Joshua & Sarah Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
slimpic11
slimpic11
269 Followers

"Yeah, I'm going to owe Teresa but she really likes this," Joshua said as he grabbed his crotch. "I'm taking care of Teresa so don't worry about the cost. Now try this on."

Joshua handed her a short skirt and a tank top. Sarah was happy to have anything cover her. The skirt came to just above mid-thigh. The top covered her torso but her nipples made a nub in the material easy to see.

Sarah said, "Where do I wear this?"

"That is your attire for work tomorrow."

"I can't wear this. I'm showing too much."

Joshua looked at Reed. They shrugged at each other. Joshua said, "Sarah, are you that dense? You have no choice. If you can't wear this in front of Isiah, then you have to come to Reed's office and dress in front of Reed and whoever he chooses. This is what you will wear to see George tomorrow. Those," pointing to the old clothes on the floor, "can only be worn around Isiah. Do you understand?"

"Can't I at least wear a bra?" Sarah asked.

"Next order. You will never wear a bra or panties again without my permission. I want you to put all the bras and panties you have in a bag and bring them to Reed tomorrow. I will know if you do not obey. Understood?"

Sarah's head was down looking at her body. She slowly nodded up and down.

"From now on you will clearly say, yes sir!"

Joshua glared until she said, "Yes sir."

"Good. One last thing before I take you to see Teresa. You will only be allowed a fitted sheet on your bed at night and you are not to wear anything in your room ever for any reason. Understood."

Joshua looked at her until she said clearly but softly, "Yes sir."

Joshua smiled and said, "Sarah, I know you can't believe this today but there will come a day you appreciate what I am doing for you."

"I hated you before and will always hate you!" Sarah said but for some strange reason she could feel a tingle in her groin she had not felt before.

Joshua drove her to Teresa's with Sarah pulling her skirt down repeatedly and trying to cover her chest. As Sarah got out Joshua said, "Be nice to Teresa. She is working late to do this for me."

"Yes sir," Sarah said as she got out trying to keep her skirt from riding up.

Joshua had a work appointment and got back just as Teresa was blowing out Sarah's hair. She had on her old clothes. "Why are you wearing your old clothes?"

"So Isiah can't see me in that stuff you had me wear."

"I don't like that answer. You will be punished for that." Joshua pecked Teresa on the cheek and said, "How did it go babe?"

"She has been okay but I have never seen that bushy a bush. It was like clearing kudzu. But I think you will like the result."

Joshua laughed, "You know when Reed and I saw it we said the same thing. We will take a look at it when you are finished."

"It'll only be a few minutes," Teresa said as she continued to fuss with Sarah's hair. "Sit in the waiting area. I've an idea on her makeup."

Joshua waited until Teresa accompanied Sarah out.

"It's remarkable," Joshua said. "She really is pretty. The make-up and hair makes her look so much softer. Let's see the rest." Joshua looked at Sarah and she knew exactly what he wanted.

"Can we get away from the window?" Sarah said.

"If you had kept on the new clothes I may have allowed that but now you get punished. Take that skirt off. I don't care who sees you."

Sarah shook her head but let her skirt drop. Since her panties were in the trash at Reed's office she was on display from the waist down. "Pull the shirt up so I can see." Sarah pulled her old ugly shirt up for him to judge Teresa's work. Teresa had waxed all the hair from her legs and from her pussy lips between her legs. On the flat just above the slit she had sculpted a V that pointed to her clitoris and extended a good two inches paralleling the V formed by her pelvis. Teresa had clipped the thick dark black hair to about a quarter of an inch and dyed it yellow.

"Teresa that's beautiful!" Joshua exclaimed. "Let me see how it feels." Joshua reached and lightly touched the V. This gave Sarah a strange feeling. While being completely humiliated, she also had a feeling of pride that Joshua approved of how she looked.

While Joshua was still admiring Teresa's work Sarah suddenly pulled the shirt down to cover her pussy as much as possible and squealed a high pitched sound.

"What are you doing? No one told you to cover up." Joshua looked where she was looking with wide scared eyes. There were two college aged boys enjoying the show. "Oh they're just enjoying the show. Either pull your shirt up or I will do it for you."

"Joshua, please don't make me show myself to strangers. Please!"

"Sarah, if you don't pull your shirt up right now they are going to see me give you a spanking."

