Joshua & Naomi Pt. 04

Story Info
Naomi wins a wet tee shirt contest.
7.4k words
4.42
12.1k
5

Part 4 of the 6 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 04/08/2016
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
slimpic11
slimpic11
269 Followers

This is the story of Joshua, who introduces his step mother, Naomi, to a world of sexual liberation. I hope you enjoy the story.

Edited by WindySwimming 26 March 2016

Naomi spends the day with Joshua

Joshua was already up and had breakfast out for both of them. They quickly ate and Naomi drove Joshua's car to the city. She wore a pair of black designer jeans that fit perfectly, a lime green silk shirt and low cut black boots with high broad heels. Naomi thought it was casual chic. She did think she needed a bra but didn't have one.

"So you are going to the doctor and then to Teresa's to get your hair done?" Joshua asked Naomi.

"Yes, I can walk to Teresa's from the doctor's office."

"What time do you think you'll be finished at Teresa?" Joshua asked.

"Close to noon."

"I have three appointments this afternoon. Want to be my chauffeur? One more chance to practice before your driving test."

"That'd be great. I don't have anything else to do and more practice would be good. I have decided to use your car for the test instead of Evelyn's. While hers is an automatic, I like the handling of a smaller car for a couple of the maneuvers."

"I would enjoy your company this afternoon."

Naomi stopped at the gynecologist office while Joshua took the car onto his work. The female gynecologist gave Naomi a clean bill of health, a prescription for a birth control pills called Seasonale along with verbal and written instructions.

The doctor said, "I can tell you are sexually active so please use condoms also if you aren't completely sure of who the other person is. We get free samples so here's a pack for your use. I recommend this brand, too."

Naomi took the pack of ten saying, "Thank you I will be careful. When should I come back?"

"I think we should do every three months to be sure for a while."

"Ok, and thank you," Naomi said as she stood and shook the doctor's hand.

It was a thirty minute walk to Teresa's salon but it helped wake her up.

"Hi, Naomi," Teresa said smiling. "Don't you look good. I just love that outfit. Those jeans fit perfectly."

"Thanks," Naomi said.

"Let's start with waxing. Go in the changing room and remove your clothes and put on one of our robes. I will wait for you in room two."

Naomi entered room two and Teresa said, "Ok let's see how much we have to do." Naomi opened her robe. "Well not bad. Shouldn't take long this time."

"I want it to be perfect so take your time. Also, I had a suggestion to make the landing strip just a little redder so it will stand out. What do you think?"

"I like it a lot, I think I know just the color. Just enough to make the strip stand out better but not enough to look clown like. Have a seat and let me get started."

Teresa waxed Naomi from top to bottom before giving the strip a trim. Again she left it about quarter inch long like a crew cut. The hair was thick but very soft. Teresa went for the dye and a picture. She put the picture beside Naomi's strip and said, "What do you think?"

"I like it. Let's do it."

Teresa put Vaseline around the strip, applied the dye and said she would be back in twenty minutes. Before Teresa got out the door, Naomi was asleep. When Teresa returned she washed off the excess dye and removed the Vaseline. Teresa hated to do it but she woke Naomi. "You must have had a lot of fun last night."

"Oh, I did. Not sure when I will catch up on sleep."

"So what do you think?" Teresa asked.

"I like it, what about you?"

"I think you have a pretty pussy."

"Thanks," said Naomi.

"Ok, let's get your hair done." Teresa said. "Not much to do but shaping. I also have a mascara I would like for you to try."

Teresa did her hair and Naomi liked the new mascara. Naomi had stuck some of the cash from George's poker party in her purse so she paid in cash. Naomi hugged Teresa and thanked her for everything.

Naomi texted Joshua that she was finished. Joshua said he was about thirty minutes from being able to pick her up. Naomi texted that she would wait in the coffee shop across the street from Teresa's shop. Joshua picked her up at noon saying, "My first appointment is at two. What about lunch? There is a little sandwich shop a few block from here."

"Sounds good. I am your chauffeur for the rest of the day."

Joshua handed her the keys saying, "All you need are a little black hat and black jacket and you would look the part."

"Ha, ha," Naomi said giving Joshua a hip bump.

They had lunch and Naomi drove them to there first stop. "This is a little old lady named Ruby. She is as sweet as can be and likes company. In fact, sometimes I think that's why she calls. She always asks for me. Come on in and keep her company."

