Joshua & Naomi Pt. 02

Story Info
Naomi has sex for the first time.
6.8k words
4.63
19.9k
10

Part 2 of the 6 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 04/08/2016
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
slimpic11
slimpic11
269 Followers

This is the story of Joshua, who introduces his step mother, Naomi, to a world of sexual liberation. I hope you enjoy the story.

Edited by WindySwimming 21 March 2016

Joshua introduces Naomi to fellatio

The next morning Naomi was fixing breakfast for Joshua wearing her old clothes.

"Good morning," Joshua greeted Naomi. "I sure liked the clothes you were wearing last night."

"Really, what I'm wearing now is really comfortable."

"Maybe you can find something that you can wear around the house that is more comfortable and yet makes you look sexier."

"I'll think about it," Naomi answered. "Joshua I would like a favor."

"What?"

"I would like to learn to drive. Could you help me?"

"Sure want to start this afternoon? Do you have a learner's permit?"

"With Evelyn's help I do."

"So Evelyn is the friend that helped you with clothes yesterday. Evelyn is my friend also."

"She told me. I really like her like a grandmother," Naomi said. "My grandmother does not want to have anything to do with me. But she agreed to help me learn to drive."

"You could learn a lot from Evelyn," Joshua said. "I have."

"So you can start teaching me to drive this afternoon?"

"Sure, but you have to dress in something more interesting than what you have on."

"Ok, I'll wear something we bought yesterday."

"Good, I'll be home at five this afternoon and we'll start. We can drop by a drive-thru and get something for dinner."

"Ok, but I can't go in anywhere, if I wear one of the new outfits."

"We will just do a drive-thru but don't you want other people to see how pretty you look in the new clothes?"

"No, Joshua I can't."

"Ok, see you at five. Be ready to learn."

Naomi kissed Joshua on the cheek as he left for work.

Joshua got home at five and Naomi was ready. She was wearing a blue cheerleader looking pleated skirt that showed her navel and most of her thighs. She again could not bend over nor touch her toes without exposing her butt and pussy. Any wind would blow the skirt up. She was wearing a white cheerleader looking tight sweater. Her nipples were clearly standing out. The sweater stopped just below her breast showing off a tight smooth stomach. The skirt was slung well below the navel. Her skin was creamy white.

"Wow you look great. So much better than this morning."

"I am glad you approve. I'm excited to start learning."

"Ok, let's go to a deserted road," Joshua said. When Naomi got in she was careful to not show her pussy but didn't bother to hide most of her leg. Joshua was turned on just to be with this sexy woman alone.

Joshua took her to a deserted road and showed her the basics. He then told her to get in on the driver's side to see if she could do it. As she got in her skirt slide up to flash the top of her slit before she rearranged her skirt. Naomi just smiled as Joshua starred. Again it took all his restraint to not reach over and fondle her. So he just talked her through starting the car and getting it rolling. She picked it up really quickly and was driving within the hour. She was concentrating so hard she didn't realize her skirt again had ridden up to expose the V between her legs. Joshua was hard as a rock.

"Ok that's enough for the day. Want to drive to McDonald's for dinner?"

"Sure, if you think I'm safe enough."

"I think so but don't get above 30 MPH. It's only fifteen minutes away and there shouldn't be much traffic this time of night."

She drove all the way to McDonald's with her skirt up not realizing the show she was giving to Joshua. As they were driving in Joshua said, "Let's go in and eat."

"No, I can't go in like this. Let's just do a drive-thru. You take over driving."

"No, let's go in," Joshua insisted. "It doesn't look like there are many people and besides you look great. Unless you don't want to be seen with me. You make me look like a dog."

"I'm so afraid someone will see me from church."

"I don't think they would recognize you anyway. You don't look like the person who goes to church."

"Ok, but I'm going to leave if I see someone I know."

"Fine." So they went in ordered and sat to eat dinner. There were very few people at the McDonald's, but Naomi definitely turned every male head. Naomi noticed it and only grinned sheepishly.

As they were eating Joshua said, "See nothing happened except people appreciated how you look."

"I think you are right. I must admit I'm a little embarrassed but pleased with the attention. And I like that you are giving me so much attention."

"My pleasure. You're fun."

