Joshua & Sarah Pt. 04

Story Info
Sarah continues performances for her website.
5.8k words
4.62
8.2k
4
0

Part 4 of the 5 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 10/09/2016
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
slimpic11
slimpic11
269 Followers

This is a sequel to the story about Joshua and Naomi. That story ended with Naomi being transformed by Joshua her stepson from an obsessive religion lifestyle to that of a more normal person. In this story Joshua guides Sarah, his sister, to a new more liberated lifestyle. If sexual contact between siblings offends you then please do not read this story.

Edited by WindySwimming

Sarah reunites with Beth, her mother

Sarah got back to Isiah's house from church, had her weekly phone call with Isiah and changed into casual attire. She wore the new outfit purchased at Elsa's, a new pair of designer jeans, blouse and flats. She did wear a bra for the first time for weeks. The bra actually felt restrictive. She put on makeup and fixed her hair. She was so nervous that it seemed to take forever to get ready. She did not seem to be able to get it right and finally gave up.

Beth was also nervous and took forever to get herself ready to meet her daughter for the first time in years. Joshua and Naomi were there with Beth. After a long wait for Beth to get ready Joshua said, "Think we should see what's keeping Mom or call Sarah to find out where she is? She was supposed to be here by now."

Naomi smiled knowingly, "Joshua they're both nervous and when we females get nervous we fiddle with how we look. I'm still not sure I should be here. I know Beth said I'd be supportive but it feels like I am interfering."

"It will help Mom if you're here, after all you are family now."

"You are sweet," Naomi said as she gave Joshua a kiss on the cheek.

Beth was still in the bedroom when Joshua and Naomi heard the knock on the door.

"Hi sis," Joshua said as he opened the door for Sarah. "Mom, Sarah is here," Joshua yelled at the bedroom door.

As Beth came out the bedroom door as the two moved quickly to each other and hugged for a long time. Both with tears in their eyes. Joshua thought, I forgot how much they look alike.

Finally, Sarah said with a quiver in her voice, "Mom, I'm so sorry."

"Oh my sweet baby, you have nothing to apologize for, I'm just so happy to have you in my home and that we can talk. I love you no matter what."

They again hugged and cried. Finally, Joshua said, "Let's sit. Does anyone want something to drink?"

"Just water," said Sarah. So Joshua got them all some water as they sat in the den. Beth did not seem to want to let Sarah go and had her sit where they could touch.

Sarah started, "Mom, I want us to be mother and daughter again. I know for that to happen I must turn away from Dad. He'll never forgive Joshua for the things he has done. He will never forgive me for taking sides with you and Joshua. I know I have to make a choice."

Beth said, "That sounds like Isiah. But know I have no conditions. If you somehow can keep a relationship with Isiah and us at the same time that is fine by me. My love for you and Joshua has always been unconditional. However, knowing Isiah I think he will force you to choose."

Sarah again teared up, "Mom, my choice is with you and Joshua. Over the last few weeks, I have changed."

"So did Naomi," Beth said smiling at Naomi. "I wonder how that happened to you both?"

Naomi and Sarah looked at Joshua. Finally, Naomi said, "Is the how really important Beth?"

Beth smiled at Joshua, "Not in the least. I never need to know what Joshua did. I only care that we are a family. I was alone for too long. The three of you are my family."

Naomi said, "Joshua, Isiah is not going to have Sarah in his house once she makes her choice clear. Do I need to move out?"

"Sarah and I are still working it out. When Isiah comes home in three weeks we will have another place for Sarah to stay."

"Naomi and Sarah can both stay here, if Evelyn is okay with Joshua living with her," Beth said.

"Evelyn is happy for me to stay as long as I want but I think there is another way. I'm looking at several options. I plan on attending Middle Georgia State University and may move in with Travis. He's rented a house and wants a roommate and has plenty of room for a couple of people. I won't be attending Sampson College."

"Mom, I've also decided that I am not going back to Sampson," Sarah admitted. "I never wanted to be an elementary school teacher. I now know that was what Isiah wanted for me and not what I wanted. I'm going to take a few months to decide what I want to do." Sarah was considering keeping Naked Nancy going for longer.

Beth asked, "How can you two afford this plan? I mean I thought the reason for Sampson was the free tuition. Do I need to help with money? I have a little money saved that might help."

