Josie's Fantasy Pt. 02

Story Info
Part 2 of Josie's fantasy.
1.2k words
4.5
4.2k
00

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 05/18/2018
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Josie is writhing against Dan in the corridor she is literally clawing at his back as he pushes his barely restrained cock against her soaking wet cunt which is on fire with lust. He can feel her juices soaking through her g string and against his boxers.

He reaches his hand between them slipping his hand inside her g string, finding her so wet he curls his fingers towards her and thrusts three fingers deep her cunt. She rises a little at the unexpected thrust then spreads her legs a little more and pushes down taking more inside her. At the same time their mouths are glued to each other's while their eyes are met looking deep within each other at the lust which is inside them both.

Dan stops and pulls back he turns her quickly around and pushes her against the wall pushes his body against hers and spreading her legs either side of his feet. He pushes his fingers up inside her again while biting and teasing her neck. He whispers "you are, my slut and tonight her fantasies will only be pushed further than ever before" before stopping suddenly causing she to turn sharply round and look with barely concealed anger at the sudden cessation.

He stares back before taking her hand and taking her by the hand to the next area.

The next room is set up with a bench where a woman has been tied over a wooden horse with her legs spread while man walks around her alternating between thrusting his hard cock deep inside her cunt and then taking it out and then moving to her mouth and letting her lick it clean.

Dan loves the sight of her completely restrained and knows that Josie would love this, having on more than one occasion tying her up and taking her cunt and ass with her powerless to resist.

His hard cock is now starting to become painful and tells Josie so. She reaching round and starts to stroke it through his boxers teasing him to even greater hardness. Dan knows she is trying to tease but is in not going to let her continue he pulls her close and puts his mouth to her ear and tells her to get on her knees like the slut she is and to suck his cock and to do it now.

She looks at him with a question about to form but sees the look in his eyes and knows it is mirrored in her own before dropping to her knees, pulling his boxers down freeing his cock which she without any thoughts takes deep into her mouth till her lips are pushed against him. She the starts to slide up and down on his cock letting her saliva cover it using her hands to stroke it too in time with her mouth. While she is doing this other people in the room are looking at her and her actions as well as the man who has currently impaling the tied up women with his hard cock while he grabs her hips.

Josie is able to here lewd comments such as slut and she's so sexy thinking that these are aimed at the other woman, until she hears them say she's sucking like a pro, wonder what her cunt's like. She then realises that the comments are aimed at her. She opens her knees and starts to tease her own clit as she sucks Dan.

Dan notices and says rub those cunt juices on my cock slut, which she does enthusiastically licking them off. Dan knows he won't last much longer and tells Josie that he is going to come and that she is not to swallow till he tells her, he looks and nods in acknowledgement. A few more strokes later he erupts in her mouth which she takes into her slutty mouth. He then says turn around and show them all how you love my come, she turns looks at those watching her and opens her mouth to show the creamy come inside before swallowing it all.

Dan knows that others want her but that is not something which they would like to experiment with at this time.

She stands kisses him deeply before leaving the room as she leaves lets her hand run over the woman restrained on the wooden bench along her back to her firm ass before looking back as the woman turns and looks at her blowing a wet kiss as she departs.

Dan knows what Josie wants and knows that her slutty tendencies need to be satisfied and knows where they may be sated. He has spotted an area where he can find what he needs.

Josie holding Dan's hand is led through the club to a private room where he has noticed that the occupants can be secure in their privacy but others can watch from one way mirrors unnoticed to the occupants. Within the room is a covered platform and there are certain toys and other items hung around.

He takes Josie in before turning and locking the door, his entire demeanour changes as he turns to look at her, somehow she knows that this could be so much more than they have ever experienced before. She is not scared but is filled with a trust and anticipation that this is what she wants too and that Dan is going to use her but that she will take as much pleasure if not more than he ever will.

She walks backwards till her legs hit the platform, he tells with in a voice that she hardly recognises "slut get here don't walk away" she then approaches him. He walks around her eyes try to follow till he says don't you dare look at me look down slut. You are mine to use as I see fit I'm going to show you how a true slut is to be used and you remember this day and beg me to continue slut.

Josie is feeling so aroused she already knows her nipples are hard and that her cunt is dripping wet, but something even stronger is within her, she knows that this will both bring her the pain and pleasure which she wants.

Dan then tells her strip slut.

She peels her dress off slowly trying to tease him as she pulls it down over her engorged nipples the down past her hips letting it fall to the floor. She then starts to play with her tits , Dan approaches quickly and without a another thought rips her g string from her body saying if I wanted to see that I would have asked for it. The sudden action causes Josie's cunt to spasm she never been treated like this but she knows it is what she wants and what she has craved for so long.

Dan then grabs her tits roughly pinching their flesh between his fingers, his hands take a grip on each tit each one overflowing each of his hands he then selects each in turn sucks gently on each nipple before tightening the clamps to their extreme she lets out a moan. Which is repeated when he grabs one tit squeezing hard with one hand while the other cruelly pinches the nipple and pulls it away to its extreme before repeating it on the other tit he then brings his mouth closer and repeats it with his teeth biting the nipple. completely unexpectedly she orgasms, her knees almost giving way the pain she has experienced giving way to pleasure so much more then she though delighting her body and leaving her wanting more.