They finished their meal and Joshua drove them home. It was almost nine before they got home. Joshua was so horny and he thought Naomi was too. Joshua was so looking forward to the night's festivities but he spent time walking Naomi though the driver's manual and answering her questions.

It was time for bed and Naomi kissed Joshua on the check as he went to the cabin.

Joshua turned on the camera to Naomi's bedroom. She was in the bathroom and came out still wearing her cheerleader outfit. She sat on the edge of her bed anticipating his instructions.

"Go to the den, open the drapes to the picture window and turn on the lights so you can be seen from the street. Dance the way you did last night as you remove your clothing. Go to the side door so Joshua can't see you. You will find a blind, fold put it on and kneel. Someone will come and tell you what to do."

Naomi thought for a minute or two. Joshua knew she was going to object. But she didn't, she just smiled and asked, "Do I need toys?"

"Not tonight," Joshua answered. Joshua then started the dance music.

Naomi went to the den turned on the light and opened the drapes. Joshua had moved around to the front to watch the show. She pranced back and forth dancing to the music. Tonight she kept rhythm to the music and had thought up some real dance moves. She twirled several times allowing her skirt to fly up showing her luscious ass. She even bent over showing her ass clearly in the window. Joshua was getting hard quickly.

She stood still facing the street with Joshua in the shadows. She slowly raised the bottom of her sweater showing her perfect chest. She pulled it over her head, caressed her tits making her nipples stick out even further out. She pinched her nipples making her red areoles even redder. After doing this for just the right amount of time she reached for the zipper on her skirt and slowly pulled it down. The skirt slipped to where her hips were the widest exposing most of her stomach to just above her slit and the crease of her ass. She left the skirt levitating there for a few moments, making Joshua even harder. Then she wiggled her hips and gently pushed the skirt over her hips and let it slide to the floor.

Standing directly in front of the picture window she put both hands between her legs and pressed her pussy lips together with her legs spread. She knew exactly what she was doing now. Her hands pressed in and then released. When pressed together her pussy lips puckered together making them look fatter and redder. She was getting wet. She put one finger into her pussy and moved it in and out while pinching the pussy slit together at the clitoris hood. She continued until she had an orgasm that caused her to shake. As she calmed down she turned off the light, went to the side door, to an area that was closed by a fence on three sides. She found the blindfold and put it on as instructed. She knelt on the blanket Joshua had put there.

Joshua came around through the side gate making sure she was blind folded. He had recorded the instructions in a distorted voice for the next lesson.

He pressed the play button that said, "Tonight you will learn how to suck a man's cock. There is a guy standing in front of you. Reach out and unzip his pants." She did this as Joshua stood in front of her. His hard dick popped out of his pants. "Take your hands and feel this man's dick."

Naomi gently caressed his long dick. She seemed to enjoy this new sensation. She moved her hands up and down the shaft feeling every vein. Joshua could not take much of this so he gave the next instruction. "Take the shaft in both hands. Put the tip in your mouth and flick your tongue around the tip." She did this. Naomi loved the sensation of having a man's dick in her mouth. She had never done anything like this. "Now slowly let the shaft go as deep as it will go without gagging. Move your tongue around and up and down the shaft of his dick."

Naomi sucked and played with Joshua's shaft. She did not need anymore instructions. She did what came naturally. She moved her mouth up and down his shaft. Sucking and releasing the tip. Joshua was matching her movements, rocking his hips in time with her movements in and out. They continued this movement until Joshua was ready to cum. He played this instruction, "Keep your mouth over the tip and allow the juices to fill your mouth. Take as much as you can. When he is finished allow the man time to leave and you can remove the blindfold and go to bed."

Joshua filled her mouth until it overflowed onto her tits. She did not seem to mind. In fact, Naomi loved the feel of a man's cum on her face and body. She had never experienced anything like this. She stayed kneeling while Joshua zipped up his pants and left through the gate. He slipped back into his cabin before she removed the blindfold.

Joshua was watching as she got back to her bedroom. She went to the bathroom washed off her face and body leaving the bathroom door open for the first time. When she got back to the bed, she pulled her toy chest out from under the bed, took the vibrator she used the night before and went to bed. She covered herself with the sheet. Joshua could hear the vibrator running. He fell asleep watching Naomi masturbate.

