Journal Entry: Our First Meeting

Story Info
A vampire finds a man that interests him.
769 words
4.07
17.2k
2
2
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This story contains scenes of a non-human nature.

March 23, 1878

My nightly prowls had begun to bore me. The same people passing by, the same potential victims. Constancy has a very depressing effect on me. Times like these I hated my need as it became an annoyance instead of my desire for pleasure.

As I was about to give up for the night and break into my private supplies, I came across the most interesting sight. These two men had no idea I was watching, or enjoying the sight. The smaller of the two, had short blonde hair wearing a t shirt and jeans, was on his knees in front of a larger older man, who was in his late 50s. The older man's head was tilted back as his "suitor" for the night slid his lips back and forth on his cock effortlessly. His groans got louder as more of his prick was taken down the young man's throat. I could smell he was close to orgasm, the perfect chance. I struck without warning, he never knew what hit him. My teeth sank fast and hard puncturing into his essence.

As I was feeding, I looked down and the younger boy was watching and still sucking him off faster. Our eyes locked as we both fed. The young man got his fill first as with the man's last breath he exploded into the boy's mouth. He got off his knees and watched as I finished. The smell of cum was rolling out of his mouth on the wind of his breath. I could tell he was not afraid in the least.

He moved closer and put his small hand on my chest. His warmth was amazing. He kissed me as we shared the blood I had just taken. My tongue invaded him, tasting every corner, savoring the remnants of the cum in his mouth . I could feel his hand move down my stomach around to my back. I pushed into him, my cock straining to be set free. He obliged without a word and slid his hand down my pants and gripped my shaft. His skills were impressive as he stroked and squeezed my throbbing cock. I took my pants down and his mouth engulfed me, as I had seen him do to my victim a few minutes ago. His mouth was even more skilled than his hands, licking my head and teasing the spots on my shaft. His hands grabbed desperately at my balls, trying to squeeze every moan out of me. He finally took all of me down his throat and began to move back and forth, sliding his tongue along the shaft with every movement.

I ran my hands through his tussled hair, guiding him at just the right speed to prolong this encounter. He effortlessly took my entire length on every stroke, making it very difficult to not grab him, bend him over, and take him. I knew he was not ready for that, so I enjoyed his desire to please me. My hips began to thrust, as I pumped into his mouth harder until my release was pending. My new toy (unknowingly to him) sensed this and his movements became faster and more deliberate.

Reaching his hand up to join his mouth he began to pump my throbbing cock in a blur, literally fucking me with his lips. I started pouring into his mouth shooting my cum deep to the back of his throat. As I can cum much more than mortal men, he gagged a bit and had trouble taking it all and some ran down his chin. He looked up in amazement and I gazed down at him. "My new slave", I thought to myself as my hands ran through his short blond hair and grazed along his cheek.

He stood up and started to unzip when I stopped him. I couldn't use normal means to please him, as it would lead to very bloody consequences. He was not ready to be part of my family just yet. My hands moved to his head as I instructed him to close his eyes. He moaned as I assaulted his dick through his mind,. touching and fucking him into mental ecstasy. His screams echoed through the alley as his own cum exploded from his throbbing cock, drenching him in a flood of pleasure he never knew before. By the time he caught his breath and opened his eyes...I was gone. He was dismayed and sad at my hasty departure, but for some reason he knew he would see me again.

~D