Naomi followed Joshua in and Ruby gave Joshua a big hug for such a little lady. She had to be eighty.

"Ruby this is Naomi. She is my friend."

"You mean girl friend. Lucky boy, she's beautiful."

"Oh no, just a friend but she is beautiful," Joshua said.

"Thank you Ruby," Naomi said.

"What is the problem today?" Joshua asked.

"Naomi this boy is all work," Ruby smiled at Naomi. "Would either of you like coffee and cake?"

"I would like some coffee and cake," Naomi said. "But maybe we need to get Joshua started. He's on a schedule."

"Okay," Ruby said. "But this boy needs a girl friend to help him with some social graces. I know he's a good hard working boy but he needs a woman's touch."

"You're so right about that," Naomi said as she gave Joshua another hip bump.

"Oh I know you two have something going," Ruby said. "You can't fool an old woman. I've had two husband and ten grandkids. I know things."

"Yes ma'am," Joshua said. Ruby escorted Joshua to the office with her computer. She came back in a five minutes and poured Naomi some coffee and cut her a piece of banana bread.

"This is really good," Naomi said to Ruby, who also had a cup of coffee.

"Are you married?" Ruby asked.

"No ma'am." Naomi knew she lied but justified it that it wouldn't be much longer.

Ruby launched into a narrative about how good it was to the married, have children, and grandkids. She then got out her phone and made Naomi look at picture after picture. Then she asked, "Do you know how to get Facebook on my phone?"

"Sure." Naomi took the iPhone, downloaded Facebook, and logged into her account.

"Dearie you're so smart," Ruby said. "All of the grandkids use this and there's so much about them on this. Let me show you." Ruby went through the newsfeed, showing Naomi all about her family.

"Okay Ruby, you are all fixed up," Joshua said. "Come let me show you."

"Naomi is so smart. She helped me with my phone. Want to see my Facebook?"

"No ma'am. Let me show you a couple of things about your computer."

"Okay, just work, work, work this boy. Naomi please help him. He is such a sweet boy just needs a woman."

Naomi finished her cake and coffee. When they came back Joshua handed Ruby an invoice and waited for a check. Ruby hugged them both as they left.

In the car, Joshua said, "How do you like Ruby?"

"I liked her very much. She sure can talk."

"Yes, you saved me. I would have had to spend thirty minutes more to get the job done without you and I am on a fairly tight schedule. The next appointment is at 3:30 and we just have enough time to get there." Joshua gave Naomi direction and off they went.

When they drove up Joshua said, "Can you stay in the car for this one? This lady is very strange about having people in the house and it may take an hour."

"No worries. I brought a book to read."

"Good. Thanks."

About thirty minutes later Naomi got a text from the Teacher. It said, 'Go to the back bedroom and look in the window. You will find it interesting."

She quietly sneaked around to the back and found the window. There was a woman of about 45 years old leaning against the wall with her legs apart with Joshua kneeling on the floor sucking on her ass hole. He had both hands spreading her ample cheeks apart and licking her anus, using a lot of saliva. This woman was little overweight. Her breasts were very large, at least DD and already sagging. She had a broad ass with fat cheeks. She had a large vibrator in her pussy.

Joshua reached over and grabbed some lube. He pushed a big glob on his fingers and shoved two fingers in, then added a third. Her ass shook from what looked like an orgasm. This was the first time she had seen Joshua dick. Then it hit Naomi, Joshua is the Teacher. Even though she had never seen the Teacher's dick, she had felt and sucked it several times. She knew this was the Teachers dick. She thought, you are a crafty devil.

Her attention went back to the scene in the bedroom. She did want to see this. Joshua rubbed lube on his long hard penis. He took his thumb and found the tight entry to her glory hole, lined his engorged member and gently pressed forward. The woman took one hand off her vibrator and braced herself against the wall, still holding the vibrator against her slit with the other hand. Joshua gently pressed forward, but there appeared to be little resistance. She obviously knew how to relax her sphincter as Joshua's dick was all the way in with no stopping. He held there, waiting for her to move. She did start rocking her hips forward and back with small movements. Joshua matched her pace with small movements forward and back. Joshua reached around with both hands to grab full overflowing handfuls of her massive orbs. She took her second hand off the wall as Joshua was keeping her top stable with his grip on her tits. She grabbed the dildo vibrator with both hands. This was a large vibrator, about ten inches long with a handle for her hands. It was at least one inch in diameter. She began a rhythm that matched Joshua's insertion. As he extracted his penis, she inserted the vibrator. As he inserted she extracted. It was like both together was too much volume in her body.

