Joshua & Sarah Pt. 03

Story Info
Sarah buys into being the star of an adult website.
7.6k words
4.62
8.4k
5
0

Part 3 of the 5 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 10/09/2016
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This is a sequel to the story about Joshua and Naomi. That story ended with Naomi being transformed by Joshua her stepson from an obsessive religion lifestyle to that of a more normal person. In this story Joshua guides Sarah, his sister, to a new more liberated lifestyle. If sexual contact between siblings offends you then please do not read this story.

Edited by WindySwimming

Sarah has first chat session and show

The next day they were all busy trying to do their day jobs and get ready for the night's chat session plus Saturday night show.

Travis picked up take out and a bottle of white wine for dinner. When he entered Sarah gave him a big hug, pressing her naked body against his firm ripped body. She liked the feeling of his height compared to her five eleven. She knew that most men were not five foot eleven and Travis had to be six one.

"Hi Sarah," Travis said as they hugged.

Travis poured the wine as Sarah got out plates for them to use. Sarah said, "It is hard for me to imagine that a thousand people may be watching me sit here in the nude eating Chinese food."

"It's hard for me to believe also even though I did the research. There are couples that make a living with reality TV focused around their sex lives. Our user base is really small compared to those that have been doing it awhile."

Travis was quiet for a little before Sarah said, "Travis just say it."

"I want you to know that Joshua and I meant you no harm. I like you very much Sarah. Not just because you have the best body I have ever seen but I really like you. Once this is over I want to have a chance to date you."

"Travis, I like you also and once this is over I'm sure I will say yes. But let's face it we are going to fuck for money. This money can help all three of us jumpstart our lives. By the time we have a real first date I will be firmly established as a slut. And there may be nothing left for you to be curious about."

"Sarah, I don't think that will happen, but I'll have to prove it I know. Mainly, I want you to hear a very sincere apology."

Sarah got up and pulled his head to her breasts, rubbed his hair in a very loving way and said, "Apology accepted. Now let's enjoy dinner and get the chat started." Her groin was already moist.

Travis blanked the stream and showed a scroll that the first chat would start at nine.

Travis set up a new camera pointing over the TV attached to the computer Sarah would use for the chat. This would allow her to look directly into the camera and see what is happening in the chat session. Travis had it set up as a split screen with one side being the chat stream and the other side being the stream of Naked Nancy. Travis also set up a boom mic pointing at the couch. The software had voice control commands that allowed Sarah to control what the software was doing. Travis even had a white terry cloth blanket over the couch for her to sit on.

The computer being used streamed directly to the server that streamed to the customer. He had Sarah sit on the terry cloth blanket and test the software. They tuned the voice controls, testing the speech to text and had about ten minutes to spare before the start. Sarah had brought in her vibrator, as she planned to give them a masturbation show at the end of the chat session, continuing to talk as she put on the night's show. She realized she was nervous.

Travis was sitting on the side of the TV where he could see the local computer and what was being streamed to the servers. He was situated where the audience could not see him. He could see that Sarah was nervous so he walked over, took her hand and said, "You'll be great. These guys are going to love you tonight. Your script really looks good. I will help you with the time. Remember I can talk without it being shown but they will read everything you say."

At nine with Sarah sitting with both feet on the floor she started, "Welcome to our first chat session. I am Naked Nancy welcoming you into my home." With that she kicked off an hour that went very well. She made the announcement about the new schedule and motif. She spent time impressing on them that after tonight the face distortion would be shut off and they would see all of Naked Nancy and her companions. She teased the Saturday night show a little by telling them that until yesterday she hadn't known she was being streamed. She also announced that there would be an archive of sessions if people missed them starting with the NBA final party. She got a lot of questions about herself. At one point she gave her physical stats, being five feet eleven inches tall, 34C by 24 by 36, 140 pounds and nineteen years old. Travis was surprised she gave her weight.

She got a lot of questions about the design and color of her pubic hair. At one point she let people suggest the color they wanted to see. Shocking pink was the main suggestion. At ten Travis queued her that it was time to stop the free chat and start the show for the night.

