Joshua & Sarah Pt. 01

Story Info
Joshua blackmails Sarah his sister.
10.7k words
4.48
32.7k
16
0

Part 1 of the 5 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 10/09/2016
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
slimpic11
slimpic11
268 Followers

This is a sequel to the story about Joshua and Naomi. That story ended with Naomi being transformed by Joshua, her stepson, from an obsessive religion lifestyle to that of a more normal person. In this story Joshua guides Sarah, his sister, to a new more liberated lifestyle. If sexual contact between siblings offends you then please do not read this story.

Skip the summary if you read the Joshua and Naomi story.

Edited by WindySwimming

Summary of the Joshua and Naomi story.

Isiah is a preacher for an extreme fundamentalist religious sect. Beth is his former wife and mother of Joshua and Sarah. As this story begins Joshua is eighteen and Sarah is nineteen. Joshua is graduating from high school as Sarah finishes her freshman year at Sampson University.

Sampson is a religious institution where Isiah is an instructor. Sarah is a student and Joshua has been accepted for the coming year. Because Isiah is an instructor both Sarah and Joshua will receive scholarships.

Isiah's house is located in a rural area about an hour outside the main city in central Georgia. Sampson is another hour on the other side of the city. So Isiah mainly lives in faculty housing. Sarah stays with him while she is at school.

Naomi is twenty-four as this story begins. She became Isiah's wife as the result an arranged marriage with her parents. She is now getting an annulment mainly because of Joshua's influence.

Joshua is five feet ten inches tall and 170 pounds. He has broad shoulders, a narrow waist, tight ass, well defined biceps and abs. He is blessed with a long penis, six inches flaccid and a good eight when completely hard. With his 28-inch waist and little body hair, he looks like Michaelangelo's David. He has black wavy hair, black eyes with sharp facial features and dark coloration. His dark coloring, hair and eyes came from Isiah. He has been tutored in the sexual arts by several older women in the neighborhood.

Sarah's body type is similar to Beth. Both are tall, five feet ten for Beth with Sarah an inch taller, both with pear-shaped frames. Both are 34C on top and broader around the hips. Beth's ass spread as she got older, easily forty and fleshy. Sarah's ass is still a tight thirty-six inches with a slim waist. Both have very black and thick hair. Both have smooth pale complexions with blue eyes and soft round features. While Beth is instantly likable, Sarah is exactly the opposite. Her personality was harsh and judgmental like Isiah. She dressed the same as Naomi had, in old style neck to floor sack dresses made of course thick material.

Evelyn was the lady most responsible for tutoring Joshua extensively about sex. She is seventy as this story is written and lives in the community where Isiah's house is located.

George owns a computer store in the city and hired Joshua to be one of his Geeks. Joshua became their expert at security setups and did most of the store's installation throughout the area while he worked for George.

Joshua as part of his turning Naomi away from Isiah's poisoned views wired Isiah's rural home with cameras, microphones and speakers. He also had the house connected to the internet from his cabin located in the back yard. As this sequel begins Naomi is living with Beth while Joshua still lives in Isiah's house.

Isiah and Sarah kick Joshua out of his house

As Isiah and Sarah entered the house on a Friday in May after the spring semester they both wondered where Naomi was. They knew Joshua was at work. Isiah went to the back yard to see if she was working in the garden. There was a pile of mail and papers on the counter. On top was a notice from a lawyer.

"I wonder what this is?" Isiah said to Sarah. He opened it and turned red with anger.

"What's wrong, Dad?" Sarah asked concerned.

Isiah pounded the counter top so hard Sarah thought he would break something. He screamed "That bitch! That bitch! ..."

"What's wrong Dad?" Sarah asked. He handed the annulment notice to Sarah and sat down breathing very hard.

Sarah read it, sat and thought for a bit. She finally said, "I bet this is Joshua's doing. You don't know this but Joshua has been losing his belief in our way of life for some time now. He has been hiding it from you. He has been seeing Beth and I am sure she influenced him."

Isiah looked at her in surprise. "What am I going to do? I can't afford to hire a lawyer to fight this. That bitch. She was never worth it."

Sarah had never heard Isiah curse, so she knew he was angry. "We didn't need her anyway," Sarah said. "I bet she has turned into a promiscuous whore. I would even bet that it was Joshua who messed her up. Dad you just don't know what he has turned into. I think you should agree to the annulment and kick Joshua out of the house."

