She was resplendent in her princess bridal gown. Her hair was perfectly coiffed upwards into a pony tail that cascaded down through the diamond encrusted tiara she wore and down to her shoulders then pooled onto her bare back just under her shoulder blades. Her makeup had been applied to perfection; her cheeks rosy, her eyes bright blue and sparkling. She glanced at the clock behind her on the wall; the ceremony was to begin any moment and her handsome pop star husband-to-be would be waiting nervously at the altar ... So why was she staring at the reflection of someone who's heart had just been torn in two instead of waiting for her cue to begin walking up the aisle? The heartbreak started only 10 minutes before when she left the safety of the bride's room to rush down the hall for a last minute bathroom break when she was greeted by a handsome friend of hers, Josh Groban.

"Where are you going?" He asked as he met her in the hallway, her dress billowing around her as she tried to breeze quickly down the hall for a quick tinkle before the ceremony was to start.

"Bathroom." She said. He laughed softly.

"Nervous bladder?" He teased. She sighed and nodded.

"Nervous everything." She said and eyed the door to the women's room only 500 feet away.

"Hey, can I tell you something?" He asked, his hands clasped together in front of his chest. He was dressed formally in a three piece dark blue suit, tie, and white shirt. His dark, curly hair was combed to perfection, but his eyes were distant, nervous. Alex dropped the hem of her dress, her arm was getting tired of holding it up and her hands were sweating in the satin gloves that covered her hands and her arms up to her elbows.

"Of course you can. Is something wrong?" She asked cautiously. Josh and his fiancée, also Alex's best friend January Jones were scheduled to be married in the same banquet room of the same hotel the very next week and the way he fidgeted in front of her now she had an awful feeling what he had to tell her may have something to do with that. He now ran a hand through his curls, took a deep breath and exhaled slowly through pursed lips. "What is it, Josh?" She asked urgently, not only did she have to pee but the wedding was to start any minute now.

"Ummm ..." he looked at her then looked away. Forcing himself to look at her again their eyes met and he held her there. "I, uhh, I ... I don't know how to say this."

"Just spit it out." She said.

"I ... I love you." He said suddenly and so quietly she wasn't sure she actually heard what she thought she did.

"You what?" She said, confused. His eyes bore into her and for a moment she was sure he could see right through her.

"I love you, Allie. I want you so badly that it hurts." She sighed and looked down at the floor.

"Josh ..." She said in desperation. He slid his hands around the sides of her head and after glancing up and down the hallway making sure no one was looking he turned her head up to his.

"I can't help it. It's how I feel."

"How long have you felt like this?" She asked, her eyes searching his for answers.

"A long time." He whispered.

"How long?"

"Does it matter? What matters is that I want you. I want to kiss you. Can I kiss you? Just once before you marry him." She closed her eyes as his mouth descended upon hers, his lips first brushing hers sending shivers up and down her spine then he pressed them more urgently against hers. Her arms were pinned to her sides by her fright though she had an urge to slip them around his waist. Her whole being was paralyzed by his kiss and a fear of being caught. After an endless moment he pulled back slightly. "You are so beautiful. Tell me that kiss didn't mean something to you?" Alex said nothing, just kept her eyes closed breathing heavily into his face. "Would you like to sneak away and have a moment before the ceremony?" He whispered. Her eyes popped open and she frowned. "Okay, forget that. I know you have to go but this is far from over Allie. Just don't forget how I feel about you." He pressed his mouth to hers once more for a deep seated kiss that included his tongue wiggling it's way between her lips and mingling briefly with hers. He dropped his hands from her head and took a step backwards. Alex swooned forward briefly. Josh reached out and held her by the shoulders. "Are you going to be okay?" He asked. She cleared her throat and swallowed hard.

"Umm yeah." She said softly before turning and literally sprinting to the women's room, pushing the door open and slipping inside.

-------------------------------------------------

Dave the doorman held the front door of the condo open to Alex and she breezed through.