Sarah announced, "Ok folks that's the end of the free chat session. I loved hearing from all of you but my tight little twat has gotten a nervous itch from all the attention you have been paying it and all the conversation we have had. You know we girls like to talk. So start billing." When she said this the software automatically put a message on the screen to log off if you did not want to be billed. She paused just a couple minutes thinking of her next move.

Sarah said, "Ok, tonight I am going to tell you how I masturbate. Since I'm naked all the time at home and alone much of the time, I've lots of opportunity to masturbate. Sometimes I just think about how good it feels." She reached down and rubbed across the top of her slit.

Continuing to rub her slit she said, "Sometimes what triggers me is a fantasy. But tonight I'm lucky to have an object of desire I can see. I have been looking at him all night and thinking about his luscious body. His name is Luscious Luther. He is one of the geeks that sets up our technology. He and my brother were the ones that did not tell Naked Nancy she was being streamed and they will get their punishment Saturday night. But tonight he is the object of my lust. He has been here since six setting up for tonight's session and I have had a wet pussy the whole time. See?" She spread her legs to show her moistened pussy lips. The fluid was not running yet but clearly glistened.

"Don't you think I have a pretty pussy? I like that the lips are lean and smooth. Very little of the wrinkling labia shows until I get excited. You can see it is beginning to swell. Let me know if you think I have a pretty pussy." She stopped talking to read the comments, but stroked the watery secretion up and down each side of her pussy lips slightly opening the slit to see.

"I can see by your comments you agree. I like BigOne42's comment, looks like two marshmallows that he wanted to eat. You know I think Luscious Luther thinks the same thing. After the NBA final party broke up LL ate my pussy and he said it was as sweet as marshmallows. Didn't you say that, LL?" Sarah paused. "LL shook his head yes. LL has been looking at me for the last few hours like he wanted to eat my pussy marshmallow again. Haven't you? LL said yes."

"But back to how I masturbate. Tonight I am thinking about LL fucking me Monday night. Tomorrow in the archives you will be able to see for yourself. LL ate my marshmallows so well they squirted sugar all over his face. It was something to see. So I imagine LL naked and laying on top of me. He kisses my face." Sarah moved her hand to her neck and lightly touches her lips and cheeks.

"He slides down to my breast, my perky C's and he kisses all around them." She circled her hands around her breasts in tighter circles until she gets to her tight pink areola. "He then takes the nipples between his teeth and gives them just enough pressure to make them stand out and tell him they love what he is doing to them." Her finger and thumb on each hand is pinching a nipple. Her head is laid back. She is moaning with her breathing pace increasing causing her breasts to thrust out and her chest to heave in and out. She keeps that up for some time with her legs spreading wider and wider showing a pussy continuing to swell.

She raised her head, looked at the camera and smiled, "Could you see my vagina contract from that orgasm?" She looked at the TV and saw a stream of yeses. "You say you did. I can feel the juices now flowing. I feel them flowing into my ass crack. Can you see that?" Again a stream of yeses. "You say you can."

"LL moves from my breast, kisses my stomach and stops at my naval so he can nipple the edges of it." She had moved her hand to the places she talked about. "Now he kisses to the top of my slit. LL knows what he is doing because he gently slides his finger and thumb to find this place and gently masturbates it." She had found her clitoris and was gently sliding her finger over it. She continues this until she gives a loud moan and her legs and torso make a quacking movement. She did not squirt but it was clear that her fluid was soaking her hand. "Could you see that orgasm?" Again a stream of yeses. "Do you like to see Naked Nancy cum?" Again most were some form of hell yes.

"There was a really big orgasm Monday night that caused this naughty slut to squirt all over LL's face. But you know what, I don't think LL minded. Did you LL?" Travis actually shook his head. He was in a trance like the audience. He was in pain wanting to fuck her beautiful wet pussy. "LL then took his expert tongue, penetrated into Naked Nancy slit and stroked up and down again causing Nancy to have a spasm." She stroked her fingers up and down her slit until she had another quivering orgasm.

"Can you guys help me? Nancy has lost count of how many orgasms she's had. Is that two or three?" She looked at the screen and saw mostly three. "It looks like three. How many have you had?" She looked at the screen and saw lots of zeroes and one. But she saw a couple of threes. Then a four popped up. "Now SS6489, I don't believe four. Unless, is it possible SS6489 is a female. Are you? Everyone let SS6489 answer."

