Josie: An Father/Daughter Story

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
OzArrian
OzArrian
250 Followers

"Wow." Josie whispered her comment and shifted a little in her seat. "So what happened next?"

"Oh not much. In between our studies and hanging out with mutual friends we experimented a bit. Kind of stuff kids nowadays usually put on YouTube," and as he said this Robert gave a teasing wink at his daughter who to her credit blushed "and after about six months more of that she and I decided we weren't ready to take it further. So we said our goodbyes. And I was keen on this other gal by then too."

"Gee! I'm getting the Naughty Life of Daddy 101 report tonight huh!" Josie laughed.

"Maybe Slightly Naughty Daddy - Remedial Class honey". Putting his arm back around his daughter's shoulder and drawing her closer he continued. "The last girl I dated at college was this student teacher. Her name was Kellie and she was only 18 and by that time I was close to graduating, so I was about 22. I hooked up with her at a beach party thrown by my fraternity, and she was a great looker too. Not big in the chest department like some women I know," and as he said this Robert winked at Josie then continued without watching or waiting for her reaction "but she had long legs, black hair that she tied in a ponytail that reached way down to the small of her back, and a really cute backside. I had some great times with her. Lots of sex but also some serious moments too. I would have possibly thought about marrying her but she was always going to be a teacher and her scholarship meant she had to go to disadvantaged areas in her first two years on the job. I didn't want that so...well, we just kissed each other goodbye and that was that."

"And then you met mom." Josie spoke matter-of-factly but she gave her father a broad grin that betrayed her love for her parents.

"Yep. the love of my life. Well, first love of my life, followed by my second." Robert stroked his daughters brunette locks and leaned in to peck her on the cheek. as he did he smelt the brandy and egg nog mix on her as well as her soap-clean skin. "Actually you hair reminds me of Kellie. And your eyes remind me of Melinda. And your...um, well your...ahem...boobs...I mean bust reminds me of Daphne." Josie tittered a nervous slightly tiddly laugh and brought her father closer. "But most of all Josie you remind me of how beautiful, how sexy your mother was." Robert then planted a light, tender kiss on his daughter's neck.

"Oh dad!" Josie sighed, lost somewhere in trying to reconcile how her father saw her with vague musings on all these women he loved and lusted for, plus her own inner glow of mild intoxication. Whether it was the booze or the proximity of a man who had so much experience and love to share with her she didn't know at the time why. All she knew there and then was she wanted to be closer, more part of her daddy's life than ever before.

"Josie," Robert looked deep into the shimmering pools of her brown eyes, watching for any sign of dismay for his next statement, "you want daddy to show you how much he loves you? Like he did with Daphne and Melinda and Kellie and your mother." His right hand caressed her left shoulder, his left hand stroked her jeans just above her left knee.

"Um, I dunno daddy. It's not the kinda thing parents and kids are supposed to do right?" Her question sounded doubtful, without as the conviction she should have had if she really believed what her daddy wanted was wrong. She wanted her father to give another response. The wrong one morally and legally and yet the right one on every other level. The warming waves of the egg nog, the purring cat off in the corner, the glowing fire lightly toasting her toes, the strong masculine presence that was so protective and loving right beside her were all contributing to her growing desire to love and be loved. More passionately and more erotically than she possibly ever thought before. "But, if you...well, if you think it's okay?" Josie placed her hand over her father's hand as it stroked her upper thigh. "You know all I want is to be your girl daddy." Robert nodded in understanding, trying not to spook his girl with his thriving lust for her. Josie looked at her dad and spoke more softly, but with assurance. "And I am kinda curious."

"Oh Josie, you're the bestest girl in the world. Those stupid college types and even that coach's assistant don't know how beautiful, how loving, how much the princess you are. I'm spoilt to have you here in our home baby, my princess." Robert leaned in and kissed Josie on her neck, his lips caressing her earlobe as he tasted her skin. "I want you so much. See?"

Josie opened her eyes which had closed in unspoken pleasure when her father placed his mouth against her neck, tasting her like someone greedy for a drink. Looking at her father, his green eyes wide open and his chest rising up and down in shallow breaths her vision moved down to his lap. There as obvious as all hell was a large tent in her daddy's pants right over his groin. She was both shocked and a little proud; Josie had given her loving daddy a hard on.

