Josh's Home Coming

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Bazzza
Bazzza
1,047 Followers

Kimberly stopped moving and glared down at him, "When the fuck did I become the older woman?" she growled in mock anger.

"A few minutes ago."

She leaned down and looked him straight in the eye, "Do you wanna get your rocks off or not?"

"Sure."

"Then might I suggest that you consider any older woman cracks out of order."

"Is that a threat?" he asked.

"You bet it is."

Without warning, Josh picked her up and flipped her onto her back while still impaled on his cock; he then leaned hard into her.

She laughed and wrapped her legs around him, "Okay, I give up, lets see what you can do young fellow."

After a few adjustments to get arms, legs and bodies into the right places, they settled down to enjoy their journey. Kimberly soon slipped into another world, while she enjoyed the penetration; it was more the physical touching her brain concentrated on. The closeness of his body on hers, her legs spread wide and wrapped around him giving herself openly without reservation to someone she knew cared for her. She folded her arms around his neck and pulled his head next to hers, her tongue soon exploring his ear. She purred and whimpered quietly as the pleasure surged through her body, for it had been too long to go without this she thought.

For Josh, the journey was different but no less pleasurable; his mind drifted back many years to remember the images of Kimberly. How she tormented his sexual desire with both her body and mannerisms. It was hard to imagine that this wonderful creature was now beneath him with her legs spread wide for him. His attention drifted back to reality and the pleasures of her pussy. He raised himself on his elbows and kissed her on the mouth; she sucked his tongue inside her mouth and explored it with her own. Their bodies were now glowing with perspiration as they moved as one.

"Shit, you're gonna make me cum." she whispered breaking the kiss.

"Was there any doubt?"

Kimberly giggled, "If I wasn't enjoying this so much, I'd throw you off for being such a smart arse."

She shifted her legs from around his waist and placed them almost flat along the bed, Josh could feel the angle of her pussy tighten with the move. Her hands slid down to his buttocks and began to guide the speed and depth of his penetrations.

"Mmmmm, that nice, that's real nice." she whispered. "Just stay like that and I'll cum real quick."

Josh stared down at Kimberly, her face trembling and distorted as her orgasm neared, her thighs tightened on his and her breathing became erratic. Then she began to shake uncontrollably.

"Oooohhh, oooooohhh." she moaned as her finger nails raked his back. "Stop, stop moving." she added pushing hard up at his cock.

Josh could feel the contractions and wetness of her pussy as the orgasm washed over her, she squirmed under him milking her pleasure from his cock. The seconds past as she began to relax and her legs were soon back high around his waist. Then she laughed.

"Fuck, that was sooo good." she said and gave him a peck on the lips. "Keep going, I'm expecting great things of you."

Josh began moving eagerly inside her again, her sopping post orgasmic pussy felt like a bath of warm water. Kimberly was now more subdued with her love making, she kissed and nibbled at Josh as her hands explored his muscled torso. His strokes were long and slow, their bodies slapping noisily together. As he began to pick up speed, Kimberly again lowered her legs straight along the bed. Uncontrollable pleasure began to surge through her body and she realised that another orgasm was on offer. She grinned wickedly; it would be the first time that she'd managed two in such short succession. Josh also sensed it and slowed down to the slow rhythm that Kimberly demanded minutes previously, she immediately recognised and appreciated his consideration

"Ohhhhh, Josh, its sooo nice. You're fucking good at this." she whispered as the seconds ticked by. "Just a bit slower, ohhh, that's it, just like that."

It was only a few more seconds before her orgasm caught up with Kimberly, her pussy contracting tightly on Josh's cock.

"Ohhhhh fuuuck. Please don't stop, please keep going." she whimpered.

Before she could begin to relax, the excitement of her orgasm only heightened Josh's arousal. He began to slam hard into her with fast strokes catching her unawares; she quickly raised her thighs and locked them around his buttocks. And then a moment after a heavy sigh, she felt his warm cum flowing into her insides. Her mouth sought his and she kissed him tenderly as he emptied himself inside her. She lifted her legs high to minimise his cum leaking out onto the sheet below their sweaty bodies, and then waited for him to return to the real world.

"Fuck, is this a dream or am I really in heaven?" he whispered.

Kimberly laughed, "I reckon this be as close as you'll ever get to heaven." she purred.

He chuckled, "I'm too knackered to argue the point."

Kimberly groped around on the floor beside the bed and found her bikini bottom; she slipped it under her buttocks to save the sheet as Josh eased himself off her, the loud slurping of his shrinking cock sliding out of her pussy making them both laugh. Rolling onto his back, Kimberly nestled in under his arm and kissed him on the cheek.

"So, did the reality live up to the fantasy?" she asked.

"Just about."

"What's this 'just about?" she asked raising herself on her elbow and looking down at him.

"Well, in my fantasies, it wasn't just with you. It was Cathy and Sharon too."

Kimberly laughed, "You and three girls? You wouldn't last five seconds. Knowing those two, we'd tear you to shreds and go home frustrated."

"I'm not saying that I'd actually survive, it's just that I'd like to try. That's if you could arrange it."

