Joshua & Naomi Pt. 05

Story Info
Naomi seduces two business men and is taught anal.
7.5k words
4.49
12.3k
4
0

Part 5 of the 6 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 04/08/2016
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
slimpic11
slimpic11
269 Followers

This is the story of Joshua, who introduces his step mother, Naomi, to a world of sexual liberation. I hope you enjoy the story.

Edited by WindySwimming 29 March 2016

Naomi and Joshua spend the day with Beth

Joshua and Naomi arrived at Beth's the following morning. Beth greeted them by hugging Joshua and saying to Naomi, "I am so happy to meet you and bringing him to see me. He has been so busy the last few weeks he has neglected his mother."

Beth was only 37 years old, marrying Isiah when she was seventeen and having Sarah in the first year of their marriage. She was pretty but not as striking as Naomi. Sarah had black hair, pale complexion, full lips, and very blue eyes. She was tall, about five foot ten inches. Her hips were very full with C breasts. So her figure was more of a pair than an hour glass. She carried just a little extra flesh around her hips. Naomi thought she had a very pleasant face that most people would like.

Beth lived in a house in a managed community. The small front yard maintained by an association with a garage and patio in the back. She had a small flower garden as part of the patio. The driveway was on one side of the house that led to the garage. A patio cover lead to the garage from the house. The backyard was completely enclosed giving it a courtyard feel. The house had two floors with the main floor having two bedrooms sharing a bathroom and an open area with kitchen, living and dining room. There was a half bath off the living area. The second floor was taken by the master bedroom and a large master bath.

"Mom, I have been very busy," Joshua said defensively. "As I told you, we want to talk about Naomi's situation."

"I know dear," Beth said smiling. "Would y'all like something to drink, maybe coffee. I plan to serve sandwiches for lunch."

"I would like a cup of coffee," Naomi said. "I love your house. It is so efficient."

They had coffee and mostly listened to Naomi describe her situation with Isiah. Naomi cried when admitting that she could not stay in the marriage and felt like a failure but was optimistic about the future away from Isiah.

"Listen, I understand how you feel," Beth sympathized. "I tried to make it work for many years and could not. For what it is worth, I agree you can't stay in this situation. Quite frankly, I know the circumstances of how you got there and think your parents failed you."

"Yes, this will separate me from my parents," Naomi said. "They will never forgive me but I have to live my life, don't I?"

"Absolutely!" Beth cried. "I will help you any way I can. Let's have lunch and discuss your future on your own."

Beth served them sandwiches, salad and fruit for lunch.

"Isiah comes back in three weeks and I have to be somehow on my own by then," Naomi started to explain. "I want to be moved out and in a situation where I don't need anything from him. I do have about $4000 cash saved and my own transportation. I do have a few possible employment opportunities."

Beth interrupted, "Dear, you can live with me until you get on your feet. I have two guest bedrooms, of which Joshua uses one on rare occasions." Beth said this and gave Joshua a sly smile.

"I know I need to stay more often," Joshua said.

"One of the bedrooms I use as an office," Beth said. "But that's where Joshua can stay when he wants. I wish Sarah would come but she's written me off. That is my biggest regret. But I would say our relationship, Joshua and me, is better than ever." She looked at Joshua to respond.

"Yes mom it is. I so much like being with you now and that was not possible with Isiah in the picture. As far as me using the office as a bedroom, no problem. I was hoping you would let Naomi stay in the guest bedroom for a while. I also think that Sarah will come around."

"Ok decision made," Beth stated. "Naomi will stay in the guest bedroom until she's on her feet."

Naomi hugged Beth and said, "Thank you so much!"

"One more thought of is I'm a paralegal. One of the lawyers in our firm handles divorces. She would handle your case on a pay as you can basis as a favor to me. Do you want to see her?"

"Yes!" Naomi said. "That is so good of you. I can never repay you."

"I have a personal question," Beth started, "if you don't mind answering, was the marriage consummated?"

"No."

"I'm not surprised," Beth said. And neither was Joshua. "That should make an annulment a good possibility, especially since it was an arranged marriage. One last thing, the partners might take you on as a project. When you talk to Julie, the divorce lawyer, you may mention that you want employment. Here's her card, she is expecting your call. Now what are the other possibilities?"