"Touch it sweetie. Go on. Touch it." Robert's voice was low, loving but still paternal. His daughter's hand shifted from his and gingerly reached out to make contact with the lump in her father's trousers.

"Is that what I think it is dad?" Josie paused before her fingers grazed the fabric near her dad's fly zipper. Robert nodded silently and though his mind was racing with a million thoughts, trying to comprehend whether or not he was doing something truly forbidden and taboo, his face gave away barely a shimmer of his state of mind. Lust, fear, love, guilt. They all mingled confusingly for Robert as well as for his beloved 19 year old daughter. Then Josie's hand came down to cup his erect cock and his mind clarified to just one all-powerful thought. He needed to fuck his daughter.

"Bad daddy!" Josie giggled as she slowly groped the bulge in her father's lap. "If I didn't know any better I'd think you planned this." From somewhere the inner flirt of Josie started to take over from the nervous young woman contemplating a most taboo act of love.

"No way honey," Robert stammered and blushed as he denied the accusation "you have such an effect on me. Can't help wanting you babygirl."

"Is this okay dad?" Robert's beautiful 19 year old daughter leaned down so that her head was within a breath of his covered erection. "I want you to know I've always been a good girl, and I never ever thought of doing anything this...um, sexy." Looking up at her horny old man the college student grinned a broad sweet smile then she reached for the zipper of his pants. "Between the eggnog and your kisses and your stories about your girlfriends I feel really tingly warm inside." Her fingers took the metal zip and tugged hard, the fly opening quickly exposing the boxers which in turn were the last barrier between the sexually charged nymph and her hot horny parent.

"Pull it out baby. Take daddy's penis and hold it. Close to your lips." Robert looked skyward, partly in guilty delight over the sin he was about to commit with his own daughter, partly in supplication to whoever guided these events to make it last as long and as erotically as possible.

"Yes dad," Josie answered without the slightest hint of resistance. She'd always been obedient as a child and now she was all grown up she understood that whatever her father told her to do would still be for her own good. And it felt crazy good between her legs as her peach-fuzzed pussy moistened slightly at the view of her father's straining hard on. "But I gotta warn you daddy. I've not done this before with anyone. Never ever."

Robert almost passed out with glee. Here was the most beautiful, delicious maid who was his very own flesh and blood, poised to feast on his fat thick cock, and she was confessing to him her innocence. Any remnants of guilt, of doubt over the ethical and criminal issues raised by having sex with his adult daughter were extinguished like the sparks from the flames hitting the brick hearth of his fireplace. The aroma of Josie's skin and hair, the tongue of her gentle, supple fingers and the sheer erotic tension of her position, leaning over his engorged daddy dick with her fingers spread and her lips open...well it was as if Robert was in some surreal sybaritic sensual dream.

"Tell me what to do dad. Please?"

Josie's words broke his reverie and he looked at her, face flushed and eyes sparkling. "Gently pull aside my shorts honey, and take my penis in your hand. Not too tight okay." His daughter followed the directions, widening the gap in his fly first, then by drawing aside his underpants the thick hard blue-veined cock stood up free and exposed. Josie couldn't help gasping, shocked and a little embarrassed at the sight of the same prick which over 19 years ago came inside her mother, giving Josie life.

"It's pretty gnarly looking daddy!" Robert chuckled indulgently. "Never seen one this old or one this close."

"Well I could ask you what dicks my princess has seen," Josie's dad teased "and I guess by calling it gnarly you're saying something good hmm sweetie." Robert stroked her cheek, subtly moving her face closer to his erection. For now I'd be happy if you kissed it."

"Kissed it daddy?"

"Uh huh Josie. On the tip." Robert's glans shuddered slightly when he said this: as if with a mind of its own, excited at the thought of being touched my Josie's ripe red lips. She stuck out her tongue tentatively, barely grazing the circumcised knob. Then with her father's hand on her shoulder, stroking her beautiful hair she leaned in closer and delicately gave her dad's cock a soft butterfly kiss.

Then another.

Then another.

And a fourth kiss that made Robert groan, his knees buckle and his eyes close with barely suppressed ecstasy. "Are you sure you've never done this before honey?" Josie's aroused daddy peered through slitted eyelids at his daughter, licking her lips as she went to tantalise his phallus with another electrifying kiss.

