Joshua & Sarah Pt. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I'm heading to Evelyn's to work on scripts and props for Saturday. Then to Teresa's to make myself look like Nancy not Sarah. Sometime before tonight I'll read the inputs."

"Alright guys, let's do it," Joshua said.

Joshua arrived to Isiah's home with wraps, salad and wine for dinner. Sarah opened the door as he stepped on the porch. She said, "Welcome to Naked Nancy's new appearance."

Joshua was taken aback. She had long blonde hair, blue eyes, slightly darker facial complexion, two moles that were not there that morning and black horn rimmed glasses. She was still nude. "My god! I hardly recognize my sister. There is no way anyone would know it was Sarah. By the way, you know the old Joshua control rules are over. We're now partners."

"I know but this is Naked Nancy's and would Naked Nancy wear clothes in her home?"

"Sounds right to me. I'll never tire of seeing you nude anyway. I must say you really look natural and beautiful as a blue eyed blonde but I think I really like Sarah better. No doubt you'll be a hit tonight."

"Let's eat," Sarah said.

As they were eating dinner, they went over the legal document. It all looked good so Sarah signed and the company was formed. She said, "The three of us are now in business together. It's kind of exciting isn't it?"

"Absolutely. I hate to bring this up but you know what you have to do Sunday don't you?"

Sarah frowned and responded, "I know, I've to go back to Isiah's church and I have to talk to him Sunday afternoon. We can't take the chance he will come back early because I'm not going to church. He probably already knows I didn't go to Wednesday night service. He will call me Sunday afternoon and I'm going to tell him Reed is making me work late on Wednesday."

"What time does he call Sunday?" Joshua asked.

"Usually around one, right after church. But it's on my cell so I can be anywhere. What do you have in mind?"

"Isn't it time to see Beth?"

"It is and Sunday afternoon would be a good time. I'm so ashamed of what I did to her. I will not know what to say. I was mean to you but it is beyond the pale the things I said to her."

"Sarah, mom will never think about those things. She will be so happy to have her daughter back; your problem will be her clinging to you. Mom has a large heart. She is also quite strong. It took guts to leave Isiah and strike out on her own."

"Ok let's do it. I probably need to stay for lunch at church and take Isiah's call. I'll be at Mom's between two and three. I need bra, panties and a new outfit. Someone made me throw away all my underwear. I think I will go to town Saturday morning and buy a couple of conservative outfits and look at for a couple of props for Saturday night that Evelyn doesn't have."

"I looked at the script for Saturday night. I think you, Evelyn and the audience will like it but not sure Travis and I will. I saw Evelyn all over the changes. I know the manager of an adult novelty store in town. I'll send you the address and his name. I'll also call him to let him know you are coming. Here is a Credit Card that goes against the corporate account. The account has a pile of money in it now. Keep receipts."

"What do you think of your name?"

"Dark Duke is as good as any. I can respond to that. I'll get things set up to start the chat session. You really do look like a Naked Nancy."

Sarah started the chat session by getting feedback on the fact that people could now see her face. She could tell there were a lot of people on the chat. The comments were almost all positive, liking her long blonde hair and blue eyes, but really liked that they could finally see her face or thought they could. Lots of comments about her shocking pink V shaped pubic hair. Overwhelmingly they liked the color. She spent a good bit of time promoting the Saturday night show and berating Luscious Luther, aka LL and the Dark Duke, aka DD for what they had done to her. She asked for input on their punishment. She let everyone know that the archive was available to stream sessions. They could now see the NBA finals night with the LL screw as a separate clip. Travis had even put a montage of Naked Nancy sleeping, cooking, doing housework and other ordinary things on the website. She signed off a little after ten. There was still a lot of activity going on when she signed out.

"Great job sis," Joshua commented. "You are a natural performer. I can't believe you want to be an elementary school teacher."

"I don't. We need to discuss what we are going to do in the fall."

"Let talk Sunday about it. We need to focus on Saturday night."

Sarah smiled at her brother, gave him a hug, and whispered, "I love you brother."

"I love you, sis. I am also a fan of Naked Nancy."

Joshua left and for the first time in a week Sarah went to sleep without an audience. But she still slept in the nude and with no covers. She did remove the Naked Nancy disguise.