Isiah stared at her and thought for some time. He then got a hard and scary expression on his face before saying, "I would rather kill him!"

"Dad! You can't do that but you can kick him out of the house and withdraw your support of his scholarship. He can't afford to go to university without your help."

"I know I can't kill him. Maybe that is enough. When he gets home I am going to confront him and if he doesn't deny it that is what I'll do."

What they didn't know was that Joshua was listening to their dialogue and was prepared. He had arranged to stay with Evelyn. Evelyn had an extra bedroom anyway but would have happily had Joshua sleep with her as long as he wanted. He had moved all but a few toiletries and clothes to her house that morning. She had also offered to help him get an education and really wanted him to go to the large state university located in the city.

Joshua got home at about six and was ready for the coming confrontation. As he entered Isiah asked with anger in his voice, "Did you know that Naomi was leaving us?"

"I know she is leaving you," Joshua said.

"Do you mean she is not leaving you?" Sarah said with more venom than was in Isiah's voice.

"That's right," Joshua said. "We are still friends. It is only Isiah that she is leaving."

"Where is she staying?" Sarah asked.

"I think that is Naomi's business," Joshua answered.

"I know she is staying with Beth," Sarah said. Isiah looked like he had not figured this out before Sarah said it.

"Son, did you have anything to do with this?" Isiah asked giving Joshua a chance to deny it.

"Yes," Joshua admitted. "But mostly it was because you have made her a prisoner of your distorted way of thinking. I just help set her free."

Isiah balled up a fist and took a swing at Joshua. It was easily telegraphed so Joshua ducked it and wrapped his arms around Isiah restraining him. He whispered in his ear, "You, son of a bitch, you can't physically take me anymore. You will not harm mom or Naomi anymore. And for your well-being you best leave me alone."

"I want you out of my house," Isiah said.

"Gladly," Joshua said. "Let me pack my stuff." They did not know Joshua had already removed most of his belongings.

"Did you fuck her?" Sarah asked.

"Yes," Joshua answered.

Joshua still had a grip on Isiah so he could not get physical but he felt every muscle in Isiah's body tense. After Isiah calmed a little Joshua said, "I am going to turn you lose but if you take another swing at me I am going to lay you out!"

He released Isiah and luckily for Isiah he never tried to strike his son again.

"I am going to get you kicked out of Sampson before you even start!" Isiah screamed.

"You do what you have to," Joshua answered back calmly. "Now let me get my stuff and leave. Sarah, why don't you come with me?"

Sarah slapped Joshua's face and started pounding her fists on his chest saying, "I hate you," over and over.

Joshua wrapped his arms around her saying, "If you stay here he will also make you a prisoner of his distorted thinking."

"Take your hands off me," Sarah screamed. "I never want to see you again. You are no longer my brother."

Isiah stretched out his arm, pointed and said to Joshua, "Get out of here now. You are no longer a son of mine."

With that Joshua left.

Joshua starts scheme to release Sarah from Isiah's control

By the time he got to Evelyn's it was late and he was exhausted. Evelyn greeted him with a hug. "I am so sorry son. But remember you have done the right thing for Beth, Naomi and yourself. There are a lot of people who love you. You don't need them. Now get something to eat."

"I'am not hungry," Joshua said.

"You need to eat," Evelyn said. "You can tell me what happened as you eat."

So Joshua ate a little as he told Evelyn what happened. "You need to call Beth and update her," Evelyn said.

"I just can't, Evelyn. I will go see her tomorrow night for dinner. Thank you so much for putting me up. I hate to be a burden."

"Joshua, my sweet boy," Evelyn said shaking her head. "Surely you know I love you and would do anything for you. I'm glad to have you stay as long as you want. But I also know you are a man and want your independence."

"Thank you," Joshua said as he took Evelyn in his arms.

After a prolonged embrace, Evelyn said, "Do you want to sleep with me tonight? It might be better than sleeping by yourself."

Joshua thought about it and said, "I would like that but let's not make it a habit."

"Son, you know my poor vagina is too old to take a penis. However, if you want we can do other things. After all, I have taught you many intimate ways to have sex. But nothing is expected."

So Joshua slept with Evelyn that night.

At breakfast Joshua said, "I'm going to take revenge on Sarah and Isiah. Before Sarah's display yesterday I only wanted to get her out of Isiah's clutches. I still want that for her good but I don't mind hurting her some as I do it."