"Hey Dave. Are they home?" She asked referring to Josh and January. They should have been home from their honeymoon two days ago but she was afraid to call. She wasn't sure she could pull off acting like nothing had transpired between her and Josh not only at her wedding but his. It was a terribly uncomfortable situation and one that she would have to work out in her own head. Jan had left three messages on her cell phone and Alex decided she'd better make an appearance or Jan might begin to suspect something was wrong.

"Yes Ms. Portico, they've been back for a few days now." Dave said pressing the elevator button for her, tipping his cap and then returning to his place at the front door. The elevator arrived and Alex stepped in. As she went to press the button for the fourth floor she noticed her hand trembling. She sighed disgustedly, pressed the button and then held it in her other one.

"Get a grip Alexandra ..." she muttered to herself as the lift ascended. She stood staring at the large foreboding wooden door before getting up the courage to knock. The door swung open and she was greeted by first the surprised face and then the smiling face of Josh. Alex felt her insides turn to mush. He leaned on the edge of the door.

"Well, hello ..." He said in a low voice. Nervously Alex tucked her hair behind her ear.

"Is your wife home?" She said, accentuating the 'wife' part. He opened the door all the way and swept his arm down the hallway indicating she should enter. Alex brushed past him and entered the condo. She waited while he closed the door before meeting her in the hallway that led to the dining room.

"She's not home." He said with a shrug.

"Where is she?" Alex asked glancing around the house.

"She went shopping." He said with a smile. Alex nodded.

"Well would you tell her I stopped by?" She asked. Josh nodded.

"Yes I will. But tell me you're not just going to run away ..." She blushed.

"You know, we should probably talk about ... umm ... things since she's not here." He nodded again.

"Yes, we should ..."

"Josh, this is just wrong, you and I. If you loved me as much as you say you do then you never should have married Jan. We can't go on like this. As it is I'm afraid to be alone with you." He reached forward, grabbed her hand and pulled her to him.

"I had to marry her, Allie, just like you had to marry Darren. Everything had already been set in motion months ago and by the time I realized how attracted I was to you the invites had been sent out. What was I going to do?" She trembled nervously as she stood there in his arms in the dining room of her best friend's house. January could burst through the door at any minute and catch them there ...

"No, Josh, this is wrong on many levels." He kissed her softly. "Josh ..." she protested but before she could say anything else his pressed his mouth on hers again.

"But it's right on many levels too, Allie. Tell me you don't feel something between us ... tell me my kisses don't affect you ..." His lips slid effortless across hers, tickling and as his kisses deepened she fell into him, drunk with a momentary wave of desire. He slipped his tongue between her lips and slid it against hers. She moaned softly and then pressed at his chest.

"Josh, please ..." She begged.

"You want me too, oh God, Allie ... it's there! I felt it." She felt tears stinging under her lids and she closed her eyes. "Can you feel how much I want you?" He pressed his hand against her behind and pushed his hips against her. She felt a large knot safely tucked away under the fabric of his tight jeans. Her heart thumped wildly in her chest as her passion manifested itself between her legs in the form of a warm wetness that was now becoming uncomfortable.

"I can't do this." She said and detached herself from him. "Please tell Jan I stopped by." She called as she headed quickly for the door.

"Allie, wait!" He called as she pulled open the front door and escaped. The door slammed and then she was gone. Josh sighed and pinched his lips together. She had been wearing some sort of flavored lipstick, it was grape ... it tasted good. He smiled. She would come to her senses, he thought to himself. She wanted him as badly as he wanted her - he was sure of it; he felt it in the way she kissed him back, her soft moan ... she was denying her attraction but she would come around ...

-------------------------------------------------

"Dinner was delightful." Alex said to Josh as he walked her to the door of her house after a fantastic meal at a local restaurant. "So how long is Jan going to be gone?" She leaned back on her front door and regarding him with hooded eyes not wanting him to see the desire that was flickering behind them. He shrugged.

"Maybe a month." She nodded and look past him at the small forest of trees that grew on the edge of her property, shielding her from prying eyes. "How about Darren?" Her turn to shrug.

