Joshua & Sarah Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
slimpic11
slimpic11
269 Followers

Sarah started sobbing again. "Really. Do you like to be used like this?"

"I have been dominated and been dominate. I suspect you will do both in your life. Try to enjoy what Joshua is doing. I think he wants to have a sister but decided he could not do that on Isiah terms. He will always hate Isiah. Joshua does not like what Isiah did to Beth, Naomi or you. He will always blame Isiah and there is likely no way for them to reconcile."

"What about me? Can we ever have a relationship?"

"I think so. Let Joshua play this out. He's not going to hurt you really. And he will tire of this dominant role with you. In the meantime, I think you will learn a lot about yourself. You should take this opportunity to find yourself. I am now convinced you are not the person Isiah wants as a daughter and are closer to the sister Joshua wants. My advice is to let Joshua help you find yourself."

Sarah smiled as she looked up at Evelyn and said, "Thank you. Want to get naked?"

"No, I think I want you to feel the power of being the only one naked. While I'm no competition for you, I think you might like to get a good sense of the power of your sensuality. Do you want to go forward with the lessons or go home? I can make Joshua accept either decision."

"If you're still willing to help me I would love to know how to do these things. I am almost twenty and know almost nothing about sex. So please help me."

"Do you want the guys to watch? I'm going to show you how to masturbate better and then do a blow job. Game?"

"I'm game and I want the guys to watch."

Evelyn opened a drawer and took out several toys. She yelled, "Guys come in the bedroom."

Joshua and George came and stood inside the doorway.

"Sarah lie back on the bed and close your eyes. I want you to think about one of your sexual fantasies and tell us about it like we're not here. Think out loud."

Sarah did as she was told. "I'm at a gala ball for the rich, wearing a grand ball gown when I realize that I'm the only female there. I'm dancing with first one then the other handsome princes."

"Take your hand and rub your breasts as you talk," Evelyn instructed.

"I'm sweating from the effort of dancing with all these men. First one man takes off my hat. The next unzips my dress. The next pulls the top down. The next gropes my breasts and squeezes them hard like this." Sarah squeezes each breast with her hands making the nipples stand up.

"The next pulls my dress to the floor and I step out only wearing silver slippers. The next dances with me nude as he squeezes my butt." Sarah rolled over and squeezed her ass cheeks like she imagined the man would.

"The next dances with me while placing a hand on my private place." Sarah takes her hand and rubs it over her pussy. She allows a finger to insert into her slit.

Evelyn took her finger and placed it on her clitoral hood and gently slid it aside to reveal her most pleasurable spot. Evelyn took Sarah index finger and gently helped her masturbate it. Evelyn whispered, "That was your clitoral hood covering your clitoris. You are now stimulating the clitoris with your finger. Did you feel the orgasm you just had?"

"Yes," she panted.

"Continue telling your story," whispered Evelyn.

"All of a sudden all the men are naked and I am on a serving cart being rolled around among the men. One stops the cart and puts his penis in me."

"Here baby, this is a vibrator." Evelyn takes Sarah's hand and wraps it around a medium sized penis shaped vibrator that was already turned on. Evelyn guided it to the top of her slit and slowly rocked it over the slit but did not penetrate. Evelyn could feel Sarah's wetness. She also observed the red swollen lips and labia. "Continue the story."

"The next man did the same. I was rolled from one man to the other." Evelyn slipped the vibrator into her wanting slit and let Sarah take over using it. Sarah started thrusting the vibrator in and out her swollen pussy faster and faster. She started panting hard and said in a strained voice, "Then they all gathered around me and masturbated on me. I was covered, ah, ah ... with stuff." She was pounded the vibrator into her vagina and taking all of the six-inch vibrator with each thrust.

George and Joshua were spellbound from what they witnessed. Their penises were straining to get out but somehow did not want to take advantage of what Evelyn was doing. Sarah was slowing the pace and beginning to calm down.

Evelyn stood and whispered to Joshua and George, "Be a little patient. I know you boys are hurting but I will take care of you."

Sarah was now beginning to breath more normally. Evelyn knelt beside her head and whispered in her ear, "I'm going to give Joshua a blowjob. You've made these boys very hot and in need of some relief. That is the power you have over them. They're completely absorbed in you. Do you want to see how to give a blow job?"

Sarah opened her eyes and looked at Joshua and George like she just now realized they were there. She realized what she had done must have had an impact on them. She also realized they were hurting and she really did want them to be relieved.

"Joshua, unzip your pants and show Sarah what she did to you."

Joshua unzipped his pants and let his long hard dick out. "Sit up, baby, and let George show you what you did to him." George unzipped his pants and let his dick out of his pants. He was not quite as long as Joshua but thicker. Sarah had sat on the edge of the bed while Evelyn sat next to her as she pulled her skirt to her waist revealing her naked lower body. Sarah noticed she was not wearing underwear.

Evelyn pulled Joshua closer while George stepped closer to Sarah. Evelyn took the base of Joshua penis and said, "George is little thicker than normal. Wrap your hand around the base like I am doing to Joshua. Feel how hard it is. Now Joshua has a very long dick. Kiss the tip like this." Evelyn put her lips around the tip of Joshua penis and sucked. Sarah did the same to George. "Can you taste the precum?"