"Well, Cathy's married with three kids, and I don't think you'd give Sharon a second look these days."

"Have you got any other friends?"

"None that I'd share with you, that's for sure. You'll just have to be content with me."

"I'm not sure you'll be able to handle it." he suggested.

She scoffed and took his now flaccid cock in her hand, "If this is it, I might as well go home. I'll have more fun with my vibrator and two D size batteries."

Josh pulled her lips to his and kissed her, "I have to admit that the reality was far better than the fantasy."

"I should bloody well think so." she replied and settled down comfortably with her head on his chest.

It was the birds that woke Kimberly in the false dawn; she lay quietly in his arms for awhile as he slept. Turning to the bedside cabinet, she picked up her glasses and placed them carefully over his cock, the head of his cock taking the place of a nose. She slowly tweaked the head of his cock with a fingernail until Josh began to stir; he opened one eye and grinned.

"That's a strange looking face." he muttered.

"I agree, but I like my men with a bigger nose." she suggested as her nail continued to massage the rapidly growing head. "I love to fool around in the morning, how about you, wanna little fun before breakfast?" she asked jiggling her breasts on his chest.

Josh took a breast in each hand and caressed them, "I suppose I could be tempted."

"How about a shower first?" she suggested getting out of the bed without waiting for an answer.

It was a tight fit for two in the small shower, but they were soon back in bed. Kimberly kissed her way down Josh's stomach and took his erect cock in her hand; she rubbed it over her face before slipping her mouth over the head and sucking gently. After a few seconds, she removed her mouth and stroked the shaft slowly while eyeing it with interest. It was large and thick, the shaft unusually thicker than the circumcised head above. Thick veins twisted their way up its length and then disappeared; her fingers didn't meet at the thickest part of the shaft. Her mouth slipped over his cock and took him deeply before sliding upwards to concentrate on the head. She sucked gently while flicking her tongue over the glands and took some satisfaction at his groaning with pleasure. Periodically, she would lift her mouth from his cock to give her jaw a rest.

"You wouldn't have got your cock sucked when you were living at home. I didn't learn the art until long after you'd left home." she suggested.

"You sure had a good teacher, it feels fucking fantastic." he whispered.

"Just so long as this is reciprocal. I sure love a little pussy licking, and its gonna be my turn real soon."

A few minutes later, Kimberly removed her mouth from his cock and then rolled onto her back; she patted her open thighs making her needs quite clear. It took Josh a few seconds to unscramble his brain and to manoeuvre himself between her thighs. In the light, he took in her large shapely thighs, the tan line of her bikini clearly evident between the brown of her legs and the paleness of her pubic mound. A thin layer of trimmed dark curls sat above her lips, below was smoothly shaven. Her pink lips were thin and delicate looking; her inner lips were slightly darker in colour. Her opening was swollen from the previous night's activities, her clitoris just visible. His tongue slipped between her lips and moved upwards in search for her clitoris. She squirmed when it was located, and then groaned loudly when it was sucked between his lips. For the next few minutes, Josh explored Kimberly's most private parts with his tongue; her outside world disappeared as pleasure racked her brain. She placed a pillow over her head to avoid crying out to the world, or Josh's parents which was more to the point.

While her pleasure was unfathomable, she had the sudden desire to hold and kiss her lover. Kimberly reached down and urged Josh to raise his face to hers, she groaned with pleasure as his cock slipped fully inside her without assistance. Her legs were soon wrapped tightly around him to ensure there was no escape, and his lips were pulled to hers. She licked her juices from his face and plunged her tongue into his mouth as he thrust his cock back and forth into her. Then she pushed his face away from hers and looked up at him.

Sex with a new lover is different in the plain light of day; Kimberly looked up at Josh and watched his face concentrating in pleasure. She took in his half closed eyes, messy hair and the lines of sweat in his brow. Shifting her eyes downwards, she watched the base of his cock disappear each time he slid deep inside her. His eyes opened and they stared at each other as they made love, nothing needed to be said.

For many minutes, Josh lay between Kimberly's thighs and rode her firmly but gently, her pleasure was immense but an orgasm escaped her. She was too sleepy, and three orgasms within twelve hours was too much to ask for. As her lubrication began to ebb, she decided it was time to change tact.

"You're starting to wear me out, how about I finish you with a blow job?" she suggested.

"Do I get to cum in your mouth?" he asked in jest.

She pulled a face, "Yuk no, that's only for men I really like."

Josh grinned as he rolled over onto his back; Kimberly knelt beside him and cleaned his cock with the sheet before sucking on it.

"I'm gonna tell my Ma how the sheet got dirty."

She removed his cock from her mouth and looked up at him, "I reckon your mother will just think that you've taken yourself in hand again, just like you did all those years ago fantasising about me. She'd never believe in a million years that I'd do anything untoward. She still thinks I'm a nice girl."

