Joshua Ch. 03

Story Info
New adventures for the eighteen year old.
3k words
4.31
52.9k
2

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 10/13/2022
Created 02/08/2007
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Shopping with Joanne was quite the experience. We were in some seedy areas of the city picking up her potions and whatever else she needed for her fixings. I stayed in the car mainly to make sure no one was going to rip it off. Finally after what seemed like half the day had passed we made our way to a grocery store on the outskirts which was on our way to the house. It didn't appear that there were a lot of shoppers in the store or that it employed many people as we had the place to ourselves. We were up and down the first few isles in no time slowly filling the cart. As we entered an isle towards the far end of the store I stopped to look at some coffee as Joanne had walked ahead.

"You see anything you want honey?" she asked as looked over her shoulder at me.

I glared at her ass and smiled as I brought the cart to where she was standing.

"I would love some of your ass."

She was dressed in a blue denim skirt that was tight at the waist and accented her lovely ass.

Joanne smiled. "You're such a pig baby. You can have as much as you want once we get home."

I laughed and looked up and down the isle. "Take your panties off and show me your pussy."

There was a floor display in the isle behind her and I was blocking any view with my body and the shopping cart.

"Go ahead and lift up your skirt and take them off, no one can see you."

She had that special gleam in her eyes as she lifted her skirt to her waist and slipped out of her panties handing them to me as I slipped them into my pocket. Her bald pussy was exposed for me to see and savor.

"Wet your fingers and play with yourself."

Joanne was now in my power as she moistened two fingers and started to play with pussy as I watched for shoppers or employees. Man she was really getting into it as she worked her fingers in and out while rubbing her clit with her thumb.

"God baby I'm going to cum pretty soon!"

I walked from behind the shopping cart to where she was masturbating while looking up and down the isle when I knelt in front of her and started to eat her pussy. It only took a minute for her to orgasm all over my face as I got up and had her lick her juices from my face.

"Give me your wet fingers to suck on Jo."

I cleaned her hand for her as she was coming down from her orgasm.

"Fuck Josh that was intense. I've never done anything like this in public before."

It took her a few minutes to organize herself as we continued shopping as I would occasionally reach under her skirt and rub her ass.

We checked out after filling our shopping cart and brought the bags to the car where I filled the trunk. Jo was over by the passenger side of the car doing something when she yelled to me that I was driving. I opened the door to get in when I noticed that she was naked and had only put her blouse on to cover her tits while we were in the parking lot.

My cock was starting to swell as my eyes took in her great body. She looked around where we were parked and sheepishly looked at me.

"Get naked and drive us home."

I looked around and stripped with a huge hard on lying up against the steering wheel as we headed home on some secondary streets to get to our end of the highway. Jo had taken her blouse off and was sitting close to me and had started a nice slow hand job as I had a hard time concentrating on my speed and the road.

"Just relax baby. I'm not going to let you cum while you're driving so just enjoy this. When we get on our road I'm going to suck your cock until we get to the house."

I was in another world for the next fifteen minutes as she stroked or sucked my cock until we were home. We arrived at the house and she stopped and told me to help her with the groceries. I had this throbbing hard on bouncing all over the place as we put the groceries away and I kept eyeing her pussy and ass every time she bent over. Finally she bent over to put something away and spread her legs looking over her shoulder at me.

"I know you need to cum and have been leering at my pussy every chance you get so come over her and give me a good fucking."

I walked up behind her spit on my hand to lubricate my cock and slowly slid the entire length in as Joanne backed her ass up against my belly.

"Fuck me good and hard Josh. Make me cum! I want to feel used when you're done!"

I started thrusting like a madman as I grabber her hips and fucked her silly as I rammed my cock home stroke after stroke causing Joanne to groan with pleasure. I didn't last long as I yelled I was going to cum.

"Stop pounding me baby and leave your cock in and my pussy muscles will milk your cock."

True to her word my cock was getting milked by her pussy as I exploded a huge load followed by two and then three more explosions of cum. I was spent as I slipped out and laid on the floor. Joanne told me to clean her pussy as she sat on my face and sucked the juices off my cock and balls. I opened her pussy as my cum and her juices flowed out into my mouth and my tongue eagerly lapped up all the remaining flow. We rested for a while before we had diner and went to bed for a much needed rest.

