Josh Groban: L'Amore

Story Info
Radio host meets sexy singer.
3.7k words
3.5
11k
00

Part 5 of the 5 part series

Updated 08/31/2017
Created 04/28/2006
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It's the present time and date, HOWEVER way back in high school - instead of being an ass and not following my dreams and aspirations I went to Columbia College here in Chicago and became a radio broadcaster and then moved to L.A. maybe 10 years later because I was offered a job. Now I have my own morning radio show AND I've written a few books, bestsellers so I have that career too. I'm at a party and I meet Josh. Well he's absolutely smitten with me as I am him but I don't let on to him that I am -- I'm a fabulous actress, not professionally of course but just holding back on how I feel and he asks me for my phone number and I pretend I didn't hear but he takes my hand and writes his on my hand in black sharpie. Well of course I run home and write it down but don't call him -- hopefully he's taking the bait, right? And a week later I'm on my radio morning show and I start talking about him and my co-hort is saying yeah, I heard of that guy, he's like some opera dude or something and I say no! He's a good singer and I'm going to play one of his songs and that dude is like, woah, this is a hard rock station you can't do that and I say WATCH ME and so I play My December. Well the next day Josh comes to the studio and of course they let him in, I'm surprised, needless to say and we have this cute little on-air chat and then when it's done he asks me out to lunch and so I do that but then when it's over I say I have to go because I had stuff to do and he asks me out to dinner and I say sure, and just say when and he says how about Friday and I said I can't, I have a prior engagement (which was a lie) and he says well how about Saturday? And I say I can't do it that day either but how about this, how about he comes to MY house next week and I'll make dinner for him and he says YEAH. So I told him to call me but he doesn't have my number!!!!

So I call him like Monday and he's all excited that I called and he says he'll come over Friday eve for dinner. So he comes over and I ask him if he'd like the 10 cent tour of the house and he says yeah, of course so I show him around -- my upstairs first where my BEDROOM is and then my writing room and the guest rooms and then we go back downstairs to the living room where I have a beautiful baby grand and his eyes light up and he says, Oh do you play? I say YEAH and I sit down and play Twinkle, Twinkle Little Star. He laughs and says get out, play something for real and I feign injury and say I just did and he laughs again. He asks me why I have a piano if I don't play and I said cuz I was hoping that someday some handsome young singer/pianist will come to my house for dinner and feel sorry for me and play for me. He smiles and then sits down at the keyboard and plays for me until dinner is ready then we eat. Afterwards he insists on helping me put the dishes in the dishwasher and we chat back and forth how we got where we are and he wants to know about how easy or difficult it is to write novels and what are my inspirations and I ask him the same about his music and stuff then we decide to watch a movie ...

Instead of watching a movie Josh and I decided to play video games. We played Halo2 and he kept killing me so I threatened to shut off the game and he said "Noooooo!" and I went for the game and he tried to wrestle me but I flipped him onto his back on the floor and plopped down on top of him. I laughed at him because he thought he was going to get the upper hand and dominate me and I ended up on top. He laughed and I laughed too.

"How the hell did you manage that?" He asked me.

"I had a few friends who were wrestlers and I learned a thing or two from them. Not to mention I work out!" I held my arms up and flexed my muscles for him. "OooOOOo" He said, his eyes opening wide. I stuck my finger out at him.

"So don't try to pull that shit on me, you won't get away with it." I said. He grabbed my hand and pulled me down and kissed me. We lay there kissing, making out until I slid my hands up his sweater and felt his sexy chest. I pulled it off of him and tossed it away, it landed near the couch. He slid his hands up my shirt and pulled mine up and over my head and gave it a toss. It landed near his. He unhooked my bra and slid it down my arms and off. His hands went up and down my back before he ran his fingers around to the front, under my arms and onto my breasts. He squeezed them and kneaded them as we kissed. I had unsnapped and unzipped his jeans when the phone rang. He pulled away.

"Do you need to get that?" He asked me, I shook my head.

"Unh uh." I said and went back to his delicious mouth. My answering machine went on and I heard myself say, "You know what to do." And then the caller left a message; "Ter, it's Dan. Call me when you get this message. Love you babe." And then hung up. Josh pulled away and looked at me.