Naomi was mesmerized. She thought she should stop watching but couldn't. She realized this was getting her excited, watching her friend pound the ass hole of a middle-aged woman. Naomi unzipped her jeans and slid her hand into her now vibrating pussy. She put her fingers where it felt the best and continued to watch.

Joshua and the woman were still in sync, dick in vibrator out, dick out vibrator in. With each in stroke Joshua's groin was smacking her large ass causing it to quake like Jell-O. Joshua slowed and stopped with his dick impaled in her ass. He rocked back and sat on the bed with her still impaled on his dick. She put her legs together so that Joshua was now spread, both sets of feet on the floor, her inside his. She now had leverage to control the depth and pace of the stroke. She raised up where half Joshua's dick could be seen. Then dropped to take it all in her ass. When she did this her big ass covered from Joshua's groin to his navel. She did this over and over with Joshua holding on to handfuls of her ass cheeks.

She stood enough to completely release Joshua's dick from her anus and reinserted it into her pussy. She discarded the vibrator, started rocking back and forth. Her ass cheeks clinched and release as she rocked back and forth. She stopped and shuttered. Naomi knew this was a big orgasm. After the shudder subsided she started a more rapid back and forth movement. Then Joshua erupted into her pussy.

Naomi pulled her hands out of her jeans after a couple of small very satisfying orgasms. She zipped her jeans up and continued to watch. She knew she had to hurry back to the front but had to see what happened next. The woman got up and then Joshua. She was taller than him and gave him a hug that squeezed her big tits all over his chest. They kissed. Joshua went for his underwear which was Naomi's queue to hurry back to the car.

Naomi got to the car just before Joshua came out the front door. He had the most pleasantly satisfied look on his face. Naomi smiled. As Joshua got in Naomi asked, "Did the call go well?"

"Yes."

"Do you think she was satisfied with your work?" Naomi asked trying not to smirk.

"Oh yeah. She was very appreciative of my work. Sorry you had to wait in the car."

"No problem at all. I had an interesting time. Where to now?" Naomi asked Joshua. He gave her directions.

Naomi was thinking about the situation and concluded that she did not want to change the dynamic. She would not tell Joshua that she knew he was the Teacher. She was having too much fun. She also decided she liked that Joshua had set it up so she could see him with his middle aged lady. She was also sure that Evelyn had been his teacher. And she was happy to be part of this.

"Penny for your thoughts," Joshua said.

"I was just thinking how much I am enjoying being with you today and driving you around. How is my driving by the way? You haven't said anything."

"That's because you are doing so well. Maybe you should do a Y turn on this deserted road and maybe find some place to parallel park."

She did the Y turn and continued on to the next stop. She pulled up about five, just in time. Joshua had told Naomi that this customer was an ancient Jewish man named Mordecai.

"Naomi, come in. Mordecai will absolutely love you."

So they knocked on the door and Mordecai answered. He was a small man with obvious Jewish features and when he opened his mouth it was with a typical Jewish accent. Joshua introduced them.

"Oh my dear sweet Lord!" Mordecai started. "You must be an angel. You are too pretty to be of this world. The Lord knew what he was doing when he made you."

"Thank you Mordecai," Naomi interrupted not wanting Mordecai to continue. "Mind if I join you while Joshua fixes your computer."

"Mind! You are welcomed to my home anytime. Come on in, sit here on my comfortable couch and I'll show Joshua my problem. I will be right back. Want something to drink?"

"Maybe a glass of water."

Mordecai and Joshua went into his bedroom where the computer was located. Mordecai came back with a glass of ice water and handed it to Naomi.

"Naomi, tell me about yourself."

Naomi told him a little about herself before asking him, "Where were you born?"

That started a tale about his early life which was fascinating. Mordecai was starring at her chest to the point Naomi thought something was wrong. She looked down and realized a couple of button had come undone and he was staring at bare breasts. She thought he could probably get a good view every time she reached to get her water and drank. She contemplated what a thrill it would be for him to see her tits and decided to let him have this thrill.

She had an idea. "What was your wife like?"

Mordecai said, "Oh she was a beautiful woman. Very different from you she had black hair, dark skin, dark eyes and generally larger features."

"What do you mean larger features?"

