Joshua & Naomi Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The fourth guy took his dick out and slapped her face with it before she grabbed it. She took some of the jizzum running down her mouth and moistened his shaft. She stroked up and down the shaft with both hands. Joshua decided she needed some relief herself, so he kneeled next to her and finger fucked her pussy from behind. He heard her moan. She rocked her hips back and forth on his finger. She stroked number four to climax while Joshua stroked her to orgasm. She aimed his expulsion directly on her tits. She was wet from the four men's jizzum from head to knees. Joshua could not believe how sexy this was.

Joshua decided she must have had enough and to end the lesson. He pressed the play button that said, "Crystal, you were great, leave the blindfold on for five minutes, then you can go to bed."

"Teacher don't you want a turn," Naomi said with such disappointment, Joshua could not resist. He stood in front of her and unzipped his pants letting his hard penis dangle in front of her. She again took some of the jizzum from her chest and worked it up and down his shaft with both hands. As she did this she lightly kissed his tip. Then licked his tip like a popsicle continuing to masturbate the shaft. Just before Joshua was ready to explode, she impaled half his dick in her mouth as she masturbated the shaft. Joshua overfilled her mouth adding his load to the already soaked body of this beautiful woman.

Joshua, zipped up and left with the guys. He made sure they would not talk about what happened. All lived in town so they were safe anyway. Joshua went back to see what Naomi was doing. She had cleaned up and was praying before going to bed. Tonight she went to sleep immediately. Joshua checked on the liquor box. She had only used one pint all week. He knew she would need more this weekend. Joshua worked on a package for Naomi for this weekend.

The weekend with Isiah home

The next morning Joshua came in to breakfast carrying a package. Naomi was fixing breakfast wearing her old clothes.

She smiled saying, "My new clothes are in the box sitting on the table. Make sure to put them in a secure place. What are you carrying?"

"I found this package on the patio table addressed to you."

"Thanks. Come home as soon as you can to help me in the garden."

Joshua put the box in a trunk in the cabin and left for work.

Naomi opened the package. There was a note, a pair of ugly panties and a chain with 2 clamps on each end.

This is what the note said, "I heard you and Joshua talking about Isiah returning today. I have decided to leave you to your plan except this. Wear the panties and the nipple clamps to church Sunday. I want you to remember that your training continues and this is just a reminder. Also, I see that you have only drank a pint of liquor this week. I am so pleased for you. The box will be open all weekend. Do what you need to do to get through it. Next week will be a big one for you."

Naomi put these away in her drawer and went to work in the garden. Joshua got home at about one and went directly to the garden. They worked together until dark just as Isiah came in. He came to the garden to find Joshua and Naomi.

"This is looking good," Isiah said. But he did not greet either of them. They went in to clean up and have dinner. There was very little conversation but that was good. Isiah did not seem to notice her improved hair style, although Naomi had made every effort to keep it matted from the afternoon sweat.

The next day went the same with Naomi and Joshua working the garden and Isiah in the community visiting. Dinner went the same.

Sunday, church took most of the day. Naomi went to the bathroom to dress. She put on the ugly panties which really were remote controlled vibrating panties and the nipple clamps. The clamps were borrowed by Joshua from Evelyn. Evelyn told him that these were as comfortable as you get. She told him they were the only set she had found that could be worn for an extended period of time. Naomi had thought they would hurt but she found them to be fairly comfortable. They had wide soft clamps. She wore a thick blouse that buttoned to her throat but the buttons were far apart. So she could get to the clamps if needed. Her skirt was floor length and thick material.

Isiah, Joshua, and Naomi went off to church. Isiah had been asked to preach. After Sunday school, Naomi went to the bathroom to remove the clamps and rub her nipples. After a few minutes she put them back on. She thought maybe she could make it through the sermon. She knew she could just remove them but wanted to rise to the challenge for her own sake. She had tried not to drink over the weekend but because of the boredom of being around Isiah she had consumed a pint over the two days with much of that consumed Sunday morning. She had a small flask that she drank from while in the bathroom.

One of Joshua and Naomi's worries was that the church would ask Isiah to come back. Naomi overheard the ladies in the bathroom say that it was a courtesy that Isiah was preaching and there was no way the elders would ask him back permanently. This made her very happy and gave her a boast to make it though the afternoon.

About 45 minutes into the service, Isiah started speaking. About five minutes into the sermon, Joshua turned on the vibrator in Naomi's panties. He started it at low. Naomi looked around, not knowing what was happening. It did not make her excited to start with but was very pleasant. Isiah was going on about woman's being a temptation to men and sinned if they revealed their body. Joshua turned it to medium speed. Now, Naomi did have a very pleasant feeling as it was stimulating her clitoris. Luckily with the sounds in the service and the thick material in her skirt, Joshua sitting next to her could not hear anything. Isiah was now getting very loud so Joshua turned the vibrator up to almost full. Naomi was wiggling in her seat. Her face was getting red and she had a smile on her face.