"Terri, I can't do this." He said pushing to get up from the floor. He stood up and grabbed his sweater and put it on. I just looked at him, frowning, not sure what was going on.

"What's wrong?" I asked him. He sat down on the padded footstool next to the couch, put his elbows on his knees and rested his head in his hands, his fingers running through his hair.

He said, "I think I made a mistake coming here." I sighed.

"Why?" I asked sitting back on my haunches.

"Because," He said. "You didn't even want to go out with me, I don't know what I'm doing." I crawled over and grabbed my shirt and slipped it on over my head, face a little pink from embarrassment.

"I did want to go out with you, what made you think I didn't?" I knelt down in front of him and pulled his hands away from his face careful not to catch his curls in my fingers.

"You never called me even after I gave you my phone number." He continued to look down.

"I did call you or you wouldn't be here right now." He sighed.

"Then who's Dan?" He asked softly. I smiled.

"Oh my God! Dan!" I laughed. He glared at me and I burst out into more giggles. "Dan is a friend."

"A friend." He said.

"Yeah, and Josh, he would much rather sleep with you then me!" I said and burst out in giggles again. He smiled slowly, his cheeks tinged red. "Oh no." He said shaking his head.

"He's gay." I laughed out loud.

"Yeah, he's very gay." He began to laugh then too. When our giggles subsided to just a laugh here and there I moved closer to Josh and took his hands and slipped them around my waist then I pushed a few wayward curls from his eyes. "Now what was that bullshit. you were saying about me not even wanting to go out with you?" He blushed furiously and smiled out of one side of his mouth.

"Well ... I ...." I stopped him from talking with my mouth on his, kissing him feverishly. His hands moved down my back to the hem of my shirt where he pulled on it and then slipped it off of me, I was half naked again. I did the same to him, ripping his sweater off and tossing it away. He slid off the ottoman onto his knees in front of me holding me in his arms, kissing my mouth, my neck, my shoulder then my breasts. I moaned as he made circles around my nipples with his tongue and then sucked my breast into his mouth. I reached to the front of his pants which were still unzipped and tugged them down. His erection which was stifled by the tightness of his jeans now sprang free. I slid his boxers down over his hips and wrapped my hand around his stiff cock. He groaned and leaned towards me as I stroked it I pulled away from him, leaned forward and wrapped my mouth around the large, throbbing head of it. He gasped loudly as I ran my tongue around the rim then dipped into the little hole at the top. He sucked air into his mouth through his teeth. He grabbed my arms and pulled me up. He kissed me roughly plunging his tongue into my mouth seeking my own tongue, I presented it for him and he licked at it and sucked it all the while with one arm behind my back and the other out for balance he lowered me backwards onto the floor and kicked his jeans off of one leg then lifted the other and kicked them all the way off, his mouth never leaving mine, kissing and sucking hungrily leaving wet marks all over my cheeks and chin. Once I was safely on the floor and he was naked he reached down and unsnapped and unzipped my jeans then slid them downwards. He moaned as his hands, pulling my pants down over my ass noted that it was bare save for a string that ran along my crack. He pulled off my jeans and then ran his hands down my ass again, his fingers delving into my crack feeling the elastic in the middle. I raised my hips to him and he slid his fingers down to my wet pussy. "

Oh Terri ..." He breathed as he slid the tips of his fingers inside my lips feeling the wetness. He hooked a finger in the string and pulled, it came off easily and it was then he noticed I had no pubic hair. "Oh dear God." He said and ran his fingers down the front of my belly to my wet pussy and then slid them inside me. I gasped loudly. He had two fingers inside me working them in and out as his other hand wrapped around his cock and stroked it. I moaned and writhed on the carpet.