Naomi gets additional fellatio practice

At breakfast Naomi and Joshua agreed that he would do another driving lesson after work. Naomi needed to work the garden as she had gotten behind. He agreed to help her catch up the next day before Isiah got home. They did not want Isiah mad about what had not been planted. Isiah was supposed to arrive around seven pm Friday.

When Joshua got home Thursday afternoon, Naomi was ready for her lesson. She was wearing another of the outfits Evelyn had helped her select. It was a sleeveless light pink clinging material. The material was barely thicker than a thin white tee shirt. It clung to every curve. It was tight around the neck and extended to mid thigh. It was so tight around the legs that walking made it ride higher on her thighs. Naomi would have a hard time keeping it below her butt cheeks. You could clearly see the outline of her nipples, the crease of her ass, and with some imagination, which Joshua had, the mound at the top of her slit. She was wearing white canvas shoes with no socks.

"My goodness you are hot, hot, hot!" Joshua exclaimed.

"Thank you, kind sir. I am trying to learn my lesson," Naomi said smiling her demure innocent guilty smile. "Evelyn is going to take me Monday to shop for more clothes if I can find money somewhere."

"Well I love the way you look. Do you talk to Evelyn often?" Of course, Joshua knew the answer.

"Oh yes, I gave Evelyn my new cell phone number and she calls me often. I think she likes me and wants me to be successful in my transformation."

"Good, Evelyn is a wonderful lady. How are you affording the clothes?" Again, Joshua knew the answer.

"A friend paid the bill earlier this week but I hate to keep taking his money. Evelyn offered to help but I'm thinking of asking Isiah for money for the garden and use some of it for clothes. I'm thinking I need some casual clothing to wear around the house. Is there something you would like to see me wear?"

"Let me think and I'll let you know. I'll help you pay. After all, I benefit from the wardrobe change. Ready to go?"

"Yes!" Naomi said excitedly and got behind the wheel of his VW. Of course it was a manual shift so she had to learn how to shift. It was impossible to work the clutch in that dress and keep it pulled down. Naomi was concentrating so hard she didn't even try. Joshua stayed hard for almost the whole three-hour lesson.

They needed to get gas so Joshua had her stop at a self service station so he could show her how to pump gas. Every guy at the station rubber necked watching Naomi bend over to hold the nozzle in the tank intake.

When they got in the car, Joshua asked, "Want to stop for dinner before we go back?"

"I have fixed soup and salad already, so we could have dinner at home and talk. I have something I want to discuss with you tonight."

"Sounds good. Then let's head back. Your driving is really good. I think you might be ready for the driving test next week. If Evelyn lets you drive her car, you will get to drive an automatic also."

After they got home Evelyn warmed up the soup as Joshua set the table. They ate quickly and cleaned up and set in the den to talk. "I need to discuss how to handle this weekend and Isiah," Naomi started.

"Ok, what's your thinking now?" Joshua said pensively.

"I know that at some point in time I want to confront Isiah. But this isn't the time."

"That makes sense to me," Joshua said. "Once you confront him, he's likely to drive you away like he did with Beth, my mom."

"I think so too," Naomi said. "Which means I need to start looking for some way to support myself. He'll be gone for at least a month after this weekend. His new job supposedly has demands that will keep him on campus for the next month. Maybe in that time I can figure out what I'm going to do."

"You know; I think my mom could help. She was faced the same problem and she is smart. Maybe she will have some ideas."

"Joshua don't you think she will hate me?"

"Not at all. I think she would like you very much. Beth did the best she could as a mother and I love her very much. She is a really good person that was put in a bad situation, just like you. She could be a good friend for you. I will talk to her next week."

"Thank you so much," Naomi said as she kissed him on the cheek.

"No problem, you should also talk to Evelyn. She has a lifetime of experience and a lot of contacts."

Naomi clapped her hands and bounced up and down on the couch with glee. "Oh Joshua I'm so happy, I think this is going to work out. For this weekend, I have to go back to the old Naomi, same clothes, same subservient behavior, same old ugly dreary person."

"It will be hard but I think you're right. I will be here to help. Maybe we can spend as much time as possible working the garden. I mean we have enough work to take tomorrow and Saturday getting it in order. And that will leave next week for learning to drive and whatever."