Sarah looked horrified but she pulled her shirt up where they could see her naked lower body. Joshua stepped aside, pointed and mouthed to the window, "What do you think?"

The boys gave him a thumbs up and mouthed, "Beautiful." Sarah had an odd feeling coming between her legs that she did not understand. She thought, is it possible I like this?

"Well, Teresa you get a thumbs up from almost everyone. What do you say Sarah?"

"Can I get dressed?"

Joshua looked at Teresa, shrugged and said, "She will thank you later. Let me know when you are ready to be paid."

"Will do. Sarah try to have some fun. You are really pretty." As Teresa said this Sarah was retying the ugly skirt with a hateful scowl on her face.

Joshua drove her home and headed back to Evelyn's where he could monitor the website. The website had been set up to only be accessible via a user id and password. George and Reed had already been set up and were testing the system for him tonight. He had advertised that a website was coming where one could see a beautiful girl in the nude in her home. He also advertised the potential of special shows. He had added motion sensor that automatically detected when someone entered a room except for Isiah bedroom. He had installed software that would obscure all people's faces. He was going to charge by the minute. Joshua wanted to make money while humiliating Sarah.

At about ten Sarah came into her bedroom wearing her old clothes and grabbed her robe. She went to take a shower in the lone bathroom in the house. She came back wearing the robe. It was obvious to Joshua she was not following his instructions. He spoke into his mic that broadcast to Sarah's bedroom and said, "Sarah can you hear me?"

Sarah looked startled and looked around trying to determine where the voice was coming from. "Joshua?" she asked.

"Yes, I can see you are not following my instructions. Now off with your robe and do not wear clothes when you are staying in your bedroom. Remove the covers off your bed, leaving only one pillow. Do it!"

"Can you see me?" Sarah asked.

"Why are you asking me questions? You should be doing what I tell you. You've earned a punishment. It's coming. Now do as I say or the punishment gets worse."

Sarah removed her robe. Joshua saw she was tall and very sexy with a great ass and now a pretty pussy. She stripped the bed as he instructed. She knelt to say her prayers. She laid on the bed nude in a fetal position, covering her pussy with her hand as best she could. As she covered her pussy she felt a reaction she didn't understand. Without realizing it in trying to cover herself she had put pressure on her pleasure spot. It was exciting her that Joshua was watching. What she didn't know was that Reed and George were also watching.

Joshua said quietly, "Let your middle finger slid into your vagina."

Sarah did as she was told. She was masturbating for the first time. Isiah had convinced her that self-manipulation was an abomination and should not be done. So even at the age of nineteen she had never touched her vagina except to clean herself. She had thoughts of the two college boys and Joshua looking at her in Teresa's window. She felt her finger getting wet. She had a spasm that was her first small orgasm. Once the pleasure past it dawned on her what had done. She removed her hand from her pussy and laid on her stomach.

Joshua, Reed and George all liked seeing her butt and legs from the rear. Between hardly sleeping the night before and the relaxing orgasm, she fell asleep immediately and slept through the night.

After talking to Reed and George and getting their feedback that the site had worked, he turned the site on for about a hundred users.

Sarah learns to masturbate

The next morning Isiah dropped her off at Walmart. She was wearing her old clothes so she had to go to Reed's office to change. She knocked on his door and was invited to enter.

The assistant manager was there talking to Reed. Sarah said, "I will come back when you are ready for me."

"I'm ready," Reed smiled. "Come on in and do your business. Tom won't mind."

"I hate you!" Sarah said with much venom.

"I love the new hair style and makeup," Reed smiled. "You actually look lovely if you would get that scowl off your face. Wouldn't she Tom?"

"Yes, I'd say so," Tom said as he stared at Sarah. "A big improvement."

Sarah closed the door and handed Reed a bag. "These are the things I was supposed to bring." Reed looked in the bag and nodded his approval at the bag of old bras and panties. Sarah then took her new clothes out of the other bag and placed them on the couch. She turned her back to Reed and Tom and began to remove her shirt.

"Tom, sit on the couch so I can talk to Sarah." Tom moved to the couch so Sarah turned around to face Reed between the two men. She reached back placing the old shirt on the couch as she took the tank top and slid it over her head.

"Nice tits don't you think, Tom?" Reed said with a shit eating grin on his face.

"I'd say so from the brief glimpse I got."