"Oh Josh," I moaned, "take me baby, take me." He removed his fingers and wiped them on his boxers which were near my head and then bent down over me. I raised my legs for him and, lifting me off the carpet slightly he entered me quickly and easily. I gasped at the feeling of his huge, hard, hot cock sliding inside me filling me up. He pumped me a few times and then took my hands and pulled me up. I draped my legs around his waist and he placed his hands under my ass and held me as he raised himself up onto his knees. I wrapped my arms around his neck, kissing him, sucking his tongue, sucking his lip, biting his neck, leaving red marks while he fucked me furiously and right before he came his eyes closed, his brows furrowed, his lips parted, he let out a soft moan...

He held me against him tightly as we both came down from the ecstasy of orgasm and our breathing became normal. He laid me back on the floor and before he could disengage himself from me I indicated backwards towards the side table.

"Get me that box of tissues, will you?" I asked. He went to get up and I held him by the waist. "No, don't pull out, I don't want stains on the carpet!" Okay, yah I'm a total neat freak! He held himself inside me and reached his long arm up and, grunting, he grabbed the box and it slipped out of his hands and dropped with a 'clunk' on my head. I giggled and reached for the box. He covered his mouth with his hands and gasped.

"Oh my God, I'm so sorry!" He said. I pulled a handful of tissues out of the box and readied them.

"Ok, go ahead and pull out." I said and as soon as he did I stuffed the tissues between my legs so I wouldn't drip on the floor. He grabbed a few tissues and wiped himself off before lying down next to me on the floor. He sighed.

"Wow!" He said. "Yeah, wow." I said and sighed too. We lay there in silence for a little while. I was so relaxed I started to feel like I was going to drift off. I rolled over towards Josh. He lay with his eyes closed. I touched his curls and he opened his eyes and looked at me. He smiled.

"Are you sleepy?" I asked. He shrugged.

"A little."

"I am." I said. "I didn't know if you wanted to .. umm stay the night but you are welcome to." I pushed myself up off of the floor. He sat up.

"I don't know if I should. Do you want me to?" I laughed.

"Would I have asked you to if I didn't?" I went around the room collecting my clothes. Josh put on his boxers. I pushed his sweater into his chest. He went to take it and I pulled him in for a kiss. "Well you could go home and sleep by yourself or you could stay here and wake up and have another romp." I started to walk towards the stairs. "Your choice." He laughed and followed me. We went upstairs to my bedroom. I glanced at my watch and yawned. "I'm so sorry but I'm tired. The bathroom's over there." I said pointing.

"Do you mind if I take a shower?" Josh asked. "Oh shit!" He said, his face dropping.

"What?" I asked, not really wanting to know.

"I don't even have a toothbrush!" He said and then made a face. I smiled.

"Don't worry about that! I have extras – I buy them 10 at a time so I don't have to buy them that often." I went into the bathroom and retrieved one and handed it to him. He kissed me.

"So do you mind?" I blinked.

"Mind what?" I asked.

"If I take a shower?" I smacked his ass.

"Nope." I said and grabbed a couple of towels and a wash cloth out of the linen closet and pressed them into his chest before heading back out to the bedroom. As I heard the shower go on I snuck into the guest bathroom and brushed my teeth and washed my face. I slipped a tiny, pink, silk nightie over my head and crawled into bed. It was soft and the sheets were cool. I sighed satisfactorily as I lay back on my pillows. I couldn't believe I had such a hot young man in my house, in my shower and between my legs. I could still smell him and my nipples tightened in response. I smiled. Before long the shower turned off and I heard him brushing his teeth. He came out a short time later in his boxers, set his clothes down on a slipper chair next to my make-up table and crawled into bed next to me. He smelled so clean and his hair was flat against his head. I giggled.

"What?" He asked self-consciously.

"You look different without all that curly hair around your face." He squinted his eyes at me. I squeezed his cheeks and kissed his lips. "You are still adorable!" He smiled and pulled me into his arms. I glanced at the clock – it was after 11 already. My body needed sleep. "Oh shit!" I said.

"What?" He asked. "I have to call Dan quickly before we go to sleep." I reached for the phone and dialed Dan's number. "Hey babe." I said as he answered.

"Hi girlfriend!" Dan said. "Where were you all night?" He asked.

"I had a date." I said.

"OooOOOo ... anyone I know?" I looked over at Josh and smiled.

"Well yeah, as a matter of fact."

"Who?" He pressed.