"Couple weeks." That was his cue ... he leaned forward to kiss her and she pressed her fingers against his lips halting him. "Nope, no kissing. We're trying to slow down this speeding train, remember?" He grabbed her hand and slipped her index finger into his mouth, wrapped his tongue around it and began to suck. She giggled. When he felt he'd finished with that one replaced it with another then another. She groaned softly. "Why are you doing this to me?" He ran his tongue down the palm of her hand to her wrist where he made tiny little circles on it until she couldn't stand it any longer. She slipped her arms around his neck and pulled his mouth down onto hers for a passionate kiss, her tongue delving deep into his mouth. He pushed her back against the door and rubbed his pelvis against her. He had a thick, hard knot in his pants and guided her hand there.

"Josh, we can't. Not here ... not in my house ..." He held her head in his hands and made love to her mouth with his.

"I want you badly." He moaned between kisses. "Please?" She reached behind her and pushed open the door. They fell inside, arms entwined, mouths sucking at each other. "Where's the bed?" He whispered. She shook her head.

"No, not my bed." She had thought about it already and decided that she could never sleep there with her husband again without feeling the burden of deep-seated guilt.

"Then where?" She thought for a moment as he nibbled at her chin then her neck, his jeans already undone, his massive, throbbing manhood sticking straight up out of them. She stroked the head of it with her thumb. She eyed the door to the garage then grabbed him and pulled him to it.

"Here ..." Once inside he pushed her against the driver's side door of the SUV that was resting, cool and peaceful. She pulled at his jeans and they slid down his hips and she grabbed him and began to stroke him. He groaned as he fumbled with her jeans, they finally gave way and slid down her legs to the floor. She opened her legs for him and he ran his hand between them allowing one finger to slip between her slippery lips. "Josh ..." She moaned. He grabbed her by the waist and hoisted her up onto the hood of the car where he pulled her jeans off one leg, dropped down to his knees and pushed her thighs apart. She leaned back on her arms and moaned as he pressed his tongue against her wet opening. "Oh baby ..." As she became closer to her orgasm he took her clitoris between his lips and sucked gently and used the tip of his tongue to rub the end of it slightly bringing her to climax immediately. "Josh, I need you now!" She begged as her head swam and her body rocked with the force of it. He helped her down off the hood of the car and bent her over. She guided him inside her and began to pump himself quickly. His orgasm wasn't going to take long at this rate. "Harder!" She ordered, he obeyed and slammed himself against her. "More, Josh, oh God ..." He held her tightly around the waist as he rammed his body against her backside ...

"I'm so close ..." He whispered. "Allie, baby ..." He came in a rush pulling her hips backward pressing himself tightly against her as he pulsated his love into her and groaned loudly. She fell forward on the car, her head fuzzy, vision blurred then suddenly she heard a loud hiss and a soft ringing in her ears, breathing became laborious. "Allie? Allie?" She barely heard Josh call before she lost consciousness briefly. Josh pulled out then grabbed her quickly as her body became limp like a rag doll. He held her in his arms and ran his fingers down her cheeks lightly. She opened her eyes and blinked a few times. "Are you okay?" He whispered. She blew air out of her mouth.

"Holy shit, I passed out!" She said. He smiled and nodded.

"Yeah ..." She stood up and grabbed her head.

"Woah!" Alex laughed as she eyed Josh standing there naked from the waist down, pants pooled around his ankles. He planted his hands on his hips and made a face.

"What's so funny?" He asked, knowing full well what the joke was. He bent down and pulled up his jeans then fastened them. Alex did the same. "Come here." He said and picked her up into his arms. "Show me the way to the bedroom, I'm going to tuck you in then I'm going to go." She led him up the stairs to her bedroom and towards the California King-sized bed. "Do you think the bed's big enough?" He said as he lay her down on it. She giggled. "Or is Darren so big that you lay on one side and he lays on the other and he can screw you from there?"

"Cut it out, Josh!" She chastised. He leaned down on top of her and kissed her lips briefly.

"I'm sorry. Just jealous." She nodded and draped her arms over his shoulder.

"I know." She said. "Divorce your wife then you can have me."

"You divorce your husband and you can have me."

"You first."

"No, you first." She laughed then her expression turned serious.