Sarah gets ready for their first staged show

Sarah dropped by Elsa's Clothing Shop for underwear and a couple of conservative outfits. She found herself wanting the more provocative clothing. Anything else seemed boring.

She went to the adult store arranged by Joshua wearing the Naked Nancy disguise while wearing a very short skirt, a bandeau top and no underwear. It seemed right that Nancy would be dressed in the extreme. The manager was a big burley guy named Bruiser that had a gnarly beard, wearing a leather vest, no shirt and leather pants. He said he knew Joshua. Joshua had set up his security system and would give her a discount. Bruiser spent a lot of time showing Naked Nancy around the store. She first bought male bondage items for the show that night. Sarah said, "Show me your vibrators, I need to upgrade."

"What are you using now?" Bruiser asked.

"A standard sized penis shaped vibrator."

"Oh there are a lot of options," Bruiser said. There was a wide range from small to large. She was interested in many of them.

Sarah finally said, "I just can't decide. I want to buy a couple but there are so many."

"I have a deal for you, if you want to try them out I will let you but you have to do it where my customers can see."

"Can we go in your office and talk?" Sarah asked.

Bruiser sat behind a large desk while Sarah sat in the guest chair. She made sure she gave him a flash as she crossed her legs. Sarah started, "We have an adult website called Naked Nancy, where we show myself and others having sex. Check it out. How about we have a Naked Nancy session in your store that we record for the website?"

"Sounds good to me especially if I can advertise it and link from my website. You know Joshua installed our security setup. He's a very bright boy. You seem to have a good head on your shoulders also."

"I'll ask Joshua to negotiate how we do it. Let me check out with what I have."

"I'll give you both vibrators as a token of good will. You are one hot girl. What about a fuck for an old man as a token of good will?"

"Maybe during the Naked Nancy session. Negotiate that with Joshua."

Sarah checked out her purchases and went home to get ready for the Naked Nancy session to punish Joshua and Travis.

Evelyn, Travis and Joshua arrived at Isiah's house for dinner before the show. With them was a young female.

"Sarah, this is Jeanine. She is a tech who is going to help us. Travis knows her from his computer science classes. We hired her to help us out part time. She has signed an employment agreement with Nancy Entertainment and is bound to keep our secrets."

"Hi Jeanine," Sarah said extending her hand. "Good to have you on board. Tell me about yourself."

As they ate Jeanine explained that she was a senior in computer science and met Travis in a class they had together and became friends. Jeanie was a small girl, barely five foot and weighed no more than a hundred pounds. She was cute but not really pretty. Sarah wanted to ask her if she was involved with Travis but decided against asking and assumed not. They just did not seem to fit together. She also sensed that Jeanine may be into girls more than boys.

They went over the night's script one more time while Jeanine did the last minute setup on the equipment. She was going to do some recording with a hand held camera to get close ups. This session was going to be have audio streamed with a small chat box that could be turn on and off by the user.

Evelyn, Joshua and Travis got into their costumes. Sarah as usual would be naked from the start but needed to put on the Naked Nancy disguise.

The show punishing Joshua and Travis

The show started with Sarah sitting on the couch. She said, "Hi my wonderful fans. As you know tonight will be a court proceeding that will decide the punishment for Luscious Luther, LL and my brother the Dark Duke, DD. Before the court convenes let me explain the technical changes to our website. We are now streaming audio and video. There will still be a chat room going on which you can have open also. We really like getting your input while the show is happening so we are sat up to see the chat in real time. Don't forget about the archives. This show will be in the archives tomorrow. Now let me introduce our esteemed Lady Liberated."

Evelyn dressed in a black dominatrix outfit. It was made of shiny black vinyl. She wore a black lace up bustier with a cut out for her nipples and much of her ample breasts. The bustier pushed them up and made a display of their ample size. She wore nipple clamps with a leather strap attached to each. She wore black shiny gloves that came up to above her elbows. She wore a black thong that covered to her navel in front but left her ass and pussy exposed. Also she wore black vinyl boots that came to mid-thigh. She wore a black mask that covered her head leaving only her mouth and neck exposed. It had openings for her eyes and nostrils.

Sarah continued, "Lady Liberated is a mentor to all of us. We have complete confidence in her ability to be judge, juror and in charge of punishment. She will be in control of this proceeding."