"No dad," her lips smacked again on his purplish cock head "but I'm a quick study huh?" Winking up at Robert Josie was doing her best to tease him even more with her sex kitten attitude. Whilst she may not have had much luck dating boys at college her own innate sense of what made men happy kicked in. Robert was the lucky recipient of this sexual blossoming. "I can stop if you want daddy?"

"No! You're doing, um...you're doing well honey. Oh my god you are doing very very very well!" His exclamation was punctuated by a groan that escaped as Robert's daughter stopped kissing his erection and instead started to lick up and down the shaft. her tongue traced all the veins, all the bumps, all the ridges of his manhood, making his balls ache and his hands reach for her brunette locks.

"You taste really nice dad! Sort of musky and salty and earthy and, well I guess like I never have tasted before."

"Thanks Josie. That's it; lick along the bit of skin where the head joins my shaft dear." Robert stared down at his lap where the young woman he'd loved and protected since the day she was born was now slavering over his prick. It was so illicit but also so fucking intense. In a haze he started to wind his fingers in her hair, bringing her head up and down in rhythm with her movements, gradually trying to guide her away from just tonguing to actually placing her lips around his dick.

"You can suck me baby girl. Suck daddy like you would if my penis was a piece of candy, or a lollipop. You know, like the ones we used to get when you we went to the zoo and the circus." Josie paused at these words, trying to reconcile for herself the powerful images of her childhood with this now extremely adult moment. "Go on honey. Make daddy happy!" She wavered no more and with a girlish giggle latched onto her father's hard cock with her lips, drawing it in between them till her nose was buried in his coiled pubic hair.

As she engulfed her father with her greedy mouth Josie felt a rush through her body, starting in her stomach and spreading outwards like a ripple of water after a stone had been thrown in a pond. She felt weak at the knees and buckled a little when the fat head of Robert's cock first inched down over the back of her tongue into her throat. Then as she gasped and gurgled, pulling back so that strings of saliva were hanging from her daddy's manhood her pussy slightly spasmed. Josie was no blushing innocent; she understood the effects of foreplay on her body, even though she'd never had intercourse. There'd been some heavy petting at high school, some solitary moments at home and at college pleasuring herself with fingers (and once a cucumber), so she could easily recognize how her body was reacting to the stimuli. Yet it wasn't purely physiological. There was something almost animalistic about the sensations she felt coursing through her abdomen, across her chest and even up and down each limb. The idea she was giving her daddy head gave Josie a thrill that was utterly immoral yet unbelievably powerful. Giving in to her impulse, with her father's hand in her hair at the back of her head to guide her incestuous fellation she sucked and licked with vigour and passion.

"Oh yes Josie, suck daddy. Make it wet and slick. Taste your father's pre-cum sweetie." Robert leaned back far enough to let the lustful joy of the moment wash over him. yet he could still through partially closed eyes look down on his 19 year old daughter as she worked her lips and tongue over his prick. He smiled and moaned with pleasure and then with gentle force again pushed Josie's head down into his lap. Her nose was jutting against his wiry pubes and that made her wince a little with a suppressed sneeze. "Easy Josie, take it as slow as you want honey" he coached. Josie pulled back letting his dick escape her mouth.

"Your hair is kinda itchy on my nose dad."

"Sorry hun; just swallow as much as you can without getting irritated okay?"

"Not irritating daddy," Josie replied, her lips shiny with saliva "just itchy. Am I doing well?"

Robert looked into his daughter's eyes, and her question reminded her of so many other times when she wanted his approval. When she rode her first bike, when she finished junior high, when she made dinner. He could never say no at those times and it was even easier to give her the answer she sought.

"Darling, you are doing better than well. You make me feel like I'm in heaven!"

"Oh daddy; you're not just saying that are you?" Josie's eyes were wide like saucers as she probed her father.

"Josie sweetheart, I love you and I love this," nodding down at her, his eyes moving between his dick and her lips. "so you can believe your old man okay?" He winked at her as he had dozens of times. "But I need to show you more baby. More than just you sucking daddy. You know hmmm?"

Josie squirmed, her legs weak again. Did this mean her father wanted to have full on sex. She wasn't 100% sure; crossing the father/daughter boundary with the head job was one thing. But daddy fucking his daughter?