SS6489 came back with a yes. "SS6489 is a female so she may have had four. Are you gay SS6489?" SS6489 answered back yes. "I really want to welcome all my gay sisters. I hope you enjoy my body." Sarah was so into this she even surprised herself.

Sarah paused to let that sink in. There were lots of question asked about her sexual preferences. "I'm straight but open minded. I may do a female on female session some time if I get enough requests."

"Back to my LL story. At this point I begged LL to put his luscious dick in my gaping wet pussy. He did like this." She took the vibrator and put it all the way to the hilt. She again had an orgasm. She shook all over and held it there until she calmed down a little. "For those counting that is four but let me tell you, number four was a doozy. He moved his ripped lean muscular body angled perfectly to hit all the right spots." She stopped talking, continuing to move the vibrator in and out. Her rhythm slowly picked up speed to where it was a rapid slamming in and out of her pussy. She was hitting her lips so hard it was like slaps on a naked ass.

Finally, she slowed down, took a deep breath and said, "LL had a big orgasm and kissed me all over. Did you guys enjoy that?" There was a string of hell yeses or something like that. "Naked Nancy is looking at LL who could give her the real thing. Would you rather Naked Nancy go to bed now or should LL give her what she really wants? He really looks like he is hurting."

The chat stream lit up with 'LL needs to screw Naked Nancy now.'

"LL you have no choice. It's unanimous our audience wants you to screw Naked Nancy. Even SS6489 wants to see Nancy fucked tonight by you. Take those trousers off and stick that luscious dick in here." Nancy pointed at her spread wet pussy lips.

Travis removed his trousers and shoes, came over to Sarah and knelt between her legs. He slipped his dick in her wide open pussy and started kissing her nipples. Sarah opened her eyes to see the comments that all they could see was Travis' butt.

"I see that you want to see Naked Nancy and not just LL's butt. Let's try a different positon." Sarah laid back on the couch and lifted her long legs to Travis's shoulders. That way the camera could see a good portion of her. "Is that better?" A string of yeses.

"LL, please fuck my pussy hard." Travis grabbed her ankles so he could lift her ass and get a great angle into her pussy. He was not gentle with his thrusts. He slammed into her as hard as she had with the vibrator. His balls were slapping her ass with rapid and hard licks. Her pussy was contracting with every thrust in and out massaging his dick. He could not last long. Again he pulled out and shoot his load over Sarah abdomen and chest. He covered her torso with his fluid.

Travis sat back and helped Sarah to a sitting position. He hugged her and kissed all over her face. When Sarah got her breath back, she looked at the time and it was after eleven. She said, "LL is going to get Nancy a big glass of water. She is dehydrated from that fuck. We will take five or ten minutes to chat. I want to hear your immediate input. I would love to get your suggestions on improvements. There is also a feedback form on the website. I promise we will read them all." The comments were coming in rapidly as Travis handed Sarah a glass of cold water that she drained.

"I see that YouCum758 wants to have a final tally. Truthfully, I lost count some time ago. LL had one big one though. See it is still all over me." Sarah torso still glistened with Travis's cum.

"I really appreciate the comment by SS6489. I'd love to have your gay sisters giving us suggestions. You may really like to see our long time mentor Lady Liberated Saturday night. She'll help us give these boys the punishment they so clearly deserve. Lady Liberated goes both ways. She's awesome."

"Guys that is all for tonight. LL will switch back to the old cameras and shut down the one I am on now. But the bedroom camera will be on. But I must tell you I'm likely to fall asleep immediately after the fucking LL gave me. I've never been so satisfied. Naked Nancy needs a day to recover for the big show Saturday night so there will only be a chat session tomorrow night and you will get to see my face for the first time. I so appreciate you. Good night, sweet wet dreams."

Travis switched to the old cameras. He looked at Sarah with what looked like love and admiration. "I'm speechless. You're outstanding. I got the change in schedule. You do need a night off. I'll leave everything set up in here for tomorrow's chat session."

He came over and hugged Sarah. "God you're great."

Sarah said, "I'm exhausted or I'd ask you to stay but I really do need to get some sleep. I know you need a little time to organize. Can you let yourself out? I need to crash."

"No problem. Talk to you tomorrow."