"Yes, it tastes good and I love the feeling of his penis on my lips," Sarah cooed.

"Now take a little more in. Let is move slowly in and out of your mouth." Sarah was doing exactly what Evelyn was instructing. "Take it out and flick your tongue up and down the shaft like this." Evelyn took some lubricant off the bed and massaged it into her pussy. She took a larger vibrator than Sarah's and sat on it so that it affected the outside of her vagina.

Sarah saw this so she took the one she had, turned it on, and inserted it in her still soppy slit, sitting on it to hold it in place. The feel of George's penis on her lips again made her private area excited and she wanted to have another orgasm.

"Take it into your mouth slowly until you think you will gag and then slowly let it slid out." Sarah watched Evelyn take in almost all of Joshua's long dick before withdrawing her head. She did the same to George but only made it half way before she withdrew her head. "Next time relax your throat. Feel like you're yawning."

This time she took in a little more into her mouth. Evelyn watched and said, "Good! Now just keep doing that. It won't be long before George will ejaculate. Just let him shoot it in your mouth. Swallow if you wish." Evelyn picked up the pace on Joshua's dick and knew it would not take long after the show Sarah had put on. Sarah had the vibrator wedged between the bed and her pussy leaving her hands to control George thrusts into her mouth. Evelyn had both hands on her vibrator moving it over the outside of her lubricated pussy with only a little penetration as Joshua essentially fucked her mouth, thrusting as deeply as he wanted with Evelyn easily allowed it down her throat.

Sarah could not understand why but she liked having George's dick in her mouth and her orgasms were now the most intense she had experienced. George was beginning to growl. Joshua was making a primordial noise. Sarah glanced out the side of her eye and saw that Joshua was shooting into Evelyn's mouth. Incredibly Evelyn was swallowing it all.

George started his orgasm as she was withdrawing her head and she did not have her lips solidly around his shaft. This let jizzum flow out of her mouth and onto her chest. As he shot more into her mouth she did a little better. She managed to get about half of it in her mouth leaving plenty to coat her chin and tits.

Evelyn and Sarah removed their vibrators. Sarah reached out to return it to Evelyn and Evelyn said, "Baby, that one is yours. My gift. Is this your first vibrator?"

"First I have ever seen," Sarah answered.

"And how was your first blow job?" George asked as he sat next to Sarah and gave her a hug. She hugged him back.

"I'm getting stuff on your shirt," Sarah said.

"Don't worry about it. It is a badge of honor. Proud to wear it."

Sarah smiled and said, "Me too. I loved it. Penises are really nice things. They taste good and I suspect low in calories." They all laughed at this.

Evelyn got up and pulled down her skirt and asked, "Boys do you want a beer and watch the end of the ball game."

George looked at his watch and said, "I have nowhere else to be. Would be glad to have company."

"I live here, it is my beer so sure I would like to," Joshua said with a smile. He looked at Sarah and said, "Want to hang with us for a while? You can wear your clothes if you want."

She looked at the clock. It was only six thirty. She smiled back at Joshua, "I have until nine to feed an old lady and get her to bed." Sarah looked at Evelyn and said, "It may take me that long to find an old lady in this house. I would love to hang out. I'm hungry though. Maybe I can help Evelyn fix us some snacks for watching TV."

"Good idea," Evelyn said. "You boys get settled in and we will bring you a beer." Looking at Sarah, "Want some clothes to wear or do you want to put on those things you wore here."

"George, do you want me to put on my clothes?" Sarah asked.

"Sarah, you can never wear clothes as far as I am concerned. You are beautiful just like that. Especially with my jizzum glistening on your lovely breasts."

"Then no clothes it is," Sarah said smiling at Joshua.

Evelyn and Sarah went to the kitchen to prepare sandwiches and chips for dinner while Joshua and George went to watch the game. Sarah took the guys a beer. As she was walking away from George she heard him tell Joshua, "Your sister has some ass. Glad she is deciding to show it."

"You got that right," Joshua said which made Sarah smile.

When she got back to the kitchen Sarah said to Evelyn, "They think I have some ass. Guess that is good."

"It is good. Want a glass of wine?" Evelyn asked.

"I have never had any alcohol. Let me taste it."

Evelyn poured her a glass and Sarah took a sip. "I think that is good. I would like a glass. Evelyn, I want to thank you for helping me today and again want to apologize for any bad things I said to you."

"Baby doll, you didn't bother me. I love your brother. I have to admit I was pessimistic about what he was trying to do with you. I thought you were so under Isiah's spell he was wasting his time."

"What do you think now?" Sarah asked.

"Well you are standing in my kitchen naked without being forced. Yes, I think you are changing. Don't you?"

Sarah laughed and said, "Considering no one saw my ankles before this week, yeah it's a change. Anyway thanks."

"Here take the guys the sandwiches and chips."

Sarah handed the sandwiches to each guy and bent over to sit the chips on the coffee table making sure her ass was pointing directly at George. George patted her as she bent. Sarah stood, turned and put her hands on her hips. "Did you enjoy that?"