She then untied the skirt and let it fall to the floor and quickly reached back for her new skirt. It wasn't there. Tom had it behind his back. Sarah got red in the face knowing he had hidden it. She practically yelled, "Give it to me! You're such a pervert. Both of you."

Reed said, "Sarah you have a wonderful pussy now. I can't believe the change. Tom, you should have seen the bush before. It was so ugly but now, well it's beautiful. Don't you think, Tom?"

"A mighty pretty pussy, Reed."

Sarah hated to admit it but she was enjoying the attention from these men. Tom handed her the new skirt. She stepped into it, lifted it to her waist and zipped it up.

"Sarah, you look great," Tom said.

"You certainly do," Reed said. "You look so good today, I want you to work the jewelry and cosmetic department." This was considered a plum assignment in the Walmart hierarchy. She had been mainly in the back room and stocking before this.

"Thank you, sir," Sarah said with a sarcastic tone but she was really happy for this assignment.

The day went faster than other days and Sarah realized that more males were talking to her. When her shift was over she took the bus into town to see George. Again, she was getting looks from guys even though she was careful to keep her short dress down so nothing could be seen.

When George saw her enter the store carrying two bags he met her at the door. "Hi, you must be Sarah," George said. "Let's go to my office." As they entered George said, "Ok Sarah, what do you have for me?"

Sarah handed him the iPhone still in the package and the masking cloth. "Let me make something very clear, I will call the police if Joshua tells me you aren't cooperating. Do you understand?"

"Yes," Sarah said. "I know I made a mistake. Thank you for giving me a chance."

"Joshua told me how you did this. You were an idiot to try this and the person who did it will get caught. But we will protect you as long as you cooperate with Joshua."

"I will."

Sarah took the bus to her stop close to Isiah's house. She sat behind the driver. Her skirt rode up to reveal a good portion of her legs. She saw the old male driver looking at her in the rear view mirror. She knew she should pull her skirt down. She reached down to pull her skirt down but instead she simply rested her hands at the edge on her naked legs. She closed her eyes and allowed her legs to spread a little. She imagined that the bus driver could see up her skirt. She opened an eye just enough to see that the driver was staring at her open legs. She let them spread a little more. She was now sure he could see to her bald pussy. She felt a little moisture starting to seep from her vagina. It was a new and very pleasant feeling. She crossed her legs without attempting to keep her skirt down. The driver could see her entire leg. When she got to the stop she uncrossed her legs letting him get a good shot of her yellow V.

As she exited the bus, the driver said, "Miss, thank you for riding my bus. Next time no charge if you sit in the same place and put on another show."

Sarah smiled at him and nodded. She realized she enjoyed this old man's attention and she hated herself for it. Isiah had placed her bike at the bus stop for her so she could ride it to his house. She stopped just before Isiah's driveway to change into her old clothes in the woods placing her new clothes in the bag. She was happy that this was the last time she had to do this as Isiah was leaving Sunday after lunch and she had the weekend off from work.

That Friday night Sarah did exactly as Joshua had instructed as she went to bed. She removed her clothes as soon as she came into her bedroom. She went to the bathroom and returned nude. She said her prayers and this time lay on the bed on her back with no cover. After a few minutes she closed her eyes and thought about the bus driver she had teased. She had an urge to rub her tits imagining Joshua was watching. It seemed to be the natural thing to do. As she rubbed her tits, she could also feel her pussy swell and moisten. Her pussy lips were lean and smooth with no protruding labia when not excited. She took one hand to her pussy while still rubbing her nipples. She could feel the moist soft tissue of her labia peeking out from the slit. She gently rubbed there. She began to moan and wished she knew better what to do to pleasure herself. She inserted a finger into her wet pussy and had an orgasm.

She then thought about Joshua making her display her nude lower body to the college students while inserting a second finger in her pussy. Another larger orgasm. Her imagination began to work, imagining Joshua naked. She guessed at what his penis looked like. She rolled over with her ass in the air, leg spread and both hand clawing at her pussy. With that amount of stimulation, she had a larger orgasm. She continued with this self-stimulation for about thirty minutes, giving the audience of thirty guys quite the show. When she had finished, Joshua had also masturbated and most of her audience had. Joshua thought, I am going to have to raise my fees.