Isiah was getting to the crescendo of his talk, now shooting the theme of the sin of lust. People were raising their hands saying things like, "Amen", "Praise Jesus", etc. Joshua then turned the vibrator all the way up. Naomi jumped up raised her hand and said, "Thank you Jesus." She said this over and over, obviously having an orgasm during Isiah's sermon. Joshua turned the vibrator back to low so she could calm down. She looked at Joshua with a sheepish smile and made the excuse, "Well I had to make it look good that I agreed with Isiah."

"Well, you succeeded. You had me convinced you were with him."

"Don't worry. Our plan is working. Just a few more hours."

Isiah finished the sermon soon after. At the closing prayer when all heads were bowed, Naomi reached inside her blouse and released her nipples. It was close to one and everyone was hungry. The church was serving lunch. Joshua and Naomi joined Isiah for the pot luck lunch.

"You must have really enjoyed the sermon," Isiah said to Naomi.

"I wanted to support your position. I am happy you got to preach your viewpoint on this subject to us."

"I'm so glad to hear you say that," Isiah said. "I know you are with me now. Being apart sometimes makes me worry about your faith. I am very confident now."

"Good," was all Naomi could say.

The remainder of the afternoon was uneventful. They arrived home at about five. Isiah went upstairs to pack.

Naomi looked at Joshua and said, "We have almost made it. I am exhausted keeping up this front."

"Yes, it has been tense. Let's just get though the evening and we can get back to what has been an enjoyable time with just the two of us. Let's go fix some dinner."

Isiah left about eight. He hardly said a word to Joshua the whole weekend. Most of their dinner he repeated his lust is a sin theme. Naomi just nodded and smiled through all of it. Joshua made no reaction to the second sermon of the day.

When Isiah left Joshua and Naomi collapsed on the coach, both exhausted. After a time, Joshua got up and got the box of clothes he had hidden.

"Here are your new clothes," Joshua said as he closed the door. "This will be the last time we have to do this."

Naomi responded, "Let's make sure it is. Thank you. I am so tired and relieved. I am going to bed early. I have slept very little the last two nights. But I want you to know how much your help and support has meant to me. In spite of how exhausted I am, I am optimistic that this is the beginning of the end with Isiah. I'm not exactly sure of how but I am sure about a life without Isiah. But I don't want to lose you or Sarah as a result."

"You will not lose me, just like my mom still has me on her side. The problem here is Isiah not you or Mom. Let's get a good night's sleep and start tomorrow getting the result we want."

They talked for a little longer but soon Naomi got up and hugged Joshua saying good night. Joshua looked in her liquor box. Naomi had taken out 2 pints, but he was hopeful she would be able to reduce that again. He planned a busy week for her. He thought this was the week for a real transformation to a lusty sensual woman.

The day Naomi finally screws

Monday morning when Joshua came in for breakfast Naomi was dressed in her pink tight dress she had worn Thursday.

"Man, what a difference a day makes," Joshua said.

"You like."

"I like."

"Evelyn is coming over this morning and we are going to spend the day shopping for clothes. Isiah gave me house money. I am going to use some of that."

"Here is my list and also something to help you out." Joshua had put $300 of the money he had gotten for the Crystal shows the previous week along with a list of his desired purchases. "Please use this before Isiah's money. I don't want us to owe him anything."

Naomi opened the envelope as Joshua ate. "This is too much. I can't take your money!"

"It is yours. We are partners here." Joshua really wanted to tell her she earned it as it was half of what he had gotten the previous week.

"I will pay you back."

"You may want to buy a couple of business outfits. I have a feeling Beth will have some ideas of employment."

So Joshua went to work and Naomi drove Evelyn's car to the second hand clothing store. Evelyn gave Naomi $200 to buy clothes and she had some ideas about what she should buy. She did buy a business work clothes, although even with those Evelyn pushed her to the sexy side.

As Naomi was driving home with Evelyn, they passed a night club. There was a large sign outside advertising a wet tee shirt contest that Friday night with a prize of $500. "You know if you tried you could win that contest," Evelyn said.

"I would not know what to do."

"I can show you. I have entered a lot of these contests and won in my younger years. I would love to coach you. Come over Wednesday and let's practice. Turn around and let me get a copy of the rules."

Naomi turned around and Evelyn went in coming back with a sheet of rules. Naomi was thinking about paying Evelyn and Joshua back with the winnings.