Naomi retold the discussion she had with George. Naomi concluded that she was going to call each next week and hoped one would make a firm offer. Naomi left Beth's on her scooter about three. Joshua was staying with Beth over night. He planned to take Naomi to church the following morning. Both Joshua and Naomi had wanted to leave the church but couldn't until Naomi was ready to leave. Naomi wanted to stay with Joshua until she had to leave wanting to see what he had planned for her.

She did not have to wait long. When she got home, there was a text from the Teacher. It said, 'Look in your liquor box. Find a package that describes your activity tonight.'

Naomi went to the liquor box and found a package. There was a dress and a note. This is what the note said, 'One of my operatives, Reed, will pick you up and take you to a downtown hotel. There is a very upscale bar there. Your challenge will be to make $300 without leaving the hotel. Wear the outfit hanging in the hall closet and nothing else.

Congratulations, it looks like you are very close to not needing liquor. I would prefer that you not drink tonight but that's your decision. Have a good time. I will be watching. Make me proud. Reed will take you home. You may want to show Reed some appreciation.'

Naomi smiled, realizing she was still hyped up sexually from the contest the night before and looked forward to the challenge of the evening. Reed was one of the four guys from the first night that were entertained by Naomi. Joshua planned to join Reed in spying on Naomi and give her instructions along the way. The hotel was close to Beth's house. He was going to take Beth out to dinner and then tell her one of his friends wanted to meet later that night. He planned to find a dark spot where he could see what Naomi did.

Naomi went to the closet and found the outfit. It was the red cocktail dress Joshua had purchased at the shop when Naomi had chauffeured Joshua. She realized that it was going to be a very revealing outfit. There was a pair of medium height red pumps that went with the outfit. She knew it would fit as the waist was elastic and there was not much to it. She tried on the pumps. They fit perfectly and were comfortable. She took a nap, had a small dinner and got ready for the evening.

After a shower, fixing her hair and face, she slipped on the dress. She had to admit it was pretty and the red color accented her complexion and hair. The pumps made her calf flex and gave her legs a nice shape. It added about two inches to her height. Almost all of her legs were showing. There were only a few inches between her pussy and bottom to the hem of the dress. She knew wear nothing else meant no underwear. She still had not bought any panties anyway and a regular bra was out of the question. The halter top was loose causing it to drape over her breasts. As long as she stood straight, she was covered. But bending over caused the material to separate from her body exposing both breasts. Her back was completely uncovered from the neck to the crease of her ass where the mini skirt draped. There was a small red sequinned mini-purse with the outfit. Just large enough for her phone and cosmetics.

Reed arrived at about eight. He introduced himself as a friend of the Teacher and would chauffeur that evening. He held the door for her to get in the back seat. There was no way to get in without giving him a quick glimpse of her bare waxed pussy. And truth be told she had no issue showing off now.

They arrived at the hotel at about 8:30. Joshua was in the lobby behind a post as Naomi came in. He waited for Reed. Naomi had gone to the bar and ordered a club soda. They found a spot just outside the bar that had a view of the bar and Naomi. The bar was about half full and dark. Joshua felt certain they could slip in without being seen. Joshua did not know it but Naomi already knew he was there.

Naomi's dress was only a couple of inches away from exposing her pussy. She was concentrating on sitting upright so the top would stay in place. The bartender was very aware of the situation with Naomi's dress, giving her a lot of attention. The room had more men than women, Joshua thinking most were traveling. There were several women at the bar dressed in a provocative fashion. Joshua figured call girls. It was one of the reasons he picked this bar. The management accommodated sexual oriented activity.

Joshua sent a text, 'Open you legs enough to show the bartender you pretty pussy.' Naomi heard the text and got the phone out and laid it on the bar, read it and opened her legs. The bartender caught the movement, giving his approval. Joshua texted, 'Leave you legs open like that.'

She slumped just a little and even from the distance that Joshua was, he could see the side of her breasts showing. Every time Naomi raised her glass and lowered it to the bar more showed. By the time she finished her drink, all but the areola was showing from the side. Joshua could see several men getting closer to her. It was not long before two tall good looking men in their 30's stepped to either side of her stool. One was black and one white. Both dressed business casual, expensive suits and shirt with no tie. Obviously, business men.