"Her nose and mouth were larger, larger, ah, chest and a larger, ah, buttocks."

"Really, can I show you my breast so you can tell me how she was different?" Naomi demurred.

"I would love to see your chest. It has been ten years since I have seen a woman's chest."

Naomi unbuttoned and pulled her shirt to the side. "What do you think Mordecai?"

"I think you have a beautiful chest but very different from my Hannah. Her breast were much larger and fuller, more rounded, and sagged more. And your, ah, ah, I don't know what you call it." He pointed to the nipple.

"You mean my nipples are smaller than hers were."

"Yes and yours are red. Hannah's were more brown," Mordecai said with glee. "Oh I know let me show you." He went to a cupboard and pulled out an old photo album. He turned to a photo showing a woman with much larger breasts. "Hannah had a friend make this photo of her one time I had to be gone for six months. She said she wanted me to remember what she had."

"Well you are right, her chest is very different from mine. I bet she was very sexy nude."

"Oh she was and she loved sex," Mordecai said before he thought. "Naomi, you are making me blush."

"I'm sorry. Just thought you would still enjoy remembering Hannah in that way. Would you like to see more?"

"Yes Naomi, if you don't mind."

Naomi unzipped her jeans and pulled them down and stood in front of Mordecai. He just stared.

"I have never seen anything like that. Your hair is red and mostly smooth down there. My Hannah had a big area of black hair. Let me show you."

Naomi, redressed while he flipped through the book to find another photo. "See," he said pointing at a black and white photo of a nude Hannah. "See how much dark black hair she had. When I was in the service, it was call a bush. But you don't have a bush."

"What are y'all up to," Joshua said behind them. Mordecai slammed the album closed quickly so Joshua could not see. Naomi struggled not to laugh. Mordecai did not mind Naomi seeing Hannah but he did not want another man to see his wife nude.

"Mordecai was telling me about Hannah," Naomi said.

"Can I see?" Joshua asked.

"No you don't want to see these photo," Mordecai insisted. "Did you get my computer fixed?"

"Sure, come in and let me show you a few things."

Naomi, put the glass in the sink and waited for Joshua to finish. Mordecai walked them to the front door thanked Joshua and said to Naomi, "My beautiful Angel, you were sent from God to make this old man's life better today. What about a hug?"

"Sure," Naomi said and she gave him a big hug, pressing her chest into his. "I enjoyed the visit also. Good day."

As they got in the car with Mordecai back in the house, Naomi laughed out loud. "What?" Joshua said. She told him what happened. "You mean he showed you a nude photo of his deceased wife but did not want me to see it?"

"Exactly, he did not want to excite you by showing you her photo. By the way, you were right Mordecai is very interesting. I have a feeling I barely scratched the surface of his life."

"It is almost six. Want to eat in town before we go home? Give you a chance to drive a little more before tomorrow."

"Sounds good. Think the second hand store will be open. I think I may need a jacket to wear with this. Seems like it is getting cooler."

"Let's see if they are still open. It is really close to here."

They got to the shop at 6:30 and it closed at seven.

Naomi found a black vest cut to strike at the abdomen leaving a lot of the silk shirt showing.

"What do you think?" Naomi asked.

"I think that is really sharp, you need to buy it."

"If you are not in a hurry I have a few other things I want to look for. Is that OK?" Naomi asked.

"No problem, I have a little browsing to do anyway."

They went in different directions. He found what he was looking for almost immediately. It was a dress he wanted her to wear for one of her next adventures. It was a red cocktail dress with a sequinned halter top attached to a gather at the waist of a puffy mini skirt. The back was completely open with a waistline he thought would drape very close the the crack of her ass.

Going to the sales lady he asked, "Think this will fit her?"

She held it up looked at the size and said, "I have no doubt. She has bought items from us before and I remember her size."

"I want it to be a surprise. Can I pay for it and pick it up tomorrow?" Joshua asked.

"Absolutely sir." He handed her a credit card to pay for it and she put it in a package with his name on it. "Don't worry I am going to close the shop but I will be here for a little to let y'all finish your shopping."

"Thank you."

"Joshua!" Naomi yelled. He found her looking in a mirror wearing a thin flesh colored bra. "What do you think?"

"It would be good underneath clothing and not be seen."

"Exactly what I want." She picked out two more that were very sexy but could be worn under business clothing.

slimpic11
slimpic11
269 Followers
12