Josie Ch. 02: Finally Getting There

Story Info
My relationship with Josie blooms. Until disaster strikes.
3k words
3.89
4.2k
3
0

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 01/04/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I had a great time with Josie and her daughter that evening. We did family kind of things, they met my little dog, played with her and got to know her, I made a salad, we ordered pizza, and we watched some kids/family movies together - but no Disney princesses. When her daughter got tired, I put her in my guest bedroom for the night, and later on, Josie joined her.

As an aside, I'm purposefully not using the daughter's name in this erotic story, because while she is a part of the larger story of my relationship with Josie, she was not part of any of the erotic or sexual parts.

Before going to bed, Josie asked me what was going on with Suzie and me. I told her that I didn't think there was any future there. "Are you still uncomfortable about asking me out, since you went out with my roommate first? Would it make a difference if she moved out? Because she is leaving at the end of the month, it's obviously not working to have her in the apartment with my daughter, and with my new job, I can afford my rent without a roommate."

"I still think it's a bit tacky, but I don't think that the standard social rules apply to anything involving Suzie." I joked. "You know she was trying to get me to sleep with her while I was babysitting your daughter?"

"I know. My daughter told me that you wouldn't leave her to go into 'Aunt Suzie's' room, and 'aunt Suzie' got angry with you about it. We talked about it while we were in the car, following you to your place. I like that, and it is a large part of the reason I'm doing this." She leaned over to kiss me, and I quickly responded, once I got over my surprise.

We held each other, kissed, nibbled each other's ears, necks, shoulders... I ran my hands through her hair, pressing our lips together and kissing her deeply. She sucked on my tongue, then moaned as we kissed and pressed our bodies together, rubbing up against each other, getting hotter and hotter... but not going beyond that.

"You know I'm a good Catholic girl, right? Even though my husband left me, even with the failed marriage, I still follow the rules I was raised by." I was disappointed to hear this - obviously - but was still enjoying making out with Josie far more than I had enjoyed the handjob from Suzie the night before.

"Are you okay with the fact that I'm not Catholic - I'm Christian, but not super devout, and you obviously know what I did with Suzie last night."

"Oh yeah, she was bragging about how long you lasted, but also complaining about how long you took - she says she wasn't sure what she would have done if you had taken a few more minutes, broken her 'first date' rule and blown you, or just got up and walked out on you, leaving you with a set of 'blue-balls'." She giggled. "I guess I'm the one who's going to leave you with blue balls - unless you can cum from rubbing your dick against my pussy with our clothes on, like some desperate teenagers." She giggled again, and looked up at me with an intoxicating mixture of innocence and seductiveness. "Can you -do you mind? You're making me hot, and I want to please you, but I'm not touching your penis on the first date - if this even counts as a date."

"That's okay Josie. If I don't cum from dry humping you while we make out - and I've been pretty close a few times already tonight, then I'll just handle it myself after you've gone to bed - assuming you spend the night. Otherwise, I'll take care of myself after you leave to go home. It wouldn't be an unusual event." I gave her a goofy grin.

"Really? You do that a lot? Can I watch you? That isn't too weird is it? I mean, I wouldn't feel right touching you, or doing anything, but watching you do that would be really hot. I've never seen a guy do that before."

"Josie, I know you can't be a virgin, because you have a kid, and this might be a bit personal, but how many guys have you been with?"

"I fooled around a bit in school, and lost my virginity to my husband in college - before the wedding, but we already were planning to get married. I've been naughty with a couple of guys since the divorce, but I'm not very experienced - as I said, I'm a Catholic girl. Mostly it was in bed, in a dark room. How about you? How much sexual experience do you have?" That was a tough question - I didn't want to scare her away, but I didn't want to lie to her either.

"You know I was married, right? And I was in the military full time for four years, and pretty much jumped into bed with every woman I could. I was also pretty wild in college. And I've done some experimenting since the divorce - but know that will probably have to change that up in order to settle down with someone. I haven't known you long, but I'm very comfortable with you, and think you might be someone worth being serious with - worth taking time with. Does that sound stupid, or like I'm rushing things, or does that make sense to you?"

"Actually, it does. The way my uncle and aunt talked about you - how you lived with them for part of the time when you were in high school, and how you're like a son to them... they respect you a lot, and really want you to find a good woman, get married, and have a family. They think that's important to you - that you're a good family man looking for a family." I held her, feeling her heart beating against my chest, feeling so soft, warm, comfortable, and... right in my arms. Like a fool, I was falling in love, and like a true fool, I was falling far too fast.