Joshua dropped by to see Beth after work. He told her the situation. She would be happy to help Naomi, even to the point of allowing her to share her apartment.

As they were leaving Beth said, "Bring her by this weekend. I want to talk to her and I may have some opportunities for her to consider. Ask her if there are some professions she has in mind. I assume all she has is a high school degree. Ask her what she likes to do."

Joshua got home about eight. Naomi had already eaten and was wearing one of the outfits Joshua had suggested, mini blue jeans shorts and a red tube top that was only a few inches wide. This left the start of her cleavage exposed and all of her abdomen exposed. The shorts were cut severely short showing the cease at the bottom of her butt visible and if she spread her legs you could see the side of her pussy lips.

"You like?" Naomi asked.

"I like. It is better than I expected. You are really a sexy woman."

"Let me fix you something to eat," Naomi said.

After Joshua ate they sat down and talked. Naomi told Joshua about the day with Evelyn.

"I think you should enter that contest," Joshua affirmed. "I will take you and it sounds like Evelyn would be a big help. I think Evelyn is sure to want to be there also."

"I'm in," Naomi said as she kissed him on the cheek again and hugged him. "And I would love to go see Beth this weekend. Tell her I appreciate her help."

"I will arrange for Saturday."

Joshua wanted to screw her there and then. Every time she got up her perfect ass was on display and he wanted it. But he knew tonight was the night. Naomi decided to turn in at ten as Joshua went to the cabin. He turned on his monitor to catch her removing her clothes. She got the vibrator out of her box. She clearly needed a sexual release. Joshua decided that he would let her take care of the foreplay.

She rolled on her stomach and placed both hands between her legs. She spread her pussy with one hand and found the pleasure spot with the other. Joshua could see her juices flowing. She took the vibrator and slipped into her pussy still lying on her stomach. She slowly started thrusting her hips up and down. The vibrator stayed steady so her movement caused friction as it entered and exited over her pleasure spot. She steadily picked up speed until it was clear this was giving her orgasms.

As she began to slow Joshua announced over the speaker, "I certainly enjoyed that but it is time for the next step. Go downstairs, unlock the front door, sit on the couch, put on your blindfold and wait."

She did as he had instructed but took her vibrator with her. As she sat on the couch, she started using the vibrator again. It looked like she was trying to keep herself excited while waiting. She was lightly using it on the clitoris hood but not penetrating. Joshua ran to the front and came in the front door. He had programmed some instruction on his phone in a distorted voice.

He stood in front of her and pressed a button. "Ok, Crystal, remove my clothes." She stood, found the button on his shirt and unbuttoned it. As she pushed the shirt down, Joshua took her in his arms and gave her a deep French kiss. He could feel her tense with anticipation. She really wanted this. She then unsnapped his jeans and bent to slide them to the ground. Joshua had already removed his shoes, so the jeans easily slipped off. She put her finger in the band of his underwear and slid his shorts down. Her hands went to his hard dick. She stroked it lustily.

Joshua pressed a button, "Now sit and spread your legs." When she sat he kissed her hard as he kneaded her tits. She moaned. He slid down, kissed both tits and sucked both nipples. He continued down her flat stomach to the top of her slit. He gently took both hands, spread the clitoral hood and lightly flicked with his tongue in the gap. He obviously hit the right spot. There was a burst of moisture that shot on his tongue. He enjoyed the taste of it. After she had several orgasm, he slipped his dick into her wanting sopping pussy. He took her in his arms and kissed her deeply with his penis penetrating deep in her. It felt to her like she was on the verge of passing out. He did not think she was a virgin but he thought this was the first time she enjoyed being screwed. She wrapped her legs around his middle and squeezed him closer. She was writhing with pleasure. As he thrust into her, she pressed both feet into his butt.

"That feels so good, that feels so good ...," she said over and over. Joshua came and she squeezed so hard it seemed she wanted him to weld to her. "That was so good. Can I see who you are now?"

Joshua pressed a button that said, "Keep your blindfold on. You will know who I am soon. Your instructions for tomorrow are in the liquor box. Remember to keep your phone with you. You will start getting some of your direction via text." Joshua slipped out the front door quickly before Naomi took off her blind fold.

He got back to the cabin in time to see Naomi put the envelope on the bed and go into the bathroom to take a shower. She came out still drying herself off. She sat on the bed reading the directions for tomorrow. "I don't think I can do this," she said.

"Yes you can and will. Didn't you enjoy today?"

"It was unbelievably great. I never thought anything could feel so good."

"Sometimes we have to do uncomfortable things to find the things we really enjoy."

"Okay, Teacher. I really want to know who you are."

"Not yet. Get a good night sleep. You have a big day tomorrow."

12