Sarah and Joshua looked at each other not knowing exactly what to say. Then Joshua answered, "We can't tell you exactly how right now but money is not an issue any longer. All I want to say is that we haven't done anything illegal. Please leave it at that."

Joshua knew then that they had to be honest with Beth but wanted to put it off.

Beth smiled, "Son, you and Sarah tell me what is going on whenever you want. I'm just so happy to have my two babies back. I love you both."

They had dinner together and continued to bond as a family.

Sarah, Travis and Joshua plan the Naked Nancy schedule

Joshua, Travis and Sarah met Monday morning at the hosting companies meeting room.

Joshua said, "First things first let's talk finances. We now have over $100k in the bank and it is growing daily as people look at archives. There are over 3000 users and growing. We are getting a lot of requests to move away from the minute rate to a monthly fee. But before we did that we would have to commit to a longer time than just two more weeks which is when Isiah returns."

"I think it's Sarah's decision how long she wants to do this," Travis mused as they both looked at Sarah.

"I don't want to go back to Sampson as I told mom yesterday. I really don't know what my life goal is anymore and I like the money we are making. I am inclined to keep doing this for some time but I realize that makes me a slut. I guess that is what I have become because I love to fuck. My worry is what people think of me when they find out what I do." Sarah looked at Travis.

Travis knew she wanted to know his opinion of her. "For me, I see a very strong person that has been though a very traumatic conversion. So what if you like to fuck. I like to fuck myself, so I would be a hypocrite to think less of you."

Sarah teared up and hugged Travis, "Thank you. That means a lot to me."

"Okay you two get a room or better yet let me get a camera so we can put it on the website," Joshua laughed. "Sarah I know it is impossible to know but is there a time period you would commit to being Naked Nancy?"

"I would commit to three months," Sarah said. "I think by then I will have a better life plan."

"If we're going to commit to an extended period of time then we need other girls," Travis said. "Other Naked Girls. Other websites that have one central performer have additional amateurs for variety. I think if we did that we could go to a pricing of $39.95 for a month and promise a show every week. Also, we may find a replacement for Sarah in the expanded performer list."

"I think Naomi would be a guest performer and maybe become a feature," Joshua said. "Can I ask her?"

"Yes," both Sarah and Travis said.

"I also have a couple MILF's that may do sessions for us for a price," Joshua suggested.

"You mean Teresa?" asked Sarah.

"Maybe but there are a couple others."

"I like it," Travis said. "We can add categories to the selections, starting with the MILF category. We have two young performers, Naomi or whatever we call her and Nancy and then add MILF's."

"I wonder with a monthly fee model, if we could make this primarily clips either streamed or downloaded and not do live anymore? Sarah said. We would add one or two clips a week."

Travis said, "There is a connection between Naked Nancy and our customers. This makes us different from the sites that are never live. But maybe we just do a chat on Wednesday night and then add the scripted material as we have them prepared. Shoot for one or two a week. That would be average," Travis said.

"I like it," Sarah said. "A new Naked Nancy scripted play once a week and then the other performers mixed in to have more than two new clips a week."

"Sounds good," Joshua said. "In summary, we start with billing $39.95 a month, live chat Wednesday nights and at least one new archive clip a week. I will talk to Naomi. Sarah will announce the changes this Wednesday and we will start the new billing on Thursday."

Chat session announcing new motif

Travis was with Sarah to direct the chat session that Wednesday from Isiah's living room. She went through the changes they were making to the website, announcing tonight would not be charged but starting at noon the next day the monthly fee would be charged. She also announced that all the archives would be downloadable as of tomorrow. She spent some time getting feedback on the changes and they were very well received.

When she got to the discussion of a MILF section there were volunteers from the audience.

Naked Nancy said, "I see that there are some of you that might like DD or LL to come tape a session with you. I like the idea. Send us pictures and location via the contact off the website and we consider it."

"I see SS6489 wants to do a girl on girl session. What you think of that?"

She got more volunteer yet again. "It looks like that also might be a good possibility. Again send pictures and we might just set that up. Naked Nancy is always into learning something new. Now you guys have made Nancy very hot. I think I am going to think about doing it with SS6489."