She ended up watching me stroke myself to orgasm that night, staring at me with fascination. And that was our sex life for the next month or so - screaming hot make-out sessions, followed by her watching me spank the monkey. Over time, she started to participate, first by talking to me, telling me how much she wanted me, how hot and sexy she felt when we were kissing, and stuff like that. Later, she started touching herself while I beat off - first running her hands over her chest on top of her shirt, then over her sexy lacy bras, then rubbing her pussy through her pants, then panties "like a bad girl", then fondling her naked breasts while I stroked off, and finally reaching the point where she took her panties off and fingered herself "like some kind of dirty slut" while I frantically stroked my meat-stick, staring intently at her bald muff. It wasn't the most extensive sex I had ever had, but it was certainly among the hottest, partially because of the suspense, but mostly because of my deepening feelings for her. "I don't want to make you wait until we get married. I don't even know if I ever want to get married again. But I can't rush into things."

We finally reached the point where she was willing to touch each other while naked. "Nice girls don't do this kind of thing, but you make me want to be so bad." She would tell me. But that evening, after I had made a nice pasta dinner and we had enjoyed most of a bottle of wine, she was in the mood to take things to a new level. "Funny how you've waited almost two months to feel my hand on your junk, when that Suzie had hers on it the first time you went out - and you dumped her for me." She remarked, giggling and taking another sip of wine.

"That's because you're special, I love you, and I want you to be comfortable with everything we do - even if it gets a little frustrating for me, when I want to do so much more with you." I told her.

Even when we started touching each other, she wouldn't let me go down on her. "Good girls don't do that!" she told me. When I hinted about blowjobs, I got the same response "Good girls don't do that!" So it was making out and mutual masturbation for the next few weeks.

During that time, Josie and I were also spending a lot of non-sexual time together. I started to think of the three of us as a family, and was talking to a Catholic coworker about how second marriages worked for Catholics after we went to his son's Christening.

One night, soon after the Christening, as she stroked my cock, and I fingered her hot, sweet little box, she looked up at me and said "Well, you've been very patient, and this is the night." Pushing me back on my bed and climbing onto my naked body with hers, rubbing her naked pussy against my cock. "Tonight I want you to make love to me for real, not just play around." She tossed off the last inch of wine from her glass.

"Are you sure?" I asked, then reached over to the bedside cabinet to get out a condom.

"Yes, I'm sure. I want you inside me. But we can't get me pregnant - I'm not on the pill." She moaned.

"That's fine, I'll just put one of these on." I said, ripping open a condom packet.

"No, I can't! I told you that I'm Catholic - and even if I'm being a little bad, I can't be that bad." She explained, thrusting her wet envelope over my cockhead and pushing herself down onto me, grinding her way down until I was in to the base, her warm juices dripping down my balls. "Oh, this is so good!" She moaned. "Anything this good can't really be that bad a sin, can it?" She rode my cock up and down, but I couldn't relax and enjoy it, because I was worried about my swimmers making a rush on her womb.

I eventually pulled out, panting as I was close to losing my nut into her. "Maybe we can finish things off another way?" I suggested. "Aren't Catholic girls renowned for their... oral skills."

She looked at me and said "You mean put your penis into my mouth, and suck it until you come? I already told you that good girls don't do things like that!" She leaned in close and whispered in my ear "Unless someone makes them." And reached up and pulled my hand to her head. I'm not always the quickest on the uptake, but got the hint this time, and pulled her head down towards my twitching cock. She lowered her head and licked my shaft. I jerked up in excitement. She continued in that manner, and in a few more minutes, was slurping her mouth up and down my cock, with her tongue doing spiraling twists around the head as she frantically sucked at my straining cock. For someone with as little experience as she claimed, she was fantastic, she bobbed down -all the way down - deepthroating my cock and pulling my load out of me, swallowing it down as it pulsed out into her hot little mouth.

"Oh fucking Christ!" I groaned out as my sweet little Filipina sucked my cum, my love, my soul, out through my throbbing cock. "Damn you are good at that, girl!"

"How do you think I stayed a virgin so long?" She responded, when she finally finished swallowing and came up for air. "Haven't you ever heard that good girls are the best at being bad - for the right man?"