"His name is Josh." I said. I heard him gasp and the he squealed.

"Tell me you are not with my man!" He said loudly. I giggled. "Terri! You did NOT go out with my man!" I laughed harder. "You went out with Josh Groban!" He yelled. Josh chuckled because I held the phone away from my ear and let him hear Dan's tirade.

"Dan." I said, interrupting. After a second time of calling his name he fell silent.

"He's still here." I said and winked at Josh. Josh made a face.

"Oh you go, girl! Was he good, is he good, will he be good?" Dan pried.

"All of the above?" I asked. Dan sighed.

"Oh baby. To be you right now." I giggled. "Hey, are we still on for lunch tomorrow?"

"Yeah!" I said. "Do you mind if Josh comes?" I heard Dan gasp on the other end. I turned to Josh. "Do you want to go to lunch with me and Dan tomorrow?" I asked him. Josh nodded.

"I would love to, that would be great."

"Oh be still my heart, did he just talk? Oh God, you have Josh Groban in your bed." I giggled again at Dan's attempt at drama. "He's coming tomorrow?"

"And tonight." I said lewdly.

"Don't even tell me, I can't take it!" He was silent a moment. "Okay DO tell! I have to know!" I laughed.

"Well not right now." I said.

"Okay, I understand." He said slowly, knowing. "All right mi querida, I will see you manana. Love you, and love Josh!" I giggled and then hung up the phone. I scooted down in the bed and snuggled into Josh's arms. I sighed against him, his skin was soft and smelled of wild flowers.

"You used my body wash?" I asked, sniffing. He laughed.

"It was the only thing in the shower to clean with!" I giggled.

"Well you smell pretty." He sighed. Once he stopped moving around I began to drift off.

I woke up sometime around 1:30 to an empty bed. I began to worry that Josh may have snuck out sometime after I fell asleep. I got up and slipped my satin robe over my shoulders and headed for the stairs. As I approached the first floor I could hear the TV on in the living room and tiptoed in. Josh sat on the couch, slumped down, his feet up, staring at the screen. He sat up at my approach.

"Did I wake you?" He asked softly. I knelt down over his lap and pushed him back on the couch.

"Is everything okay?" I asked. He smiled.

"Oh yeah, it's just that I'm not used to going to bed so early. I sleep late." I nodded.

"I get up really early for work, I have to be there around 4:30 so I usually go to sleep early." I said and leaned forward, kissing him. He slipped his arms around me under my robe and slid his hands down my back and over my ass. I moaned as he slid his hands up my nightie and stroked my bare skin. I slid my hands into his hair and toyed with his curls as I ravaged his mouth and tongue. He hardened underneath me, I could feel it rise. I ran my hands down his neck to his shoulders, underneath his arms and down his body. I tugged at his boxers and he lifted his hips slightly so could slip them down. I lifted myself up slightly then slid down onto his hard cock. It was hot. I gasped and settled myself down onto him. He closed his eyes and leaned his head back on the couch. I held his shoulders while I rode him, sliding myself up and down in rhythm. He moaned as I let go of his shoulders and arched myself backwards, riding his hard cock. His hands touched my breasts through the silk fabric. I rocked my hips against him, exciting myself and before long felt myself reaching a powerful orgasm. I rode him harder, rubbing my clit faster and soon I came, my body wracking with shockwaves that caused Josh to cry out and explode inside me. I leaned forward against him as he kissed me. I lay my head on his shoulder. He reached over for the box of tissues and handed them to me.

"You sure you don't want to hit me with them?" I teased grabbing four of them out of the box. He set it back down on the table.

"Don't say that, I feel bad about doing that before." Laughing softly I pulled myself upwards and stuffed the tissues between my legs. I crawled off of him as he wiped himself off. He pulled up his boxers and I lay sideways in his lap. He held me in his arms and kissed my forehead as I slumped against him.

"Are you sleepy yet?" I asked. He nodded and kissed my forehead again.

"Yep." He said and holding me tightly in his arms, lifted both himself and me off the couch and carried me upstairs where he lay me gently down on the bed then crawled in on the other side. We curled up together and went to sleep.