Sarah rubbed her tits to make the nipple stand out. She eased her hand to her pussy that was already wet. She put her feet on the coffee table in front of her couch, spreading her pussy lips so they would gap open. She pulled the labia open to show the insides of her pussy. She laid her head back and moan as she rubbed her pussy lips.

Travis zoomed in to show a close up of Sarah playing with her pussy. After her first nice orgasm Sarah took a new larger black dildo given to her by Bruiser and pushed it a six inches into her pussy and slide it in and out slowly. Her fluids were glistening on the dildo which was about nine inches long. She continued to take more and more into her pussy until all nine inches of the two-inch diameter dildo was being taken into her pussy and she was having orgasms that made her shake.

She stopped, leaving the dildo all the way in leaned forward and asked, "Would you like to see Nancy squirt?"

There are a string of yeses and hell yeses. "I think with LL's help Nancy could give you a good squirt. Would you like to see if he can make Nancy squirt?"

Everyone responded yes. Travis was already removing his clothes and placed his Lone Ranger mask on. Sarah was sitting on the dildo skewered in her pussy. Travis came and sat beside her. Her kissed her deep and long while playing with her nipples making them stand out even more. After a significant period of time he knelt between her leg, spread them wide apart and pulled the dildo out. He then got very low so the camera could see Sarah and stuck in tongue in the lower portion of her pussy. With his hand he rubbed back and forth over the clitoral hood. Sarah's clit had become engorged and stuck out prominently. By rubbing faster and faster across the top of her pussy, her clit was being masturbated.

Sarah head was back, her eyes closed and head rolling like she was trying not to pass out. The fluid shot over Travis's face and torso. He was getting soaked. He kept masturbating her until she seemed to come to and place a hand on his to get him to stop.

She then said in a halting whisper, "Give Nancy a minute, that was too intense."

Travis stopped rubbing her pussy lips but began kissing the inside of her thighs, licking the fluids that had accumulated on them. After Nancy had recovered enough to think she said, "I think LL should fuck me. Don't you?"

Travis did not wait for a response. He buried his dick in her flooded pussy in one stroke. He pumped like he had to come now. And he did. He was so hot he could not stop. He slammed into her with an abandon that could not be faked.

Nancy was surprised at how long he stroked her before he came in her. She would not let him pull out. She wanted to feel his jizzum in her. As he finished, she pulled him to her and kissed him long and hard.

She realized she needed to end the session, so she pushed him away just enough to look in the camera and say, "That's all for tonight. Please give us feedback and look for more downloadable sessions including this one to be posted on our website. Join me for the next chat session Wednesday. Good night and sweet wet dreams."

Travis stopped the stream. As soon as he did he came back to the couch, took Sarah in his arms, and lifted her still soaked in their mutual liquids. He carried her to bed and gently laid her on the sheets. They made love as Travis slept with her that night.

Naked Nancy goes to Bruiser's Adult Store

Joshua and Bruiser agreed to do a Naked Nancy show at his adult store. The story line was for Naked Nancy to come to the store and ask to try out some of the products. Bruiser was to take over and show her his product line. Bruiser was to close the shop at its normal time of nine pm Friday night and start the show then. He would have some of his regular customers sign a release and pretend to be customers as normal. There was also an agreement that Bruiser could use Naked Nancy in his advertisements but not keep any video.

Sarah dressed in her Naked Nancy disguise. She wore a pleated cheerleader white skirt and a V-neck tee shirt that hit just below her tits. Both had a logo for the Naked Nancy website. Bruiser would start selling Naked Nancy approved merchandise off the Bruiser Adult Store website for a percentage.

Joshua and Jeanine were doing the recording for the night. Both would have hand held cameras to record allowing them to blend together a show. Joshua came over to have dinner with Sarah and take her to the store.

As they were eating Sarah said, "Joshua, I really like Travis. I am afraid that he can't see me as a person he wants to commit to as long as I am doing Naked Nancy. What do you think?"

"Well, I can't speak for Travis but I do think I know him well. He really likes you and wants this endeavor to work. If we keep this up for just a few months it will set us up to start our lives with a big advantage. But you should not do this if you aren't comfortable with it."