"Joshua, the only way you are going to turn that girl is to be hard. You have to make her do things you're both uncomfortable with. Naomi was a sweet girl trapped in a bad situation. Sarah is a true believer who is completely under Isiah's spell. She will have to be broken. But be very careful with wanting revenge."

"I understand," Joshua said. "I first have to find something that will allow me to get the upper hand on her."

Joshua began scanning video of Sarah, looking for a way to get some control over her. He had added camera's before he left Isiah's house so that only the bathroom was not covered from his surveillance. Sarah stayed dressed from head to foot even when she slept. He watched for weeks before he got his break.

Reed, one Joshua's good friends, happened to be the manager of the Walmart where Sarah worked for the summer. He called Joshua and said, "Hey buddy, I have a problem. You know that security system you set up for us really works but it caught someone I think you care about. Sarah was caught shoplifting."

"You've got to be kidding!" Joshua said trying not to hide his glee.

"Yeah, it's clear that she took some jewelry from the case when she thought no one was looking. She shoved it into her bra. We have also gotten a lot of complaints from other employees that she is proselytizing for her religion which is against company policy. I have had her in my office twice now to tell her to stop. I would have already fired her but for you. What do you want me to do?"

"I have an idea but first how flexible are you? Do you really have a choice from your end?"

After a pause from Reed he said, "I have a lot of flexibility except I need to get the inventory back. That has to happen. Other than that I am the only one who knows and the inventory report doesn't go to the head office until this weekend."

"Ok, call her in the office today and show her the tape of the theft. Tell her that she has to bring the stuff back tomorrow morning. If she does that then you might not call the police. Tell her that she will have to come into work tomorrow prepared to do whatever it takes to stay out of jail."

"Ok, I can do that. Are you going to do to her what you did to Naomi?"

"Exactly."

"Good luck. She will be much harder than Naomi. She's a hard bitch."

"I know. But with this I have a chance of converting her."

Reed laughed saying, "Make sure I benefit like with Naomi."

"Oh you're going to be pleased or she goes to jail. Thanks buddy."

"No worries, bro," Reed said as he hung up.

Just as Joshua was going out the door for an appointment, George, his manager, called him into his office. George is a character from the story about Naomi who also helped Joshua convert her. "Joshua I have a problem you need to know about."

"What is that?"

"Your sister," George started, "Is her name Sarah?"

"Yes."

"Well, look at this." George played a clip where Sarah had slipped an iPhone into a pocket of her skirt. Her clothes were so baggy that it could not be seen once there. "Not sure how she got past the scanner."

"George, if I can get the iPhone back and find out how she got it past the scanner, will you let it go. I will make sure you get a big benefit from it."

"I will for you and I trust you to make it good for me."

"Let me have a copy of the clip. I'll take care of this."

"Ok, but if I don't hear something soon, I'll have to go to the cops."

Reed called Sarah into his office just before Isiah picked her up from work and showed her the clip of the theft. He told her to bring the merchandise back first thing in morning and at the end of her shift to come by the office so they could discuss additional actions.

Sarah went home that night very worried. She hardly slept.

Sarah is forced to a new slutty appearance

The next day Sarah brought the stolen merchandise back. She went to Reed's office at four finding Joshua and Reed waiting for her. "What are you doing here?" Sarah said with a glare towards Joshua that could kill.

"I'm here to save you," Joshua said. "Reed said you brought back the stuff you stole."

Sarah handed a bag to Reed and said, "Yes, that's all of it."

Reed confirmed after looking in the bag, "That's all of it."

"Have you stolen anything else?" Joshua asked knowing the answer.

"No, that's all."

"Look at this." Joshua showed Sarah the clip of her stealing the iPhone. "Seems like you are both a thief and a liar. Aren't you?"

Sarah stared dagger at Joshua.

Joshua looked at Reed and smiled. "A real hard case isn't she? That is a consequence of Isiah's teaching. Isn't it Sarah? Did you learn lying and stealing from Isiah?"

Sarah again shoot dagger at Joshua but she seemed to shrink a little.

"Do you still have the iPhone?"

"Yes!" Sarah said but now she was looking worried. "I needed the money, Joshua. You know Dad, while a great man, he can't help us financially. He is not concerned with worldly things."

"Yeah right. Well I own you now or you go to jail and Isiah will know what you are, a liar and a thief. Which is it to be?"