"I want to fall asleep with you." She said. His eyes turned glassy and he nodded.

"I know, me too." They were silent for some time then he stood. "I'd better go." She just eyed him sadly as he turned and headed out the door. She lay there for a moment and then scrambled to the head of the bed, opened the window and when she heard the front door close, called out to Josh. He turned, his keys in his hand and looked up at her.

"Yeah?" He said.

"Wait!" She pushed herself off the bed, ran back down the stairs and met him just as he was opening the door. She flew into his arms. He laughed.

"What?" He asked with a giggle.

"Can we go to a hotel or something for the night?" He thought for a moment, narrowing his eyes at her and pursing his lips. She traced little circles on the front of his shirt. She felt his arm tighten around her waist.

"Yes! Let's do it!" He said finally. "Go get your stuff." She shook her head.

"Let's not bring any stuff, let's get a toothbrush at the drug store or whatever. Let's just go ... now!" He led her out the front of the house and held the passenger side car door open as she climbed back in. Once she was safely inside he sprinted to the other side, got in and sped off, away from the looming house that grew smaller as they put distance between them and the house.

Josh drove until they were safely out of the city and found a Holiday Inn with an outside entrance. He pulled into the parking lot and then turned to Alex.

"You go in and register, you're less known than I am. When you're done, come back out and get me." He pulled her close, kissed her lightly and then sent her on her way. She left then came back in a short time with a key. He smiled and put the car in drive.

"We're in the back, second floor." She said pointing him in the direction he needed to go. Josh parked the car and turned on the alarm before they let themselves into the locked hotel door and walked up the stairs. His cell phone went off as they were just nearing the second floor.

"It's Jan." He said to Alexandra.

"Answer it!" She snapped. He plucked the phone off the holder hooked onto the belt loop of his jeans and answered it.

"Oh, hi honey. I'm at home." He said as Alex fumbled with the electronic key in the door. "Because I was in the bathroom." She looked at him and frowned. He shrugged. "I miss you too. Yes, of course." Alex finally got the door to work and went inside. "Okay, bye." He said as he followed her in and then hung up the phone.

"What was that 'bathroom' thing all about?" She asked as she looked around the room. It wasn't the Hilton but it wasn't bad either and it would allow her to spend the night with Josh. It could have been a grungy room in a half-star motel and she wouldn't have cared. Josh chuckled and she looked at him, a half smile on her face.

"She said she just called the house and I didn't answer." Alex nodded. It made more sense when he explained it. He tossed first his phone then his car keys down on the bedside table then pulled her down into his lap on the bed.

"I love you, Josh." She said softly then slipped her arms around his neck and dipped her mouth to his. He kissed her, softly at first and then with more passion. She pulled back and licked her lips.

"I love you too, Allie." He ran his hands up her waist, under her arms and then up and over them. "My beautiful Allie ..." She bent to his lips again and after a few minutes of kissing he pushed her backwards on the bed then slid up next to her. He pushed a few stray strands of hair from her face and kissed her again. Alex reached down, unsnapped her jeans and pushed them down some then pulled Josh's shirt over his head. He went back to kissing her. "I love to kiss you." He whispered as his lips brushed lightly across hers. He licked her mouth and then slid his tongue inside. He finished the task she'd started of discarding her clothes and once she was fully undressed he shed the rest of his own before crawling under the covers with her.

"Oh God, does that feel good!" She squeaked as he pressed his now naked, warm body against hers. "You have a sexy body, Josh." She trailed her fingers up and down his back then over the small mound of his buttocks.

"Not as good as it's gonna feel." He growled and crawled on top of her. He nudged her legs with his knee and she opened herself to him. They had made love probably nearing a hundred times and most of those times they were hurried and incomplete. As Josh entered her he wanted this one to last. He wanted to take his time and he was pleased that he wouldn't have bruises on his knees from kneeling on the ground or some other rocky, hard place. He leaned his forearms down alongside her head and hovered over her holding himself inside, not yet moving. Alex smiled at him and tipped her chin up so he could kiss her again. "We've got to do something about this." He sighed. She closed her eyes and pressed her lips together.

12