"Um, I guess dad." She kissed his glans again "but can we go slow please? I'm not as experienced as you are."

"Josie, this is all about what feels good. And I don't want to hurt you." Robert picked up on his daughter's hesitation and decided to gear back a little. "What I though we could do princess is daddy could rub your breasts as you suck me. Is that okay?"

"I guess. Do I need to take my top off?"

"Yes please."

With his erection throbbing Robert stared at his daughter as she then took the bottom of her turtleneck in both hands and tugged upward. The young woman's beautiful face was momentarily obscured by the top as she yanked it above her shoulders. Then with her hair cascading out of the turtleneck's tangle his daughter's slightly red face came back into view. More importantly for the horny older man Josie's exquisitely full tits were now on show, barely held in by a simple black cotton bra. Her cleavage was way more pronounced than he ever remembered before she left to go to university. Robert whistled a long lewd note.

"My my my baby...someone's grown up. And how!"

Oh daddy. Stop it!" Josie blushed and turned her eyes away slightly, but inside she was privately ecstatic that her father approved of her body. It was such a grown up thing to feel. "You want to touch them don't you dad?"

"Uh huh. Very much." Robert reached out with his hands palm up. "You can leave your bra on for now okay?"

"Thanks daddy. That'd be good." Josie shuffled back to a closer position to her father on the sofa, and as his warm hands cupped and enfolded her tits, kneading them softly, she leaned down to again suck at his hard on.

"Love you tits Josie. Oh yes. God yes, they feel so nice. So sexy." Every statement was like a gasping confession, with Robert's attention split between the heavy bounty of his daughters boobs in his groping hands and the mouth feasting on his supersensitive dick. His balls were tight up against his crotch and cock, and every time Josie drew breath he felt a warm and moist flow of her exhalation on his shaft and scrotum. No matter the moral or legal ramifications of what they were doing there was absolutely no power on earth that could stop his building lust for Josie.

Josie kept pleasuring her dad whilst letting him cup her tits. She'd often played with them herself when alone in her flat back at college, or even when she was younger in her bedroom whilst her daddy was at work or asleep. There was one guy, Tony, who had copped a feel when she was in high school but he dropped his interest in her quicker than molten lead the moment she said she wouldn't take off her top and bra. So for the college student who had come home to be with her father this was a surprising development to say the least. And one she was not adverse to; not by a long shot.

As father and daughter continued their foreplay the fire dwindled lower and the room grew darker. Snow feel outside in great flurries whilst the house cat curled up in its own safe, warm hidey-hole under the stairs that led up to Robert and to Josie's bedrooms. Both the older man and his beautiful offspring were oblivious to the minutiae of life around them. Josie suckled at her dad's cock like she was nursing for the essence of his being whilst Robert kept his hands in a constant state of movement over the covered surface of his daughters full breasts. Aside from the sound of her slurping and the gasps that would escape Robert's mouth all Josie could hear was her own heartbeat pounding away. It was the most intense moment of her nineteen years on the planet.

Just as she felt a small shiver of cold slip along her exposed back Josie's dad removed his hands and guided her gently away from his saliva-slick cock. She peeked at him part-embarrassed, part-lustfully, trying to work out why they had stopped. "You okay daddy?"

"Better than okay Princess. I was wondering though, would you like it if we went somewhere more comfortable?"

"This is okay dad. Honest."

"Well, I was thinking we could go to your bedroom and make sure you'd hang up that pretty turtle-neck that somehow has found a way on the floor Josie." He winked at her, conspiratorially making a cheeky observation about the fact she'd stripped it off for him. Plus going to her bedroom in the state of dishevelled horniness they were both in hopefully would lead to something even more sexual, more erotic. "We can stay here if you like. But I was thinking that bed of yours has some very comfy blankets, and we can lie down there better than on this sofa."

"I'll do whatever you want daddy." Josie's reply on the face of it was just her being a good girl for her father. Yet Robert saw a twinkle in her eye, caught the lewd implication of her agreeing to go upstairs. The barrier between father and daughter was rapidly being brought down by their combined love and lust; now she was telling Robert he could go wherever he wanted with her.

OzArrian
OzArrian
250 Followers