I awoke much later than Jo as the bed was empty and I heard her voice in the kitchen talking to someone on the phone as I paraded in with my cock swaying from side to side.

"Sure Lin, I'm sure my grandson would love to meet you and Stan. Noon will be just fine. See you then."

I smiled and made my way to the bathroom for a shower and began to wonder who these people are and just what kind of friends they were.

We ate breakfast and Jo explained that her friends hadn't seen her in a while and that I would surely enjoy their company.

Right at noon I heard a car pull up and Jo grabbed my hand and led me to the front of the house to greet her friends.

I was introduced to the hottest Asian/American woman I had ever seen. I couldn't help but stare at those alluring eyes and gorgeous face. She was only five foot tall but that face and those eyes, and god what a fucking body she had. My cock was starting to react to a big set of tits and a fantastic ass.

"Josh, this is my friend Lin and her husband Stan."

I hadn't even noticed Stan as I was still staring at Lin when my mind reacted to Jo's words and placed my hand out to shake both of theirs.

"It's a pleasure to meet some of Joanne's friends."

Lin surprised me. "I'm sure the pleasure will be ours."

We walked around the side of the house to the patio and pool area as they commented on how beautiful the yard and surrounding area looked. Jo told them that we had worked hard on cleaning up and that I was good for her to be around, making her feel young again.

I poured everyone a glass of wine as Jo had left out a couple of special juices for me to enjoy on this day. Small talk went on for about thirty or forty minutes as the sun was pretty hot and I told them I was going to change and take a dip in the pool. Jo told me I could go nude as they usually all did the same when they visited anyway. I was feeling pretty free from the juices so I went over by the shower turned my back to them and dropped my shorts. I wanted to tease them so I turned on the shower and soaked myself before going into the pool. I rinsed the sweat off my body and turned sideways slowly stroking my cock getting it semi hard before I shut off the water and strolled to the pool and slid in.

I was enjoying the cool water of the pool when I noticed that Stan was seated on the edge by the stairs. He was nude with his legs spread slightly apart with an average size cock dangling down and he was staring at me so I floated on my back showing off my cock. I maneuvered around getting closer to him and I noticed his cock was getting hard and he was licking his lips.

Jo called from the patio. "Josh honey, can you come over here please."

I walked up the stairs to where the women were stretched out on chaise lounges and took in the sight of two beautiful women with big tits and bald pussies; my cock was slowly rising to its full length.

Lin took one look at my cock and commented to Jo. "That cock looks so inviting. Have you been fucking and sucking that since he's been here? No wonder you look so radiant and have that spring in your step. I'm so jealous!"

"Josh. Lin would like you to abuse her with that monster of yours. Would you like to fuck her pussy or maybe her ass?"

Lin asked if she could suck it first as Stan now showed up and asked Jo if he got the camera out of the car would she video the three of us as he would like to enjoy my cock also.

Stan ran off for the camera and a small set of lights which he set p in the bedroom while Jo and Lin took turns stroking and sucking on my cock.

In a few minutes Stan returned and announced the studio was ready as we all piled into the bedroom with me in the center of the bed first with Lin and Stan on either side. Lin started kissing me first while Stan ran his tongue down my stomach to envelop my cock with surprising soft lips. He licked my cock like a popsicle, up and down before stopping at the head which he made love to kissing and nibbling before opening his mouth and slowly inch by inch worked about seven inches down his throat. Lin had made her way down to suck on my balls and rim my asshole and slide a finger or two in to heighten my pleasure. I was in heaven as Jo was filming and directing where people should move to get the best shots. Lin and Stan had switched positions as now he was in my ass with his tongue while Lin was sucking greedily on my cock.

Jo directed Lin to ride my cock while Stan sucked on my balls so she got up over my cock and impaled herself onto it in one sudden move. God she was incredibly tight but she was hot and soon came all over my cock. Jo had stuffed a dildo up Stan's ass while we fucked and had Lin put a rubber on me to now fuck Stan in the ass.

"Stan baby your ass is going to get filled by nine and a half inches of hot cock and Lin you get under Stan and suck his cock while Josh pounds his ass."