Evelyn announced with authority, "Ladies and gentlemen we are here to try the assholes that deceived our precious Nancy. The accused will enter."

Travis and Joshua walked into the camera view and stood in front of Evelyn. They were naked except for a harness that was a leather belt around their waist with cuffs for their hands along the side. The harness had a leather strap that looped around their balls and penis making them stick out. They wore Lone Ranger type masks to hide their identities.

Evelyn continued, "Luscious Luther, you're accused of being an accomplice to deceiving Nancy in this scheme of turning her into a slut for all to see. Additionally, you fucked her in front of an audience she did not know about. How do you plead?"

Travis said, "I'm guilty."

Evelyn looked at Joshua and said, "Dark Duke, you are accused of taking advantage of your sister. You set up cameras and a website to stream her, knowing that she liked to be naked in her own home. Additionally, you streamed her in some very intimate situations without her knowledge. How do you plead?"

Joshua said, "I am guilty."

"I pronounce you guilty. Before I decide on your punishment do you have anything to say for yourselves?"

Joshua said, "I think Nancy has enjoyed the adulation she has received from her fans and if we had not done it this way she may not have agreed. But that is no excuse for deceiving her. I was wrong."

Travis said, "I'm sorry for deceiving her but I sure enjoyed fucking her and hope I to have the chance to do it again. But I do apologize for what I did."

"Nancy do you have anything to say?"

Sarah got up from the couch and walked up to Joshua saying, "How could my own brother treat me like this? I expect the punishment to be severe. I do agree with him I'm having a blast sharing my adventures with my fans, I love my fans, but that doesn't excuse him."

Jeanine had been doing close ups of Travis's face and his growing genitals. Sarah walked over close to Travis and grabbed the strap under his genitals, pulled up to make his growing dick stand out even more. "And this one took advantage of me. I again can't deny that I love being fucked with this lovely penis but to do it knowing so many people were watching one of my most intimate moments without telling me calls for a serious punishment." Sarah let go of the strap and Travis dick bobbed lower but continued getting larger.

"Now audience let me know what you think the punishment should be." That caused a flurry of suggestions in the chat room. "Keep them coming, but let's be realistic. SS6489 we can't castrate the boys. But thanks for scaring them."

Sarah had purchased an eighteen-inch leather studded paddle from Bruiser for this purpose. Evelyn held it up for the camera and said, "The first punishment is ten whacks for each administered by Nancy. Ok boys bend over the couch." Travis and Joshua bent over side by side with their asses bare for Nancy to hit with her paddle. Jeanine had switched the screen to her hand held camera to get a close up of Nancy administering the punishment.

Sarah started with Joshua. As she pulled the paddle back she said, "Hope this teaches you a lesson." She only hit him at about half speed but the paddle made a loud sound as it hit his flesh. After his ten whacks his ass was a shiny red color. She then did the same to Travis, only this time she gave it a little more energy deciding she was not doing any permanent damage.

Evelyn said, "Well those are some red asses. I think they need a little relief." She squirted lotion in her hand, handed it to Sarah, and started massaging it over Joshua red ass. Sarah did the same to Travis. Evelyn pulled Joshua to a standing position and said as she massaged the lotion on Joshua's already hard dick, "Nancy, let's make them beg for relief but not let them have it."

Sarah pulled Travis up and massaged his dick as Evelyn was doing Joshua. They were both hard and clearly hurting front and back. The leather strapping pressed into their genitals as they hardened, causing them both pain and pleasure. Both guys were moaning for this combined pleasure and pain. "I think that is enough," Evelyn started. "They're hurting. Now boys you can't cum until Nancy says you can. It is time to give Nancy some pleasure. Kneel before Nancy and say 'May I please pleasure you'."

"Lady Liberated, let DD do you," Sarah said.

With difficulty as their hands were still bound to their waist, the boys knelt in front of Sarah and Evelyn and each said, "May I pleasure you."

The girls grabbed the back of their heads and forced their mouths over their pussies. The girls rocked back and forth, literally fucking their faces with their pussies. Sarah had a couple of good orgasms as she fucked Travis's face.