"I need to hide my new clothes," Naomi thought out loud.

"Put them in a box tomorrow morning and I will hide them in the cabin. Isiah knows he's not invited." After Beth left, Joshua had made it clear to Isiah that he wasn't invited to go in the cabin and put in a lock that only he had a key.

"I think that's a good plan," Naomi said. "I think with you, Evelyn and Beth helping me, I can do this." Naomi again kissed him on the cheek and nuzzled close to him. Joshua wanted to fuck her there and then. He was sure she wanted that also. But he had plans for tonight.

They talked until nine, when they agreed it was time to turn in. When Joshua got to the cabin all four guys were there waiting for the night's show. "Ok guys the cost tonight for the show is $100."

They all agreed and Joshua turned on the monitor. Naomi was sitting on the edge of the bed waiting for instructions. Joshua instructed, "Ok, Crystal, I want to you to do the same as last night only tonight the show is in the picture window of the den. When you finish, again go to the side door, put on the blindfold, and kneel."

Again, Naomi did not hesitate except she retrieved the medium sized penis vibrator from her box. Joshua put on her music. She turned on the lights in the den and opened the drapes. Joshua and the four guys stood in the shadows to watch Crystal perform. She first walked to the rhythm of the music back and forth. As she did this the hem line of the stretchy material raised with each step. Also, she clearly worked on a strut that swung her hips from side to side. Just as the hemline was at the bottom of her pussy, she stopped standing in the middle of the picture window. She slowly let her hands caress the curves of her body moving down to the hemline of the dress. She slowly pulled it over her hips and let the view sink in before slowly moving it to above her stomach. Then she released both her perfect tits from the material and pulled it over her head. Joshua thought she got sexier looking every time he saw her nude.

She grabbed the chair and bent over to 90 degrees. Her butt was next to the glass showing her luscious cheeks and beautifully smooth pussy. She reached her hand between her legs, inserting a finger in her slit. She bounced up and down on her finger. She then patted her pussy with her hand. You could almost see the fluid spattering with each pat. She took the vibrator and shoved it all the way to the hilt and held it there. She rolled her hips from side to side with the vibrator still all the way in. After an appropriate time of hip rolling, she turned around and sat in the chair. She put both feet in the chair bottom making her pussy gap open. The vibrator stayed inserted all the way as she took both hand to caress her tits. Both nipples extended and the areole turned even redder. She was so excited that she seemed to be in a trance. She moved her hands slowly down her stomach rubbing as she moved. At the top of her pussy she pressed down on the clit head, but managed to hold the vibrator completely inserted. She then grasped the vibrator and started fucking herself with it. She pulled out and rammed it all the way to the hilt. Over and over she did this. You could see her shudder with each thrust. The guys were amazed with this beautiful woman giving them this show.

She pulled the vibrator out, put it in her mouth, slowly pulled it out sucking every inch of the silicon material. She put the vibrator on the table, licked her lips and smiled a fuck-me smile. She closed the drapes, turned off the lights, with to the side patio, knelt on the blanket and put on the blind fold waiting for her next treat. Joshua pointed to the first guy whispering to him to stand in front of her and take his dick out. The first guy had a small dick. Naomi easily took it all in immediately. She worked his dick in and out, like she was fucking her mouth with his dick. He erupted almost immediately. Faster than she expected, so she was not prepared to get the jizzum in her mouth. As a result, it went over her face and hair.

She just smiled and waited for number two. When he pulled out his hard dick, it was average size. Again, Naomi easily took it into her mouth all the way. You could tell she was getting more and more relaxed at this. She used the same technique of fucking her mouth with his dick. This time she timed it better and caught most of the jizzum in her mouth. But it dribbled out the side, down on her chin, and dropped on her tits.

The third guy was much larger than the second guy but not as long as Joshua. This time she spent more time sucking just the tip. It was large enough around to be a challenge to take it all. She sucked and licked the tip for some time. Just before he was ready to explode she took all she could in her mouth and waited. It was about half way in. Her tongue flicked around the tip and sucked until she succeeded in making him cum. Again she caught some in her mouth but a lot dripped on her tits. By now it was running down her stomach.

slimpic11
slimpic11
269 Followers
12