Our little porno movie was now in full swing as I removed the dildo and replaced it with my cock inching it into his ass while Lin sucked on his cock. I was able to get the entire length in after about ten strokes which caused Stan to gasp for air. Lin was sucking hard as I could easily hear her as Jo had abandoned the camera and was fingering Lin's pussy.

Lin came first followed by some grunts from Stan as Lin suck him dry which left me with a huge load built up and Jo pretty horny. I pulled out of Stan's ass and looked at Jo and Lin and told them I was going to fuck them both. Stan recovered to man the camera as I had both of them on their hands and knees with heads down as I got up behind Lin first and slipped into her pussy and started to pound away for a short time before going over to Jo and doing the same. This went on until Lim came over my cock so I moved into Jo's pussy and made her cum also. I flopped on my back and the three of them attacked my cock my tongues and mouths until I screamed the gusher was cumming! Lin took the first load while she was about half way down my shaft which almost blew her off my cock but she was swallowing like crazy and as she backed off I covered her face with cum so Stan took over but my second load covered his face before he was able to get the head in his mouth and vacuum the next load out; Stan finished me off and he and Lin shared the loads with a snowball. I watched as they licked my cum off their faces which caused my cock to stir. Jo had manned the video camera for some close ups which she said looked spectacular!

Stan and Lin had rolled onto their backs smiling as Jo noticed that Stan had a hard on.

"Josh honey, would you suck Stan off for me?"

I could only remember what I had done to my own cock so I figured this was an opportunity for adventure. Lin had a look of lust in her eyes when she heard Jo ask me that!

Lin moved off the bed and pulled up a chair to watch as Jo made sure the camera was set with the lights in the right spot.

Stan had placed a couple of pillows behind his head so he could watch and Jo had brought in a face cloth to clean his cock and balls and washed mine while she was at it. The stage was set for my first blow job with another man!

I positioned myself between his legs so I could examine his cock and balls which were bald like mine. I looked at his sack which hung low below his cock, the large vein that ran up the underside of his shaft and the large bulbous head that topped off his cock. I gently cupped his balls and massaged them before moving in with my mouth and sucking on one while swirling my tongue over it. I switched to the other softly not wanting to hurt him as I worked it over before placing the other in my mouth and sucking on two now. My hand had gently begun stroking his cock working up and down the entire length stopping at the top to rub the head. I could hear him pick up his breathing rate so I was doing ok. I plopped his balls out and examined his shaft and now purple head as my tongue licked up and down the shaft causing his balls to swirl in the sack. I still was massaging them as I brought my head up to place his cock at my lips and lick the head darting my tongue through his pee hole a few times. I knew it was now time for my first taste of strange cock as I opened my mouth and gently slid all the way to his balls with my first bob. The softness was incredible as I bobbed up and down sometimes only taking in half and other times all the way to the base. I could hear him moaning and also I heard some humming as I looked over to see Lin with her feet up on the chair and Jo's rabbit vibrator working its magic on her pussy and clit. She was close!

I continued my assault on Stan's cock as he was moaning like crazy lifting his hips every time I went deep so I knew he was getting close as his balls were moving around. I took about a quarter of his cock in my mouth and started to swirl my tongue over the head while stroking the shaft with my hand. That's all it took as he shot a load of creamy cum into my mouth followed by a couple of other squirts which tasted sweet so I swallowed them while I continued to gently milk his cock with my hand. Stan was moaning like crazy and jerking his hips as I licked his head; Lin had a violent orgasm screaming as she came all over the dildo and her fingers.

Jo stood there fingering her pussy as she came right after Lin stopped shaking.

"Josh that was the most incredible thing I ever saw through a camera."

My cock was so fucking hard and I needed to cum so I got off the bed and stood in front of Lin staring at her tits and jerked off shooting all over them totally covering them in cum. She looked up at me smiling and told me to lick my mess off her chest, after she cleaned my cock and balls with her mouth and tongue. I happily obliged her by licking my cum off her tits, swelling her nipples to an enormous size.

We took a long rest enjoying the video; when Jo announced that she had to go somewhere for three days and that Lin and Stan would be staying with me. My cock twitched at that news. She also told me that she had made up a weeks worth of juices for me and that Monique would also be stopping by.

What a fucking next three day this was going to be...........