George said, "I sure did. Did you?"

"I think I did," Sarah said with a Cheshire grin.

She went to the kitchen, got her wine and sat very close to George while Evelyn sat next to Joshua. They were quiet while they ate watching the game. It was the NBA finals and Sarah didn't know much about basketball.

"You guys want something else?" Evelyn asked.

"Another beer," They both said.

"I will get it," Sarah said. She picked up the plates and headed back to the kitchen. As she walked away she could feel George staring at her naked ass.

She returned with the beer and the bottle of wine. Refilled Evelyn's glass and her own. When she sat this time she coddled very close to George. "Mind telling me what is happening?" Sarah asked George.

George seemed happy to explain the game to Sarah. She finished her second glass of wine as he talked. Evelyn was now fully embraced by Joshua and she was rubbing his crotch. She could tell he was getting hard. Sarah took George's arm and put it around her neck and placed his hand on her breast. George took the hint and started rubbing her breast while continuing to talk. He pinched Sarah's nipple and Sarah gave a slight moan.

She heard Evelyn get up and saw that she was removing her clothes. She went into the bedroom and got the lubricant and their vibrators. Sarah saw that for an old woman she still had sex appeal. Shapely legs and ass with only some sagging of various parts. Evelyn handed Sarah the vibrator and said, "I'm going to give Joshua a hand job. I bet George would like one to."

"I sure would, if Sarah wants to learn how," George said. "I don't mind being the first for whatever Sarah wants to try."

Before Evelyn sat down Joshua removed his pants. Sarah asked George, "Can I see your lovely private parts?"

"Call it a dick, Sarah," George said.

"Please take your pants off so I can see your dick?" Sarah asked.

"My pleasure, little lady," George said as he removed his trousers and underwear leaving only his t-shirt. He sat back down and again put his arms around Sarah neck, fondling her breast. Sarah was still wet from the first round but she could feel her pussy starting to emit more fluids. She placed a hand on the top of her slit and found the spot Evelyn had shown her. Between George fondling her sensitive breasts and her masturbating her most sensitive spot she had a nice orgasm.

Sarah looked at what Evelyn was doing. She had taken some of the lubricant and placed it on her slit and on Joshua's dick. She was slowly stroking his penis. Joshua had a nice hard long penis and was clearly enjoying what Evelyn was doing. She got the lube, squirted some in her hand and massaged up and down George's penis.

Sarah whispered to George, "Does that feel good?"

"Absolutely."

She bent over to kiss the tip of his penis while still stroking slowly up and down. She inserted the vibrator into her gaping swollen pussy. George continued to rub her shoulders, back and reaching as much of her ass as possible.

Sarah asked, "Do you really like my ass?"

George said, "You have one of the best asses and legs I have seen in a long time."

Sarah wedged the vibrator between the couch and her pussy so she could have both hands to massage George's penis. George repositioned so she could rub all of Sarah's ass while she masturbated him. She continued to position her lips on the tip of his penis while masturbating him. George took the lube and rubbed some into her ass crack. Sarah could not believe it but it felt good. His finger was putting pressure on her anus but did not penetrate.

"Does that feel good," George asked Sarah.

"Um-hum," Sarah said keeping George tip between her lips.

George let his index finger barely slip just to her sphincter. Sarah moaned to let him know he could go further. He let his finger just penetrate her sphincter but not enter the anal canal. Sarah again moaned as this gave her what was her largest most prolonged orgasm. She sped up stroking George's penis. This time she recognized that he was about to ejaculate and was ready. She gave a good squeeze and he started squirting his second load into her mouth. This time she caught it all. When he finished Sarah licked him clean.

George removed his finger from her ass took her in his arms and kissed her for the first time. "Thank you."

"My pleasure," Sarah responded.

Evelyn said, "Well done, baby girl! You are going to make a great slut."

"You think you and I are sluts?" Sarah asked.

"I know I am and you have the making of being a really good one," Evelyn said with a smile. "I mean that as a compliment."

Sarah did not know what to say. Maybe she was a slut but she was not ready to admit it. It was almost nine. "I have got to run or Isiah will get suspicious. This time I do need to clean up."

Evelyn lead her to the bathroom. Evelyn went and got Sarah old clothes for her to wear. She realized how much she hated putting them back on. One more day she thought.

Sarah came out and George said, "Boy, what a difference. I like the new Sarah way more than the one in front of me."

"If I promise that you won't see me dressed like this again would you kiss me good night anyway?"

George took her in his arms and kissed her with a full French kiss and said, "I had such a good time tonight. I hope you did also."

"It was great."

Sarah hugged Evelyn. Evelyn said "Call me anytime if you need to talk. I really want to help."

"You have," Sarah said. She hugged Joshua without saying anything and left.

She got home a little after nine. Isiah said, "How did it go? There must have been a problem to take this long."

"She took forever to eat and very hard to get to bed."

"Well good for you, Sarah. Glad you could help out an old lady." Sarah wanted to say she helped me more.

That night Sarah was orgasmed out and left her followers wanting more for the first time.

slimpic11
slimpic11
269 Followers