"What do you mean you own me?"

"I mean you will do whatever I say, without any resistance or take punishment for resisting. If at any time you refuse to do what I command or refuse the punishment, George and Reed will press charges and use these clips as evidence. If you try to cause problem for Reed, I will back Reed and again you will be in jail and disgraced. Your days of being Isiah's disciple are over."

"I won't do it," Sarah said with venom in her voice. "I hate you both."

"Okay then this is easy. Reed call the cops. I will call George." Both Joshua and Reed started calling.

Joshua into the phone, "Hi George, this is Joshua."

Sarah screamed, "No, hang up!" After a pause she screamed, "Please hang up!"

"What did you say?" Joshua said as Reed hung up before getting the number dialed.

"Please hang up," Sarah whimpered. "I will do it. Please hang up."

"Thanks George," Joshua said in the phone. "She will bring the iPhone by tomorrow. Enjoy how she is dressed."

She wondered what he meant by that.

"The first order is after work tomorrow go to the store where you stole the iPhone and return it to George the manager. How did you get the phone part the sensors at the door?"

"A friend at Sampson gave me a cloth that blocks the security signal and I had it in my dress pocket. She has been doing this to make money for school. She was to pick up the things that I stole, sell them and split the money with me."

"Give the cloth to George tomorrow when you take him the phone. Next call Isiah and tell him you have to work late today and tomorrow. Understood?"

"Yes."

"Then why are you not calling? You are close to your first punishment."

She pulled out her cell phone to call Isiah as instructed.

As she hung up Joshua said, "Okay now remove you clothes."

"I'm not going to do that," Sarah said horrified. "No one has seen me unclothed for years."

"That's about to change. Now disrobe or be ready to go to jail."

Sarah looked terrified, knowing she had to comply. Joshua said in a very stern even tone, "Do it now!"

Sarah slowly unbuttoned the top button on her course thick material blouse. She then did the next even slower.

"Speed it up," Joshua said hatefully. "Reed has other things to do. Don't waste his time."

She looked at Reed with venom in her eyes but did not say anything. She started moving faster as she unbuttoned the blouse and removed it. She was wearing a large cotton bra that covered everything. She untied the cord that held the skirt up. She slowly let it drop to the floor. Next came the cotton slip that covered to the floor. Joshua and Reed were wondering where she bought these. She was wearing baggy cotton panties that covered to above the navel.

Reed looked at Joshua and asked, "Is it possible to find less sexy underwear? Is that hair on her legs?"

"There is no way to find more unflattering underwear. But her legs go on forever don't they. Picture them smooth and shiny."

"Yep, I can see it," Reed said. "She would have great legs."

Sarah was appalled that they were critiquing how she looked.

"What are you waiting for?" Joshua said disgusted. "Remove it all."

Sarah reached behind her and unsnapped the bra. She placed a hand over her tits with one hand and pulled the straps off her shoulder with the other. She quickly allowed the bra to fall but kept her hand and arm covering her breasts.

"Joshua, please don't make me show you my private parts."

"You mean your cunt?"

"Yes."

"Say it."

"Joshua, please don't. This is too much for me."

"Are you ready for your punishment?"

"No! I will remove them," Sarah finally gave up.

Joshua and Reed glared at her to begin. She slowly took one hand away from her breasts while keeping the other covering all of her breasts she could. She pulled the elastic band down allowing her underwear fall. She quickly covered her pussy with her free hand.

"Now remove your hands," Joshua demanded. "I am getting tired of this. You are not obeying nearly quickly enough."

Sarah had tears in her eyes as she moved her arms to her sides.

"Have you ever seen that much pubic hair?" Reed asked. "I have never seen a bush, well, that bushy."

"No, that is the bushiest bush I have ever seen and I have seen a lot of bushes."

Sarah was completely humiliated standing in front of these two men talking about her like a prize horse.

"You are going this afternoon to Teresa's salon downtown. Teresa knows you are coming. She is going to remove that ugly bush, and leg hair. She will also give you a better hairstyle. The way you look now would appeal to no man."

"Joshua, I can't afford that and I don't want to appeal to anyone."

Joshua laughed and looked at Reed, "She has succeeded in making herself unappealing don't you think?"

"Most unappealing but there is potential. Not the largest tits I have seen but big enough. Must say though great ass and legs, if we can get the hair off. Teresa has her work cut out for her."

slimpic11
slimpic11
268 Followers