Evelyn then instructed, "They'll now kiss our asses." She reversed and pushed her ass over Joshua's face to have him lick and kiss her ample ass. Sarah did the same to Travis. Evelyn grabbed a vibrator for each, handed one to Sarah so as the guys lubricated their asses with their tongue and mouth they could continue to pleasure themselves at the expense of the boys. Jeanine continued to move back and forth from the guys servicing the girl's ass, to their still hard dicks straining at the straps around them, and the girls masturbating themselves.

"Okay Nancy release their hands." Evelyn and Sarah unbuckled the guy's hands. "Now Nancy lay on the mats so that the guys can masturbate us properly." There were mats positioned in front of the main camera. Jeanine split the screen so the audience could select which view they wanted to see, the main camera or her handheld close up. "Guys remember you are not allowed to relieve yourself until Nancy says you can."

Sarah laid flat on her back with a pillow under her back as Travis took the vibrator. He alternated between inserting the vibrator into her sopping wet pussy and using his hands to massage her clitoris hood. Sarah was so excited that you could see her labia protruding and swollen. As Travis worked on Sarah, she squirted. Evelyn saw this even though Joshua was working on her and when Sarah finished this voluminous explosion, "LL when she finishes, you are to lick her clean." Travis licked up and swallowed all of Sarah's discharge.

While Sarah was being serviced by Travis, Evelyn had Joshua lube her asshole. "The boys will now lie on their backs while Nancy and I take our pleasure. The guys can't cum until Nancy says she has had enough."

Joshua and Travis laid side by side while Evelyn and Sarah removed the straps around the boy's genitals. Evelyn slipped Joshua's dick into her ample ass. As this was Evelyn favorite way to have sex, Joshua long dick slide easily into her relaxed anus. Evelyn swallowed his dick in one move and was using her vibrator to masturbate.

Sarah straddled Travis and sat down on his engorged member taking it into her sopping pussy. Both girls rocked their hips back and forth on the boy's member. Sarah took Travis's hands and placed them on each of her tits and asked him to squeeze them hard. Sarah was moving slowly at first but the pleasure had taken over. She was anxious to have Travis's cum inside her. Sarah was having orgasms now with each move up and down and back and forth. Evelyn was milking Joshua's member with her tight ass hole, sucking it with each thrust back and forth. She was also having very pleasant orgasms.

"I'm ready for the boys to fill us up," Sarah said just as the guys could not take it anymore and released the tension that had been building over the evening. Sarah collapsed on Travis and kissed him long and hard while keeping his softening penis in for as long as possible. Evelyn did the same to Joshua while Jeanine was streaming close ups of Joshua's dick embedded in Evelyn's ass and Sarah's gaping pussy from behind showing her spread ample ass.

Evelyn broke the afterglow of their sex as she announced, "You guys get up and kneel in front of Nancy. Lick the cum off her and apologize for what you did to her."

Joshua and Travis knelt as asked. Sarah started with her brother and straddled his head so he could lick Travis's jizzum from her pussy and inner thigh. She then pushed her ass over Travis's head so he could lick her ass, pussy and thighs from the rear. She then turned and waited for them to speak.

Travis was first saying, "I apologize for not telling you we were recording you."

"I'm also sorry for being a lousy brother to you and tricking you."

"You're both forgiven," Sarah said, "now rise." As the boys got to their feet, she first hugged Travis and then Joshua. "Now boys let's make Naked Nancy the best adult web site for our customers have ever seen. Let's thank Lady Liberated for presiding over this session of Naked Nancy. If you think she did a good job give her a thumbs up."

Sarah looked at the chat room and saw a series of thumbs up. "Lady Liberated appreciates the applause. As always we appreciate your input and suggestions. We're already working on next week's activities but would love to hear what you'd like to see from us. We will work hard to make it entertaining. You will see our schedule posted on the Naked Nancy home page. This is Naked Nancy signing out. Good night and sweet wet dreams."

Jeanine shut off the feed. "Well what do you think?" asked Sarah. "Did we keep our customers or lose them tonight?"

They all looked at Jeannine who was typing away. Jeanine said after a few minutes and looking though the statistics. "By the looks of it we had over two thousand people logged in to see the live steam and very few dropped off. There were about 200 who responded to the rating questionnaire as they logged out and 98% of then gave it five stars. A couple of the three stars saying Lady Liberated was too easy on them and should not have let them cum at all. So my judgement is it was a success."