Josh had to admit that she was probably right as he settled down to enjoy his cock being sucked. He watched with open eyes as Kimberly's head bobbed up and down, her tongue teasing the glands and eye of his cock while her hand lightly stroked the shaft. It wasn't long before the tell tail signs of an orgasm began to appear. Kimberly made herself comfortable and then picked up the tempo, her hand speedily stroking the shaft while her mouth covered the head. Judging the moment to perfection, she removed her mouth an instant before he groaned and fired high into the air. She ran her lips under the head and along the shaft as three more lines of cum erupted from his cock. She kept working on him until he began to relax; then removing his cum from his cock with her thumb, she began sucking hard on the head and making him squirm in painful ecstasy. He leaned down and pulled her up to him.

"You wanna kiss me now?" she asked sticking her slimy tongue out at him.

"Hell no, you don't like me enough to let me cum in your mouth, why should I wanna kiss you?"

She laughed as she nestled down on his chest and closed her eyes, "Don't take offence, I don't like any man enough to let him do that, it tastes like shit."

They then snuggled down and soon drifted off to sleep.

It was a few hours later that they were woken by a knock on the door.

"Here's your morning coffee." came a familiar voice."

"Shit, it's your mother." Kimberly whispered in panic.

Kimberly ducked under the sheet as the door knob rattled for a second, and then the door opened.

"Morning son. No use hiding under there Kimberly Jamieson, I know you're in there." his mother said placing two cups on the bedside cabinet. "The blue cup's yours Kimberly, milk and no sugar just as you like it."

Kimberly gingerly pushed the sheet away and looked up at Josh's mother's grinning face.

"Jeez Mom, the door was locked." Josh accused.

Her eyes moved from Kimberly's embarrassed face to her son's, "That lock never worked, wriggle it a few times and it always opens. And by the way, I always knew about the girly mags and the condoms in the wardrobe, you're just like your father." She grinned smugly down at the couple, "I'll leave you love birds alone now. I'll make sure you don't get disturbed again. And Kimberly, I wouldn't be too worried about getting caught, thought you two would've got together long before now."

Seconds later, the door was closed leaving Josh and Kimberly alone once more, they sat up and sipped carefully on their coffees.

"I think your mother's a lot more perceptive than I thought." Kimberly commented.

"Mmm, I think you're probably right. Mia suspected there was something between us too."

Kimberly scoffed, "Mia didn't suspect, she knew. Told her the other day I'd fuck your brains out if I got half a chance."

He grinned at her, "That's why she laughed when I arrived alone. She might of warned me, I'll give her an earful next time I see her."

"What have you got to complain about, its not as if you've done anything against your will? All you had to say is stop, not that I believe for one second that you would."

Realising he was on a hiding to nothing, he ran his eyes over her nude body taking in all the curves.

"So where's the saggy tits and stretch marks you were complaining about?" he asked changing the subject.

She looked down and smiled. "Well, things aren't what they used to be, it's just that you've got a short memory. Things were a lot firmer when I was twenty."

"It looks just fine to me." he replied running a hand over breasts before heading downwards between her thighs.

She leaned over and kissed him on the shoulder as his fingers caressed pussy, "Don't tell me you're horny again."

"That's the perils of having a much younger lover."

She laughed, "Don't go there, anyway its only three years, not thirty. Besides, you might have a problem down there. It doesn't look like that things gonna get hard for a while. I reckon I'm safe for a while yet."

"How about I let you off now for a promise later?"

"Mmmm, I'll think about it. I'd have to be wined and dined of course." she commented. "I'm not the kind of girl who just throws herself at men for no good reason."

"So it's a date then?"

"I suppose." she replied placing her empty cup on the cabinet, then slid back down in the bed and patted the pillow beside her, "Come down here and tell me what a wonderful lover I am."

Josh laughed at her audacity as he joined her, they snuggled down together and spent the next few hours kissing and cuddling.

Josh delayed his return home so that he could spend more time with Kimberly. He enjoyed her company like no one else before, her humour, smiles and affectionate touches. How she would just climb onto his lap, or put her arm around him as they walked down the street; or the impulsiveness of her kisses when they were alone. As for Kimberly, she just enjoyed Josh being there. He was kind, considerate and fun loving. He made her feel desirable and wanted, and his big blue eyes just melted her heart. She felt safe knowing this man didn't have a bad bone in his body

And then Josh met Kimberly's young daughter Jesse, and he was smitten a second time in a few days. The gorgeous seven year old took in his big smile and accepted her mothers new friend without hesitation. On the night before Josh was leaving, Jesse stood in front of him with her hands on her hips and smiled up at him.

"I don't want you to go away. I like it when you're here." she said. "You make my mum happy."

He laughed and looked over at Kimberly just in time to see the tears flow down her face.

He turned back to little Jesse, "I like being here with you two. Would you like me to come back real soon?"

"Yep, and you could bring me a present too."

"I promise." he said to both of them.

The next morning, Josh headed towards the big city. He had decided to resign from his job and return home much to the delight of his parents; and both Kimberly and Jesse. Just before he left, Kimberly kissed him and placed a small bundle of black material on the passenger seat. It was what was left of a small black bikini.

"Just to remind you why you should come back real soon." she whispered. "You don't need fantasies anymore; this is for real and for long as you want it to be."

He looked up into her big eyes and smiled, he was coming back home as soon as it was possible, if not sooner.

Bazzza
Bazzza
1,047 Followers
12