"Can we buy you a drink?" the black guy said. "My name is Clarence and this is John. We are here on business from out of town, not knowing anyone and would appreciate a little company. Mind if we sit and talk."

"Not at all, please do," Naomi said. "My name is Crystal. I'm also from out of town and a little company would be nice."

"We're from Indianapolis," John said. Naomi pivoted around. This gave Clarence a nice view of her right breast. "You?"

"I live not far from here in the country, but I don't come into the city often. My husband is out of town and I got bored."

"Well it seems we three need some company," Clarence said. Naomi pivoted right to face him and this gave John a nice view of her left breast. Joshua could tell that she had spread her legs a little more. Clarence and John were having a hard time looking at her face. The bartender was not trying to hide that he was staring at her pussy and landing strip. Clarence asked the bartender, "We would like another scotch rocks and get the lady whatever she wants."

"Crystal, do you want the same?" the bartender asked.

"Yes please," Crystal said. "And what business are you boys in."

"We are in sales," John said. "We were here Friday to show some new things to the Army. They were very interested and asked us to stay over the weekend to meet with the procurement officer Monday."

Naomi spent the next twenty minutes grilling them about their jobs. She was very good at getting a lot of information but not giving much. Joshua and Reed had moved into a location where they could hear a little better and could see everything. From their angle they could now see full tits. Her dress was hiked up so you could see the side of her hip so anyone in the bar had a full view.

John and Clarence finished their drinks. "Would you like to join us at a booth and have another round. It might be more comfortable." There was a small dance floor with booths and table situated around it. A three-piece band had started playing slow soothing music. There were a few people dancing in the half light.

Naomi smiled giving a signal, 'I really know what you want,' and said, "Sure." She put her cell phone in her bag as John ordered another round and told the bartender they were moving to a booth, telling him to keep the tab open. He also handed him a $50 and whispered something to him. As she got off the stool, giving anyone who wanted to look a good long look at her slit.

She followed Clarence to a booth, followed by John bringing their drinks. They still did not know Naomi was only drinking club soda. She sat next to Clarence on the inside. John slid into the booth opposite of Clarence and Naomi. The guys started telling stories and they were funny. She did not object when Clarence put a hand on her thigh. She had slipped her skirt up to give him clear access to her pussy. His hand inched up until it was on her upper thigh touching her pussy lips. He circled his little finger so that it stroked the right pussy lip. Naomi was getting wet. She slumped slightly so that his little finger penetrated her wet slit. He got the hint and left it there. She moved slightly and moisten his finger with her fluids.

John wanted to get into the action and asked Naomi, "Crystal would you like to dance?"

Naomi looked at Clarence who said, "I will get us another drink and take the next turn."

John took Naomi's hand leading her to the dance floor. The floor was dimly lit with only the band area illuminated. John chose one of the darker sections, took Naomi in his arms and brought her close. He wrapped his right arm around her waist. His right hand was resting on the flesh just above the mini skirt and touching the top of her ass crack. His left arm was holding her torso just under her arm pit and touching the start of the side of her tit. She had her hands on his shoulders leaving any part of her body open to groping. This also moved her hemline up about an inch leaving little of her skirt to cover her ass. As she swayed you could see the crease at the bottom of her ass.

Joshua and Reed watched the show. Clarence was staring at the show just like Joshua and Reed. While the floor was dim, you could just make out what was happening. As they swayed John's right hand slid inside her skirt, the elastic made access very easy. His left hand was slowly inching on her right breast. Naomi was very excited as this felt very good. As the second song started, John had his right hand centered on her ass cheeks and the left hand was cupping her right breast. Naomi had her left leg between his and his left grinding her pussy against his legs. She was so wet now and occasionally having orgasms form the pressure. At the end of the song Clarence had come up and tapped John on the shoulder saying, "My turn."

John let her go and stepped back saying, "Thanks Crystal that was quite a dance." Naomi looked and saw a moist spot on his trouser where her pussy had been.