I rolled her over and said "I guess that good girls also only let guys eat their pussies if they make them." And pushed my face into her fragrant, sweet little pussy, loving the smoothness of her hairless crotch, kissing and licking her thighs, then when she couldn't stand it any more and grabbed my head, guiding me into her folds, licking, kissing, and sucking her labia and clit while she poured out cries of ecstacy.

Our relationship became very hot and sexual after that. After a few weeks of risky bareback fucking with me pulling out to come in her wildly sucking mouth, she told me once that, "bad girls have another way to keep from getting pregnant" rolled off of me, and reached back and spread her round, firm ass cheeks, looking back over her shoulder and winking at me. I started to get up, thinking about where I might have some lube. "Where are you going honey? I didn't gross you out, did I?"

"No baby, I just need to get some lube."

"Don't worry about it honey, I do yoga and know how to relax my muscles. The pussy juice on your cock will be enough lube - trust me." And it was enough - her ass opened up for me, but clenched me tightly. As I worked in and out, she grunted and moaned with pleasure, having orgasm after orgasm from my cock thrusting into her ass. "Oh God baby, your cock feels so good fucking my ass!" she screamed. "Fuck my ass! Fuck my ass! Harder! Deeper! Oh God yes, take my ass! Fuck me like a slutty whore!" I'd heard about girls like this, but had never met a woman who could cum from an ass-fucking without being fingered or rubbing her pussy. As I blasted my load deep into her rectum, she whimpered out "I love you... I love you." Something she had never said, even though I had admitted my love for her weeks before.

After that, our sex life became a round of blowjobs, pussy licking, and sliding my cock into her warm wet pussy just enough to get it lubed up to fuck her ass. She never told me she loved me except in the throes of lovemaking, and was uncomfortable whenever I brought up the subject of marriage - or even moving in together. But the relationship was going well in every other respect, and the sex was amazing - the best I have ever had with a woman. In many ways, Josie spoiled me for regular, man-woman sex. A typical night would end up with her on her belly, back arched as I pulled back on her long, black hair and drove my hard cock into her sweet ass as hard and fast as I could, sweat dripping from our bodies - sometimes I would pick her up and drive her tiny body down onto my cock, my hands under her knees, lifting and dropping her snug little anus onto my throbbing member until she screamed out in orgasm and I joined her, pumping my load deep into her ass. The fucking was the most vigorous and physically demanding that I had ever engaged in with a woman. She didn't ever fist me, the way that Maria had, and I wasn't about to ask her to, for fear of freaking her out, but I was more than satisfied in the sex department. For the first time since my teens, I stopped reading and looking at porn.

Then, about a year into it, our relationship was interrupted, like many others that year. Some nutjobs hijacked some airplanes and took out the WTC. My unit was called up, and I wasn't able to see Josie for a while. When I was able to see her again, I had sustained damage to the nerves in my head - no majorly noticeable scars or anything, but I was having serious vertigo episodes - particularly when I exerted myself. This included exertion during sex. I could lay back and enjoy one of her amazing blowjobs, I could lick her pussy for an hour or more, but I couldn't sustain the pace to maintain an erection while fucking her, without causing a vertigo episode that would leave me curled up and writhing on the floor, unable to tell up from down, and certainly unable to please my sexy little girlfriend.

She became remote and distant. She drank more heavily when we were together, and she rapidly grew less interested in sex with me. She started missing dates with me - not showing up, and then later telling me that she had forgotten about the date. I went to her apartment for a date, and ended up sitting outside her door for hours, waiting for her to return. She later told me that she was at her mother's.

Eventually, she stopped returning my calls at all, just fell off the map. I ran into her a couple of months later, at a street fair, and she was with her daughter and another guy. She excused herself and walked past me, moving towards the bathroom. "Come with me" she told me, and I did. Once we were out of sight she turned to me, "I'm so sorry, but while you were away, my husband came back. We never got an official divorce, he just left me and moved away. Then he came back, and he started calling, and then seeing me, and then you came back, and it was so confusing and difficult, and I was torn between the two of you. Then he got our priest to talk to me about the sanctity of marriage, and my parents pressed me to move back in with him - for our daughter. I love you. You know I love you, but I just can't be with you - I'm married to another man. I could pretend it wasn't a sin when he was gone, wasn't adultery, but when he came back and he and the priest told me that God wants me to work on rebuilding my marriage, what could I say?"

She kissed me then, for the last time. We both cried as she turned and walked away.