Journal Extracts Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"We've had our fun for tonight," he told me, "return earlier on Wednesday as my car will need filling up with petrol before you take the dog for his walk."

"Very good Sir."

Martin lowered his voice for the next bit, perhaps not wanting Marie to hear.

"Your wife will drop her knickers and open her legs for me any time. In fact she'll do anything I want her to," he taunted me, the last sentence presumably alluding to the fact that he had anal intercourse with her twice last week.

I dressed hurriedly, my face burning and his mocking laughter sent me from the kitchen.

TUESDAY, MARCH 7, 2006.

Managed to attend the Rotarians meeting tonight. Martin was himself at a meeting connected with his work and so it was one of the rare evenings when he didn't require the use of my wife.

WEDNESDAY, MARCH 8, 2006.

We arrived at Martin's house early, as instructed, and after they'd kissed Marie headed for the bedroom while he sorted out his car keys.

"See how eager your wife is for my cock," he taunted, handing me them.

"Yes Sir," I agreed, though irked by his insolent sneer.

With the dog on the back seat ready for his walk later, I drove to the service station a mile or so away. While paying for the fuel I couldn't help but dwell on the fact that Martin's onto a good thing because as with previous guys I've served in this way he never offers to reimburse me. Fortunately Martin doesn't actually do a great deal of mileage but even so it's probably cost me in the region of £100 so far while all the time he's enjoying himself with my wife.

Returning the car to Martin's drive I set out on the dog walk. It was cold but at least it didn't rain tonight. By the time I returned to Martin's house Marie's had dressed and was ready to go which at least saved me from being exposed to any more humiliation.

FRIDAY, APRIL 7, 2006.

A particularly humiliating evening. When we arrived at Martin's house three of his work colleagues were there and when he greeted Marie with the usual kiss Martin made sure they saw the familiar way he ran his hands over her breasts and buttocks. It's obvious that the three guys know my wife is Martin's mistress and their contemptuous looks added to my discomfort. Martin even raised the hem of Marie's skirt to show them her stocking tops, my wife just giggling while I squirmed.

"See how sexily she dresses for me lads," he said, "though not for hubby I'll be bound."

Perhaps to further demonstrate his power over us Martin invited one of his friends to take Marie's knickers down. She protested, but only feebly, and made no attempt to stop them as two of his friends yanked her knickers down. My wife even raised her feet to facilitate there complete removal. To my horror she was then lifted onto the table where she lay back, skirt up around her waist, and seemingly had no hesitation in spreading her legs! With my wife just lying there, appearing to bask in the attention of the lusting males staring between her thighs, Martin told me to get on with the dog walk.

Reluctantly I left the house, but fearful of the fate which could befall my wife, hung about outside. I felt relieved when, five minutes or so later, Martin's friends emerged from his house, laughing when they saw me. Once they'd gone I set out on the dog walk my mind at rest.

However, when I returned Martin told me that all three of his friends had fingered my wife while she lay on the table, two of them at the same time apparently, which her blushes confirmed. He again taunted me about Marie's willingness to do anything he asked of her.

WEDNESDAY, APRIL 26, 2006.

Council meeting tonight so had to drop Marie off at Martin's early to get back in time. Her lover living forty odd miles away is useful for discretion but undoubtedly leads to a lot of rushing about, not to mention petrol costs.

Returning for her after the meeting I still had his dog to exercise, Martin insisting on his daily walk. Admittedly I cut it a bit short tonight, eager to tell Marie my news, much to the annoyance of the dog that was very reluctant to turn into Martin's drive on our return.

During the journey home I gave Marie the news that I've been asked to stand for election to the District Council, something of an honour I feel, but she didn't seem particularly interested and certainly not impressed the way I expected. It came as a complete surprise because I'd assumed my old friend Gerald would have the honour but clearly they think I'm a better prospect!

FRIDAY, APRIL 28, 2006.

Another humiliating, and indeed shocking, experience this evening. When we arrived at Martin's he had a group of friends there, plainly having arranged it. With hindsight I think Marie must have known what he was planning because she seemed unusually subdued during the drive. Anyway Martin asked her to perform a striptease for his friends and I was surprised when she demurely did so without protest. Like a week ago I think it must have been an ego thing, Martin wanting to demonstrate his influence over us, particularly my wife's infatuation for him and his lovemaking.

Anyway, whatever it was all about, I found myself standing and watching along with the other eight guys while Marie slowly and provocatively undressed, moving to some music. She displayed a remarkable aptitude for it! Eventually, in just stockings and suspenders, my wife moved amongst the men and as before seemed to bask in being the centre of attention. Several of the guys groped her bottom and breasts as she passed, Marie giggling but barely flinching.

Three years ago my wife's behaviour tonight would have been unthinkable. At one point she stood, legs apart, passively allowing two guys to play with her breasts while another probed her vagina with his fingers!

"Time you took the dog out," Martin grinned, shepherding me towards the door. I protested but he just snapped, "Piss of you pathetic little man," his friends laughing as I despondently left the room.

As with three weeks earlier I was reluctant to leave my wife, very vulnerable amongst the men. Not that she had seemed concerned, just the opposite in fact. However, in my confusion I found myself outside, Martin shutting the front door in my face with a laugh.

Again, as with three weeks ago, I hung about on Martin's drive fearful about what might be happening inside and mightily relieved when, perhaps twenty minutes later, the eight guys filed out and went on their way laughing and joking with barely a glance at me standing there with the dog. My mind at rest I set out to walk the dog that had been growing increasingly impatient at the delay.

On my return Martin, evidently enjoying himself, told me what had happened during that twenty minutes, Marie's blushes confirming his words. When, with excitement mounting, some of his friends produced erections, Marie urged on by Martin knelt and took a penis between her lips. From what he said my wife knelt on the carpet sucking one guy's penis while holding two others in her hands, only seeming to pull herself together when the guy came in her mouth. That wasn't quite the end though for Martin hissed in my ear, "All eight guys had their fingers up your wife's cunt before leaving."

Marie confirmed his words and seemed almost pleased with herself, even pointing out that eleven guys had fingered her altogether, the earlier three not being present tonight. It's shockingly apparent that my wife enjoyed all the attention of the lusting males. Where will it all end I ask myself?

12