Sarah fell asleep still covered with Travis's cum. She dreamed about Travis.

Joshua, Travis and Sarah go into business together

Sarah slept to almost time to leave for work. As she got in the car she called Joshua.

"Hi sis," Joshua said as he answered the phone. "How are you doing this morning?"

"I'm tired. Wish I didn't have to go to work."

"Actually you don't. You aren't going to believe how well we did last night. We had over five hundred people logged in to bill for over an hour. Almost everyone who logged in for the chat stayed on line for the show. You need to be at Teresa's at four this afternoon."

"I hate to leave Reed holding the bag?"

"Reed is expecting it. He watched the show last night and called me as it finished. He may be a little tired this morning also. He said 'Tell her she does not have to even come in tomorrow. Tell her I understand.'"

"I need do it in person. I want to go by Evelyn's to discuss Saturday night's script. I also want to see all the input from last night and this morning. Tell Travis to email me what he can."

"Good morning Sarah, this is Travis."

"Are you guys already at work?"

"Yes, we have been here since six," Joshua said. "We have to get him to bed tonight and I mean to sleep." Travis and Joshua laughed.

"Sleep is overrated," Travis retorted. "I'm more concerned that the talent gets her beauty rest before tonight's chat. Sarah quit and take a nap. I will email you a link to the input from last night. But I can tell you it's voluminous and overwhelmingly positive. You did an unbelievable job."

"Thanks," Sarah said. "Guys we need to incorporate and find an accountant."

"I'm scheduled to do that this afternoon. We need to decide how the split."

"Let me go see Reed and quit. Then I'll come by to see you guys. Are you in the computer room?"

"Yes," Joshua said. "Just knock on the door."

"See you guys soon. Sounds like a short conversation anyway."

"We'll be here. The appointment with the lawyer is at one. He suggested a very simple LLC that gives us protection and specifies ownership. I have the outline and it is easy to understand."

"Okay guys I'll see you in a little while."

Sarah saw Reed at the front and said, "Can we talk?"

They went to Reed's office where Sarah said, "I'm so sorry Reed but I have to quit. I me-"

Reed held up his hand and said, "No need to continue. I knew you were going to quit after seeing last night's Naked Nancy session. No need to apologize or even feel bad. If I were in your shoes I would do exactly the same thing. You and Joshua need to make money while you can. The only issue for me is that I'm envious."

Sarah had a tear in the eye as she said, "Thanks Reed. I mean for everything." She hugged him hard. "Come see us. You will always be a friend."

Sarah arrived at the computer hosting company, looked in through the glass where Joshua and Travis were hunched over a computer screen. She knocked on the glass. Joshua let her in. "Here take a look."

Sarah stood over Travis and looked at the computer screen. "See that. That's the number of backlogged user requests we have. Can you believe it?"

"Do you mean there may be over two thousand users for tonight's chat?"

Travis answered, "If we can get them added. The hosting company has supplied us with a couple of entry clerks that are adding them as quickly as possible. They're also taking phone calls like crazy. I'm adding capacity today for tonight and tomorrow. Also I am working on additional system features to make tomorrow night work better."

"Let's go to a meeting room and talk," Joshua said.

When they were seated Joshua showed a one-page overview of the LLC. It would be called Nancy Entertainment, LLC with a split of 40% for Sarah, 30 for Joshua and 30 for Travis.

"I really think it should be an even split," Sarah said.

"Notice the scope of the structure is for this website only," Joshua said. "Travis and I plan to go into partnership at some time in the future to focus on technology. We want to take our time to work that out. This structure retains all the rights to the technology we develop with us as individuals. And let's face it, you are the talent and should get more benefit of the profits. Anyway, we don't know how long this will last."

Sarah looked at Travis and he said, "My only concern is that I'm getting equal share to Joshua. You at 40 is completely appropriate. This was Joshua's idea and I just provided the programming. But we have hashed this out and as you know he's stubborn."

"Ok, I am good with it," Sarah said.

"Good," Joshua said. "Sarah I'm coming over at six, will bring dinner and hopefully I will have the document ready. Travis is staying here all day but he is going to get a good night's sleep tonight. I'll be with you to monitor the chat session. We will both be over at Isiah's house tomorrow working on upgrades to the system."