Clarence started with his hand in the same places as John had. She could feel that Clarence was stronger and more heavily muscled. It did not take long until Clarence had his right hand on her ass cheeks but his hands were large enough to grab both cheeks at once and his left hand easily covered her right breast. When she pressed into his groin she could feel a large swelling penis. It felt to her that it extended well below his groin. She had to find out if it was really that long so she moved her hand down to his groin and felt his dick though his trouser. She rubbed it up and down and thought it had to be close to eight inches long.

She wanted to see this monster and before she knew what she was saying, "Wow that is really big. I bet it is a beauty."

Clarence looked at her in the eyes, "Want to see it, baby?"

Naomi smiled but did not answer. They went back to the swaying with Naomi hand messaging his groin. He moved his left hand from her breast to between her leg and slipped a large middle finger in her slit. He could feel her orgasm. It was getting hard to stand so when the song finished she said, "Let's go have that drink."

So they went back to their booth where John said, "Ok Crystal, time to sit on my side." He had finished his drink and said to Clarence, "Your time to get drinks."

"Ok, Crystal do you want something else?"

"No, I am good with this."

John, reached around her, kissed her on the lips and slowly slipped a tongue in her mouth. As he kissed her, his hand found her clitoral hood and slowly circled it until the clit protruded. Naomi rubbed his groin. She could clearly feel a hard dick but it was not as large as Clarence's. They continued making out until Clarence came back. Reluctantly they released each other but John kept his hand on Naomi pussy while they had a drink.

"Would you like to go to our room for a nightcap?" John asked after he finished his drink. They were clearly drunk now and it was getting close to eleven which was closing time for the bar.

Naomi smiled and said, "I would but I need to hear what I'm worth to you."

"How much are you thinking?" John said.

"I don't have any idea. This is the first time I have done this. What do you think? I like you guys so call it a gift of appreciation. My ride will be here at midnight."

"So for an hour, I would say $500," John said.

"Each?" asked Naomi.

John looked at Clarence and there was a hidden communication. "What about $700 for both of us."

"$800 and I will start with a show."

"Done," Clarence said.

"Tell me your room number and give me a key. Wait five minutes to come up. I need to prepare the show."

She kissed them both and went up to the room. She texted the Teacher the room she would be in and that she was close to accomplishing her challenge. In the room, she looked for something to use for the show. She took two mini bottles from the refrigerator and poured them a drink. She arranged a chair at a place in front of the bed. As the guys came in she instructed them to strip to their boxers and sit in the bed. She turned on the stereo beginning to dance. With each move her tits flashed. She turned to face the chair and bent over showing them her ass, turned around, slipped the halter over her head and let her tits jiggle for them. She kneaded her tits with both hands.

Slipping a hand on each side of the waist of her skirt, she let it slip to ride just above her pussy. She turned around with her ass toward them, slowly bent and let it fall to uncover her ass. She shook her ass at them, turned around and let her skirt fall to the ground. She sat in the chair, took one of the mini bottles and let it move down to her pussy. She slowly slipped the mini-bottle into her slit moving the bottle back and forth. She had it inserted almost all the way when she stood, turned around resting her hands on the chair, bending over to allow her butt cheeks to part. She took some of the fluid running down her leg and lubricated her asshole. She inserted the bottle into her butt. She turned around and sat in the chair, letting the bottle dangle from her butt, placed her feet in either side of the chair, gapping her pussy wide, and slipped the other bottle in and out of her pussy. John and Clarence had both pulled off their underwear and were stroking their dicks.

She pulled both bottles out, pushed John back on the bed, placed a condom she had with her on him, did a reverse cowgirl with both her feet on the floor allowing her to lever up and down on John's penis. She guided Clarence to stand in front of her. He bent down and French kissed her. As she fucked John, Clarence kissed down her front, spending quite a bit of time on both tits. Naomi was in heaven with her able to use John's dick to piston her pussy and Clarence stimulating her. Clarence had knelt and was flicking his tongue around the top of her pussy as she bounced up and down on John. She could feel John beginning to come, so she flexed her pussy muscles, milking John's dick to the last drop.

slimpic11
slimpic11
269 Followers