"Honestly, I'm loving it. I want to explore my sexuality for a little while longer before I settle down. I like being a slut for now. Maybe because of how repressive Isiah was but there will come a time I want to commit to someone, have kids and be a mother. Travis may be the person I want to settle down with but I fear I'm screwing it up. Literally."

"Sarah, I really think Travis wants the same as you. You need to talk to him about it. I think we can develop this into an adult website with multiple stars and sell it to someone. Maybe George. My guess is in six months we can have Nancy Entertainment, LLC in good enough shape to sell and then Travis and I start a technology company with the tools we have developed and sell to many businesses not just the adult industry. I know Travis wants to start a technology company and Nancy Entertainment, LLC would be a good incubator. We could start it with no money invested but ours from Naked Nancy."

"That sounds like a good vision. Joshua, you are very smart."

"If that's what we decide as a plan then we need to tell Mom. I don't like keeping things from her. Maybe you should discuss it with Travis first."

"Okay I will," Sarah said ending the discussion.

They got to Bruiser's Adult Store at about 8:30. Jeanine was already there setting up the cameras. She was also adding lighting in a couple of places where Bruiser had thought they could focus their activities. There were still ten people shopping.

Bruiser met Joshua and Sarah saying, "I'm really looking forward to this. I think we are going to have fun. Nancy you look great." Bruiser knew who she really was but contractually couldn't reveal it. Joshua wore his Lone Ranger mask.

"Thanks," said Sarah. They went over how they wanted the show to go. The script was pretty loose letting Bruiser choose what Nancy should try.

At nine Bruiser closed the shop with ten men and one women still there. They were the people Bruiser had chosen but were not introduced to Nancy so it would be more real that she was someone that just entered the store off the street.

Sarah went to the parking lot like she had just arrived at the shop. As she got out of the driver's seat she said in the camera, "I'm here to see what Bruiser's Adult Shop has to show me. I'm excited to find other toys to use." Since she was not wearing underwear she flashed the camera.

As she walked in no one paid her any attention. She walked around looking at items. She bent over several times to show her bare bottom. As she did this the camera picked up the other customers watching her displaying both a bare bottom and the underside of her bare breasts as she bent over.

After browsing for about ten minutes flashing the camera, the other people in the shop were all watching what she was doing. Bruiser came up behind her, glaring at her nice plump ass and said, "Can I help you, young lady?" Bruiser was wearing his biker leather vest and leather pants. He was big all over, black beard, long hair, and very hairy. He looked like someone out of a biker movie.

Sarah smiled sweetly saying, "My name is Nancy. I'm just looking for ideas. I have never been in a shop like this before." She said this with a demure smile.

"Want to look at our lingerie to start with?"

"Sure."

Bruiser led her to the section of outfits that were very risqué. Nancy looked at several outfits and held up a leather strappy teddy that had a metal ring where the nipples would stick through and crotchless. "Can I try this on? Do you have a dressing room?"

"You can but we don't have a dressing room. Just put it on here. No one minds. Do you?" Bruiser asked as he looked at the people now gathering. Everyone shook their heads no.

"Well, if no one minds I'm called Naked Nancy." Sarah removed her shirt and skirt and put on the strappy teddy. She was now almost naked and certainly not hiding any private parts. "What do you think?"

"I like it. Let's add couple other items." He led her to another section of the store and showed her nipple clamps. These were adjustable and with a leather strap between the two clamps. He put them on her. Then said, "And this." He placed a leather collar with a leash around her neck. He looked at their audience and said, "I think the crowd likes it. So now that we have you dressed for the occasion let's go look at some of our toys."

He took the leash hanging from Sarah's neck and lead her to the section with lubes. He took one of the lubes out of the package and said, "This is a water based lube that tastes a little like strawberry. Let try it. Do I have a volunteer that would like to have Nancy give us an opinion on the flavor?" One of the customers raised their hand. "Good, Georgie is one of our best customers. Nancy pull his pants down and see how it tastes on his dick."

Sarah unzipped Georgie's pants and pulled them down. She dropped to her knees, took the lube in her hands and spread it up and down his average sized penis. After Georgie was rock hard, Bruiser said, "Now tell us about the flavor."

Sarah licked the head of his penis and smacked her lips saying, "It tastes good but I think the strawberry flavor is too much, let me try another."

slimpic11
slimpic11
269 Followers
12