Sarah is tricked into going to sex training

On Saturday, Sarah and Isiah cleaned house and worked in the garden. Isiah gave her instruction on how to maintain the garden now that Joshua was gone. Joshua had been doing most of the work in the garden. Isiah spent a lot of time bashing Joshua, Naomi and Beth. Sarah usually participated in Isiah's rants but this time she did not. She more focused on the fact that she liked the feel of not wearing underwear.

Isiah at lunch noticed her silence. He asked, "Are you ok?"

"I'm fine dad. Just a little tired."

"I'm sorry. Why don't you take a nap after lunch and I will work outside?"

"Maybe I will lie down for thirty minutes." She found herself thinking about getting the heavy hot clothes off. It felt so good to get away from Isiah, get nude and lie on her bed for a while trying to reconcile her thoughts.

After her nap she rejoined Isiah. He received a phone call at around four. After he hung up he said to Sarah, "That was the outreach committee from church. An older lady needs help tonight getting dinner and going to bed. She asked specifically for you. Her name is Evelyn. Apparently she was Joshua's responsibility but is now without help. Joshua told her about you. Can you do that?"

"Sure dad. Do you have the address?" She was sure Joshua had mentioned Evelyn but could not remember how except it being positive.

"Here is the address and you can take my car. I am going to get things ready so I can leave as soon as possible tomorrow after church."

"Okay. If I am going to be later than nine I will call you."

Sarah arrives to help Evelyn

Evelyn opened the door and said, "Hi Sarah, I'm Evelyn. Glad to meet you."

Sarah thought that Evelyn did not look old enough to need help.

Then Joshua and George appeared. Sarah said to Evelyn, "I'm not here to help an old lady with dinner am I?"

Joshua stepped forward, "No, you're here for training. Evelyn is my mentor and I asked her to help you."

"I don't need help," Sarah said even though she did.

"You don't have a choice. Remove those old clothes now. They are offensive."

"No!"

"So you are ready for jail?" Joshua said.

"No," she said more softly.

"Then remove your clothes."

Sarah looked at George and Evelyn wanting them to stop this. Neither said anything. She stripped.

"Let's go to the couch and Evelyn will tell you what we are going to do," Joshua instructed.

"I want to show you better how to masturbate. To make you more comfortable I'm going to get nude with you. Ok?"

Pent up anger and fear welled in Sarah as she lashed out, "I don't want to see your wrinkled old body and I don't want your help. And I don't want these perverts to see me naked."

Joshua got up quickly and angrily. He grabbed Sarah by the arm, jerked her up and force her to bend over the couch arm. "Hold her arms George?"

"You are not going to insult my friend." He slapped her ass hard. "You will, smack, do what I tell you, smack, you will," smack, "apologize to Evelyn," smack, "and you will enjoy this." Smack, smack, smack. "While I'm at this here is the punishment from Thursday." Smack, smack, smack.

Sarah was crying hard now but for some strange reason her pussy was swollen and moist. Joshua rubbed her red ass and accidently rubbed across her pussy lip and felt how swollen and moist it was. "You're not going to believe this but she is wet."

He pushed a finger into Sarah's pussy and felt it react. "George feel this." George pushed a finger in and also felt it contract. Sarah was completely confused. She was angry but it felt good and this was something she wanted. She couldn't understand why she liked being spanked like this. She was confused and cried even harder.

"Guys you go watch the ball game while I talk to Sarah," Evelyn instructed.

"Sure but this is going to happen or she goes to jail," Joshua said angrily.

Evelyn wrapped an arm around Sarah and lead her to the bed room. She sat her on the bed with her arm wrapped around her and said, "You are confused aren't you?"

"Yes," Sarah said with a whimper. She had tears streaming down her face.

"You want to hate Joshua but somehow you like what he's doing to you. You liked being spanked didn't you?"

"Yes," Sarah said with Evelyn still holding her close. She was calming down and the tears were beginning to dry up. "Isiah told me that my body is not for pleasure but for procreation only. But Joshua has made be prettier and I like it even against what I have been taught. Isiah says I should not appeal to men but I am now teasing men by showing off my body. I hate Joshua but like what he is making me do. I hate myself for what my body is doing. I had what I think was an orgasm while Joshua spanked me. And Joshua was right to spank me for what I said to you. I am sorry."

"Oh no worries. I'm too old to be insulted. I'm old and wrinkled. No doubt you had an orgasm. I could see it from how red your neck got. I like to be spanked too by the right person."

slimpic11
slimpic11
269 Followers